selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

amaranthine

Postby vixen; » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 am

amaranthine
tags; kaiden | location; territory border | female | alpha vamp

amaranthine moved kaiden's hand away from her face. she frowned at the other alpha. it had been strange ruling the vampire pack alone and amaranthine took additional help. a co-alpha. that what kaiden was. the two had equal power, but amaranthine had the birth right of being alpha and kaiden was here to help. though, he had taken a certain liking to amaranthine, she hadn't minded it, he was more of a welcomed nuisance to her other wise stressful rank as alpha.

"kaiden. i am not sad. i chose to stay by myself, it keeps me alert. i do not put one member of this pack above the other. you know that as well as i." she spoke with the confidence that an alpha is born with. "if i chose to take a partner and have children, i will not hesitate to find whomever i see fit." she looked over at the other alpha. "but i am not currently looking for anything along those lines. i am here to keep this pack safe, just as my parents wanted." amaranthine's parents had wanted her to run the pack, that was true. but her parents had also wanted amaranthine to find a mate and to have children. amaranthine refused to acknowledge that part of her parents desire. her mother had routinely bothered amaranthine about this matter, and her mother's favorite person to suggest for marriage was kaiden. amaranthine had never considered the possibility and simply brushed off her mother's encouragement to find a mate and have a family.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majora. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:35 am

K A I D E N
      species vampire | rank co-alpha | crush amarthine | location river border | tagged amarthine
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      the lanky vampire leaned down slightly, putting himself to her height. he hated this stupid materialistic sense about her when it came to his personal feelings, but quickly he realized that's what she was made for. she was made to rule, made to take care of all the vampire in selcouth. he understood that, but his desire wouldn't let him simply brush her off and delete her completely as a choice for his mate. he wanted her, and knew that eventually she would to. he could feel it inside her, whether she believed it or not.

"oh, but isn't having offspring of importance to the royal family? see, if you were involved in an accident, whose blood would be ruling? certainly not yours or your parents." he knew he was hitting close to a soft spot, but not only was it for him but he truly did care about her parents. he was close to them as he was to her, for they were the ones who took him in after he was... castaway. supposedly. nobody knows about his past since amarthine's mother passed, and he could only assume that's why he was her favorite choice for marriage. royal blood. whether it was another clan or not, he still had strong blood that would provide much worthy offspring. and this was an important matter. "do you truly want some unruly, weaker vampire to be ruling? our clan is of importance to us, yes, but it's very easily counted that we're meant to be rulers." he stopped short of breath, and inside something twisted. he hoped she didn't realize he said 'he'. otherwise he'd have no explanation of why he included himself. his stomach panicked.
majora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby vixen; » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:58 am

amaranthine
tags; kaiden | mentions; -- | location; territory border | female | alpha vamp

amaranthine listened patiently as kaiden spoke about royal blood. it was always strange to hear those words, amaranthine had never considered herself to be royal. but she knew what he was saying was true. if she was involved in an accident there would be no one left to rule. at least, no one that came from the same blood line as amaranthine and her father. as her mother had married her father, but his parents were the previous alphas. she glanced over as kaiden spoke of them ruling. she let a smile play on her lips. it had been easier since she had allowed kaiden to become the co-alpha, the burden of being the only leader and been lifted. but only slightly.

"kaiden, do you know what amaranthine means?" she asked a rhetorical question. "it means: undying, immortal, an eternally beautiful. all expect the last part fits me very well. i am a vampire. we do not die natural deaths. we are only killed." she spoke in a way that suggested she was teaching something to kaiden. "my parents both decided to leave this pack in their old age. and both were later found dead..." amaranthine paused for a brief moment. "it's no secret that my mother wanted me to marry. and that she wanted me to marry you. i believe that making you the other alpha would have pleased her greatly. but kaiden..." amaranthine paused, she gently reached up to kaiden's face and moved the hair away from his eyes. "i- i've always thought of marrying an unruly werewolf." and with that, amaranthine let out a cheerful laugh. she couldn't resist the temptation to annoy the male. she took a few steps, putting distance between kaiden and herself before she looked over at him. "a joke, kaiden. i thought i might try one out." she explained, that cheerful laugh gone and dead. "but in all truth. if i were to marry, and keep in mind i said if; you would be the best choice, my mother thought so. and i suppose she had her reasoning to say that."
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majora. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:49 am

K A I D E N
      species vampire | rank co-alpha | crush amaranthine | location river border | tagged amaranthine
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      kaiden narrowed his eyes at her pesky words. he was obviously irritated; and he wasn't scared to show it. "so, you're saying you'd marry me just to produce offspring? you wouldn't love me?" his mouth curled as he talked, his shiny fangs visible in spite. he rolled his eyes heavily, rushing a hand through his knarled hair. "you're nearly cold as your own blood. i truly don't know how you will find happiness." his nose flared, and within a second he whipped up into the air with a powerful jump, landing down with a bird clutched in his hands. at first, he cradled the creature, breathing hot breath into his beak. his lips gently touched it's head, leaving it into a cold, deep sleep. then he sunk his fangs deep into it's neck, looking lustful as he sapped the energy from the creature. kaiden's skin was so pale you could see the blood rushing through the veins around his lips, and he kissed it's head before laying it gently on the ground. while all this happened in a flurry, he chuckled a bit.

"i wonder how your children will feel. would you not love them as well?" what do i have to do to catch your attention? the words screamed in his heads, and they almost got out. "of course, you would, but i just wonder what goes on in that head of yours." he removed the space between them once again, placing a cold hand on her shoulder. "avoiding this childish conversation, my immortal beauty, i've been thinking of expanding our territorial borders. somewhere more out around the lake. if you'd listen to me for once." amusement tapped his voice as his fingers danced around the collar of her shirt.
majora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wolfgang | a demon

Postby Horse » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:47 pm

| w o l f g a n g

with: open!
      approach him?
      where: woods
      feeling: tired
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxIt was about six in the morning when Wolfgang woke up from a nightmare; he had sat up suddenly on the forest floor with his body hunched slightly over his long, stretched out legs. He sighed tiredly- also in part relief because the nightmare had been just in his dreams- as he ran his fingers through his greying hair on his head, his grey eyes staring ahead of him at the rows of dark trees that lined up in front of him in the forest. After a few moments, the demon groaned as he slowly stood up off of the ground, tired from the day before. The demon had fallen asleep watching the stars above the forest trees as he did enjoy the peace they offered him at night. Wolfgang sighed as he brushed off his fitted flannel shirt and dark navy bell bottom jeans, shuffling his leather boots on the ground as he did so. He wore aviator-style sunglasses- that he forgot to take off before falling asleep- on his head under the long horns that grew just behind his ears and curved upwards towards the sky.

xxxxxWolf sighed as he stretched him arms in the air, wondering what the day ahead of him would bring. He decided that he would first travel to the tent he lived in* to eat breakfast before setting off for the day.

OOC - * Do the characters literally live in the woods or is there a small village or town in the woods?
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vixen; » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:45 pm

maranthine
tags; kaiden | location; territory border | female | alpha vamp
occ; the characters just live in the woods. no villages or small houses, more of caves and whatnot

amaranthine frowned as kaiden moved into a tree. she ignored him once he jumped back down. really, her only attention was to his words and whenever he touched her. amaranthine had almost always had an issue with personal space, but she knew kaiden; she knew that he never seemed to understand the concept of personal space or boundaries for that matter. she took his hand in hers before letting it drop.

"yes, kaiden. i've considered moving the territory borders as well. but it could start a war. and the loss of any life is not what we need at the moment." she looked back past the lake. "a few more feet of dirt is not worth the lives of the pack." her voice gave the sense that this was all amaranthine would say about it. her eyes drifted back to kaiden. "are there any problems with the pack? i imagine that is why you came here in the first place."
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Salazar overheard the conversation . He did actually agree with Kaiden. He huffed and went higher up in the tree . Salazar jumped and went out to hunt. He whistles for Nightshade. She came back with her tail wagging. He cracked a rare smile and petted her head. Salazar stated, " Stay here till I get back, girl." She layed down as he went off to hunt for some prey .
------
Persephone played with her small seahorse Osceola. She stroked her tiny head and sighed. Persephone surfaced only to have her head visible. She longed to leave the lake but as long as Keras was about she couldn't. Persephone started to sing a beautiful melody in hopes of someone comming over.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

margot|demon
tags; salazar
where; the woods
feeling; intrigued
margot was jerked awake, hanging by the belt around her waist, her face inches away from an old oak tree. she cursed silently, trying to pull herself back into the branch. "this is the last time i sleep belted to a tree." she muttered, annoyed. her nails clawed for a hold in the rough bark, and as she found handholds, she pulled herself up to safety. when she reached a branch wide enough to sit on, she relaxed. the sound of footsteps coming nearer startled her, and she jumped to the ground to search for the source, only to find herself face to face with a stranger. "oh.." she exclaimed surprised, as she looked the stranger up and down. he had brown hair, and clearly didn't get enough sunlight. she assumed that he was a vampire, but he didn't seem to be of royal blood. "hello?" she made a sad attempt at beginning a conversation.
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:52 pm

keres polyhmnos | female | bi | creature of tacenda lake | tages; open/salazar&margot (mentioned)
keres floated gently at the bottom of the lake, hair dancing around her face. eyes closed, she glared up at the surface, light coming from above but not reaching the depth she lived at. she hated this place, at home she had been able to dive, dive, dive as deep as she wanted before light stopped reaching. she darted off, tail pushing her through the water at an exceptional speed. after a few moments she rose close to the surface, her exceptional hearing allowed her to hear the people near her, and she let herself float just out of sight as she assessed them.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majora. » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:38 pm

K A I D E N
      species vampire | rank co-alpha | crush amaranthine | location river border | tagged amaranthine
      kaiden savored the moment of his skin touching hers, the silky wonders that flowed through his veins in a feeling of love. he sighed heavily as he finally woke up to her words, and noticed her ridiculous tone of how she wouldn't listen to him anymore. and he knew there was no trying. then, with a nod, he smiled lightly. "other than our boundaries, our home is lacking. we need a larger cave. the population is growing. or, at the least, it will. and my little gummy needs more space." he gave her a loving smile, caring for his little companion. he was sad he couldn't take gummy on his hunts, but the vampire was too quick on his feet. much too quick. "and not to mention, if we don't find another place, it definitely needs cleaning up. and nobody is caring to do it, so i suggest you talk to someone." giving her a toothy grin, he tilted his head to the left a bit, his cotton-ball hair falling with him.
majora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me