( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creatures, human roles open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ✵ ) - Do you like the creature characters I've provided, or would you rather join with your own?

Yes, I do like the characters you've provided.
36%
Yes, I do like the characters, but I would still like to join with my own creature characters that aren't listed on the character post.
52%
I would rather join with my own creature characters than choose from creature characters on the list or be provided a list at all.
12%

Total votes : 25

( ✵ )

Postby Horse » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:16 am

with: open!
      where: coffee shop
      feeling: tired
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxIt was about six in the morning when Wolfgang woke up from a nightmare; he had sat up suddenly in bed with his body hunched slightly over his long, stretched out legs. He sighed tiredly- also in part relief because the nightmare had been just in his dreams- as he ran his fingers through his greying hair on his head, his grey eyes staring ahead of him at the dingy white wall inches from the end of his bed. After a few moments, the demon groaned as he slowly slid off of his bed and tiredly shuffled his feet into slippers that rested at the head of his bed. He then made his way to his bathroom where he brushed his teeth, combed and sprayed his hair, and got dressed in casual clothing for the day to come. That day Wolfgang decided to wear a fitted flannel shirt with an open black leather jacket over it, dark navy bell bottom jeans, and studded black leather boots that added a little more glamor to his outfit. He managed to fit aviator-style sunglasses on his head under the long horns that grew just behind his ears and curved upwards towards the sky. After he was dressed and groomed, Wolfgang grabbed his acoustic guitar, put it in a case that he slung over his back, and set out for the day.

xxxxxIn just a few minutes, Wolfgang had made his was out of his apartment building and into the city's worn-out streets, his hands shoved into the pockets of his leather jacket as he hung his head low and walked forward quite quickly. He was tired and wasn't exactly in a good mood to be picked on by strangers or to be spoken to, so he kept his pace quick and his face hidden behind his leather jacket's upturned collar. Wolf made his way through the streets and turned many different corners until he spotted the coffee shop he usually went to- what he was looking for- ahead of him just a few blocks down. When he arrived, he placed an order for a large cup of coffee and waited for it to be served to him.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

where: city park
      feeling: content
      xxxxxVaughn, like Wolfgang, had woken up quite early to take a stroll in outside in the park. He was in the park walking along long, winding pathways that tagged alongside small streams and weaved past trees in their way. He enjoyed taking strolls in the park and didn't mind waking up early- although he was more of a night person- to do so without the crowds and tourists that enjoyed venturing into the parks. Vaughn was never a people-person, although he was very perceiving and picked up on things quickly. He liked to have one or two close friends around him, but, unfortunately for him, he didn't know anyone at the time being. He was the "lone wolf"- as one would call the werewolf, to say the very least about him. But he did have feelings and emotions and longing for a bond with someone he could call a "friend-" he just had yet to find the person.
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

feeling: timid
      xxxxxRowan had been sitting in the coffee shop- as usual in the mornings- as she munched on a waffle that was, as always, too big for her small size. She was sitting in the corner of the shop at a small table away from the crowds as she tried to avoid getting any powdered sugar on her shirt from the waffle she ate. But, to her dismay, the damage had already been done- she had dropped sugar on herself and it shone as noticeable as ever on her black t-shirt. Groaning to herself, Rowan took a few paper towels on her table and dabbed the sugar, trying to get it off of her shirt, although it didn't do very much. After a few moments of trying to clean herself, Rowan gave up her hope and stared down at her small pet fox, Fox, who the coffee shop's owner had always allowed her to bring inside. "Foxy, boy," Rowan whispered to her fox in a silly tone as she reached her hand down and stroked his muzzle, "Don't tell anyone, ok? I never dropped anything on me, and I'm totally not an awkward human being. Just say my washing machine's evil and did this to my shirt. Alright, buddy? I love you."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - two roles open!

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Humanoid | Location: Her small Potion and Herbal Shop | Tag: OPEN
With a small jingle at the door, Jade had entered her small, but quaint shop. After dropping her things in the small office, she grabbed a checklist and started running by to see if everything was in stock. Jade was very proud of her small business, although sometimes she wouldn't get that many customers, she was still happy doing what she loves. "Check, and check! That's it! Now, let's see... It appears I must make a potion of awakening, truth, and stamina. But, luckily all of my herbs are in stock," Jade silently said to herself, brushing silver strands of hair out of her eyes. Grabbing the necessary ingredients, she stepped inside her brewing room and started on her mixing.
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ I // timone

Postby nah » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 am

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: coffee shop // feeling: irriated & tired // tags: wolfgang // ooc: )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

timone hated going to work so 'early' in the morning. luckily coming to work in
    uniform this time, only leaving messy hair, she was quickly put to work, as not a
    lot came around so early. given a large cup of coffee this time rather than a
    few cups, she was pointed to a man and brought it over.
    "did you order a large
    cup of coffee?"
    she asked boredly, her voice slightly dragging in slight exhaust-
    ion. she forced a smile, but you could tell by her eye bags she was equally bored
    and also half-dead. hopefully she wouldnt get called out on it so quickly.
    "if so,
    it costs this much."
    she finished, flinging a recipt from side to side like he was
    a child.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - one role open!

Postby nyctomancy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:31 am

aldred talley / male / shaman / in his tea & herbal remedies shop / tags: open

aldred stiffly flipped the sign in the leftmost display window of talley's tea emporium, signifying that his niche shop was once more open to outside visitors. stepping away from the glass, he made the rounds of the room once more, occasionally reaching out to correct a stray design, or reposition a plastic baggie of sweet-smelling herbs. from the outside, the building appeared normal enough. packed in among other lesser-know novelty shops, his buisness was squashed between a small fashion boutique owned by a gruff siren and his boyfriend, and a studio that leased it's rooms out to various artistically-aligned humanoids.

draped in loose, neutrally-coloured clothes, aldred crossed the room to sit behind the broad wooden desk that served as the counter for his customers. not that he had that many on a regular basis - the man made special deliveries to the few that subscribed to his service, which was the source of about eighty percent of the shop's income - but on occasional the curious tourist, or wandering eye would come in. otherwise, aldred was left alone to his own devices for hours at a time. he usually spent the days meditating, soothing his thoughts and combing through his mind, but even so he sometimes wished there was a bit more action in his relatively normal life.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang )

Postby Horse » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 am

with: timone
      feeling: tired
      xxxxxWolfgang was sitting with his head rested in the palms of his hands as he glanced around at the few people in the coffee shop, still waiting for his drink to be served. He was quite tired from the night before, but his eyes stayed wide open as he observed those around him, finding Rowan sitting in the corner of the shop to be quite amusing.

xxxxxWhen a waitress in the cafe approached him, however, Wolfgang turned his attention to the female who held a cup of coffee in her hands. With his light grey eyes shifting up to the waitress', Wolf's lips curved into a small half-smile as he leaned back in his chair and casually brushed his thick hair back with his fingers. He could tell that the waitress who was serving him looked quite tired, but, nevertheless, he found that it was a good opportunity to throw some of his playfully flirty comments out there in attempt to stir up some reaction in the female. He was a demon, anyway- wasn't it his job to stir up some reaction? He lived off of trouble, drama, and energy.

xxxxx"Mornin' to you too, girl," Wolfgang greeted the waitress with his raspy voice and his notorious half-smile, reaching his hand up to one of his horns and grabbing it as he spoke, his arm in almost a stretching position. "...What's a girl like you do'n in a place like this? You should be out in the model'n agency with hair like that," the demon's voice stayed smooth as he joked, although his smile grew wider and his pointy ears began to turn a little red upon hearing his own joke, "...But yes, you got me! Give me a 'sec." Wolf took his hand from his horn and reached into his pocket, pulling out a considerably large amount of money compared to the price of the drink. The demon counted the money before handing it to the girl, his light eyes fixed on her as he watched her through the dark lenses of his sunglasses. "Keep the change and go buy yourself a coffee or somethin' for me, alright, little girl? If you don't like that, then... Get yourself a hot chocolate or somethin'- whatever will wake you up," Wolfgang gently took the cup of coffee from the waitress and took a sip while it was hot- being a fire-manipulating demon, he liked his food and drinks steaming hot- before looking back up at her, a grin still on his face as he scratched the stubble on his beard and waited for her response to his offer.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:58 am

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: denny's parking lot / his car | tags: open

Louie felt a slight burning sensation which caused him to wake up faster than he thought he could. He frantically shuffled around for a jacket of some fort, curing under his breath at himself. He slipped a light jacket on and flipped his visor to protect himself from the sun. Even though he had tinted windows, the sun still bothered him. Go figure. He rubbed his eyes and through squinted eyes, he shuffled around his console for some sunglasses. once he slipped the accessory over his eyes, he looked around to see where he was. A Denny's. A few cars were parked around him and he could see a few older people eating inside despite the time... on second thought, it was appropriate. Louie turned his car key to make the dash lights and radio turn on without starting the engine. The time confirmed his thoughts. It was breakfast time.

The vampire yawned and raised his arms over his head or at least as far the roof of the car would let him. He guessed he had fallen asleep while watching the humble Denny's parking lot. What a night. He reached for his phone and started to swipe through the camera to see if he had taken any pictures. Just a selfie or two and a video of a hobo fight. All in all a good night. He yawned again before starting his car and pulling out of the Denny's parking lot. "Until we meet again, Denny's," he mumbled in solidarity to his old friend as the restaurant faded in his rear view mirror. Next up on Louie's morning checklist: the hunt for his apartment complex parking lot.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:19 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Humanoid | Location: Her small Potion and Herbal Shop | Tag: OPEN
*Poof* One by one Jade filled up bottles with various potions and bagged them up to be ready for pick-up by numerous vendors. "Here you go. Enjoy and come again!" Jade smiled as the customer left the store. She had fun talking to fellow sorcerers, witches, other humanoids, and even a few humans. They kept her company and helped her not feel so lonely all the time. It made her not feel so bad about having few friends and little to no family. Suddenly she heard hoots in her back office and quickly slides through her door. "Ah, Pepper! How could I forget about you!" Pepper was Jade's owl friend, and basically her only friend. Jade quickly put some crickets inside of Pepper's cage and refilled her water bowl. "If you're extra good today then you can get a mouse for dessert!" Jade giggled and stroked Pepper's feathers before walking back to her work station.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:30 am

Tate
Male
Trickster(Human form)
Tags: Open

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU MUTT!" Yells a shop owner throwing a male out of the deli store. Pretending to brush off dirt the man gives out a little sigh "Geez I just wanted some food. And technically I'm not a mutt." He mumbles shoving his hands in his pockets making his way down the sidewalk. Seeing someone exit a small shop the male looks up at the shop sign "Ahhh lets see how my little witch is doing." he says with a chuckle. Pushing the store door open he walks in letting out a whistle "And how have you been miss Jade."
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:51 pm

robyn kirkson
      female | human | twenty-one | location; coffee shop | feeling; relaxed | tags; rowan

Robyn sat at her table rather calmly, a small cup of tea before her and a book in her hands. She had been reading this book for a good while now, and it was very interesting, to say the least. Robyn was one to take it easy in the mornings, and today was no different. Nothing like a good book and a cup of tea in the early morning.
      She had been sitting in the table closest to the exit, not far from another girl with a pet... fox. Though Robyn didn't know her actual name, she'd seen her around town a few times, almost every time with the fox. It was almost impossible to not notice the fox.
      While reading her book, Robyn silently glanced at the petite fox, and above it, the fox's owner clumsily spilled powdered sugar on herself, something Robyn couldn't help but chuckle. But from the look on the owner's face, she looked embarrassed, to say the least. With one hand, Robyn reached for a napkin from underneath her cup, and pointed it towards Rowan in an offering manner.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ II // timone

Postby nah » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:26 pm

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: coffee shop // feeling: vvvvvv confused // tags: wolfgang // ooc: )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

timone was slightly stunned by the fact that some random dude flirted with her.
    her eyebrows slightly raised, though she quickly remainded straight faced.
    ".....
    thanks, ill try not to waste this."
    she said, sounding only slightly grateful. she
    took his money as always, retreating back to a little counter where she recieved
    other orders and occasionally, stood behind that counter and handed them out
    herself. she dug into a pocket on an apron-like thing she wore that 'prevented
    spills,' and pulled out the change she recieved. enough to buy hot chocolate,
    yeah, but who needs hot chocolate when you can buy a kit-kat? haha, yeah.
    she glanced back at where wolfgang sat, raising an eyebrow suspiciously before
    shoving the remainder she got to keep back into that pocket, now recieving a-
    nother cup and trotting off to some other table like a waitress in a restaurant,
    very unfitting for a coffee shop, as a matter of fact.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me