♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♛ a modern-day fairytale ♛

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:39 am

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: None
Adrien sighed, dull eyed as she stared out the window of the car. The car was still driving towards their new house and to be honest, Adrien wasn't too excited for it. She just wanted to be alone. At least that's what she thought. As the car pulled to a stop, she got out of the car and swung the small bag she brought that had all her things over her shoulder before walking to the front door. Waiting for her father to get the stuff out of the car, she sighed and set down her small pack. "I'm going to explore around town if that's alright with you, father." She said seeing him nod before wandering off to see if there was anything worth seeing. A small bird-like creature formed behind her without her realizing she had created it and she continued to walk, more of the small creatures appearing.

Aiko Mizure >> The Little Mermaid >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: None
Aiko smiled, looking up at her new house. It was huge compared to their old one but she knew she should've expected it from her father. Her father always complained about their house being to small so this definitely fit their bill. Her father and older sisters were all carrying stuff into the house, but with Aiko being the youngest, she was also the free-est of them as well. Her father let her explore around the house as long as she stayed in the reserved lake behind it or in the front yard. Since it was a new place and she was curious, she agreed with the terms for now even though she probably would end up wandering further and started looking around the backyard, running her hand across the surface of the small lake behind their house.

(Sorry, fast post XD)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MickeyRose » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:46 am

✪Tarin Flix✪
✪Single ✪ 15 ✪ Role: Tom Thumb ✪ Tags: Open✪

Tarin had all to do to keep his hands in his pockets. There were too many things here he was interested in and wanted to slide into his hands. His clothes had nothing to do with matching but he did enjoy them, loose pants with a sash around the waist, and a tank-top. Happy, he was, that he had nobody to tell him no to those, but slightly upset to not have the opportunity. With another sigh, and shoving his hands deeper into the denim, he continued walking, looking upset at this point.

➳Ali Nika➳
➳Single➳16➳Role: Goldilocks➳Tags: Open➳

Ali had spent time with her hair as usual, pulling each side into a small ponytail, leaving the rest to hang loose. A smile crossed her face. Makeup was perfect, her nails were done wonderfully, everything was perfect, of course. Ali never let a small thing pass without perfection. A single book sticking out on the shelf? she fixed it. If her bed was uncomfortable, she got rid of it. That's how intense her nit-pickiness was.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:56 am

Enzo Lafayette | 17 | Male | The Piper | Tag/s: OPEN

Enzo could hear his aunt call out to him as he walked down the stairs of their new house. Not home, for he felt he no longer had one of those, but simply the house he was forced to move into. They had only been here for less than a week, and already it looked like they had always lived here. Maybe it was his aunt trying to help him feel "normal" in all this, that she made sure to get all the boxes unpacked before they even stepped foot into the house. She had made sure that the movers had gotten there before them, and had hired someone to set it up for them. Everything in the place was new, except for the things in his room, but it was not as if new could change the past or bring the dead back. When we woke, he left Holmes, the black cat, on his bed, as it seemed he protested getting up today, and now that he was down stairs, he glanced over to the border collie mix who looked annoyed that he was outside. Ignoring his aunt, Enzo walked over, allowing the pup in the house, who followed him as he walked into the kitchen, looking at the owner of the voice. "There you are, what would you care to eat for breakfast?" He heard her ask, but simply walked over to the fridge, and took out a bottle of water. "I'm just going to go for a walk," he replied to her, and before she could protest, Enzo placed the leash upon the chocolate and white canine, and walked out the door, quickly going into a small jog, in order to get out of ear shot in case his aunt tried to call him back, before slowing into a normal walk. Enzo looked around the town as they community. It was strange, as it seemed many people had just started to move in, and while he had seen and heard of community doing that, like house complexes and apartments, it still just seemed different, somehow, here. "I think I'm just over thinking things," he confessed to himself, but still, there was something about this...Grimm Circle that interested him.

Train Leonhart | 17 | Male | Jack & the Beanstalk | Tag/s: Eglantine

Train felt a rush of concern come over him when she asked if he needed help. Mostly due to embarrassment from what they had to unpack. Everything they owned could fit in the back of their own sedan, and the trunk as well, as the mattressed was thin, just a bit thicker than a sleeping bag, so easily rolled up. A kind smile appeared over Train's face, and he softly laughed, opening his eyes only to see his new neighbor, it seemed, gonout her house, and quickly run away as if he had told her something odd. Okay, it seemed there really were a few people around his age here, which seemed like a good thing. At least they were moving in the middle of summer this time, and when school started, he had a good chance of not being the only new person to start. "Thanks for the offer, but I got it," Train replied, but placed the box on the trunk of the car, so he could see her better. "I'm Train, by the way. We just moved in...which is kind of obvious, I guess," he happily explained to her. His eyes glanced as his mother walked out, and took a box, before walking back in the house. He wonder slightly if thhebinside was as nice as the outside, but shook the thought away as he looked back over to the girl who had spoken with him.
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:36 pm

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: Train }

"Uh-huh."
The girl stopped as soon as she was a few feet away from him; pulling out a pack of gum from her bag and putting a piece in her mouth. "I'm Eglantine... Been here for a few weeks now," she simply replied, handing him the package of gum. "Want one?"

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: ___ }

As Annabelle strained herself while trying to help the dying rose, she felt tears coming up... No matter how much she tried, the poor flower wouldn't perk up.
Defeated, the poor girl buried her hands in her face as she started crying... No fair. She just planted this rose the day that she moved in and had taken good care of it since then; what could've made it wilt?
While this was happening, her two older sisters had noticed her from the kitchen window; snickering as they watched from behind her back.
"Dummy," Dianna said. "She's a flower mass-producer who can't even care for one flimsy potted plant."
Esme felt milk coming up her nose; setting her glass down before making a snarky comment:
"Why is she such a stupid little freak?!"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:52 pm

dolly havana - open
    dolly draped her grey hood over her shortish blonde hair, her green eyes moving around as she blew a bubble, popping it right afterwards. the short girl turned up her music, closing her eyes too. she quickly cross the street, clearly bored. she didn't know what to do. she felt her hair reach her shoulders, and she tucked it behind her ears more to hide her embarrassment. she hated her long hair too much - it was annoying to her. she opened her eyes and glanced up, not surprised to find herself almost face to face with a wall. how childish.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:09 pm

{ E G L A N T I N E ~ R E D M O N D - Red Riding Hood - Tags: Train }

"Uh-huh."
The girl stopped as soon as she was a few feet away from him; pulling out a pack of gum from her bag and putting a piece in her mouth. "I'm Eglantine... Been here for a few weeks now," she simply replied, handing him the package of gum. "Want one?"

{ A N N A B E L L E ~ B E A U M O N T - Beauty - Tags: Aya }

Startled, Annabelle immediately looked up; wiping any tears she had away from her face.
"Oh... S--Sorry... Uh..." She looked around for a moment; setting the potted rose aside. "I--I can run in and... maybe... get a carton for you... i--if you want..."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien continued walking, her gaze at the ground. She hummed a soft tune to herself, the growing amount of animals forming behind her as she was deep in thought. A loud "cheep" from a small creature on her shoulder was all that broke her out of her thoughts. Blinking, she looked up as most of the creatures around her disappeared, except for the small bird that had been there the entire time. Looking up, she realized she had nearly run into a male with bright blue eyes. "Gah. I'm sorry." She said, shaking her head as she took a small step back to give him space, sighing to clear her mind before bowing her head slightly as a polite apology, her hands in front of her knees, the small bird with gold eyes beside her still.

Aiko smiled, looking up at her new house. It was huge compared to their old one but she knew she should've expected it from her father. Her father always complained about their house being to small so this definitely fit their bill. Her father and older sisters were all carrying stuff into the house, but with Aiko being the youngest, she was also the free-est of them as well. Her father let her explore around the house as long as she stayed in the reserved lake behind it or in the front yard. Since it was a new place and she was curious, she agreed with the terms for now even though she probably would end up wandering further and started looking around the backyard, running her hand across the surface of the small lake behind their house.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Nichole Mason
      age;; seventeen gender;; female role;; cinderella tags;; xxxx
      "Oh wow this place is gorgeous." Nichole said as she walked into their new home. She was unsure of why they had to move, for her step mother was more than happy to withhold such information from her. "Hurry with those bags Nichole!" Came the shout of the stepmother, snapping her out of her allure. "Oh right right. YES MA'AM!" She called back, wanting her stepmother to know that she had be heard. "Stop you shouting in the house, foolish child!" "Oh god please. Your voice is simply annoying!" One of her step sisters spoke up, making Nichole wince. She didn't say any for she didn't want to get into any more trouble. Though she wished they would at least help with some of their thousands of bags. Oh well, guess she was on her own. As usual. "Let's do this Nichole."

Blake Wylde
      age;; nineteen gender;; male role;; beast tags;; xxxx
      Blake gave a wide yawn as he stuffed his hands in his jacket pocket. It was a nice day, as many would say, but, from what he heard, this town will be getting more crowded than before. It would just make it all the harder to avoid others as he had done in what was originally a small quiet town. He sighed, moving his collar a bit before closing his eyes as he walked. He had good senses so it would be easy to walk around without a problem. Hopefully he could make it back home with his lunch without any socializing...
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Tai Hirati/ Role: Hansel/ 19/ tagging: open

Tai grunted, dropping a box of items onto the hard wooden floor. He straightened his back, stretching it backwards, and elicited a round of cracking noises. The young man instantly felt relaxed, but tensed up as he heard another box crash behind him. "Hey, Dad," Tai said, putting up a smile, "no need to stress yourself." He walked towards the older man, putting a hand on his father's arm, "I'll finish up, you should go sleep," the father smiled, nodding his head and shuffled towards his room. "Scary old man," Tai murmured under his breath, thanking the gods that him and his sister weren't twins, "I need to find a way to sneak stuff to my sister without rising suspicion, but first to sort all of this stuff out." He took a few steps out the door and looked at the mass amounts of items they owned. He groaned and started to idly transport the boxes into the new house, ignoring the tingling sense he got from the houses around him.

Heath Fields/ Role: Rumplestikin/ 17/ tagging: open

"Hot, hot, hot," Heath chided, tossing a hot pocket, that he cooked on an open fire in the backyard, from hand to hand. The juggling act continued, until he hadreached a disheveled corner, complete with strew blankets and pillows, and tossed it onto a paper plate. Heath bundled up into the blankets and reached out for the plate. He proceeded to chew on pocket, exhaling frequently to relieve the heat. But as time went on, he was able to casually observe the empty room he labeled the everything room. Technically he wasn't supposed to be here, Heath had intercepted the letter, but unable to actually buy the house he had decided to break in and squat. "I feel like I'm forgetting something," Heath commented, forgetting about the fire he had started in his backyard, "probably being paranoid."

hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:51 pm

anime_lily wrote:
Adrien Kuraiyami >> Alice >> Female >> Crush: None >> Tags: Enzo
Adrien continued walking, her gaze at the ground. She hummed a soft tune to herself, the growing amount of animals forming behind her as she was deep in thought. A loud "cheep" from a small creature on her shoulder was all that broke her out of her thoughts. Blinking, she looked up as most of the creatures around her disappeared, except for the small bird that had been there the entire time. Looking up, she realized she had nearly run into a male with bright blue eyes. "Gah. I'm sorry." She said, shaking her head as she took a small step back to give him space, sighing to clear her mind before bowing her head slightly as a polite apology, her hands in front of her knees, the small bird with gold eyes beside her still.

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me