Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

"Head hunting" - number two!

Postby lover boy. » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:46 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Dean walked around the camp to alert the " Heads" about their meeting. He expected all of them at the leader's cabin by 3:00 . Since it was 1:00 they had quite a bit of time, but the earlier the better thought Dean. He checked off the names on his list
JESSY NUER
MIRABELLE GUANT

That's all? Man I really need to recruit more people!
Dean thought to himself.
But then he remembered that he had Jax Oh, Jax is with the kids! Dean remembered. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have just three people in the meeting. But maybe he should add more heads? More questions like these popped into Dean's mind, but then he ultimately came to a decision.Dean went to check on the medic's work, if he was going to choose another head he'd rather it be a medic. After all, they play an important role in the camp. He might as well hear the things they need to improve health. He went to check out some of their work (In their cabins) none argued that he was invading their privacy, but some seemed to take issue with how he hovered over them & their work. Finally he made it to the last cabin I think that Peter guy lives here. Dean knocked on the door to the cabin awaiting for an answer.

TAGS:Jessy Neuer, Mirabelle Guant, Peter Jackson Bishop
Last edited by lover boy. on Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ the lead hunter ! number two. }

Postby mellow. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 am

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - o neg - tags; open
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mirabelle tore her gaze from her dagger, which was indeed duller than usual. She decided she would try to find a rock on the bank of the river to sharpen it. She walked towards the river at a steady pace, in no hurry to eat at the time. She knew the others would be hungry in the morning. But if Dean only assigned one other person a hunter, then obviously he doesn't care too much about eating in the morning. Mirabelle scoffed to herself. Where is that girl, anyway? She isn't on duty for half as long as I am. Mirabelle scolded in her head, walking forwards still. She didn't exactly like most of her fellow tribe members, but she had to live with them and she had to feed them. Though that wasn't her priority— she preferred feeding herself first. After all, if they weren't there to help her catch the food, why should they eat it too? You could consider Mirabelle to be hateful, but in her head, everything she says is reasonable and anything said by others is automatically wrong.

Mirabelle neared the river, and pushed her hair out of her face, dagger still in hand and dangerously close to her neck. She was quite careless with it, and it wouldn't be a surprise if she eventually injured herself with her own weapon. She walked towards the river bank, kneeling down and setting the knife beside her on a rock to tie her medium length, light brown hair into a tight ponytail. Mirabelle didn't need anything as silly as hair strands in her way when she was hunting; or, rather, fishing. She wasn't too skilled with catching fish, but she wasn't about to hunt down a predator without a real team. Two people, Mirabelle thought to herself as she picked up her dagger once more. How could there only be two hunters? Maybe Dean needs to stop being so uptight about letting 'Outsiders' in; we could sure use some more people in this tribe. Some leader he is. Mirabelle thought to herself. Though she thought these things, it was unlikely that she would say them to Dean's face. She never called herself a coward, but she kind of was one, and never liked to admit it.

Mirabelle watched the fish swim by calmly, clenching her dagger tight. Her eyes darted after a particular trout, leaning forward on her knees to catch the exact moment when it was at it's most vulnerable. She bent over dangerously close to the river, and inevitably fell into it. Mirabelle gasped, spitting out cold water as she rose to her feet. She was glad nobody was around, because that was quite embarrassing. She knew that somebody would ask why she was soaked, though, and walked back onto the bank, dropping her dagger on the grass and being glad for the fact that the river was shallow.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power -New and accepting!

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:59 am

Drake Manning/20/Patrol/O/Tags: Open

Drake yawned and stretched as he sat up on his straw bed. He felt exhausted from having been restless due to adapting to the new place, but he shook it off and began getting ready for the day. Gotta bust a move before I get chewed out for waking up late... Drake thought and he hastily threw on a t-shirt and jeans. He grabbed his dagger and headed out of the cabin, bumping into his sister for a brief moment before going his way through the camp.

Lucy Mannings/23/Hunter/A/Tags: Open

"Morning!" Lucy briefly greeted the younger male before making her way to the woods. Ah crap! Smooth move on being behind! She scolded herself. Despite being slightly older than Mirabelle, she knew better than to keep the woman waiting. "Bet she's going to be mad..." Lucy muttered to herself, gripping her bow tightly as she hurried through the trees.
(Sorry ahead of time for any delays or shortness in replies, I have school and such)
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:00 am

Mya quickly let her fingers flit through the pots and herbs on the clinic. She needed to go in the forest and replenish. So the blind healer stood up straight and grabbed her small bag, them left the clinic. She knew the way off by heart from there to the forest. Mya didn't need to touch the trees around her to know when she stepped in the forest. She could feel the cool, damp air on her skin, feel the patches of shade between the sun. Letting her hand brush the trunks of the trees to stay on track, Mya started walking to the river. That was where most of the herbs she needed grew. As she came closer, Mya saw a ____ aura. She recognized it as Mirabelles, one if the hunters. Mya Mya slowly stepped away from the trees until she was right in front of the river.
(what is mirabelles power? Well, which color would her aura be? Take in count her personality and power.)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ the lead hunter ! number three. }

Postby mellow. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:59 pm

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - o neg - tags; mya, lucy
    Mirabelle heard footsteps nearing her, and whipped around, alert.Is it an animal..? Mirabelle asked herself, swiping up her dagger quickly and gripping it tightly. She was ready to strike whatever creature came towards her. Then, she was relieved to see that it was only Mya, one of the tribe's Medics. Mirabelle was glad that Mya couldn't see her fear to whatever was coming; she disliked showing fear to anyone, even her own parents, that were now dead. Mirabelle had spent little time mourning, however, because she was always one to put survival and priorities first, and feelings later.

Mirabelle watched as Mya walked towards the river calmly. She wondered how she saw, how it was like for her. But she never had the nerve to ask. It was Mya's ability, though. It's not magic or anything, I guess. It happened to all of us; but I'd say sight of auras is one hell of a power for a blind person. Mirabelle thought to herself.
    "What might you be doing here?" Mirabelle asked, facing Mya with a raised eyebrow, though she knew it wouldn't have any effect on her.

Is she going to find herbs? How does she think.. Mirabelle thought to herself, trailing off as something else popped into her busy mind. If Lucy doesn't come here soon, I oughtta complain to Dean that I've got terrible hunters. Mirabelle scoffed. She was known for being impatient with other people; though she was patient when it came to her having to kill her hunts at their most vulnerable moment— even if that moment of vulnerability was only for a millisecond. But that was the only time she was patient, because when the tribe had to eat in the morning, she had no time to waste.

ooc;; @arya22 i think her aura would look like this: ⬛️, or this: ⬛️ or even a color that's a mix of the two.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:41 pm

(I can't see the colors...)
Mya didn't turn her head, it wasn't as if she needed it. "searching for herbs." she answered calmly, avoiding the word looking on purpose. It wouldn't work for her. Then she crouched down and let her hands search through the vegetation just in front of the river, searching by touch. She wondered what the hunter was doing next to the river. Fishing? Then Mya heard the quiet sound of dripping and realized the other female must be wet.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:23 pm

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - o neg - tags; mya, lucy
    Mirabelle had a slight smirk dancing across her face as she listened to Mya. "Searching, eh?" Mirabelle asked. She took this as an opportunity to taunt someone, which was her thought of fun. "I wonder how you do that." She taunted, pressing her buttons on purpose. Mirabelle couldn't care less if Mya didn't like her after this, because after all that was just her personality. Living with Mirabelle meant dealing with her disregard for feelings or basic social rules, such as not making fun of blind people.

Mirabelle made fun of Mya like that, but she was still dripping wet after falling into the river. She dropped her knife on a rock again, taking off her light jacket to reveal a pale blue shirt with white swirls. She began to wring out her jacket over the river, bending down on one knee as she did so. The water from the jacket dripped into the rushing river heavily, having been soaked by it moments before, it was still quite wet.

Mirabelle then tossed her jacket up on a tree branch. Seeing as I'm here in an attempt to try my hand at fishing, and I'm waiting for Lucy, I'll be here for a while. It'll dry in the meantime. Who knows how long that girl's gonna take? Mirabelle thought, though she knew Lucy was older than her, she still referred to her as 'girl'. Manners weren't the most important thing to Mirabelle, and anyone who knew her, or didn't, could tell by the way she treated others; like trash.

ooc;; @arya22 let's say it's a roasted salmon color lol.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Mya shrugged. "I find them by touching them. And I know where to find them." she finally touched something she recognized and plucked the small herb out, letting her finger run over the leaves and stem. Yes, it was the right one. Satisfied, Mya put out into her little leather bag before taking another few of the same. She could hear what Mirabelle was trying to do, and wouldn't rise to the trap. It was something she had mastered a long time ago, to not get angry too easily when people provoked her.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow. » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:52 pm

xxx

Mirabelle scoffed a bit, slightly surprised at how Mya said nothing snarky in return. It was wise of her, because Mirabelle would've come up with something even more insulting, but she also always wanted a fight; she was constantly itching for an arguement that she knew she would win. Whatever. Thought Mirabelle, looking over to Mya. She's not worth my time.

Mirabelle picked up her knife again, looking into the waters for more fish. She knew Mya couldn't see her if she flopped in the river again, but it would still be embarrassing. So Mirabelle kept her feet planted firmly on the ground as she swiped her hair out of her face, ready to stab a fish. The sun was high in the sky by now, and the tribe still had no breakfast.

ooc;;
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:01 pm

Mya had just grabbed another few herbs she needed when she spotted the white-grey aura of an animal coming towards them. Since it was in the river, Mya guessed it was a fish. "fish coming." she warned before standing up. The other herbs she needed were further down the river.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me