Deadly as sin (Forever open! New!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What should happen?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Gas to reduce the population-- they take sides
83%
Demon hunter guys hunting them down
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Deadly as sin (Forever open! New!!)

Postby Consulting Criminal » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 am

Abaddon|Dan|Demon of Violence|Werewolf|Talking to Seth

His train of thought was interrupted as Seth asked him a question. "Apart from just the, no." He replied. He didn't really know why he was helping the humans, he had no problem with them killing each other. He supposed he just liked to get involved in anything. "Have you?" He replied, making a sharp turn as he forgot which way he was going. He quickly corrected himself, hearing humans in the park. They were close now.
۞
Иσω тнιƨ ιƨ тнɛ ˩αω σғ тнɛ Ĵʋиɢɛ,
αƨ σ αи αƨ тяʋɛ αƨ тнɛ ƨκʏ,
Δи тнɛ Ɯσғ тнαт ƨнα κɛɛρ ιт мαʏ ρяσƨρɛя,
вʋт тнɛ Ɯσғ тнαт ƨнα вяɛακ ιт мʋƨт ιɛ.
Δƨ тнɛ cяɛɛρɛя тнαт ɢιяɛƨ тнɛ тяɛɛ тяʋиκ,
тнɛ ˩αω яʋииɛтн ғσяωαя αи вαcκ;
Ғσя тнɛ ƨтяɛиɢтн σғ тнɛ Ƥαcκ ιƨ тнɛ Ɯσғ,
αи тнɛ ƨтяɛиɢтн σғ тнɛ Ɯσғ ιƨ тнɛ Ƥαcκ.
signature by Of The Falls
My random announcements
Currently feeling~Bored
Currently~Thinking. Shut up.
I have also been Jennywennybobs
And Jellock & Erzan

signature by Of The Falls
Consulting Criminal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:35 am

Seth

Seth's pace stumbled when they suddenly changed directions, but he quickly went back to normal, not bothered much. "No, I haven't. This entire thing seems to have a lack of rumors..." He answered, his tone of voice slightly disappointed. He sighed and shook his head. "I just don't know how we plan to do this. There isn't much easy evidence just lying around." He muttered quietly, hearing the mortals in the park ahead of them.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ALillie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:04 am

Jon:
Jon went to Bride and sat. He looked around the bus and noticed the people staring. "So Bride, what do you like to do for fun?" He shifted in his seat so he was facing Bride and not the other people.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.-Fullmetal Alchemist
ALillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraphiteWitch » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:45 am

((Hm, I really should have bookmarked this site...It got swept up in school and other stuff. Sorry. :P ))

"Hmm. The tide's sweepin' 'way my things."

Noire gathered up a few items as the tide carried them away sluggishly. Whenever she removed a blockage, the water started to move more quickly, and that was problematic. After all, her home was just a pile of floating junk. What was there to keep it from being washed away?

It was mostly the canned food that was washed away, and she salvaged what she could and put it on her tattered bunk bed. She never ate the food in the cans, but she kept them around in case of an emergency.
Here to spread cheer, graphite, and geek knowledge. Live long and prosper!
GraphiteWitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ALillie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 pm

Nate:
Nate followed the rat to lair. "Hey Noir." He looked around, " Now what?" He sat down on a small ledge. He looked at the pile of cans and then the rest of the cave.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.To obtain something of equal value must be lost.-Fullmetal Alchemist
ALillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Bride

Bride blinked. The inquiry had been unexpected, and it caught her off guard. She had never had to answer that question before. "Fun?" she looked at her feet meditatively. "Well...I do enjoy singing quite a bit." Immediately, a flood of memories came surging back to her, coursing through her veins and administering to her an overwhelmingly nostalgic sensation. Singing always reminded her of her time spent in Heaven, and it gave her a bitter-sweet pleasure. She looked up at Jon again, "What do you like to do?"

Eldest

His eyes darted up to the human standing over them, "Me too." his piercing gaze looked right through the mortal flesh and into her age. He saw her. All 34 years of her. Humans were so vulnerable. If he so desired, he could have crippled her with enough age to kill her in an instant. Of course, there was no point in doing so at the moment. There was no time, and besides, her time would come eventually. "Extra caramel."
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/SUGAR - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets