The Quiet War

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Quiet War

Postby Dr. ThunderBunny » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 am

Two great powers have existed from the beginning of time. Light and dark. In the beginning, there was nothing, except them. Eternally orbiting each other in a sea of nothing. It was only a matter of time before they collided. And they have. When they crashed into each other they gave birth to the universe. Modern day scientists call what was their collision "The Big Bang". Now, they exist together, so entwined, that even though they are inherent opposites, one cannot exist without the other. And both of them consider humans to be their own greatest creation. Both of them thought they had claim to us so they each created their own group of special humans with special powers and left them here on earth to see which race would prevail over the other. And now, in present day America and Europe, the time has come.
Dr. ThunderBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me