Xena: The World Lost In Shadows

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Xena: The World Lost In Shadows

Postby RingingWithTheBells » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:58 pm

You awake to discover the shadows of leaves and branches dancing across your face in the dim moonlight. The wind whips around you and for a second you shiver and began to feel frightened. The grass beneath you curls around your body and a voice sounds throughout the silence, with words echoing eerily from all around. You try to move, but you are pulled back down. Black glowing eyes find their way to you, four of them and below them a grand toothy grin awaits your welcome. Ever so suddenly the mouth begins to speak, "Hello there," it whispers kindly,"you are new here, aren't you? My name is Aliana. You seem to be lost. This is Xena, and you are in one of the many hidden forests in this area. I'll let you up now." And sure enough the grass released you and you stared at this, what was it, female maybe? Some kind of monster perhaps? Well you felt comfortable enough to sit up and begin sharing your story in hopes of figuring out where you were and what you could do here.

Story: So there is a world lost to our times and knowledge. This world is filled with deadly darkness, but also intense light, and the war rages on, but not through battles, but through energy. Everything possesses energy, and within this world the energy is more than prominent than here in Earth. The creature living on Xena have to ability to move their energy, and sense others' with ease. If two people were ever to get in a fight, physical, mental, emotional, or any conflict of the sort energy could be lost, or won. The victor of these everyday aggresions takes some of the losers energy, and can do more and feels more empowered. Lately within the world darker,more malevolent things have been appearing and stealing energy from those who are not disturbed. Although this is very secret and not yet known, this world is about to get a shockwave of panic and confusion that shakes Xena to its core. The people of Xena and I need you to help decide the fate of this world so far off. You could write the story of a different universe, dimension, and world, and bring its destruction, or reconstruction. It is up to you.

Rules:
The basic rules are of course the same, but there will be no text talk allowed, or one sentence turns. During this roleplay I would greatly appreciate if you could write at minimum two sentences. Your character is allowed to be anything you can possibly imagine. It could be a dragon, monster, human, dog, or even a living shadow. All I ask is that you do not steal characters from a book, movie, show, etc. And the most important rule, have fun!

Username:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Picture (optional):
Pet (optional):
Family (optional):
Crush (optional):
Relationship (optional):
Friends (optional):
Bio:
Last edited by RingingWithTheBells on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Anonymous
RingingWithTheBells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Xena: The World Lost In Shadows

Postby RingingWithTheBells » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Character List

Username & Character:
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
RIngingWithTheBells-Aliana
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Anonymous
RingingWithTheBells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RingingWithTheBells » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 am

Username: RingingWithTheBells
Name:Aliana
Personality: She is generally pretty shy, but once you have earned her unlikely trust you will see a more relaxed side to her. Aliana cares for all and believes that everyone deserves to be cared for, even if they are cruel to her. When upset or enraged her sense of stability leaves her and she may become violent if provoked enough, but soon after she realizes what she has done and regrets every second of it and will apologize until someone tells her that all is forgiven and that if she brings it up again that they'll have to ignore her.
Appearance: She is around 5'5 in height and is rather chubby. Four eyes peer from her face, two set in the "normal" place and then two smaller above, all of which are a dark brown that looks black in some light. Her skin is tinted green, but she has freckles all over that are a light brown. Her mouth reaches up almost to her cheekbones and inside is line with sharp teeth that have been dulled enough to not seem too threatening. Brown curls fall carefully around her face into a short wave that doesn't go any further than the lobes of her pointed ears that point up, to the side, and down at the very end. On her hands there are blade like thorns that are only an inch longer than her fingers, but still cause her much difficulty and going about her daily business. In between her shoulder blades five vine like tendrils protrude and move at her will and act as extra hands.
Her daily attire consists of varying outfits made of leaves sewn together with the strongest silk webs.
Picture (optional): N/A
Pet (optional): N/A
Family (optional): N/A
Crush (optional): N/A
Relationship (optional): N/A
Friends (optional): Plants, trees, and all the like.
Bio: Aliana awoke in a darkened forest only to realize she was completely alone. She was around the age of five, but had no memories previous than waking up in this forest. She looked around from her current position, began to cry, and then tried to hide in the dirt and leaves beneath her. The leaves provided comfort and soon there were plants holding her and what seemed to be caressing her. Tears stopped flowing from the poor girl's flushed green face and she allowed for the plants to continue to comfort her. After that she learned ways of understanding what these living, but silent things were saying and they became her family. She grew up in the forest, and only ever ate berries and other organic materials that would have been poison to an actual human. Skills were learned as she grew and slowly she became very artistic after noticing the many patterns in all the existed. Now she spends her days using berries to paint on anything and everything in the forest all while keeping good company to her many friends.
RingingWithTheBells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RingingWithTheBells » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:45 pm

(I now grant permission to post. ^u^)
RingingWithTheBells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:43 am

friendly bump

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RingingWithTheBells » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 pm

bump

Last bumped by RingingWithTheBells on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 pm.
RingingWithTheBells

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me