The System RP (Mixed-genre) [OPEN]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The System RP (Mixed-genre) [OPEN]

Postby StevoMagnus » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:00 pm

=THE SYSTEM=

Have you ever thought of a place where dreams become reality? Where everything you know can be changed in an instance? Or are you such a diehard gamer that you have wished for your favourite games to be real? Well wait no more! Introducing the new and fabulous program that has took the world by storm: THE SYSTEM!

In the system you can design, create and be practically ANYTHING. The only limit is your own imagination since your character in the game, IS YOU! That's right! No more confusing controls or need for manuals, you are the contoller; you are your own customisable character!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, before you can do anything, you must create your character profile.

Please fill in the following details provided below:

Code: Select all
[center][b]Name:[/b]
(What is your name? You may use a different name if you want to start a new life here.)
[b]Age:[/b]
(How old are you?)
[b]Gender:[/b]
(What's your gender?)
[b]Prefered Race:[/b]
(What race do you want to be in THE SYSTEM?)
[b]Weight:[/b]
(How heavy are you or how heavy do you want to be?)
[b]Hight:[/b]
(How tall are you?)
[b]Personality:[/b]
(What is your personality?)
[b]Prefered appearance:[/b]
(What do you want to look like in THE SYSTEM?)
[b]History:[/b]
(How did you hear of THE SYSTEM? Or what happened before then that you abandoned to join THE SYSTEM?)
[b]Relationship Status:[/b]
(What is your relationship status? Or are you joining THE SYSTEM to find a partner?)[/center]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for signing up to THE SYSTEM. Now plese wait while we get your data in our database...

-Current Members-

+Xelar Reon, 17, Single

Thank you for waiting. Please select your spawn location and enjoy your in-game experience.

Last edited by StevoMagnus on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
StevoMagnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The System's RULES

Postby StevoMagnus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 am

~THE SYSTEM RULES~

• No profanity or vanalism.
  • Do not argue with other players in the streets.
  • No bullying!
  • No pretending you are a god (you may respawn, but you will die to do so).
  • Try to keep themes to a suitable age, preferably anywhere up to PG13.
  • If you want to PM another player, please use ((_)) or [[_]]
  • Don't try to frame someone else of committing a crime.
  • Please keep things fair, don't make events one-sided.
  • Official events can be run by the GM and the GM only (or you may ask for an event to occur).

~Status Bars~

Please use the following while you are playing. It will help our system adminitsrators keep track of your current position and status.

-{PLAYER NAME}-
---------------------------------
-{LOCATION}-
-{STATUS}-
-{FEELING}-

[left][quote] [color=#008000][size=150][b]-{PLAYER NAME}-[/b][/size][/color]
[strike]---------------------------------[/strike]
[color=#0000FF][b]-{LOCATION}-[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][b]-{STATUS}-[/b][/color]
[color=#FF40BF][b]-{FEELING}-[/b][/color] [/quote][/left]

-{PLAYER NAME}-
---------------------------------
-{LOCATION}-
-{STATUS}-
-{FEELING}-

[right][quote] [color=#008000][size=150][b]-{PLAYER NAME}-[/b][/size][/color]
[strike]---------------------------------[/strike]
[color=#0000FF][b]-{LOCATION}-[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][b]-{STATUS}-[/b][/color]
[color=#FF40BF][b]-{FEELING}-[/b][/color] [/quote][/right]
Last edited by StevoMagnus on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StevoMagnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The System RP (Mixed-genre)

Postby StevoMagnus » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Name:
Xelar Reon
Prefered Race:
Neko and Demon Cross
Weight:
55kg
Hight:
5"6'
Personality:
Xelar is a kind and couragous person. He doesn't like to see people upset and doesn't think of his own safety when someone is in trouble. He is also shy and slightly air-headed when it comes to some topics. He believes in superstitions and myths, but he doesn't believe in any type of god.
Prefered appearance: Xelar has fairly short dark brown hair that has been dyed red at the tips. He has a pair of dark brown cat ears and a dark brown tail to match too. He has greed eyes naturally, but his eyes sometimes change color depending on what mood he is in. He is usually seen wearing a black and white plaid shirt, black cargo pants and a pair of black steel-capped boots.
History:
Xelar heard of THE SYSTEM through a group of friends at his high-school and decided to buy the program and check it out. Ever since he has been hooked with the system and it's almost non-existant boundaries, where he could turn his dreams into reality. He is one of the most well-known players when it comes to FPS, fighting, racing and survival games.
Relationship Status:
Single

Last bumped by StevoMagnus on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:34 pm.
StevoMagnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me