ӺﺄกԺ 七Ⴌല ҝല丫ร-ک七ലลጦþปกҜ ℜ⊙└ലþ└ล丫 ⊙&ล

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Ӻ⊙ปЃ ลป七⊙ጦล七⊙กร
〒ႬЃലല ሥลЃЃﺄกဌ ลﺄЃรႬﺄþ þﺄЃล七ല ㄷЃലሥร
〒ሥ⊙ բലปԺﺄกဌ ปกԺലЃဌЃ⊙ปกԺ ร⊙ㄷﺄല七ﺄലร
⊙กല ጦ⊙กลЃㄷႬ丫

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Before most people can remember, at the beginning of the golden age of steam, four metal men were created. All four were given to his majesty the King during his time of rule, but have long since dispersed. The first-Known as the Disciplinary-works with the children in the factories, ensuring quality and speed. The second, the entertainer, is still within the royal family. A third, a soldier, was sent to combat the rising threat of airship pirates, and never returned. The fourth was an assassin, who disappeared into the night with a society of devil worshippers. Since then, more people have learned to create these wonderful machines, but no one has been able to replicate the original four. No one was able to capture the essence of humanity that the machinations possessed. Very few know they exist, and those who do see them as flesh and blood. They, however, still feel out of place in this strange world of beating hearts and warm bodies, and wish to be with other like them. Each, acting of their own accord, will set out to find each other. What happens next is up to you.

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Automatons:
These are well crafted clockwork machines built to do mainly one task. The ones featured in this roleplay have somehow been given humanlike instincts and emotions, but are slightly smarter then their average human. Their creator is unknown, but the story goes that they were built to repay a debt.

Airship Pirates:
They are the reason a slow shadow creeping across the rooftops sends fear into the hearts of almost everyone down below. They are a fierce, violent lot, who drop out of the sky to pillage. Their zeppelins are about the size of a three mast sailboat, and set up similar to a traditional ship. Ever since air travel became common, these thrives and scoundrels have become abundant

The Societies:
These groups of worshippers believe that man has become too arrogant. Both groups believe the earth should be cleansed, but they both have different opinion about how that should happen. The Society Of Freedom believes that there should be no system of government, simply everyone makes their own desicions and leave other people to their's. The Society Of Justice believes that everyone should work like cogs in a machine, and troublemakers should be weeded out and destroyed, they would have acted on their wishes by summoning their chosen deity, if only that could eliminate the other Society first.

Royalty
The current Monarchy is headed by the Queen. She rules from above with an iron fist, and wishes to quash all criminals and their tyranny, though she is a tyrant herself. The King supports her fully, and is only slightly less vicious then she. Their child, however, dislikes the way their parents rule. They are determined to fix all the mistakes they can

Discussion thread
Last edited by GaySunLord on Mon May 17, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ℜ⊙└ലร

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 5:43 pm

The automatons:

The Disciplinary
Name:
Played by: (res for GaySunLord)

The Soldier
Name:
Played by:

The Entertainer
Name:
Played by:

The Assassin
Name:
Played by:

Airship Pirates

The Gloria
Captain: Violet
Played by:GaySunLord

Navigator:
Played by:

First Mate:
Played by:

Cook:
Played by:

Medic:
Played by:

The Tybalt
Captain:
Played by:

Navigator:
Played by:

First Mate:
Played by:

Cook:
Played by:

Medic:
Played by:

The Zenith
Captain: Olivia Remingtone
Played by: InfectedHau

Navigator:
Played by:

First Mate:
Played by:

Cook:
Played by:

Medic:
Played by:

The Societies

The Society of Freedom
Leader:
Played by:

Second in command:
Played by:

Member:
Played by:

Member:
Played by:

Member:
Played by:

The Society of Justice
Leader:
Played by:

Second in command:
Played by:

Member:
Played by:

Member:
Played by:

Member:
Played by:

Royalty

The Queen:
Played by:

The prince/princess:
Played by: (res for SpiritStar3)

The King:
Played by:

I am tired so I am leaving this for now but if you know how to code help is greatly apprieated.)
Last edited by GaySunLord on Tue May 18, 2021 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℜป└ലร

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Follow all of Tess' rules
Two characters per person
Art or face claims is a requirement, face claims can be anime or live action
No being mean ooc
No Mary Sues
Remember the time period, this is Victorian England, albeit in an alternate universe. Make sure all characters fit the time period
PM me to reserve characters
Minimum five sentences per post
Last edited by GaySunLord on Sun May 16, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ℜലร ژปร七 ﺄก ㄷลรല

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 16, 2021 5:50 pm

ℜലร ژปร七 ﺄก ㄷลรല
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Mon May 17, 2021 4:52 pm

This roleplay is open!

Last bumped by GaySunLord on Mon May 17, 2021 4:52 pm.
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me