☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:21 pm

S I L A S

In absolute horror, Silas fled with Xia to the cabin. Again he was absolutely useless. He slumped against the wooden wall, closing his eyes to think.

He had no idea what to do.

J A A I

She nodded as she let the door swing shut. "Agreed."

Now, surely there was a good hometown place. Locally owned businesses were usually friendly open establishments, and maybe the would have better news on what's been going on recently in the capital.

As they walked along, Jaai tried to determine which businesses were local or chain. So far large corporation places had only been spotted.

"Do you know any restaurants that are locally owned, Lovely?" She asked Cyprian, running a hand through her curls. "I just thought maybe they'd know more rumors about the parliament..."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:22 am

Flynn
Tagged: Basilisks... Basilisks, and more Basilisks

Flynn felt wild and free as he was able to run. He kept suffocating the basilisks, but they were starting to become smart. He had to keep the circle small and only target one of two of them at a time. They were starting to band together with three or more, and it was driving Flynn insane. For everyone one he killed, two more would pop up. He stopped for a minute, trying to think, and then he began running again. He grabbed his sword, and started running through the basilisks once more. The sword sliced through the Basilisks like butter with the speed Flynn was going at. Unfortunately, he was getting pretty tired. He had to keep fighting though.
It was what a Soare did.
He then heard Cilan shout something, and Flynn couldn't help but laugh.
"I don't know, but I've been told. Your dumb tricks are getting old! I don't know, but it's been said! Stupid worms gonna end up dead!" Flynn started shouting as he found renewed energy. He was jumping, leaping, and twirling. He was just hacking away at the Basilisks. Flynn laughed as he got into it, still shouting the chant, but then he cried out as he tripped over a basilisk's tail. He went sprawling, and barely missed being impaled with his sword. He did receive a nasty cut above his eye, though. He quickly turned around, only to see a basilisk hover over him. Flynn tried to reach for his sword, which had skidded out of his hand. The basilisk took it as a threat, and moved as fast as Flynn's eyes could track. Flynn cried out when the basilisk struck his arm, it's large fangs going straight through his arm. He had four puncture holes, and it made his own stomach roll. Flynn didn't know what happened next, but he was somehow out from under the basilisk, and had his sword in his other hand. He began hacking with renewed fervor. His other arm just hung uselessly there, and Flynn felt a certain burning, but he didn't care. He had a job to do, and he obviously wasn't finished.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana and Solara

Amber listened to Ivana, and knew they had to go help Solara. Amber gently pushed Ivana away as she stood up. She leaned against the wall, taking a few deep breaths and she regained her strength.
"Come on. You know that Solara is sorta scary. We have to go help her if we want to get out of here quickly." Amber murmured as she started walking out. "I think she is this way!"

Mayne
Tagged: Luno and the Others

"I would like to help, your majesty. I cannot in good conscience just sit here and do nothing." Mayne answered. He gently stood up, pulling out of Luno's embrace. He waited for his Majesty to stand, and then he started walking outside. His only thought was to keep the fire burning. He looked around, and then realized clothes would be the way to go. Without even asking, which he knew was rude, he ran inside and grabbed everyone's pajamas. He could easily replace them when the time came. He ran back outside when he had an arm full and threw them into the flames. He then ran back inside and grabbed more. He kept going back and forth, trying to find anything he could create and throw it into the fire. Between runs, he would look out past the fire. Despite the burning in his eyes, he still saw Timpani, and she was gorgeous. The way she fought the basilisks made Mayne shiver, but not with fear, only with awe. She was a force to be reckoned with.

Brennius Lamia
Tagged: Ben, Kelly, Alastiar, Rori, and Atalanta

Brennius couldn't believe that Ben and Kelly had the audacity to show their faces to his wife and him. He hated the Soare's with every fiber of his being, since they looked to replace him. He had a great position of power, but the Soare's made sure he would topple down. If it wasn't for them, he would still be alive.
"I know we have our differences, but when we share the same enemy, we have to become friends." Kelly started out, her voice firm. Bren's head shot up.
"I don't believe you." Rori growled from beside him. Kelly just looked at Bren, and Bren knew she wouldn't lie about this. There was nothing to gain from this.
"She is telling the truth." Bren murmurs to Rori, and she practically snarls. "What do we need to do?"
"You need to tell Alastair and Atalanta. And your Daughter. We have to all band together if we want to get rid of her, which means we have to help Solara. She is the only one who can take her down for good. But we all have to help her." Kelly explained, with Ben at her side. He was practically challenging Rori to leap at Kelly.
"We'll do it. Anything else you need, Omega?" Bren sneered, not liking the Soare's being here longer than they need.
"I'll tell you once your done with those tasks." Kelly retorted, narrowing her eyes at Bren. She then swiftly turned her back on Bren and walked out.
"How are we going to tell Alastair and Atalanta? We can't get into their minds." Rori murmured once the Soare's were gone.
"We might have to recruit another dead Soare, but I have a feeling we can just get into their minds." Bren answered back, looking down at his wife. "We have to protect Regina."
Rori then looked guilty of something for a second, and while Bren noticed, he wasn't going to act out upon it. He didn't care about his wife's ploys. Just as long as they didn't affect him, he was fine with them.
But if it did affect him, General Ada would look tame.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas (Anyone else at the cabin)

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Maybe it was at this point that Xia had a moment of realization.
That, and the empathy that she hadn't yet experienced up until this point.
She was useless to Cadence, and anyone else feeding the fire.

Xia finally understood how Silas felt, when he said he couldn't do anything.
She still didn't believe his words, he was useful. At least, to her.
He could light the way out of any emotional darkness. He could make her feel loved.
Xia's medical condition made it so she couldn't even go near fire without her chest feeling heavy.
She absolutely hated it, but it was something she had to live with.

She made her way over to Silas and placed a hand on his shoulder.
She remained silent, the only noises in the distance were the crackling of the fire,
and the raging cries of battle. Maybe the occasional basilisk noise.
Xia had to break the silence at some point, though. She needed to know how Silas was doing.
"Hey. Are you holding up okay?"
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:01 am

S I L A S

A hand touched his shoulder and he flinched, momentarily​ thinking he was going to die. His eyes widened in terror, then he realized it was only Xia. He smiled weakly, trying to calm his racing heart. He heard her speak, but he didn't comprehend what she was saying. Then the shock wore off and he realized what she said, all in a few seconds.

"Yeah, I'm okay. What about you? Are you breathing okay?" He said, concern practically oozing from everything he did, from his words to his body language to the look in his eyes. He stood up, glancing around the room. Hopefully the smoke didn't drift into the cabin. He would have to find something to cover her mouth and nose.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 am

『Reidun ❝Xia❞ Olsen』
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Tʜᴇ Cᴀʙɪɴ ◍ 17 ◍ Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ◍ Cʀᴜsʜ: Sɪʟᴀs
Tᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Silas (Anyone else at the cabin)

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

"Huh? Oh... Yeah. I think I'll be fine as long as the basilisks don't come in here.
The fire would have to spread and I'll probably have to jump in the lake or something. Won't be fun."

Xia found it quite easy to make a joke out of all this, but it really wasn't a good time.
She was worried for herself, and worried even more for Silas.

If she didn't make it out, at least there would be a large possibility that she'd be able to die with him by her side.
These thoughts weren't pretty. She didn't want Zelkova to come collect her too early.
Of course, Xia wanted to meet her favourite embodiment of death,
but dying wasn't the way she wanted to go about it.

She turned her head back to Silas, wrapping her arms around him.
She needed to go now. She needed to be back outside the cabin to protect it with her life,
that is what she wanted to do for Cadence and everyone else.
And if Xia was honest, she would be telling Silas just how scared she was. Her hands shook with untamable fear.
She simply rested her head against his shoulder, though, getting the most of him before she had to leave the
safety of the cabin. She sighed inaudibly, looking up at him.

"I need to get back out there soon, Cadence gave me a job to do."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oliver "Ollie" Brooks

Postby devotion; » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 am

┌────────────────────────┐
Name: Oliver Brooks
Nicknames: Ollie
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: Aerokenisis
└────────────────────────┘

Personality: Ollie is a very quiet soul. He has a very laid-back personality, with a calm and collected presence in any room. Oliver is very level-headed with a humble persona when talking about himself or accepting any compliments. He generally tends to stay out of everyone's way, and will usually only talk with people if they approach him or if he's interested in them. Speaking of which, he's very humorous and is a complete jokester once he breaks out of his shell. Just don't make him angry. He will hold a grudge for days, possibly weeks. In the end Ollie will simply feel bad and apologize even if it wasn't his fault. He has a really kind heart, but he's usually too shy to speak up or anything like that. He hates public speaking and is never the person to volunteer as leader/deputy; anything that involves being in the front. When you do get to know him, he's very lighthearted and a caring soul.
Height: 6' 1''
Appearance: Oliver looks a lot like his mom. Light chestnut hair with hazel eyes; flecks of olive green in them when you're up close. His skin is a very light color, with such a tiny tan it's probably not even noticeable. His build is tall and strong, and his amount of muscle is pretty excellent due to his constant outdoor activities with his sister and brother.
Strengths: Physical strength, agility, empathy, intelligence, pain tolerance
Weaknesses: Speed, endurance, long conversations, temperament
Weapon of choice: Axe
Crush: N/A
Other: N/A

Luciana Brooks ~ 49 ~ Female ~ 5' 7'' ~ Dagger ~ Teleportation
Aaron Brooks ~ 50 ~ Male ~ 6' 2'' ~ Bow and Arrow ~ Atmokenisis

Devin Brooks ~ 15 ~ Male ~ 5' 5'' ~ Mace ~ Atmokenisis
Naomi Brooks ~ 13 ~ Female ~ 5' 2'' ~ Slingshot ~ Air mimicry
devotion;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am

xX|Jade|Xx wrote:
xX|Jade|Xx wrote:Jade was so relaxed that she didn't notice he was awake until he spoke, she jumped a little at the sudden noise before nodding slightly. "Why wouldn't I stay?" she asked rhetorically as she stood up to stretch. Jade sighed softly, "I don't know, I guess that decision would be up to you." she prompted with a quick glance his way.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

((Tagged you a few posts ago, Jade.))
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 am

Name: I'm Fern Birch.
Sexuality: As straight as a slinky! Yes I know a Slinky is not straight. Neither am I. I like girls and if you have a problem with it, I dare you say it to my face.
Power: I am half plant like the rest of my family. she can also 'talk' to other plants and know if they are doing good!
Personality: Loud, friendly, teasing, fierce, protector, likes to talk and laugh, very brave, speaks out and stands up
Height: I am 5'9".
Appearance: Light brown hair, bright green eyes, tan, strong
Strengths: Strong
Weaknesses: Bad runner
Weapon of choice: Swords!
Crush: I will never tell you this! Emza
Other: I will find who killed my parents, and I swear I will kill them
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Andy
I shrug at Jade. I never had someone who would stay with me before, even in my home, my mother wanted me to fend for myself, my father was almst never home because of his job. My sister would hang out with other girls, we really didn't act like other familys in Windwoods Culture. "We could go outside and..." I say but there is a lot of noise outside. I shake my head. I hate how the others people are so loud. Then I loo out the window. Something is wrong. People are building a fire and now they are fighting huge snakes. through the window it burns my eyes to look at the snakes. I look away.
"We are under attack." I say angrily. I know what those things are. "Basilisks. We're not fire elements so we can't fight them. Get down."

Anna
I turn into a bird so I fly above the fight and grab sticks from the forest. I drop the sticks in the fire. I keep chirping to let others know where I am. It is a 4 note tune that me and Jen made up so we know exactly where we are and that I am safe.

Kale
I groan "door..." I beg because I know Solara is on the other side. I don't have energy to say more than 1 word but this will do, I just need someone to open the door or I will die.

Fern
"You forgot to open this door!" I call angrily from one of the cells. This is my BROTHER and even he forgot me! I had been taking a nap and he didn't even open my door. "Also Solara is on the other side of that door!" I point to the main door, I need sun light too like anyone in my family but women in our family are stronger for surviving less sunlight than men, which is why I am not starving and dying like my brother. I know my mother is still alive and out there, she should be fine. My dad would have died though and I will KILL Alastair for what he did, I will make him regret even being born!

Kristina
Elias has his back turned as he looks out the window, he is cursing Alastair again. "These other guards are too weak." he says. "If we all worked together we could kill Alastair but they will not join me. Weak. They need to join the winning side with me."
Elias is insane. I hate him. I have never loved him but I married him for a reason. I watched Elias kill my husband Bracken and no one, not even Elias knows I saw this. I was too late to stop it but what I am going to do, I will get REVENGE and kill this horrible man. I did my best acting as a damsel in distress begging him to marry me like I would die without him to protect me. He fell for it but not completely, I know he is just waiting for the right minute to kill me but I will kill him first. The BIGGEST problem is that he is more trusted by Alastair's people so he joined their guard right when we got married. It was his plan to protect himself. Right now we are alone. The other guards are out at the Jailhouse.
"The winning side?" I say in that quiet shy voice that is not me at all, it makes me sick and I try not to throw up in my own mouth
"Agatha." Elias says, I see the look in his eyes. He is in love with Agatha. He always talks about her. "Face it. Alastair and even Solara stand no chance."
How dare he DISGRACING insult my queen solara. I will strangle this DISGRACE with my bare hands. I will kick him so hard that not even Aeliana can catch up with him as he flies. I am going to explode in anger but I keep it in. Today is the day I am going to kill him. I even saw my son today, I know he is alive. I did beat up Kale with Elias but that is just to hide what side I am really on. I just need him to get closer.
Elias walks closer and slaps me. "You respond to me when I speak to you, I am your superior in rank." He says.
This is gonna be good. I pretend to cringe away from him. Actually this is only to give me the right distance. I need the proper distance and then I can get him.
"I said, say something you stupid disgrace!" He yells and takes a step forward with his fist raised, that is when I kick him in the gut as hard as I can. I keep kicking him and kicking him, even when he is on the floor. He is curled up like a little roly poly bug that I can just flick away.
I laugh. "Who is the stupid disgrace? You are nothing to me. I will leave you here to die as you lived: Alone with no one who cares about you." I kick him one more time and then I run away. I run out of the building from the emergency exit and then I keep running towards the jail. I can feel that Solara is there and she is back. Just like the rest of my family I feed on sunlight. I know Fern will be there if she was alive. Bracken would also be there but he is dead, thanks to Elias. He will die from internal bleeding because of how hard and how much I kicked him. I always wear high heels and even without heels, my kicks are very strong. If Elias does not die then I will be back one day to make sure he dies an even worse death, maybe I will push him into a tank with man eating pirahnas.
Right now Elias means nothing, the only thing imporant is making sure my kids and Solara are safe. I need to say sorry to my son for what I did.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me