The Legend Of Magia (V2) ((Accepting))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Legend Of Magia (V2) ((Accepting))

Postby Dragon_Elf » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Sylvia|16|Female|Angel/Human|Flight, Fire

"Uh... I saw people who looked half bull! I think you'll be fine." I say, smiling.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 pm

|| Akalina ||16|| Female || Shadows / Shapeshifting|| silverlightcs ||

Username:
silverlightcs

Name:
Akalina Starr

Nickname:
Kali

Species:
Shapeshifter (human)

Looks:
Kali is a little smaller than some people at her age. She has long black hair that is usually tied back into a ponytail, which comes down halfway to her back. Her eyes are an ice blue with some white flecks.

Power:
Can use shadows to teleport (only when in darkness and going to a shaded area she can see. It takes a lot of energy and only works if she's seen it before but can get to places she can't see). The farther the distance, the more energy it'll take. Overusing her power may cause her to pass out. She can also create weapons, but only if she can stay in darkness long enough to form it. Anything she makes will be completely black.
Her main counter is light, and very bright light or a strong fire can stop her from using her power or cause her weapons to dissipate.

Personality:
To some, she may seem young and naive, but she's pretty well guarded and can seem a little unwelcoming, though still somewhat friendly. However, once you get to know her, she's caring and protective. Most of the time, you'll have to earn her trust, though. She is also a quick learner, and picks up on things very quickly.

Akalina actually likes to learn new things as well as running. She also really likes dark chocolate.

Dislikes:
People who are inconsiderate, over arrogant, etc. She also hates being ignored, as well as being wrong.

Fears:
Losing people she cares about, being helpless to do anything.

Family:
She just lived with her mother and father, though has a very young little sister.

Sexuality:
Straight

Crush:
N/A (PM me?)

BF/GF:
N/A

Pet(s):
N/A

History:
At a young age, Akalina became skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Her parents were a little concerned about her safety, so sent her to have at least some training. She was a normal kid otherwise, besides her slightly smaller size. During her school years, she was mostly average, though took part in many activities. As a high schooler, she went to a boarding school, since her parents were pretty busy. Then, she found herself in Magia. She's become used to her power now, though still enjoys practicing.

Other:
Last edited by silverlightcs on Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Accepted))
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 pm

| Akalina | Female | 16 | Shadows |
Akalina opened her eyes, squinting against the sunlight filtering through the leaves. It had been a while since she'd found herself in this place, but it still surprised her a little bit, looking around. She stretched out for a moment or two before jumping up. 'Where to today..' she thought, turning her head to look at the ways she could go. Choosing one 'path', she started walking.

(would it be alright if Kali just stumbled upon your guys' characters?)
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoloHero » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:00 pm

All good! We're currently separated as I'm in the middle of the village and vix somewhere else and autumn and Sylvia at a hotel, I believe))

|Conner Fox||18||Male||Blue fire dual swords||

I looked around not seeing Vix. Maybe she did go back to the hotel, I'm not so sure now.. I kicked a rock slightly bored. Just waiting.
I'm You're ♞ Knight ♞In 🌟Shining🌟♦Armor♦

PM me for roles
SoloHero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:34 pm

| Autumn | Tags: Sylvia |

Autumn: "Well if you're sure." I say slightly unconvinced. "Have you got the keys for a room, and what room are we in?" I question.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Vix continued to race down the streets. Her hazel orbs wandered over over the town in search for her new found friends. She huffed as she found no trace of them. Vix soon caugh eye of the boy she knew to be Connor "Connor!" She yelled out, racing to the boy that had handle of two swords strapped to his back, she was taken aback as he stared at her with fear and confusion "Connor?" She said again, but this time more nervous
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:58 pm

| Akalina | Female | 16 | Shadows |
Kali continued on through the forest until the trees thinned out. Spotting a village, her eyebrows lifted in surprise as she surveyed the area. 'Perhaps there are other people around here...' she thought, taking a step towards the buildings. Before entering the place, she looked around to see if there was anyone there, her ice colored eyes darting around.
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:23 am

Sylvia|16|Female|Angel/Human|Flight, Fire

"You'll be fine. We're in room 103! 1st floor, 3rd room. C'mon!" I start up the stairs to level 1, we were on ground level.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:10 am

| Autumn | Tags: Sylvia |

Autumn: I follow Sylvia up the tight stairway. I have to go slowly, stepping carefully to make sure my hooves get on the stairs. I come up to a corner, I can't bend that tight though. "Sylvia, I am kinda stuck." I say with a laugh.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me