☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:15 pm

[Here's the discussion, in case anyone hasn't been acquainted there yet. :) ]

Guinevere had opened her eyes. That was a good sign at least. Still holding her daughter like she would cradle a small child, Cadence walked to the stairs and sat down there. This was normally the father's role while the mother went out and fought. But Tacet had gone off to heal people, and Cadence had just come back from the dead.
Admittedly, she was disappointed with who she saw. She was hoping to reunite with her murdered family. Instead, she had interrupted a conversation between Solara's teenage delinquents of children. And Solara herself, that disgracing deserter, wasn't anywhere to be seen. Cadence was so ticked off that Solara hadn't stayed in Windwoods. To be honest, she missed Solara, but she would never ever admit that.
"You brought me back, you silly necromancer," Cadence chuckled as she held Guinevere tightly. "You passed out and I had to carry you home. If you're alright, I've got to get back to the fight. I need to protect this village. Or what's left of it."
She set down Guinevere, then clenched her fists. Her weapon was out there but she didn't care. She had her telekinesis, and there was enough rubble to smash in everyone's head.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Jaai tried to wrench herself away from Rowan. "N-no, no," she breathed, clutching for Cyprian. She clung to his shirt, accidentally couhing blood into the fine white fabric. She groaned inwardly. Carry me? Jaai nodded. "Yes, good ide-" she paused to cough up more of the dreaded stuff. She placed her hand over her stomach, channeling her powers to freeze the hemmorage. She gripped Cyprian's shirt even tighter when the rain falling from the sky had seemed to harden ansd was pelting them mercilessly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:24 pm

(Crab forgot Silas.)
Silas placed a hand over his mouth to stiffle laughter. He was cut short when a small dagger landed directly in his leg. He screamed and fell to the ground, clutching his leg. His power slipped out of control and blasted through the area. The people within nearly over a hundred meters had to have lost their powers. Silas groaned from his fetal position on the icy ground.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared>Tagged: Cadence

Before Cadence can leave I gently reach out and catch her wrist,I then pull her into a hug and tear up slightly showing her a weakness I've never shown anyone. "Mother, you can't die again... ok? I won't be able to bring you back this time, I already lost one family, I don't want to lose another. This village also needs you, you're the hero so you can't lose." I continue to hug my mother tightly before letting her go. I then take the dagger attached to my leg and hand it to her knowing I can't fight anymore due to my body being damaged from using full power.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:58 pm

"Silas!" Timpani shouted. She stopped fooling around then, and used all her strength to attack the soldiers around them. She didn't care what she was doing to those imbeciles, as long as they were incapacitated. Timpani completely ignored the groans of pain from fallen soldiers around her.
Soon nobody was close enough to attack, and Timpani fell to her knees beside Silas. She was slightly out of breath, which she had never experienced before... Silas must have accidentally used his power on her. But it affected Timpani much less than it would affect anyone else. Her super-endurance was only a tool she used to train. With it, she had trained endlessly until she was extremely athletic in every way, including natural endurance. It was how she compensated for her utter lack of more 'magical' powers like the mayor's telekinesis. It was why she and Silas made such a great team.
"We're going inside," she muttered and pulled Silas into her arms. The weather was getting even worse... it was hail now. "You're cold dammit. We need to get you to Tacet." She said Tacet's voice purposely, because she didn't trust Rowan.
"Wait. Which way is the mansion?"

Cadence turned around when her daughter grabbed her wrist. The warrior woman wasn't an affectionate type, but she relented when Guinevere hugged her. Cadence gently wrapped her arms around the girl and held her as she spoke. She didn't even interrupt her daughter.
"I'm going to fight my hardest for you, my baby girl," she said as she let go. Cadence smiled, a genuine smile, as she took Guinevere's dagger. A woman with telekinesis rarely used such weapons, but she would hang onto it anyway. It was bound to be useful eventually.
She was about to leave when the idiot kicked down her front door.

"Did that disgrace not heal you properly?" Cyprian growled, picking up Jaai as gently as possible and cradling her protectively. He was going to beat up that disgusting pathetic excuse of a healer. How dare Rowan try to murder his friends! That was the only thing Cyprian could think of right now. Murder.
He wasn't even considering that Rowan was sincerely trying to heal Jaai properly. He just hadn't finished before Cyprian rudely kicked him out. But Cyprian refused to consider the truth, because he just wanted to think the worst of Rowan. He needed someone to hate on right now.
"I swear..." Cyprian muttered darkly as he ran towards the house. He kicked in the front door. With a splintering sound of wood, it flew open and he rushed inside. "Where the disgrace is Tacet?"
"You do not speak like this in my house," Cadence scolded him sharply, rising to her feet.
"So manners make a person? Rowan has good manners, doesn't he? Well, the traitor is running around murdering people on his own side," Cyprian snapped.
Cadence never moved her hand, but Cyprian's head snapped sideways as something slapped him hard across the face. That woman had telekinesis.
"Challenge me one more time, and your father will be the least of your worries," Cadence hissed. "Get to the living room before you are no longer living."
Disgrace you, Cyprian thought as he stormed past her into the living room. He sat down on the couch, still holding Jaai and absentmindedly beginning to rub her back.
"You're gonna be fine, you're gonna be fine," he muttered, trying to reassure them both. "I think you oughta take a nap. You need one after that traitor tried to murder you. I'm gonna rip out his guts and strangle him with them."
He was hiding his fear with anger. In reality, Cyprian was terrified for Jaai and would have cried if he was alone.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:04 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared>Tagged: Cadence

I jump startled by the loud bang of the door being kicked down. Quickly, I wipe the tears from my eyes and look to see who caused the ruckus, the person ended up being Cyprian.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:14 pm

[Cyprian's post shows that Cyprian was the one kicking down the door. And Cadence got mad at him. XD]

Two wrote:"Did that disgrace not heal you properly?" Cyprian growled, picking up Jaai as gently as possible and cradling her protectively. He was going to beat up that disgusting pathetic excuse of a healer. How dare Rowan try to murder his friends! That was the only thing Cyprian could think of right now. Murder.
He wasn't even considering that Rowan was sincerely trying to heal Jaai properly. He just hadn't finished before Cyprian rudely kicked him out. But Cyprian refused to consider the truth, because he just wanted to think the worst of Rowan. He needed someone to hate on right now.
"I swear..." Cyprian muttered darkly as he ran towards the house. He kicked in the front door. With a splintering sound of wood, it flew open and he rushed inside. "Where the disgrace is Tacet?"
"You do not speak like this in my house," Cadence scolded him sharply, rising to her feet.
"So manners make a person? Rowan has good manners, doesn't he? Well, the traitor is running around murdering people on his own side," Cyprian snapped.
Cadence never moved her hand, but Cyprian's head snapped sideways as something slapped him hard across the face. That woman had telekinesis.
"Challenge me one more time, and your father will be the least of your worries," Cadence hissed. "Get to the living room before you are no longer living."
Disgrace you, Cyprian thought as he stormed past her into the living room. He sat down on the couch, still holding Jaai and absentmindedly beginning to rub her back.
"You're gonna be fine, you're gonna be fine," he muttered, trying to reassure them both. "I think you oughta take a nap. You need one after that traitor tried to murder you. I'm gonna rip out his guts and strangle him with them."
He was hiding his fear with anger. In reality, Cyprian was terrified for Jaai and would have cried if he was alone.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Button Fox » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:18 pm

--Image--
Name: Kaia Fischer
Sexuality: Straight
Power: She can summon wings to fly with.
Personality: Sass master, loyal, honest, trustworthy, fighter, quiet, helpful.
Height: 5'7 1/2"
Appearance: She is of medium hight. Kaia has long brown hair with a blonde streak that frames her face. She has light skin and freckles that dot her face. Her eyes are frosty grey. Her build is slim and this makes her rather graceful. Her arms are muscular, but not to the point of being noticeable. Usually she wears a tank top and shorts. When it's cold she wears a sweater and jeans.
Strengths: She works very well under pressure and if the situation gets hairy she can take to the skies.
Weaknesses: Kaia can't fly for long distances and isn't very fast in the air.
Weapon of choice: Sickle
Crush: None yet
Other: N/A
(I hope this is okay!)
Last edited by Button Fox on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Button Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:19 pm

(Dyslexic, I think I misread that, will change post.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Silas couldn't contain the inevitable tears, so he let them spill. He tried his hardest not to whimper, though as he clutched onto Timpani as tight as he could.

Jaai grunted in response to Cyprian's ramblings. She patted his cheek, then ran a finger along the long scar. "Calm down, I'll be alright." She leaned her face against his chest and tried to ignore the ice now pelting her from above. After a blur, they were inside, and Jaai coughed. Her throat was rough from the constant coughing, and she had to sneeze. The light inside of the mansion was far too bright. And the couch wasn't as soft as Cyprian. She reached for him, grabbing his shirt. "Don't leave. It's okay, my lovely."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me