☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

I nod, "Just a bit, I grew up like this, so I'm more or less ok, but I think we should warm everyone up though. It's pretty cold and people can catch their deaths in this weather, or get sick. If that happens we'll be lacking in our battle power, a sick warrior is a dead one." I say to Timpani. Looking around briefly, I gesture the fireplace behind the female advising her to light it, or to get towels and such for everyone.
I look around the room at all the cold shivering people with a solemn frown. Alistair needed to pay, and he needed to pay now, his rein of terror has gone on for long enough. Normally, being a lover of all creatures and things, anger was hard for me to come across, but right now that was no longer the case. Anger bubbled and boiled in my stomach, more and more with each passing moment. I hate that he took away my beautiful home. My first real home. We will win this war.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:21 am

Mal cursed under her breath as the rain came down harder, and tried to see through the darkness. She jumped of the roof, and landed on her feet. She nearly ran inside and grabbed the nearest dry towel. "Hello." She said to Guinevere, her english accent clear. "Who are you?" She asked. The werewolf was soaked, and her bow was in bad shape. She dried off her hair and then her bow and arrows. Thank god her bag of supplies they stole were inside and still in good condition. Her wolf black files inside one by one. She picked up the youngest pup and dried it off, although it was still squirming in her arms. She put the pup down and it transformed into a boy again. She handed him wrapping tape and he sat on the ground, wrapping his leg which was severely cut.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:12 am

Jaai ran a hand through her hair once she ran back inside. She couldn't see anyone outside, so she flung the door shut. It made a thunderous loud snap, but she turned and walked up to the front of the crowd. "Excuse me, Cadence! I'm really tired of all this waiting, please do tell how we're gonna fight," she demanded, crossing her arms. Surely someone around here was reasonable. Ugh, she was really ti- Jaai sneezed, and groaned inwardly. She did not have a cold. Really? She strengthened her glare at this Cadence lady.

Silas clung to Timpani's neck, not wanting to be dropped. "Don't drop me again," he whispered, nearly squeaking. When they were younger, about six years ago, Timpani carried Silas like so and had the audacity to accidentally dropped him. Of course, Silas apologized profusely for being so squirmy, and all was forgiven.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:53 am

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Determined and Angry>Tagged: Everyone

I look at the female that approached me, "Are you askin' me? I you are I'm Guinevere." I explain to the female with the English accent, my southern accent clear in every word.
"Who're you?" I return the question to the female having never seen her before.
During the conversation, I continue to watch the seemingly nervous and antsy crowd of people gathered in the mansion. The hatred in my stomach still bubbling and boiling. There is only one other time that I have ever had this feeling is when I had killed my parents. My only wish is that I will be able to keep in control during this battle. Hatred, fear, regret, sorrows, and doubt, those are all emotions that cause you to lose control, they cause you to forget who you are. That is true for normal people and people like us, but for me, due to my time in the forest, I go wild. I operate on instinct and hurt those near me. A quick shudder runs up my spine as I try to focus back in on the conversation.

(Heads up, I will be gone until tonight. I have work.)
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:55 am

Mallory looked the girl up and down, although she seemed to be quite irritated. "Yep, I'm asking you, mate'. I'm Mallory." She said, leaning against the doorframe. Her english accent was heavy but her words were clear. She continued to dry her bow, keeping her gold-flecked eyes fixed on Guinevere.
Last edited by artemis, on Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:57 am

Ari ran upstairs to hide with Laurel and Rose.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:39 am

Gavotte approached his adopted sister Guinevere. She and one of the eleven visitors, Mallory, seemed to be having a slightly unfriendly confrontation. Gavotte smiled at both though. "Mallory, this is my little sister Guinevere. She slept in for the introductions." He turned to his sister. "This is Mallory. She and ten of her friends are staying with us. Eight of them are protecting us, and the other three went upstairs to keep lookout. Don't worry about it, sis."

Cadence was still guarding the door when Jaai practically slammed it in her face. "This is my village, and my house. You will not behave with such disrespect," she said sternly and was seriously considering impaling the ice-wielder. She wasn't so fond of these newcomers. The blessing had been lifted after they showed up, and they had Cyprian Brown in their party.
"I want seven people guarding every window, twelve on each door," Cadence shouted. "Be ready to fight if you see anything. Gavotte will alert you."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:49 am

Mallory nodded, giving this girl the benefit of doubt. She was very rough around the edges, especially near new people. She was very timid, and normally covered it up with bluntness. However, being older than Guinevere, she was going to be polite. "Nice to meet you Guinevere. Now, if you'll excuse me." She said quietly, and walked over to Cadence. "I can guard the outskirts of the village if you want. I can also assign some of the members of my pack to some spots." She said. In a way, she was slightly intimidated by Cadence.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slightlybetter » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:51 am

Name: Erin Katar
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Self Regeneration/Rapid Healing ( Erin's cells rapidly reproduce to replace missing or damaged cells, resulting in his self healing abilities )
Personality: Erin is strong, both mentally and physically. He has an odd set of likes and dislikes-learning and destruction have always been some of his favorite things. He has a deceptive side to him, one that causes his closer friends to second guess his motives. He also tends to be violent. Despite some of his more questionable traits, Erin is firm in what he believes in and borderline stupid brave. If you make a friend of him, he's unlikely to let you down.
Height: 5'10"
Appearance: Erin is very lean and decently muscled. His shoulders are broad and he usually stands straight. He has blonde hair which is usually usually kept short, but has recently grown out enough to get in his eyes. His eyes, blue with green flecks, always hold a look of slight anger.
Strengths: Mental endurance, Physical endurance, pain tolerance, and bravery.
Weaknesses: Fire, Decapitation, and fatigue after extensive use of his powers. He also has anger issues which lead him to trouble more often then not.
Weapon of choice: He has a sword that he always keeps at his side. It has a long blade and he always wields it with two hands.
Crush: No one yet
Other: He is a Villager. His parents are deceased.
Last edited by Slightlybetter on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:01 am

Cadence lowered her sword slightly. Now here was someone actually being useful, not just standing around complaining. The next complainer would be punished severely. "That would be great, if you can stand this weather." She pointed outside at the drenching rain, which looked like the sky had opened up to pour waterfalls.

[Elaborate on Erin's power please. Regeneration' could possibly refer to a lot of things. If you clarify, that would be for the best. Also, he will be another Windwoods character. Do you want him to be one of the Tenuto children, or just a friend/villager? Everyone is gathered in the Tenuto mansion right now/]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me