☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:14 pm

Was that cheeky little girl flirting with Jaai's man? Surely not. Jaai calmed herself and watched them out of the corner of her eye, waiting for Cyprian's response. She stopped herself, re-analyzing everything. How selfish she was, wasn't she just flirting with that gorgeous hunk of muscle a minute ago. Nevertheless she continued snooping shamelessly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Timpani furrowed her brows in confusion. Silas suddenly sounded like one of those Capital City people who were exposed to Alastair's teachings too much. Those people had it all wrong. 'Bridal style' was when the bride carried the groom in her arms. Maybe Silas had been watching Capital City television and become mixed up.
"Huh." She said flatly. She just shook her head and made a 'tsk tsk' sound when he fell. "Just cooling down, I see. Must be the lovely warm weather we're having." She pointed up at the dark clouds and the ridiculous pouring rain. The raindrops were the size of her pinky finger.

Oh, now that girl was approaching him. Cyprian scowled at Casedy, but after a while he looked her in the eyes. "Cyprian," he muttered, just wanting to get out of this place. He hated Cadence, he hated this girl, and he hated this stupid village. Everything about it was wrong and messed up. He wanted to dump Rowan here and leave with the others. The more he thought about what the Adamson boy did, the creepier it looked. What the disgrace was he thinking?! Using a healing power to murder some woman!
"What do you want?"

"Have fun shooting idiots! Oh, and get healed by Tacet!" Cilan called to Mallory before joining everyone at the fountain. He crashed right into Rowan, who was looking up at Cadence intently, almost in a trance.
"What's the matter with you?" Cilan asked, poking his cousin's shoulder. "You've been acting really weird. I didn't think you wanted to fight."
"I'm sorry." Rowan pulled Cilan into a hug. This time, the phoenix could feel Rowan's warmth flowing into him.
"Hey, your power's working!" Cilan exclaimed. "Like that time I cut my finger. You're getting good at using that power."
Rowan didn't even reply to him.
"What's wrong with you?" Cilan demanded, more insistently this time.
"I'm really sorry, Cilan. I truly am."
"Stop apologizing. You sound like a northerner. Now let go of me, I can't be drunk on your power if I want to fight."
Rowan obediently nodded and released him. Cilan stepped away slightly. While he didn't have Rowan's empathy powers, he could still somewhat sense when something was wrong.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Guinevere Pennysworth

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Name: Guinevere Pennysworth

Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: Resurgence (aka Resurrection/Healing of the Dead)
Personality: Kind, Stubborn, Athletic, Musical, Wild, Partially Mad (Hears Voices), Loyal to her Friends (Family in her eyes)
Height: 5' 5 1/2"
Appearance: Long auburn hair, green eyes which turn purple when her powers are in use, freckles and pale complexion.
Strengths: Fighting (grew up in the wild and had to defend for herself)
Weaknesses: After using her power on a human, she passes out, on animals, she passes out if they have been dead for longer than 24 hours. Her resurrection only works once.
Weapon of choice: Fists and her Surroundings, but can use a dagger if needed
Crush: Open
Other: Guinevere's parents tried to burn her to death as at the age of 10, before she developed her powers, but it was because of this that her powers pushed through. When she died, her powers came to her and brought her back to life, she then found she had the resurgence abilities. Once revived, she was completely healed of her burns.
She was weak though and she knew if her parents found her there would be trouble so she ran off into the woods where the animals and nature raised her. At the age of 14 she returned and killed her parents, burying them in a secret location. Later she ended up living in Windwoods Village adopted by the Tenuto family at the age of 15. Guinevere is sort of like a child prodigy with quick learning skills she acquired from living in the forest. Guinevere also has a southern accent.

(May I please join?)
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:26 pm

[My main character is already known as a 'phoenix'. If you remove Gwen resurrecting herself, that should be fine. Also, because of the characters' current location, your character must be from Windwoods village and not the Capital City. She will know Timpani, Silas, and the Tenuto family. She could even be adopted by the Tenuto family if you want. :) ]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:27 pm

Jaai smiled triumphantly when her man- ehem, Cyprian, looked at the girl like he had toliet duty. She snorted, turning her attention back to the shouting woman. Honestly, if the people would just hurry up, no one would have to be stuck there. She groaned impatiently, placing hand on her hip. She couldn't even use the sky to decide the time.

Silas nodded, the cold air messing with his breathing. He scowled. "This can't be natural," he commented, slightly confused with the whole predicament. He held up his arms so Timpani could help him. "Sorry," he mumbled softly.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:29 pm

(I'm cool with that mostly. I'd love the adoption part thank you, but there is a difference between phoenix and resurgence. Phoenix can revive from their ashes every time they die, however with my sona it was just a one time thing and can never be done again. May I please keep that part? If not I can edit and just say the attempt failed.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Mal chuckled and shook her head. She basically couldn't see anything from up there. But her wolf side allowed her sharper night vision. Her arrow was ready and her bow was low in front of her. She was quiet and kept a watch over the crowd below. She frowned and rolled her eyes at Casedy. Now wasn't a time for flirting.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:35 pm

[I must have interpreted your form incorrectly. Now that you've clarified, that clears things up. You don't have to remove that part. I knew she could only revive other people once, but I originally thought she also could revive herself indefinitely like a phoenix. Which, over the plotline, I established was a hereditary thing. But your character's power is different so that's fine. I just read it wrong.]

"Oh, you better be," Timpani still kept a straight face and looked completely serious... for about five seconds. Then she couldn't hold back the grin. She helped Silas up, and was debating on throwing him over her shoulder and carrying him like a ragdoll, but she decided not to. He didn't feel like being carried, and she didn't feel like carrying anyone over ice. So she just nudged him forward and continued to walk.
The fountain was frozen over when she reached it. The water jets curled in midair, but they had turned to ice as they fell. Timpani put up her pinky finger at the fountain, basically 'flipping it off'.
"Alastair," she growled under her breath. "You know what I'm gonna do to his ugly neck?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:37 pm

(Yay! Thanks, now... could I possibly get a summary of what is going on? I have dyslexia so reading is a bit... well difficult.. a summary would be appreciated greatly.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:39 pm

Silas nearly cried at his favorite water fountains being so horridly mutilated. He sniffed in distress, climbing onto Timpani so he wouldn't fall. "I love that fountain," he mumbled. The water was frozen and didn't flow anymore. His Papa used to use the water and do tricks and now it was ruined.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me