☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 pm

"That's a good idea," Cilan said, nodding to Erion. He was still so angry with everything that was going on, but good thing he had a smart teammate to make suggestions in the heat of the moment. "And thanks for telling me. If the two of you can see my bonds, then you are just as qualified to lead as I am. If you two could go ahead with the rest of the group, that would be great. I have something I need to deal with."
He turned to Kylie. "I am giving you five seconds to start running, and then we are leaving you behind. I am not risking the lives of my entire group just so you can name your kittens."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:47 pm

"Sorry. " she said, hopping on Noni's back.
Last edited by karissaangels on Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:48 pm

She got the kittens to quickly start running, catching up with the group.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Cilan nodded once to Kylie, then resumed running. He had dropped to the back of the group, keeping an eye on everyone. Rowan and Cyprian seemed to be having no problems. "Erion!" he called. "Everything going fine up there?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:52 pm

( I have to go, goodbye)
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 pm

"Everything's fine up here, no troubles ahead either." Erion glanced at the taut bonds, and tugged on Laurel's bond; he sent a message through morse code.
Report?
Laurel quickly deciphered the message and tugged back.
Nothing. She had paused to give her message, so she wouldn't fall out of the trees or accidentally strain something. However, she took a few seconds to rest her hands so they wouldn't cramp up, then continued ahead.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:29 pm

Image --
Name: Olivia Peller
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: She has hard scales on her hands and lower arms along with her hands seeming to be more like sharp claws. She also has wings that allow her to fly and a tail to help keep balance. For any kind of offensive capabilities she can also create purple fire and shoot it although her powers are not fully realized.
Personality: Nice, Stubborn, Extroverted, Cocky, Not to intelligent, Childish
Height: 5, 6
Appearance: (If you included an image, this is optional)
Strengths: (Optional)
Weaknesses: Weak to water
Weapon of choice: Her fire and claws
Crush: None
Other: Art is mine please do not take

Verisia, Gregson ~ Unknown, 35 ~ Female, Male ~ Height ~ Weapon of choice ~ Gregson had powers to control fire. Verisia was covered with hard scales along with wings and a tail and could control shadows.
Fate: They died
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm

clenching her fists in frustration, lily stabbed kylie in her mind 50 times. take that, whiny, self centred, irritating princess, she thought angrily to herself. grateful that she knew this area of the forest relatively well, lily bounced 10 metres in front of the running group to check if it was clear, then bounced back to the group. panting heavily, she scowled at how exhausted teleportation made her, but she wanted to check if their path was clear before they ran into any danger.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:34 am

Mallory sighed at the group's arguments. She heard the footsteps and grabbed an arrow and got into archer's position. She lowered it noticing it wasn't a guard. Her wolves growled but she told them to be quiet. She bolted up the tree and ran, making the wolves separate and run ahead as scouts. She had a strange feeling that Cyprian was a trap. But she paid no mind to it.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:44 am

lily glanced at Mallory and slowed her running as the girl bolted up a nearby tree. Mallory? she called up quietly, doing her best not to alert the rest of the group, did you spot something up ahead?
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me