Based on Click to view
Artist _Alex_ [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Curare

Postby _Alex_ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:14 pm

little curare <3

it was with bittersweet smiles as the new parents watched their newborn son play with the remains of his egg. not yet an hour old, and already he was proving to be happy and cheerful viscling. strong and healthy. perfect in nearly every sense of the word. and yet, he was marked. just hours before, his great-grandmother had passed into the afterlife, finally joining her goddess, and it was their son who had suffered the most. for the glowing blue stripes along his back could mean only one thing. he had inherited the powers of the goddess Ixchel. it was the parents' worst fear come true. but they would fight this. they wouldn't allow their son to grow up to be some goddess plaything. with a shared glance, and quiet whispers, they chose a name for their son. curare. a name meaning healing in the most literal sense of the word, but also a poison stronger than all others. if they succeeded in their plans, he would be a mockery to the goddess.

little did they know, he would grow up to not only serve his goddess. but to win the heart and love of two others. (although only one has managed to win his heart thus far.)

_Alex_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Curare

Postby Razors » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:58 am

Wow.... Cuts baby AND a teaser story... Awesome!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me