• Caring
• Fierce
• Thief
• Show-Off
• Romantic
• Intelligent
• Optimistic
• Ninja
Personality; wrote:____Klepto is fierce, caring, intelligent, loyal, AND a ninja.
____Klepto doesn't back down to anything challenging. The only time he would back down is if his family was in danger or was in a dying need of him present.
____Klepto could be caring and a romantic when someone grabs his attention enough. He doesn't just give anyone that sort of affection or even bother protecting just anyone. He likes when someone shows potential or worth his time being.
____Klepto is mean like I said in his bullets; he will give you the cold shoulder, grunt, and roll his eyes constantly. This behavior was only brought on due to his mother not raising him from the day he was born. Typically speaking, Klepto was an abandoned child and has the attitude plus personality of a rebel, and very oblivious Pseudo.
____He is very loyal. He wouldn't cheat, lie, or even abandoned anyone he put his trust with. He wouldn't care or even dare to try and turn his back on anyone he loves. He's not a back-stabber at any cost.
____Klepto is also a thief! With that being said, Klepto is a major mush and can steal a certain item from you or anyone without even making an effort. If you have something precious or appealing to him, please be aware it's already his and in his possession. Only way of getting that back would have to be him giving it back (which will never happen) or you becoming close to him and asking for it back. That's if he has it!

Extra Information wrote:1. He and Serafina are currently together.
2. Klepto currently has twins with his girlfriend Serafina. They are happy, healthy, and thiefs!
3. An official thief.
4. Protective of his wife, kids, and sister.
5. Does not like his mother for abandoning him as a child.
Last edited by Snowheartsx on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    she/her • adult • audhd & chronically ill
    Image Image Image
Snowheartsx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Klepto; The rebeling thief

Postby Snowheartsx » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm