~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 am

"Well...Uhm..." Strawberryglory mumbled, stepping backwards. She was supposed to be studying right now! And she really had to go. This pony could report her to Princess Celestia for all she could know, and she would be in HUGE trouble.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 am

Starlit blinked at the filly, her donuts already forgotten. "Don't be shy. I'm not gonna be mean to you or anything. I just wanna make friends!" Her smile fading slightly in suspicion, she cocked her head to one side, a question shining in her eyes. "You're not in trouble with the law or anything, right?
pROUD TO BE A, uH, tAURUS,
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 am

Quantum finished her drink and wandered off to order another, leaving the fillies to chat. She walked past the colt and smiled at him before going and ordering another chocolate milkshake. Hey, it's my day off! Might as well treat myself before going back to the college tomorrow! She walked by the colt again and frowned.He looks familiar...oh! wait! He's the new history professor!! She walked up. "Hi. You're the new history professor right?"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

Rainfall shrugged and finished his apple, tossing it into a garbage bin. He glanced around, surprised to see he was almost in the center of Ponyville, near Sugarcube Corner. He hadn't realized he had been walking so quickly. He licked the remains of his snack off his lips and trotted into the bakery. Perhaps I'll buy some pasteries for later, he decided. Cloudsdale didn't have a bakery as good as Ponyville's.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:48 am

Strawberryglory's eyes widened at what the unicorn said. She started backing up slowly. "Uhm..Sorry I gotta run!" She told the pony as she grabbed her donuts and shot out of the door, she galloped towards her house, hoping the pony wasn't chasing her.

Redfeather was about to crash land into somepony. What a bad time to crash land on somepony, when your being chased by bats! "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" She tried to yell, but she already fell onto the pony. "I'm so sorry." She mumbled as she was ontop of the pony, both of them laying on the ground.

[ The pony Redfeather crashes into can be anybody. ]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am

Rainfall leapt back as a small unicorn tore out of the bakery, almost knocking him down. As soon as he set hoof on the earth, something large smashed into him, bowling him over. His head spun for a few moments and he opened his eyes, staring at the pegasus who had crashed.
---
Starlit's shoulders sagged as the filly pelted away. She stared at her hooves, a lump burning in her throat and tears threatening to well up in her eyes.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Lody saw a pegasus crash into another pony and her eyes widened. She rushed over to the both of them. "are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

Ink looked up to see somepony who looked vaguely familiar talk to him. "History professor....Oh yes!" he had momentarily forgotten about his new job. "Right. Professor, that's me. Do I know you?" He had a terrible memory when it came to names and half of the time he never remembered the person at all, not to mention he knew basically no one.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:04 pm

"Um," Rainfall muttered, untangling himself from the pegasus and leaping back onto his hooves. "Yes, I am." He gazed shyly at the newcomer, his head seeming to sink into his neck.
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:07 pm

Redfeather smiled at the other pegasus. "Yes, I'm fine too." SHe answered to Lody's question. Redfeather then shoke off the dust off of herself. She then looked back at the pegasus she bumped into to. He looked kinda handsome. Wait? What the heck was she saying?! She started blushing a little and said "Hey, sorry for bumping into you like that. I was kinda being chased by bats. Anyway, Mind if I treat you to something at Sugarcube Corner, since I bumped into you?"

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nonexistent » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:10 pm

"O-okay," Rainfall murmured. "It's very kind of you to offer. I'm Rainfall. I work at the Weather Factory in Cloudsdale." He smiled at Redfeather. "I-if I may ask, why were you being chased by bats?"
Nonexistent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me