||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{5 spots left!}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Open}

Postby Harpy• » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:39 am

Username:
Ms. Bennington
Name:
Phyre
Nickname:
None
Description:
Her fur is thick, partway between coarse and silky, and a jet black that surpassed a starless, moonless midnight. There is no other color visible on her body apart from her eyes, with are a deep topaz-yellow. These eyes change color to an icy, vibrant blue when she is having one of her visions.
Her physical build is that of a runner and hunter, long and slender, toned but not overly-muscled legs, and a slender head with a long muzzle that comes to a relatively sharp point. Overall, a good-looking wolf, nearly exactly like the picture at the top.

History:
Raquel's history has been kept a secret close to her heart since her first year mark, and she still will not tell a living soul. But since this is her form and not a fellow wolf, I will write it out. ^.^
Phyre had a horrid experience with wolves since she was a pup. Her first few months were normal for a newborn, but as soon as she was weaned and her mother went out to hunt, her mother and father were both shot and killed by poachers. When father and mother never returned, Phyre and her siblings grew increasingly hungry and anxious, resulting in high stress and tension in the barely-able-to-walk pups. Eventually, with nothing else possible as an alternative, they began to fight amongst themselves, driven by ferocious hunger and the need to survive the winter.
Needless to say, the two young female runts were eaten first. Phyre remembers and cringes from to this day the thought of eating her own sibling, of whom she had fondly played with before their parents were killed. With no other choice, they ate the now-dead cubs, devouring with a ferocity coming only from starvation.
But it wasn't long after, perhaps a day or so, that the fighting began again. This time one of her brothers were killed, leaving only three wolves left; Phyre and her two brothers. After feeding from the larger pup, now that they had all grown a bit, the fighting was put off for a good week or so. During this time, Phyre had her first spat of a vision; a picture of her being a mangled, bloody mess of black fur ripped across the ground, her two brothers feeding from her remains. At the sight of what wasn't yet visible, she paniced, fleeing the den that they hadn't yet left as quickly as she could, never sparing her brothers a second glance. She still has no idea what happened to them, has had no visions or signs of what occured in their lives...and nor does she necessarily want to.
After running away from the last family she had left, her life took a turn for the worse. She came close to death more than once, sometimes twice within the same day. She nearly died of starvation by the fourth week, and then luckily stumbled upon a half-eaten elk carcass, reeking with the scent of Grizzly bear. Somehow knowing that the bear would soon return to consume the rest of its meal, she quickly devoured as much as she could, eating a good fourth of what was left before running again, farther and farther away from all she had known.
She slowly began to learn how to hunt, teaching herself the fine points, gaining her own technique borne of her own common sense. She learned how to determine the weak from the strong in a herd of deer, to distinguish the old and sick from the old and healthy, the young and well-protected from the young and rejected. Soon she was a fine young wolf, strong and hardy, able to take down a medium-sized old stag alone with a great amount of effort. She lived alone, an outcast, never seeking the companionship of another wolf, never looking for a pack; she was deathly terrified of both. After her exprience, who wouldn't be? The only time she'd spent with her own species was a time of terror and violence; she had no wish to be with wolves again.
And on the mark of her first full year, she encountered her first wolf after her siblings. This one was another female, alone like she, but weak and hungry-looking. Phyre was immediately on guard, hackles raised, a snarl on her snout, crinkling the skin beneath her eyes with its intensity. The other female seemed shocked; wasn't Phyre supposed to offer companionship, to help eachother hunt? When the stranger wolf stepped forward, head lowered, belly close to the ground and ears back in submission, Phyre leapt, acting on her hysterical instincts that were screaming at her to kill this creature before it could kill her.
And when everything was finished, the stranger lay in a mangled, shredded form on the ground, ripped by Phyre's teeth and claws. And as Phyre looked down upon the dead wolf, a realization struck her that staggered her entire world; this was the event from her vision. This was the wolf with black fur that had been ripped to shreds. This was the wolf that was going to be eaten by her brothers. Which meant one thing; her brothers were following her.
After this event, she has never stayed in one place for any length of time at all, for any reason, and has constantly been on the move for the past two years of her life. She hasn't had a single vision since her first, but she knows that somehow she still has the ability; she feels it, in a way.
But for some reason, the pack of Servatis struck her as different, struck her as home. She, despite everything she had known, learned to live with wolves again, learned to cope with them, to treat them as allies instead of enemies.

Personality:
Phyre is a wolf that avoids contact with others if possible. Even though she has learned how to trust again, this trust has a boundary, and she'll never cross it without help. She never speaks unless necessary, and may seem to have a cold, uncaring disposition; this she does not. She truly cares about her pack, about the wolves in it; without them, she would be nothing more than the schizophrenic wolf she had been for the previous two years. She is truly thankful that Servatis taught her to trust and live without fear again, but she has not learned enough to discover how to say it.
She is a very somber creature, never finding much amusement in anything if there's a serious matter at hand, and hardly ever laughing or smiling when there isn't. It's not that she doesn't have a sense of humor; it simply takes something quite hilarious to bring out the laughter from her. She takes most things pretty seriously, as would anyone with a history similar to hers; she is permanently scarred by it, and has healed and coped in her own way.
She takes any visions she gets deathly serious, and though they are normally no more than fifteen seconds long, they tell her a great deal; it's up to her to interpret it, and since her first vision, she is extremely careful about this, analyzing it every possible way before finally deciding what it most likely means.
Her visions are very few and far between, maybe, maybe once every two months. She dreads the coming of each one, because they are almost always visions of bad things, never good. Once she saw a stampeding herd of elk...a week later, she witnessed a mountain lion being trampled to death by the very same herd. She never takes visions of prey as good things, always assuming that there's a catch to it. This has led her to be cautious and thought-out about everything, creating a strategical awareness that has only enhanced her intelligence.
The rest of her mind and memories are consumed of herbs and the secrets of the forest; she learned much during her two years alone and scared. Everytime she got sick, she would find a new plant that would cure her, and if she studied it more, she would find that it did more than cure just that illness; sometimes it enhanced senses, or cured different things. She knows about as much about foliage and herbs as any wolf can know, and even more about things in the forest that may look, smell, seem edible, but will kill you the second you taste it. And amazingly, she has remembered everything she learned; from the details of what the plant looked like, to what it did, to exactly where it grew.
Phyre has no interest whatsoever in the male gender of wolves, and is honestly convinced that she never will. She is too consumed in her grim history, her thoughts, and her ever-increasing studies that she considers romance to be obsolete and worthless. But, there is a first time for everything, and one could always be proved wrong...
Another factor for her possibly finding a mate would be her trust issue with most wolves, especially males; the only one who truly knows her history is the Alpha, and only then because she felt she had to tell him. She would be paranoid for her life for quite a while into the relationship, and then would never speak a word of truth to him about her past, leading to, of course, issues in that realm as well. She had decided long ago that a mate is not for her lifestyle, and will never be.

Strengths-
•Her strength and speed
•Her mental capacity and intelligence
•Her visions{sightings in the future}

Weaknesses-
•The times when her visions are incorrect
•Her utter vulnerability during sights
•At times, her tendency to be vain

Likes-
•Clear, decipherable visions
•Peace and order
•A strong pack

Dislikes-
•Rotten meat of any kind
•Blurry or unclear visions
•Fights within the pack; she believes that they are useless

Fears-
•Her visions being incorrect, resulting in chaos
•Plague or illness
•Any of her packmates falling into danger

Shaman
Pack:
Servatis
Crush/Mate:
Not Available...and most likely nonexistant.
Offspring?:
None
Other:
None

{{I am SO happy this is back up!!}}
𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 :)
Harpy•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{Open}

Postby KiwiKoala » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 am

Username:KiwiKoala
Name: Linnai
Nickname: Nai
Description:
Linnai is still very young. For this reason, she is smaller than most those in her pack. Her muscles and bone mass seem to be developing well, although the future of her appearance is not as clear. She could become beautiful just as easily as she could become bizarre. Presently, her fur is white tinged with grey. Her back is dark grey, as is the bridge of her muzzle, her ears, her collar fur and her tail. Linnai's ears are also -at least for now- very small and close together.
History:
Linnai's parents were very young. An accident, a mistake. That's what she was. When her parents realized this, they separated from the pack out of shame and to perhaps save their little family. When the pups were born, their father was unable to hunt enough to save three of the five malnourished pups the young mother had birthed.

Once the two remaining had grown a month older -a male and a female- they snuck away to attempt to help their father hunt. Unfortunately, during the failed hunt the male suffered a violent kick to the head, which proved lethal but a few hours later.

After this, Linnai's mother had had enough of her family's isolated, bare-bones lifestyle. The three hesitantly returned to the camp of their old pack, only to find no one in the vicinity. All scents familiar to the couple were now stale. Dejected and now fully alone, they spent the night in their old den.

Several months later, they had found a new pack and a place at the bottom. The wolves they shared a territory with saw them as outsiders, all three scarred by tragedy and malnourishment unknown to their pack-mates. Nevertheless, the two parents would spend the rest of their lives there.

Linnai, however, left the pack soon after the death of her mother and father. She found a pack of her own after a few tries. She was relieved to be accepted, primarily based off a chance encounter with a pack member that happened to take pity on her. Two months have passed since that acceptance

Personality:
Linnai has developed a protective, somewhat mature personality as a result of caring for her parents. Despite this, she is lacking in wisdom and social experience. That does not mean she isn't willing to try to improve. These attempts at improvement often lead to awkward interactions with her pack that are quite painful to the eyes of anyone watching, and make her an easy target for jokes and mockery.
Strengths-
Maturity
Caretaking
Perseverance
Unrefined potential in many areas of skill

Weaknesses-
Lack of refined skills
Social inexperience
Doesn't know when to give up
Mental trauma from an early age

Likes-
Close friends
Stability/Certainty
Well-planned adventures
Morning sunlight
Tree-canopy shadows

Dislikes-
Large groups
Exclusion
Drama
Dim, dusky light
Birds

Fears-
Death
Large game

Rank: Because of her age and untapped potential, it would be best for her to start off as an omega.
Pack: Servatis
Crush/Mate: None/Open
Offspring?: N/A
Other: N/A
Trading 1000+ Old Rares!

~Call me Kiwi. :3~
KiwiKoala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{7 spots left!

Postby AgroShadow » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Username: AgroShadow
Name: Ambu
Nickname: None
Description: Ambu also contains light blue eyes. He is smaller than most full grown wolves, but he makes up for size in his strong personality, more on that later. Ambu has a light colored grey colored pelt, with tan tips on his ears and tail. From the bottom of his muzzle to the underfur of his tail, the small male has cream colored fur that is easily dirtied. Ambu stands about 35in in shoulder height, he is also about 42in in length. Weighing only 110 pounds, it is easy to see why he is so tiny.
History: Ambu had lost his family when he was young, living on his own for most of his life. Not knowing the family life and being accepted into his current pack, pack life is still odd for him. He tries to deal with it best he can, but for the time being he still feels alone. Having not much of an intereactions with other wolves, he can tend to be the "socially akward" one in the conversation, but he does try.
Personality: He has a strong personalitly and mindset. With a oneset mind, it's bound to get him in trouble. He likes to state his thought on any matter, even if it means speaking out of term. Although he knows his place in the pack, he tends to get in the way every now and then and hasn't figured out everything he does can effect the pack in one way or the other.
Strengths- Observant, Hunting, Insightful, Thoughtful, Determined, Funny, Loyal
Weaknesses- To trusting, loud-mouth, Shy, Lazy, being sarcastic, acting too quick, taking orders
Likes- Proving others wrong, watching interactions, Being by himself, Snow, Cold weather, sleeping, being lazy, looking at the night sky, running, forests, and swimming.
Dislikes- Frozen Lakes and rivers, fish, hot weather, the sun, smart-alic wolves like him, wolves that contradict him, taking orders, waking up.
Fears- Drowning, being injured, leaving the pack, growing old, illness
Pack: Servatis
Crush/Mate: Open/Open
Offspring?: Nope
Other: Nope

2 3

Username: AgroShadow
Name: Tanvi
Nickname: None
Description: Tanvi is a European wolf, standing about 80cm shoulder high, 120cm in length and 123 pounds. Her fur is a brindle color, almost carmel colored like, but a lot coarser than the native wolves around the area she is in. The fur is generally coarser than that of American wolves, with less soft wool intermixed with it, and the mane is much more pronounced.
"The summer fur is a mix of ocherous and rusty ocherous tones with light grey. The guard hairs are tipped with black, and are especially pronounced on the back, forming a dark stripe running down the spine. The flanks and the outer side of the legs are white. The muzzle is pale-ocherous grey, while the circumference of the lips and lower cheeks are white. The neck is ocherous with black-tipped fur on the upper side. The winter fur is generally brighter in colour, due to the more prominent underfur. Ocherous tones are less pronounced, giving way to smoky grey tones."
Source: Click
History: Tanvi was introduced to an area quite a few miles from where the current packs are located, she was taken away from her family to be obsereved in a closed environment, when a gate was left open the she wolf took the chance and escaped. She traveled to where she currently is now, not planning to move due to the nice environment.
Personality: The she wolf is easlily tempered and easily hurt. She is a determined wolf, not planning to loose to anything that is put in front of her. Being normally a laid back type of wolf, she isn't much to challenge some other wolf, but if need be she will fight back. She stands alone, not wanting company, but she does have that lonesome feeling every now and then.
Strengths- Confident, Observant, and skilled hunting.
Weaknesses- Temper, easily hurt (emotionally), emotionally controlled, over reacting to things, stubborn, over competitive.
Likes- Being alone completly, moving around (walking, running, just moving in general), Wind, Rain, Snow, Fall, watching others fail, and teaching others.
Dislikes- Sarcastic wolves, sleeping, getting wet, annoying/pestering wolves, and food stealers.
Fears- Never waking up, and illness.
Pack: None
Crush/Mate: Open/Open
Offspring?: Nope
Other: Nope
Nuna on Chatlands

. . . . . .

. . . . . .

AgroShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{7 spots left!

Postby Popcorns » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Thank you for joining you guys, Accepted. But IceWolf, I don't think your ready for this type of roleplay by looking at your past posts.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||The Wolves of Twilit||{Semi-Lit. to Lit}{6 spots left!

Postby ιdєитιтy » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:53 pm

[Do you think we have enough people to start now?]
Everywhere I Go
When everyone who knows me
Knows that I would stand alone
It's all part of the

g a m e
The game, the game, the game

I'm standing on my toes
To the sky I know
And you know you're the one to think
It's all part of the g a m e
The game, the game, the game
We all play it the s a m e
ιdєитιтy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 pm

I doubt we will. Popcorns said we needed at least one warrior and three hunters in each pack if I remember correctly and Servatis has no warriors (Sari's form says lead hunter, not warrior. Tehe.) and Celia has... No warriors or hunters. xD
THEXTHEXTHEXTHE
───────────────────────────────
Create A Clan - ➳ who are you again..? - Link Name Here - Link Name Here
─────────────────────────────
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynicalAdvocate » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:51 pm

We're allowed to have three characters, right? If we are, I can make a male and put him as a Servatis warrior. o-o ]
cynicalAdvocate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Zmija wrote:I doubt we will. Popcorns said we needed at least one warrior and three hunters in each pack if I remember correctly and Servatis has no warriors (Sari's form says lead hunter, not warrior. Tehe.) and Celia has... No warriors or hunters. xD

That's correct, but I also said that we would start with ten users. I just said that part that you mentioned incase we got more users with a couple of charactors. So if we get another user we could start. If no one else joins, We'll start before Monday.(Whoops my bad, I'll go edit that, thanks for mentioning that Zmija)

ιѕαяуα wrote:We're allowed to have three characters, right? If we are, I can make a male and put him as a Servatis warrior. o-o ]

Yes and that would help.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wolf Chick~ » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:55 am

[Bump ^^]
~ w o l f c h i c k ~

a dog can not make this journey alone,
but maybe a wolf can.

aw, come on, kid. start building some memories.

~Wolf Chick~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smamm » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:51 am

I'm glad to see this roleplay fighting to play out. |D I really loved the idea when I first made it, but I am just unable to keep it going. However, I'd like to still join if that's alright... |D

My heart is breaking right now. This is not the wolf I intended to use, or the right picture that is. I seem to have lost it, in other words my evil photobucket deleted the pictures of my most favorite wolf playby or whatever you want to call it. I can't find it, so if anyone has a spare moment, do you happen to know this specific wolf? I will link below. He is an alpha male to a small pack, which will make it hard to find him. I got him from a fantastic photography website that I can no longer place. If you know of any, please PM me! I'd like to try and find him again. Sorry it is so small. The original was much bigger, but this was the only one I could find of him...

For now this is who I have...
/spam

Username:
Holli
Name:
Sterling
Nickname:
Ster
Description:
COLOR: Sterling has the appearance of the large, powerful wolf he is. His fur is that of none other than a Grey Wolf, but his fur patterns are darker and more prominent compared to others. The black that lines areas of his fur are much darker and visible than usual, but it gives him more of a dominant appearance than spiteful or unruly; which numerous darker colored wolves happen to have the appearance of at first glance. The brute's face is rather common for a grey wolf, around the top half grey fur speckled with hints of a golden brown; and the bottom starting at the sides of his muzzle and cheeks working its way down to his chest and belly, a creamy, almost off-white shade. From the inside corner of his eyes, Sterling has this dark outline that follows the line of his eyes, projecting out the outside corner and stretching over to the corner of his cheek. This outline separates his grey-black-golden brown tainted fur, also serving as a highlight to his deep, dark hazelnut glittery orbs. This black outline is also found scattered along his fur in diverse areas; one of them being his ears. Along the rim and outside of the alphas ears, there is a black outline, thicker and slightly darker than the one from his eyes, but yet having the same effect. The outline gives his ears a fluffy, almost cloudy appearance due to the darker shading along the outside, and then the soft light inside; that with the outline looks twice as fluffy and soft. Continuing to the top of Sterling’s head, you find that the colors darken to more of a black and grey mixture of tiny blemishes. The fur lightens down his neck with the gain of the golden brown hue to Sterling’s fur, but then again darkens down his back into purely grey and black strands; mixed with the white fur that halfway down his frame slowly surrenders to the creamy color of his belly and sides. The dark black highlights found on Sterling’s ears and eyes additionally appear along the edge of his shoulder blades; again on his hind legs and tail tip. To refresh the information about the rest of Sterling’s colors, the remainder down his back and to his tail is a dark black and grey mixture of flecks; slowly battling against the creamy white fur that eventually dominates half way up his frame.
STATURE: Sterling is not necessarily an immense male, but he's surely not small either. The male is slightly taller than average, standing at 35 inches tall, 7 feet long, and 130lbs; slightly larger than the average 26-32 inches long, 5-6.5 feet long, and 125lb. male. Sterling’s paws however, are a different story. Those extensive feet of his are nearly a half of size larger than the average wolf, rather enormous compared to many others. The brutes shoulders are fairly wide, packing on a decent amount of muscle. Due to his constant running around and training while he was not lead hunter, Sterling's muscle is well trimmed and packed away; so looks are not all that they seem in Sterling’s case. Other than the above, not much more is special about Sterling’s appearance, only that his tail is possibly a tad shorter than average, and certainly fluffier.
History:
Sterling was brought into the world on a chilly spring morning; the first of his siblings to arrive. He was blind, as blind as you would be with your eyes shut; for this was the very case, and would be for the next few weeks. He spent his days nestled close to his mother, and tightly packed between his brothers and sisters; warmth and their scent radiating off of each one like they were their own individual, personalized heater. This sense of security, of safety, would soon be corrupted though; as it almost always is for the children of a lone wolf.
Life was a struggle for Sterling and his siblings; or at least what was left of them. They were slowly wasting away. Sterling’s mother wasn't able to provide by her lone and helpless self for her 6 pups; and the effects of their desperation were showing, Sterling a prime example. Their ribs and hips had begun to become visible despite their fluffy fur that would normally hide any hint of a thin stature. The growing bodies of Sterling and his siblings were not getting enough of the nutrients they needed, and slowly many of them were unable to even stand; due to the lack of calcium in their system to build up their bone density to support their weight. Sterling was a fighter though; he kept himself standing and walking no matter the condition. Eventually death had taken three of his siblings and Sterling's mother was desperate. The location of her mate was unknown, and so instead she saught out the help of a nearby pack of wolves. His mother came across the Beta at the time, Titan, and he agreed to see the pups and decide wether anything could be salvaged of the pups. Titan visited when Sterling was on the verge of being immobile like his siblings. The beta came only find no interest in any of them. He had decided they were too weak, and were doomed beyond his repair; of course he said this with sorrow though, he did love his children. On his way back to his pack, Sterling had (with a great struggle) stood to his paws and yelped, "wait! You have to help us!" Titan had reluctantly turned his head, expecting to find one of these pups wailing on the ground; but instead he found himself looking into the eyes of Sterling, Standing barely, but standing. Titan had immediately decided to take Sterling with him, seeing there might be something he could do for him. Sterling was nursed back to health on a large daily diet, and soon was back to health. Titan trained Sterling to one day take his rank in the pack, as he had no heir.
One sad afternoon, Titan disappeared. He left a trace of blood that faded a few feet from the large circle in the center of his favorite meadow. The meadow was surrounded by the smell of Titan, but also the dreaded smell of human was drenched all around the snow, stronger in their tracks than away. Sterling was soon after then declared Beta of Servatis, and has contributed to his pack for a full year since then.
Personality:
Sterling is your everyday hot-headed male, but there's a serious side to him likewise. Those who just see Sterling as Beta know he is strong and confidant in his decisions, and stands by what he thinks is best and/or right. While being under the ranking of his Alpha, the male still expects respect from his warriors, but also understands that everyone can also be friends while respecting one another. Ster is strict and expects what he asked for to be completed without question when necessary. He may seem rather tough and expectant, but really Sterling is understanding and fairly lenient. He's easy to trust and will have your back no matter what, so long as you don't give him reasons to agree otherwise. Those who know Sterling a scrap closer know he loves a good laugh, and is just as content relaxing and doing nothing as giving out orders and making sure everything is in place. They know Ster would easily consider himself sly, even though it can be a bit obvious what he is up to at times. If given the chance Sterling can be outgoing and fun; even reckless if something too large isn't at stake. He is by no doubt a trouble maker by nature; but knows when to behave as he is expected to, like the alpha he is. He's a bit hot headed as mentioned before, but better described as confidant and showoff-y. He's very charming, always knowing the right things to say and easy to be around; someone that anyone can feel comfortable talking about almost anything around. When Sterling shows his flirtatious side, you sure as heck know it. He'll go out of his way to impress, and even drop subtle taunts and always have that bright and shining smile flashing across his lips. Sterling is very protective and intimidating if he wants to be; not afraid to man up and fight if the time comes, although just like the next guy in line would rather solve things peacefully.
Strengths-
Friendly
Determined
Patient
Open Minded
Protective
Charming
Strong
Skilled
Intelligent
Observant
Funny
Kind
Confidant
Opinionated
Weaknesses-
Hunting--Keeping quiet
Over Thinks Things
Reckless
Addictive Personality
Past Reminders
Rejection
Likes-
Thunder storms, hunting (even though he's awful at it), running, eating, food, pups, laughing, friends, family, spring, winter, fall, clouds, the sky, sleep, walks, late night walks, soft beds, exploring, learning, playing, talking, forests, grass, breezy wind, and etc.
Dislikes-
Death, summer, heat, arguing, being questioned, illness, criticism, open areas, losing, strong wind, bushes, thorns, pain (but he can deal with it), and etc.
Fears-
Death, rejection, illness, falling, failing, fire, people, guns, and etc.
Beta
Pack:
Servatis
Crush/Mate:
None Yet
Offspring?:
None Yet
Other:
My heart is breaking right now. This is not the wolf I intended to use, or the right picture that is. I seem to have lost it, in other words my evil photobucket deleted the pictures of my most favorite wolf playby or whatever you want to call it. I can't find it, so if anyone has a spare moment, do you happen to know this specific wolf? I will link below. He is an alpha male to a small pack, which will make it hard to find him. I got him from a fantastic photography website that I can no longer place. If you know of any, please PM me! I'd like to try and find him again. Sorry it is so small. The original was much bigger, but this was the only one I could find of him...

Username:
Holli
Name:
Aletta
Nickname:
None
Description:
COLOR: Aletta is nearly all white from mid body down, with a few off white or cream-ish strands of fur here and there. Once you reach about mid region though, her colors begin to scatter into a few different hues. Around the top of her shoulder blade and out along her chest there are scattered flecks of grey and black that tint the fur. Down her back, the few specks turn into a more defined patch of black and grey that run down her back and to her mid tail. The rest of her tail is white other than a light black tip. Her face is colored in black and greys and whites and even some golden browns. Black and grey fur covers around the top of her face and down across the tops of her cheeks, a lot like a mask. Around her eyes is white, and the white bleeds down through the black and grey hairs and down the bottom of her cheeks and neck. Starting at her nose, brown fur covers the top of her muzzle and splits off at the bridge of her muzzle, breaking off into two lines and ending at the corners of her eyes.
STATURE: Aletta is light a lean, quicker on her paws than almost any wolf she's ever known. Her legs are slightly longer than average, and the muscle packed behind them is trimmed so that it does not appear that they are quite as strong as they really are. They would actually appear on the thinner side if it weren't for all her fur, which she has a lot of. As mentioned, her fur is fairly fluffy, and contradicts exactly how fit and thin she really is. She's a lighter weight than most wolves in her pack, making her agile and quick.
History:
Aletta was born into Celia of a poisonous blood, her father not being alpha, nor her mother. Her parents were quickly denied in front of their alpha once Aletta and her siblings had been found out, and were exiled from pack lands. As for Aletta and her two siblings, their future did not look so bright. They were shunned by the pack, hated and frowned upon simply because of their heritage. They were never really given a fair chance at anything. The odds were always stacked against them from the start, given the disadvantage in training every time in hopes they would fail, which was most often the case. That is until Aletta decided not to let her pack, her family, get the better of her. She trained harder and harder, listened closely to every hint of advice direct either toward another or herself; more often another as most avoided her. She became a very honorable wolf in the end, but it still wasn't enough to earn her pack over. She was promoted lead hunter in the end, though not favored by her pack mates.
Personality:
Aletta is judged constantly, and very few know her for the true wolf she is on the inside. On the outside she has been trained to become the defensive female she is. She's very cautious and for the most part keeps to herself, sticking to orders and never questioning; unless she is the one giving them. She doesn't fuss over things much, as they nearly never go her way. Even when she does give orders to her hunters, they often do the opposite, finding it a better idea to fail then follow a wolf of such heritage as her own. Time has not healed all of her wounds, which have stripped her of her confidence and the sense of adventure that used to be so strong. Aletta has become strong and avoids showing her emotion, though deep down she is still just as lively and compassionate as she was as a pup. Those who have looked past her history know Aletta is a real sweetheart, and would never do anything to hurt another. She is devoted and driven, and will not let anything stand in her way. She loves, and laughs; enjoys life for what it is, not taking a second for granted, knowing it can all be taken away in the blink of an eye.
Strengths-
Hunting
Compassionate
Understanding
Friendly
Determined
Patient
Open Minded
Skilled
Observant
Devoted
Kind
Obedient
Loyal
Weaknesses-
Her past
Being accepted
Expressing herself
Trusting
Hesitant
Unconfident
Cannot stand up for herself
Likes-
Life, laughing, hunting, grass, trees, the sky, stars, clouds, water, food, friends, pups, running, sleeping, company, compliments, learning, rain, peace, love, relaxing, exploring, challenging, kindness, and etc.
Dislikes-
Treachery, her heritage, dishonesty, failing, not being listened to, being judged, being looked down upon, not being taken seriously, pain, illness, arguing, fighting, violence, war, being alone, fear, and etc.
Fears-
Death of a loved one
Death
Her pack
Rejection
Lead Hunter
Pack:
Celia
Crush/Mate:
None yet
Offspring?: (
None yet
Other:
Derp... |P
Last edited by Smamm on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smamm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me