The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
9%
Crookedstar
13%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
24%
Cinderpelt
13%
Squirrelflight
12%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
12%

Total votes : 82

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby Boghound » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:46 am

๐Ÿ— Boarpaw ๐Ÿ—
Apprentice || Tom || Bio || Status: Going on patrol ||Tags; Heavycloud

Boarpaw nodded and headed over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a mouse and devouring it quickly. He heard Heavycloud's call and hurried up and followed his lead. His stunted legs carried him a little slower than other cats, and he was still hobbling a good bit. He was regaining feeling in his leg slowly but surely, and his little limps decreased as he ran to catch up. Finally falling in line with the patrol, he kept his ears open. He, too, could hear rustling in a nearby bush. What was it? Prey? Or maybe a dastardly loner or rogue! He felt his fur prickle at the idea. He'd never been too good at fighting, so he hoped it wasn't that. Well, he wasn't good at catching prey either, admittedly. Boarpaw's apprenticeship had been slow coming, to put it mildly.

"Do you want to hear about my dream, Heavycloud?" he asked, now that he'd caught up. It was starting to slip his mind, as his dreams usually did. It was best to just blurt them out as soon as he had them, if he had any chance at remembering them long term.

๐Ÿ”ฆTiana๐Ÿ”ฆ
"Kittypet" / Loner || She-cat || Bio || Status: Setting out on an adventure ||Tags; None

It had been thirty-three, she'd counted it, thirty-three days since she'd last seen her nofurs. Her food dish had run dry a long time ago, same with her water bowl. At first she'd gotten crafty and found where they kept the food and helped herself. Then she'd figured out how to make the water run out of the little pipe in the kitchen. She believed they called it a "sink", she'd heard it once or twice when she'd been scolded for messing with it. She'd been out of food for two days now, and the hunger was killing her. She hated the idea of leaving the nest and its safety. Surely her nofurs were coming back, right? They wouldn't just leave an elderly cat to fend for her own...

Things were starting to get dire, though. She couldn't live without food forever, and the water had stopped trickling out of the sink a few days ago. Unsure what else to do, Tiana exited the nest and paced around her garden. There wasn't anything to eat out here, nothing suitable anyway. She wasn't about to chow down on herbs and vegetables. She'd been a rogue before, she knew how to hunt -- but those were the days before she lost her paw. She wasn't sure how she'd manage, but she was going to have to. Tiana took a deep breath and glanced at the large fence between herself and the rest of the world. Well, here went nothing. She crouched and, bones crackling in protest, she leapt and landed atop the fence. She walked the border carefully, before hopping down on the opposite side. She parted her jaws, sucking in the scents of the forest.

It wasn't long before she scented a vole. She crouched, belly low to the ground, and made her way in its direction. She moved slowly, cautiously balancing on her three paws. It was now or never! She lept as best as she could, striking with her front paw as best as she could. Amazingly, by some stroke of luck, she managed to catch the creature. She dispatched it with a bite to the neck, and hungrily devoured it. Man, that hit the spot!

๐ŸŒ”Ashenglow๐ŸŒ”
Warrior || Tom || Bio || Status: Lazing around camp ||Tags; Dapplestar, Dreamheart

Ashenglow nodded at his leader's instructions, watching as she padded away. "You have a good one as well," he responded. He wondered who she'd name deputy. He hoped it wasn't him, he wasn't ready for that kind of responsibility. Being deputy was an honour and a true calling, one Ashenglow didn't have. He didn't mind leading patrols and such, but being in charge of the whole clan? No thank you! He was snapped out of his own thoughts by a greeting.

"Good morning, Dreamheart," he smiled, looking to her with a warm gaze. "I'm not, actually. Did you have something in mind?" he asked. He'd missed the patrols, but maybe he could still do something interesting. Much better than sitting around and taking a nap, like he'd planned on. He wasn't particularly tired or anything, it was just the fastest way he knew how to skip time.
-
-
โœฆโœฆโœฆ

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

๐ŸŒณ

โœฆโœฆโœฆ

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bracken 3

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:52 am

BRACKENPAW 3
โYou are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.โž
gender; Male age; 12 Moons rank; Apprentice crush/mate; open mentor; Dapplestar sexuality; Secretly Bisexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
feeling;Neutral, Curious, and Lonely location; Near the Twolegplace border mentions; Rocko, Luna tagged; Luna

indentationThe reaction of the Kittypet amused him. He had guessed right, she had heard the stories about the forest cats. But what surprised him was when she started to look at him curiously. He wasn't expecting that and it caught him off guard. She kept looking behind her. Was she looking for the other cat she was with, come to think of it he didn't see the other cat but h knew there was another based on the scent. Maybe they had gone back when they sensed him? It didn't really matter. Brackenpaw was intrigued with this Kittypet. Brackenpaw chuckled and sat, showing her that he meant no harm. "Am I not what you expected of a Forest cat? No need to be scared, I won't hurt you. I have no reason to." Brackenpaw studied her with a curious look. Hunting? Huh, that wasn't what he expected. The kittypet kept surprising him. He liked it. "Learning to hunt, interesting. I don't think I've ever met a Kittypet who wanted to learn how to hunt. If I may, why do you want to learn how to hunt when your twolegs feed you everyday?"
indentationIt was a genuine question, not meant to be sharp or two toned, but just a simple question. Brackenpaw just didn't understand why she would need to be able to hunt when she is given plenty of food every day in her twoleg den. "I was just wondering why. Us forest cats hunt to survive because we don't have a constant supply of food that we can count on. It's okay if you hunt now, but come Leafbare, you should stick to your twoleg garden. Not all forest cats are as nice and charming as I am. But in all seriousness we need all the prey we can get during those moons so I would refrain from coming here then." Brackenpaw wasn't trying to scare her, but he was being honest with her. There were cats in the clan that wouldn't take kindly to strange cats taking their food.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:25 am

albinoleap โ—‹ molly โ—‹ 30 moons โ—‹ warrior โ—‹ apprentice: mousepaw โ—‹ crush: n/a โ—‹ tags/mentions: mousepaw, dapplestar & lostgaze

Albinoleap saw Mousepaw get up and bound over to her. She smiled at her apprentice as she looked at him "feel up to patrolling the border and then do sone hunting training?" she asked her apprentice with a smile. The she cat twitched her ear as she awaited to response. She saw Dapplestar talking with Lostgaze "hey Mousepaw, give me just a few, I gotta go speak with Dapplestar" she said before she trotted over to the leader and her adopted mom per say. Albinoleap made it over "hey ma, hey Lostgaze, how are you both doing?" she asked with a tilt of her head
Last edited by Albino_ on Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:45 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“

Dapplestar
Leader
65 moons
Mentions; Albinoleap , Cherrysky
Tags; Albinoleap & Lostgaze

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผปโเผบโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

A smile formed on the small leaderโ€™s muzzle as she saw Albinoleap approaching. Although Dapplestar was not her mother, she had a motherly bond with the younger warrior. Dapplestar was quite close with her parents, and took Albinoleap under her paw when they passed. โ€œGoodmorning,โ€ A raspy purr rose up and the tortoiseshell she-cat drew closer to the grey and white warrior to give her an affectionate lick on her shoulder. โ€œIโ€™m a bit troubled this morning, I guess Iโ€™m just stressed with choosing our next deputy.โ€ She concluded, not wanting to reveal her worries about Cherrysky. She noticed the first patrol had left camp, and she felt a bit better about the morning. It was good to know things were starting to get accomplished and the fresh-kill pile wasnโ€™t empty.

Dreamheart
Warrior
18 moons
Mentions; Stormwillow
Tags; Ashenglow, Stormwillow

โ€œIn fact I did!โ€ She told the mottled brown and cream tom cheerfully. โ€œItโ€™s just such a beautiful day out, I thought it could be fun to go over to sand-place. Or anything really. I was just talking with Stormwillow about what we shall do today.โ€ She hoped the tom would want to come with them, or at least offer up another idea of something else to do while the patrols were all set out. โ€œCome on, letโ€™s go see Stormwillow.โ€ She hurried him on and led him back outside the camp entrance, where her adoptive sister still sat. โ€œIโ€™m back dear sister, and Iโ€™ve brought someone to join us with whatever we decide to do!โ€ She laughed and wondered why it seemed to be so hard to figure out activities to do during their free-time.

Heavycloud
Warrior
48 moons
Mentions; Boarpaw, Dapplestar
Tags; Boarpaw

Looking behind him and seeing his apprentice Boarpaw slowly but surely catching up, he lightheartedly mewed, โ€œAbout time.โ€ The patrol strolled through the forest peacefully. No sign of disturbances, thankfully. Heavycloud thought to himself. Hearing the mention of Boarpawโ€™s dream, he glanced over at him and with a nod of his head he replied, โ€œYes, I think I should hear about it. I sure hope it wasnโ€™t a scary dream.โ€ Heavycloud often worried about his small apprentice. Oftentimes he pondered about whether or not to discuss his apprenticeship with Dapplestar. The young tomโ€™s legs were a bit too short to accurately battle, and his hunting could be better. Though, Heavycloud made sure not to ever say anything that would discourage his apprentice. Despite the large tomโ€™s worries, he always decided against discussing it with Dapplestar. Maybe todayโ€™s the day.

Luna
Kittypet
24 moons
Mentions; Unknown forest cat, Rocko
Tags; Forest cat

At the sound of this unknown forest catโ€™s soft chuckle, Luna began to let herself calm a bit more. She straightened her posture, and sat a few tail lengths away, facing the younger tom. โ€œNo, you indeed are not what I was expecting.โ€ He sure didnโ€™t look like he lived with two-legs. He was rough around the edges and smelled of the trees and dirt. But, he was nicer than she expected, that was for sure. She didnโ€™t want to fully let her guard down, and although this cat said he wouldnโ€™t hurt her, she didnโ€™t fully trust him. As his questions continued, she stared down at her paws for a few moments, asking herself the same question. โ€œWell, I guess I donโ€™t need to learn how to hunt. I honestly have never been fond of the thought of having to hunt to get my meals. But, my friendโ€ฆโ€ She glanced around again, still not seeing the older Tom. Where is he? โ€œHe is a bit more adventurous than I am, and often likes to take me outside of my two-leg garden. It isnโ€™t often we come to the forest.โ€ She told him honestly. As their conversation continued, Luna felt much more relaxed. Although this Tom was strange to her, he didnโ€™t quite mock her, and he truly seemed a bit friendly. She began to get more curious about these forest cats. At the mention of their scarce prey during the colder seasons Luna looked at him with surprise. โ€œWhy would you cats want to live out here in the cold and rain, without hardly enough food to get by? Why donโ€™t you come make friends of the housefolk?โ€ Luna made sure to not the fact to not come out here and hunt in those colder seasons. Not that sheโ€™d want to get her paws wet anyway! โ€œWhatโ€™s your name?โ€
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bracken 4

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:01 pm

BRACKENPAW 4
โYou are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.โž
gender; Male age; 12 Moons rank; Apprentice crush/mate; open mentor; Dapplestar sexuality; Secretly Bisexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
feeling;Neutral, Curious, and Lonely location; Near the Twolegplace border mentions; Dapplestar, Rocko, Luna tagged; Luna

indentationBrackenpaw allowed himself a small smile. Brackenpaw expected her to not trust him, but she did sit closer to him than he expected. Interesting. Most kittypets would cower in fear throughout the remainder of his presence. It was nice to have someone to talk to. Someone who didn't know his past and couldn't criticize him for it. She looked down at her paws at his question about hunting. He cocked his head. Did she look worried, scared, perhaps sad? Brackenpaw couldn't tell because she wasn't looking at him directly. "It's really no problem if you want to learn how to hunt. I could possibly show you a few things if you are interested. Maybe teach you how to defend yourself. But if you hunt, you should have a reason for doing so. You should never take a life lightly, not even if it is a mouse." Brackenpaw's voice lowered to a hoarse whisper as he spoke the last sentence. Why was he explaining this to a kittypet. Would she even understand? At the mention of her friend Brackenpaw looked up. "I was wondering about your friend. I haven't seen them yet, but I could smell their scent along with yours. Do you know where they would be? Do I need to be worried about an attack?" Brackenpaw didn't think so but it was best to be on alert just in case. You could never tell. Best not to judge a book by it's cover as he had learned the hard way.
indentationShe was being so honest with him. Brackenpaw felt it was only fair that he be honest in return, about anything she asked him. There was no reason to be riled up, she meant no harm and Brackenpaw wasn't going to hurt an innocent cat just for walking over a border she didn't know existed. Brackenpaw saw a glint of curiosity in her eyes and knew that she would have questions of her own for him soon enough. He wrapped his tail comfortably around his paws waiting for her to ask what was on her mind. At the mention of making friends with the twolegs, Brackenpaw's whiskers twitched. "There are lots of reasons why we live out here. Myne of those reasons are different based on the cat you talk to. For me it's about finding who I am. Discovering my purpose. I used to be a kittypet just like you, but my twolegs abandoned me when I was younger. I still remember everything from that. I didn't know who I was or what I was meant to do. Then Dapplestar found me and took me in. She gave me a place in the clan and a purpose. Serving the clan is my purpose."
indentationBrackenpaw paused, wondering if she was still following what he was saying, or if it was confusing. "Cats depend on me to help provide food for the clan and keep them safe. For those who can't hunt to feed themselves. We take care of each other. We have a code they we keep ourselves to. We reject the soft life of a kittypet. If I went back I would be abandoning my clan just like the twolegs did to me. I can't do that to them." Brackenpaw hoped he was making sense to her. But there really wasn't anything he could do if he wasn't. He looked up when she asked his name. "My name? Oh, Brackenpaw. What's yours?"
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜†โ”€โ”€โ”€ leafpaw 004. + crystalflare 004.

Postby star star. » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:40 pm

-------------------------------
โ˜† โ”€โ”€โ”€ LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprentice โ˜† she-cat
    status; patrol โ˜† mentions; thicketstorm,
    heavycloud, sandstripe,
    boarpaw โ˜† tags; thicketstorm, heavycloud, sandstripe, boarpaw

Leafpawโ€™s attention snaps back to Thicketstorm, and she meets his gaze before he speaks. Something soft and quiet warms itself in Leafpawโ€™s chest, and the small she-cat finds herself breathing a little easier. โ€œOf course,โ€ she says, dipping her head just slightly. She giggles, just a small thing, when her mentor turns around and shouts after Heavycloud and Sandstripe - especially knowing that Heavycloud was nearby. She glances back, just briefly, in time to see Boarpaw - the only other apprentice on this patrol - running up to his mentor. She shakes her head at herself and speeds up, darting forward quickly enough to catch up with Thicketstorm. Sheโ€™ll leave Boarpaw with Heavycloud; if Sandstripe has anything to say about her being near her mentor then they can say it to her face.

Her ear turns in the direction of the bush, but she brushes it off. Itโ€™s probably nothing - likely just prey. (a small part of herself, whoโ€™s still five moons old, yearns for it to be her sister.) If itโ€™s a loner or someone not from MoonClan, sheโ€™d wait and see how Thicketstorm or the other two warriors handle it before acting. Despite herself, Leafpaw still keeps an eye on the shrubbery as the patrol passes by.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

--------------------------------
โ˜† โ”€โ”€โ”€ CRYSTALFLARE.
    i'll get lost in that old-time singing.
    moonclan warrior โ˜† tom
    status; waiting โ˜† mentions; wolftail, sleetstep โ˜† tags; sleetstep

Crystalflare watches as the border patrol leaves camp, and his gaze settles back around the clearing. He wonders, briefly, how long it will take Wolftail and the rest of the patrol to come back so they can leave camp themselves to go hunting. Honestly, heโ€™d like to try and catch that bird again. The chances of seeing the same one were slim - very, very low - but it would be fun to try. If not, maybe he could try hunting a rabbit or something.

He heads someone saying his name, and Crystalflare shifts his gaze to Sleetstep. โ€œSleetstep,โ€ he greets with a small smile and a dip of his head. โ€œMorning to yourself. And yes, I am; I take it you are too?โ€ Silly question, but it keeps the conversation going. โ€œHowโ€™s your day been so far?โ€
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:19 pm

albinoleap โ—‹ molly โ—‹ 30 moons โ—‹ warrior โ—‹ apprentice: mousepaw โ—‹ crush: n/a โ—‹ tags/mentions: mousepaw, dapplestar & lostgaze

Albinoleap smiled "morning" she gave Dapplestar a nuzzle. She sat down next to the leader "whoever you choose for deputy, will be amazing, and we all trust your decision, we know you will not fail in choosing" she said reassuringly. The black n white she cat smiled softly. Dapplestar wasn't her actual mom, she was close with her parents and once they passed, she took her and her brother under her paw. She now calls Dapplestar, 'ma' sometimes as that's how Albinoleap sees her as, leader and her 'ma'
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 1. ]

Postby anathema » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:19 pm

[ ๏ผฒ
    ๏ผฏ ๏ผท ๏ผก ๏ผฎ ๏ผค ๏ผต ๏ผณ ๏ผซ ]

rowandusk stirred much later than usual this morning; most of her clanmates' scents were already stale, the warriors' den was completely empty, and patrols had very clearly been sent out already. mouse-dung! she internally cursed, glancing outside to observe that dawn had long passed her by. she'd missed everything! i wonder why i was so tired...

either way, it wasn't a good look. she quickly got to her paws and shook out her pelt, eyes still slightly groggy, before traipsing out into the daylight. the camp was bustling with energy, and rowandusk couldn't help but flatten her ears to lower the volume. not anticipating any conversation, she slinked out the camp entrance, deciding a hunt would be the best way to redeem herself for waking up so late. she didn't want anyone to think she was intentionally neglecting her duties by sleeping in.

once camp was far behind her, rowandusk took a few more heartbeats to rejoin the world before breaking out into a run. by no means was she the youngest warrior in the clan anymore, but she still was lucky enough to have a lot of endurance. while only just over forty moons of age, she could already feel herself starting to age a bit in other ways. thankfully, her speed hadn't been affected yet; just her eyesight to the slightest degree. hopefully i won't go blind later on, she mused to herself.

eventually the she-cat slowed into a stroll as she found herself at the river that separated moonclan and sunclan. she lifted her muzzle to taste the air, letting out a sigh of relief when she didn't pick up any fresh scents from sunclan's side. rowandusk then unsheathed her claws as she sat down at the edge of the water and watched it ripple, waiting quietly for a fish to come into view.

[ age 42 moons ] [ rank warrior ] [ location camp โ†’ moonclan-sunclan border ] [ tags none [open] ]
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:36 pm

Luna
Kittypet
24 moons
Mentions; Brackenpaw, Rocko
Tags; Brackenpaw

Luna listened intently as this strange forest cat spoke to her about what it meant to hunt in the forest. She nodded her head, eyes filled with wonder. โ€œYou-You donโ€™t have to.โ€ She stammered. โ€œBut, I would love if you did.โ€ She was a bit shy around this strange tom. โ€œIโ€™ve honestly never ate anything from the forestโ€ฆ anything that was alive.โ€ She continued nervously. โ€œI have only ate the food my housefolk give me.โ€ At the mention of an attack, her eyes shot wide in surprise. โ€œI donโ€™t think Rocko would ever put a claw on anyone! He should be catching up soon.โ€ She told him, looking behind her once again and wondering what was keeping her friend. I swear, he was right behind me! When she turned back to face him, she looked at him more closely. To her surprise, he was actually quite a handsome cat! On top of that, she was mystified as to why she heard so many startling stories of these forest cats, when this Tom was actually quite nice to her. โ€œOh my, Iโ€™m so sorry to hear that! How could they have abandoned you? You poor thing.โ€ She approached him quickly and gave him a friendly nuzzle before stepping back, sitting down and facing him again; this time much closer. As he told her about the various reasons a cat would want to live in the forest, she started thinking about all the times she had sat and gazed out into the trees. Although she was overly fond of her life with her housefolk and never wanted to get her paws dirty, she was still curious of what life was like beyond the trees. โ€œDapplestar?โ€ She questioned, but he continued on. As he finished explaining how the โ€œclanโ€ cats took care of each other she continued to be more intrigued at each word. โ€œThat sounds wonderful! Besides the fact you have to sleep out in the cold. She frowned at the thought but yet admired him at the same time. โ€œMy name is Luna!โ€ She purred.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bracken 5

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:41 am

BRACKENPAW 5
gender; Male age; 12 Moons rank; Apprentice crush; Luna mentor; Dapplestar sexuality; Secretly Bisexual
feeling;Show-offy, Amused, Happy and Proud location; Near the Twolegplace border mentions; Moonclan, Rocko, Luna tagged; Luna

indentationBrackenpaw's eyes brightened. She had never tasted a mouse? She was in for a treat. "You've never had anything except for the pellets your twolegs feed you? No mice? Rabbits? Squirrels? Birds? Nothing?" Brackenpaw wondered if she would like it if he caught something for her to try. "So this Rocko, is your friend?" Interesting. What was this feeling in his chest. Jealousy? Why would he be jealous. this was a kittypet. A very beautiful kittypet, long soft fur and- No. What in Starclan was he thinking about. This was against the warrior code. But at the same time. Did he care? Yes! Yes he cared, he was going to be a warrior of Moonclan, he had to care. But there was nothing in the code about loners or kittypets. He wasn't becoming a Kittypet, he was just falling for one. And he was sure that it was fine, as he would never meet her in battle. He shook himself mentally. What was he doing? Brackenpaw knew he should leave, but something was compelling him to stay, to be near and protect this kittypet. Why this one? Out of the numerous kittypets in the twoleg place, why this one? Brackenpaw wasn't going to complain though. She was a beautiful she-cat. Her eyes were a beautiful blue that Brackenpaw could spend lifetimes exploring their depths. Her fur was a soft cream and shone so sweetly in the morning sunlight.
indentationWhat really caught him off guard about this she-cat is that she came closer to him. Was she just curious? Or was there something more to this gesture? Brackenpaw thought he shouldn't read too much into it. He lifted his head high when he caught her looking at him, only slightly showing off his powerful chest and forearm muscles. Was he hoping to impress her? He had no idea. He was indeed a large muscular tom, but he was still young so there were plenty of cats in the clan that were bigger and stronger than him. She nuzzled against him and Brackenpaw's whiskers twitched in surprise. She was so close to him. He could smell her warm scent. While the scent of twolegs lingered, there was something more to it. A deeper scent the Brackenpaw couldn't quite place. She withdrew her head and Brackenpaw forced his breathing to slow considerably. Could she hear his hear that was thundering in his ears. His pelt felt warm, why was he feeling this way for a Kittypet?
indentationAs she commented on his words about Dapplestar, Brackenpaw's tail twitched slightly, remembering she had no idea who these cats were. "Dapplestar is the leader of our clan, or er.. group. I'll spare you the details for now, but perhaps we could meet again, tomorrow and I could tell you more? If you would like, that is." Brackenpaw shifted, unusually warm. was it the Sun shining on his ginger tabby pelt? Or was it this she-cat who made him feel this way. He had an idea, but decided to let the thought be. She thinks that they sleep in the cold? "No, we don't sleep out in the cold. We have shelters that we call dens that many cats sleep in, but it isn't super crowded so it stays warm and comfortable and blocks out the wind." She looked worried about something. Brackenpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement. Luna was her name. It matched her perfectly. "Could it be that you are worried about me, Luna?" Her name was sweet on his tongue. It rolled off so easily, he wanted to keep saying it, over and over. But he pushed this down. That would be a little weird and he didn't want to drive this cat away just yet.
indentation"Wait here for a second will you? I have something for you!" Brackenpaw sprang off into the forest, scanning for sight of any prey. Being greenleaf, it didn't take him long to see a mouse rummaging along the forest floor, looking for seeds. Brackenpaw crouched and crept forward, when he was a few taillengths away he punced landing on the mouse and delivering a quick bite before it could make any sound. Luckily he had eaten this morning so he wasn't tempted to break the warrior code by heating this kill. Brackenpaw picked it up in his jaws and returned to where he had left Luna to wait for him. He dropped the mouse and pushed it with a paw towards her. "You said you had never tried a mouse before, right? Would you like to? I just caught this one, so It's fresh if you would like. Otherwise I can take it back to camp for the others." Brackenpaw looked down at his paws. Was it too much? What if she wasn't interested in trying it? He would feel so silly. But one could hope.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me