เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ wc rp

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:04 am

Neritebloom
Female Gueen, former loner, 21 moons, crush is open, mate was Jinx
tags: Jackalpaw, open

__
She was one of the queens at the nursery sometimes she felt like she was not supposed to be queen so soon after joining the clan. She was afraid that she might forget anything she was being taught on her first moon there and if she did, could they kick her out of the clan when her time at the nursery ended? She didn't have many friends at the clan yet, even if she tried to be kind to anyone and kindly licked their paws to make them trust her more. She looked at Maplestream the other queen, She did not really speak much with her only a few words here and there, as she didn't want to bother her as much as she needed to. Scretching her legs she stood up and left the den, blinking her eyes at first, then took a look around the lively camp as she took her way to the pile. She knew that the apprentices or warriors could bring the queen's food to the den, but she didn't want to bother them as long she could walk on herself she could go to the pile herself without asking others to serve her. She looked after the large smoke-colored warrior, Wolfpath the one she was heard to be a former loner just like she was, but once again she did not really speak to him that much, lowering her head she took mice out of the pile. As she took her bite she looked at Jackalpaw there, who also came to get something to eat "Morning Jackalpaw" she meowed gently.

Perchwood
male warrior, 62 moons, crush is open, apprentice is Amberpaw, mate was Flintflower
tags: Amberpaw

__
He shook his head "Then what do you want to do then, training, walking, or doing nothing that's fine too we can be on camp doing nothing at all" he said to him "You better not sulk into yourself too long, or Coyoteleaps ghost will come to hunt you for sure" he meowed. He was pretty sure they had been invited to a patrol earlier, but he had no idea which one, as he didn't really pay any attention to the deputy who said it.

Cinnamonthorn
female warrior, 30 moons, crush on Rabbitsong & Aspencurrent, an apprentice is open
tags: Rabbitsong, Yarrowpaw, Swallowsight, Spottedfeather, Mothgaze, Starlingflight, Snakepaw, Kyanitepaw

__
She gave a quick respectful nod to the elder and then looked at the cats coming to her patrol, it was a pretty large patrol and she was not sure if she could really hold that big one, but as long it was hunting patrol that could be easier as they all will likely go to their own paths to find some prey. She looked to find Starlingflight and found him with his apprentice Kyanitepaw there at least, though she kind of overheard the tom's latest word to his apprentice so she knew that he knew that he was with her on this patrol. She looked at Spottedfeatehr "I did see Hopperpaw with Yarrowpaw and Goosepaw earlier, I think I did see Gullsplash with them earlier too...maybe they're together somewhere?" she meowed to the female then looked at the large group "So, is everyone ready to leave then?" she asked the group of cats.

Yarrowpaw
male apprentice, 7 moons. crush on Hopperpaw & Jackalpaw, a mentor is Rabbitsong
tags: Rabbitsong, Goosepaw, the patrol

__
He looked over to his mentor "Alright hunting is it then, cool, I like more hunting than patrolling anyways" he meowed flicking his tail as he looked around for the large group of cats gathering there together slowly. He had not been this big of a patrol before and it made him a little nervous, he looked at Goosepaw "They could be a big match for a skilled hunter like you, I bet you will only catch a feather from them..." he meowed to him with a flick of his tail. He shook his head as he heard the rest of the apprentice's words "What does that matter if they do like each other..." he meowed to him rather uninterested in the topic of his mentor flirting with Swallowsight, then nodded to his mentor once more "yes fishing sounds good to me" he said to him "I am not even fished that much, maybe I could learn new ways to catch a fish" he meowed thoughtfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(06)

Postby selasphorys » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:03 pm

๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: on cinnamonthorn's patrol) (tags: goosepaw, rabbitsong, cinnamonthorn, spottedfeather) (mentions: gullsplash, stormpaw)

Swallowsight was in a hunting mood, so she had caught a certain goose. A Goosepaw, that is. The stern warrior couldn't help breaking into a mmrow of laughter when she saw her apprentice fluff up like a dandelion puff. "A true warrior ought to be prepared for anything," she lectured in her most fake-pompous voice, before dissolving into a fit of purrs. Swallowsight let out a small sigh as she watched him bounce around Yarrowpaw and make a ruckus. Her apprentice might be a talented hunter, but he'd scare off every duck this side of the river if he kept going on like that. Nevertheless, his enthusiasm was infectious.

"I'm glad you kept an eye on those little weasels," Swallowsight mewed to Rabbitsong, thanking StarClan he had not noticed her earlier slip-up. She could already feel herself drifting into that haze of his, as the rest of the world faded away. Anywhere else, she would perpetually scour her surroundings for danger of any kind. Here though, the murky skies became the blue of his eyes, the churning water became the rumble of his purr. It was all she could do to not falter in her steps and forget how to walk. His casual compliment just about sent her spiraling. "Ah-- well, um, thanks," she stammered. If ear-tips could really burn, she would've started a wildfire by now. Even in all this rain. The molly collected her scattered thoughts, responding with a soft smile of her own: "Well, the role of deputy looks good on you. You're doing so well!" She beamed as she looked up at him, pride written all over her face.

Her apprentice's gross gagging dragged her attention away. "Goosepaw!" Swallowsight groaned, slapping her feathery tail-tip over his mouth. "That's no way to speak to your deputy." Though she chided him, her voice was light and cheery. She knew Rabbitsong wouldn't mind. A small knot unraveled in her throat as she realized that nothing had changed between them. Deputy or not, Rabbitsong was still Rabbitsong. And so she fell into step beside him, brushing lightly against his blue-flecked pelt.

When the rest of their patrol joined them, the mention of Gullsplash and Hopperpaw brought her pause. Swallowsight came crashing back to the real world. Did that flea-brained brother of hers abandon his duties again? And his apprentice too? Poor Stormpaw. If only she could shelter her from her brother's mistakes. Swallowsight had hoped that training an apprentice would teach him responsibility, but he only acted more and more like an apprentice himself. Worry pierced her heart, then fury. "Knowing Gullsplash, he's probably running amok with Hopperpaw in tow. As soon as that overgrown kit comes back, I'll tear his tail off," the molly growled, ripping up a scrap of moss with her claws. Those two bad seeds could be just about anywhere in the territory by now. Shaking her head, Swallowsight sighed and meowed to Cinnamonthorn, "I'm ready to hunt." Unlike Gullsplash, she would spend her energy doing something actually useful for her clan.

๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ช
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: cliffs above camp) (tags: gullsplash) (mentions: goosepaw, yarrowpaw, spottedfeather)

Gullsplash's cheery words did nothing to smooth Hopperpaw's ruffled fur. Was the warrior brushing off Yarrowpaw and Goosepaw just like every other cat in his life? Hopperpaw's ears flicked back, pressing low against his skull. "Yeah right," he grumbled. "Some fun this'll be." The apprentice shoved past him, skirting along the narrow edge to take the lead. He didn't look back as he sprang up to the next ledge. Hopperpaw only stopped when Gullsplash mentioned the meadow. It irked him to think that someone had found his special place first. Still, he couldn't help but be intrigued by Gullsplash's adventures. The inquisitive apprentice could understand that urge to see the world. A daring smirk playing across his face, Hopperpaw snorted, "Oh yeah? Prove it. Dig it up and show me when we get there." Maybe he could make his own kind of mark on the territory too.

Hopperpaw bunched his haunches and made one final leap, reaching the clifftop in a shower of gravel. At last--- they had escaped from the fog. Clouds could not hide the horizon here. The apprentice paused to breathe in the endless vista beyond. Canyons and creeks, mountains and marsh, stretching out as far as the eye could see. Their boring river gorge snaked on below, indistinct in the mist. Maybe his friends and mentor were down there right now, retracing the same old trails by the river. Turning his back on them, Hopperpaw clawed through roots and vines into an emerald forest. A dense stand of trees closed in around them, overshadowing countless tangled paths in every direction. Of course, he could find his favorite glade any day. But could his careless companion? "Betcha don't know where to go from here! Do ya need me to show you?" Hopperpaw taunted the warrior, lips curled in a sneer.

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง
    (elder) (121 mns) (he/him) (x)
    (location: fallsclan camp) (tags: spottedfeather, neritebloom) (mentions: none)

"I don't understand how so many lives can just be gone."

Spottedfeather's words reverberated long after the warrior left. The last of the conversation had passed like a blur. Rumblespout stood alone in the silence of an empty den, the nests around him untouched other than his own. The moss that lined the cave had overgrown with no one to rest on it. He could still see in his mind's eye--- his fellow elders relaxing in this corner and that, curling up in their favorite hollows to share stories of old. Cats he had fought beside, cats he had fought with... cats he had loved. One by one, they stepped into the stars. Only Rumblespout remained, as stubborn as the stone beneath his paws. Even with all his years, he still didn't understand. Maybe he understood even less. Fogfern and Coyoteleap, his beautiful mate Mossypool... all fading away into memory.

Rumblespout was never the kind of cat to dwell on his feelings. Rather, he hid them under the ice of routine. So he emerged from the den with the remains of his prey, burying it with a murmur of thanks to the stars. He forced his attention on the jagged stump, flooded garden, and rotting fresh-kill pile. What a waste of work. He tsked to himself as he surveyed the damage. The warriors had done a passable job of clearing the wreckage, but he could still track down the odd burnt scrap here and there. Rumblespout could have done better than these young layabouts back in his day. His emotions still roiled under his stoic surface, further spoiling his already-sour mood. So when his piercing gaze landed on the new loner in the clearing, he snapped: "Did you join FallsClan just to laze around all day and eat our prey?" Deep down, he knew that the queen ought to rest and care for her unborn kits. The warrior code protected cats like her. But when he looked at the young molly, named Nerite-something or other, all he saw was a leech using his clan. Their situation was dire enough without opening their camp to lazy thieves.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:04 am

ยซ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š‹ ๐š‹ ๐š’ ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š— ๐š ! ยป
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
tom | forty-five moons | deputy | crush: swallowsight | heterosexual | location: patrolling | mood: content | tags: yarrowpaw, goosepaw, swallowsight
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

A sense of relief had finally warmed the anxious-tomโ€™s blood, the familiarity of a hunting patrol surrounded by those who were with him before his recent rank change had brought him much needed comfort. He intended to savor the feeling. The sunlight peeking through the mountain of smog obstructing the sky, warming the cool-slate beneath their paws, jovial chatter amongst them despite the grave times behind them.

He had been in reflection but for a mere moment before the responses of his peers caught his attention once again. Swallowsight was the first to capture his cerulean gaze as usual, a small chuckle escaping his blue-pointed maw as she jabbed playfully at their apprentices. Much to his surprise, his compliment had caused the molly to stumble over her words. A soft smile parted his lips as he noticed her fluster. โ€œOh dearest Swallowsightโ€ฆ Youโ€™re not nervous to be around me now that iโ€™m the deputy are you?โ€ He purred, hoping that it wasnโ€™t his role that was getting to her nerves, but something more. His ears pinned to his head bashfully as she praised him for settling into his new role, a subtle blush under the cream pelt of his face.

A quick outburst from Goosepaw was the next to grab his attention, the fat apprentice making putrid gagging noises. A hearty laugh bounced in his chest as Swallowsight whacked him in the mouth with her tail. โ€œYou have a wonderful mentor, Goosepaw. I just canโ€™t help myself.โ€ Yarrowpaw joined in as well, seemingly uninterested. The blue-pointed siamese had been delighted to hear his apprentice was comfortable in learning how to fish, it was an excuse to go swimming after all. โ€œI will be sure to show you all I know, Yarrowpaw.โ€ He smiled at his apprentice before turning his attention back to the rest of the patrol; he had wondered where Cinnamonthorn was leading them. Hopefully somewhere where there wasnโ€™t a current in the water.

As they walked along with the patrol, the tall tom pressed affectionately into Swallowsight, peering down at her with a twinkle in his eye. He felt completely content, and a steady purr bubbled out of his chest all the way.

ยซ ๐š™ ๐šž ๐š– ๐š™ ๐š” ๐š’ ๐š— ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐šŒ ๐š‘ ! ยป
molly| twenty five moons | warrior | crush: eeleyes | lesbian | location: flooded creek | mood: scared | tags: mistback, owlsong's patrol

Pumpkinpatchโ€™s orange eyes filtered through the camp, taking note that a couple patrols had congregated and were disembarking from camp. The autumnal-pelted molly was quick to assign herself to a patrol, hopping into Owlsongโ€™s smaller patrol. She figured they would appreciate more numbers.

She trailed behind them at a more relaxed gait, not too worried about catching up with them. The patrol had come to a momentary pause, and she approached them cheerfully. โ€œGoodmorning everyone, hope you donโ€™t mind that I snuck into your patrol.โ€ She gave them a curt nod before branching off in search of food.

An alarming yowl immediately snatched the ear of Pumpkinpatch as she turned to leave the patrol, her face worried as she looked back at them once again. She darted toward the sound in a panic, assuming the other would follow. In her haste, she lost her footing on the slippery stones of the flooded creek, tumbling down onto the waterโ€™s edge. Her white pelt now muddled and damp, she collected herself off the floor at once.

There lay Mistback, soggy and bleeding from a wound on her head. โ€œStarclan above!โ€ she exclaimed, rushing to the mollyโ€™s side. Fear chilled her bones, making her feel sick in the very pit of her stomach. She nudged Mistback with her nose, relieved to see the steady rise-and-fall of her chest. What was she to do? She didnโ€™t know if Mistbackโ€™s situation was stable enough to drag her back to camp.

Pumpkinpatch settled on gathering some of the drenched moss that lay scattered on the flooded creekside, careful to squeeze out as much water as possible before pressing it firmly on the gash that resided on Mistbackโ€™s head.

ยซ ๐š– ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šฃ ๐šŽ ! ยป
molly| twenty five moons | warrior | crush: open | heterosexual | location: in camp | mood: reassuring| tags: snakepaw

โ€œSnakepaw!โ€ she whispered frantically, โ€œDonโ€™t say those kinds of things aloud!โ€ Mothgazeโ€™s gray head shook solemnly. โ€œRabbitsong is a fine deputy, Starclan just picked him. They wouldnโ€™t snatch him away so quickly now.โ€ She picked a bit of moss out from behind Snakepawโ€™s ear, smoothing down the fur with her tongue.

The pair traveled quietly along with the others, their senses unusually heightened for any danger. โ€œHave you ever been hunting before Snakepaw?โ€ She mewed quietly, lost in thought as she tried to remember if they had done any hunting practice previously. Her brain had always been incredibly foggy since the accident, to no fault of her own. They padded along, waiting for Cinnamonthornโ€™s direction.

ยซ ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜ ๐šœ ๐šŽ ๐š™ ๐šŠ ๐š  ! ยป
tom| 8 moons | apprentice | crush: cloudpaw | bisexual | location: patrolling | mood: hungry, bored | tags: yarrowpaw, rabbitsong, swallowsight
    Goosepaw had been mid-gagging noise before a fluffy smack on the mouth put a cease to his display. Swallowsight had shut him up, rightfully so, and he quickly grew bored of the subject. Not even Yarrowpaw had given him the reaction he wanted, causing a dramatic huff to force its way out of his nose. He rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath as the adults continued to banter with one another, taking a slower pace as to linger behind them slightly. He really just wanted to be out of ear-shot of them. He hoped they would do some actual hunting soon, and that Swallowsight might just let him have a snack before they went home.

He had been half-listening to his mentor scold her younger brother, the same younger brother who had tried to join in their early morning escape plan. His mind drifted off as he thought about what Hopperpaw was up to. He wished that his friend would have joined their patrol, it was terribly boring just being him and Yarrowpaw. Swallowsight finally stated that she was ready to hunt, and at this point, Goosepaw was itching for just anything to happen really. He sat at the heels of his mentor awaiting order, lapping delicately at his white paw and dragging it along his shapely head.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผบ 005 - All aboard the angst train

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Wolfpath
โGastly Nightโž
gender; male age; 32m rank; warrior sexuality; pansexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; n/a tagged; Lynxspring, Finchpaw, Owlsong & Risingpaw

indentation He felt his dark ears flush with heat as the other tom spoke, it was honestly a little trying to look at the adorable warrior. Though I don't think Adorable and Warrior should ever be in a sentence, this seems like the only acceptable place... when thinking about Lynxspring. He mused in a moment of silence, before realizing his thoughts and roughly clearing his throat as the ginger feline turned his attention to his apprentice. Thankfully he was saved from the painful art of small talk by Owlsong and... Risingpaw? What in the world? When the she-cat didn't mention anything about the medicine cat apprentice joining them, the tom took it upon himself to mention it. "May I ask you a question, Owlsong?" He quired, breathing softly as he followed her, before continuing. "Why is it that the young herbalist is here? Should he not be learning with his teacher?" He questioned, mildly curious.

Amberpaw
โPale Ghostโž
gender; male age; 10m rank; apprentice sexuality; Androsexual
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; none tagged; Perchwood

indentation Sulk... He thinks I'm Sulking. Of all the... A snarl was building up in his throat, and the patched tabby lashed out - claws thankfully sheathed - at the older tom, practically punching the old warrior in his nose. As far as he long as he was in his training, the fury that rushed threw his body making him tingle all the way down to his bones, made him messy. He continued to lash out at his new mentor, having just enough control to keep his claws sheathed no matter how furious he was. That said, one can't sheath their teeth, and for all sheathing his claws did, his fury made him put all his strength into it. New mentor. He hated those words, they were worse than Coyoteleap's dead. Coyoteleaps not coming back. They were worse than the knowledge that his mother could bearly stand to look at him some days because of his resemblance to his father.

Finchpaw
โSickly Hunterโž
gender; female age; 7m rank; apprentice sexuality; questioning
mentions; n/a tagged; Lynxspring, Owlsong, Wolfpath, & Risingpaw

indentation She glanced awkwardly between Lynxspring and Wolfpath, silently wondering if she was imagining things or not. She mentally shook her head and then grinned when Lynxspring spoke to her." I won't let you down, Lynxspring!" She meowed with a loud purr. Ears perked as Owlsong padded over, with Risingpaw trailing after her the patchy feline grit her teeth. She didn't particularly like the other medicine cat apprentice, she honestly much preferred Cloudpaw, out of the three. She glanced between her mentor and the others before following Owlsong, determined not to let Risingpaw's presence get her down.

Paledapple
โLost Hopeโž
gender; female age; 62m rank; warrior sexuality; androsexual
mentions;Gullsplash tagged; Russetnose, Gorgefang, Wildfleck, Stormpaw, Patchpaw, Dapplepaw & Lemmingpaw

indentationShe nodded to the others and bound away, to look for the wayward cats. It thankfully didn't take long for her to realize that the young warrior was once again shirking his duties. Irritation bubbled in her gut. He'll never grow up, will he? She hissed mentally, as she shook her head and headed towards the ginger and white form of her own young apprentice. Carefully dipping under the entrance of the apprentice's den, she blinked and pawed the young feline awake. "It's time to awaken, Lemmingpaw. We have a hunting patrol to get to." She meowed trying to keep the irritation that she felt out of her voice. It wasn't his fault that Gullsplash wasn't portraying a good warrior spirit. The tom was acting like a nonsensical kit, or worse a rogue. Aside from a few special cases, Paledapple didn't think that rogues knew what loyalty or honor meant. Tail tip twitching as her irritation grew, the she-cat huffed, then said, "Come, we have places to go, prey to hunt." Shaking her head the dappled feline turned and exited the apprentice's den and headed towards the others. She murmured a soft greeting once more than added, "We'll get going in a few moments, I assume that sot Gullsplash isn't coming sense he's not in camp. Stormpaw are you still coming with us?" She questioned with a twitch of her ear.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:09 am

โ€ข Owlsong โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Wolfpath, Lynxspring, Finchpaw, Risingpaw, Pumpkinpatch, Mistback | mentions: --

She jumped a little at Wolfpath's voice. โ€œOh! I'm sorry, I didn't even think to mention it, my mind has been a little jumbled today... they wanted to go collect some more herbs, and figured that it would be safer with some warriors around,โ€ she told the tom, glancing over at Risingpaw momentarily. She nodded at Pumpkinpatch, giving her a friendly look. โ€œWe're happy to have you with us! A few others couldn't make it, so it's nice to have an extra body joining,โ€ she replied. It wasn't long before the yowl reached her ears. A wave of panic churned in her belly. โ€œSomething isn't right...โ€ Only a short distance behind Pumpkinpatch, she took off towards the chilling sound. All she could hear was the sound of her heart pounding. Mistback's body came into view, and she let out a shocked gasp. Her pace stuttered for a moment, but she continued on. She came to a stop beside Pumpkinpatch and her eyes widened at the gash on Mistback's head. โ€œRisingpaw! Come quick!โ€ she called out, knowing they were the most suited to help the warrior. They would know just what to do.

โ€ข Russetnose โ€ข
warrior |
bio | tags: Patchpaw, Paledapple, Gorgefang, Wildfleck, Stormpaw | mentions: Gullsplash

His gaze found Paledapple as she re-joined the patrol, and he nodded. He did another glance around camp, a little bored. It seemed most other patrols had already left. He blamed Gullsplash. If he was actually here for once, Paledapple wouldn't have had to waste time looking for him. โ€œHow incompetent,โ€ he thought, annoyed. His ears perked to Stormpaw when Paledapple spoke to her, curious of what her response would be.

โ€ข Stormpaw โ€ข
apprentice |
bio | tags: Gorgefang, Paledapple, Russetnose, Wildfleck, Patchpaw | mentions: Gullsplash

She looked up at Paledapple and nodded bitterly. โ€œI still want to, if that's okay,โ€ she replied to the she-cat, avoiding eye contact with the others in the patrol. โ€œI'm not going to miss out on training just because of that mouse-brain Gullsplash, ugh, this is so embarassing,โ€ she thought to herself, letting out a little huff.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kyanitepaw | 002

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:37 am

โ ๐Š๐˜๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐„๐๐€๐– ๏ผ
( APPRENTICE | MOLLY | 10 ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผณ )

mentor: starlingflight
    setting | clan entrance, starlingflight's side, assembled patrol
    tags | starlingflight, assembled patrol: (swallowsight, spottedfeather, goosepaw, mothgaze, snakepaw, yarrowpaw)
    ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ
    โœฆ

โ”โ”kyanitepaw's gaze slices to the rest of the gathered patrol, each seem to have gathered by their deputy appointing chinnamonthorn. without prior thought to her words, kyanitepaw says,"as long as we can keep competent and not trip over our paws, i'm certain we can clean out the forest for whatever prey is left to find." finding herself on her own such paws, the molly demonstrates her balance and grace, and weaves through the party of assembled warriors. she doesn't apologize when she steps and intentionally knocks into goosepaw, nearly shoving them from her path. "move out of the way, or get lost." she growls, ears pinned back with annoyance at his seemingly lack of attention to his surroundings. she fixes him with a harsh glare from her light azure visionaries. who no matter what, the younger snow-furred apprentice always persisted by being a boulder in some cat's way. "why are you even on this patrol, you couldn't even catch a dead mouse." she adds, eyeing the entrance beyond them.

โ”โ”while kyanitepaw didn't find any of the apprentices worth her time, she brushes up against starlingflight as they drift through the terrain, the gesture tinged with affection and rare-respect for her mentor, parting him a look that questions his words. "let's get ahead before any cat scares away what the clan needs to survive." without much warning, she bounds off forward into the growth, following the sound of the crashing water just beyond the mossy-covered crack in the cliffs.

โ”โ”having breached the covered and protected entrance that veiled the clan's location for moons, kyanitepaw flexes her claws into the soft soil-saturated ground that stretches for miles beneath her paws. the large cliffs of rock and mountain remind her of her size, pressuring her into the great warrior's that fought of rouges and vicious creatures. only awaiting her mentor, kyanitepaw approaches a large tree before her, sinking her frosted claws into the bark, she feels the taunt pull on the muscles that link though her forearm, into her shoulder. she shudders at the sensation.

โ”โ”overhead, a dark shadow slips through the foliage of the forest, but kyanitepaw twists her head to catch sight of the familiar shape of a common merganser flying over head. she licks her lips at the thought of vaulting after it's shadow, prepared to follow it for moons and acres to it's home. then, the pace of the patrol catches up to her imagination.

โ”โ”it was so secret goosepaw wouldn't be capable of catching up to the molly. a liability, is what she would call the tom. "not to mention goosepaw would eat whatever could fit in his mouth." she hisses to herself as she smacks her paw at a curling fern, roots nested just beyond the path. she stands with a lashing tail, awaiting for the patrol to arrive. she had passed all the older warriors who seemed to dote so eagerly around their young apprentices. it sickened kyanitepaw, how soft the cats in the clan had become, too affectionate with one another to prepare for a life outside of clan walls.

โ”โ”"hurry up!" she calls out, paws twitching to race off into the dense surrounding, eager to lose herself to her primal nature. there was nothing like the forest whispering her name, promising something great beyond fallsclan's den walls.

rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:01 pm

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† LYNXSPRING โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a shorthaired red-and-white mackeral tabby with a sickly appearance
    35 moons | tom | warrior | apprentice, Finchpaw | crush, Wolfpath | tags: Wolfpath, Finchpaw, Owlsong, Pumpkinpatch, Mistback

Lynxspring stiffened a soft chuckle at Finchpaw's enthusiasm. Moons ago when he was an apprentice, he recalled having those fleeting moments of excitement over the little things. Nowadays, Lynxspring found it hard to find cheer in anything regarding hunting. Border patrols also seemed to be the bane of his existence - slowly, but surely. "I'm sure you won't." He responded evenly as he pursued the patrol further away from the camp. The weather remained gloomy. The added moisture from the morning rains having boosted the humidity, leaving his relatively soft and thin coat, heavy as he padded along the terrain. As the patrol moved along, Lynxspring's green gaze kept a watchful eye upon his apprentice. For today's lesson, he'd allow her to take point when she was ready to tag team on a hunt for prey. Eventually, Lynxspring relaxed into an easy gait and took in the conversations around him.

In particular, Lynxspring focused on the conversation between Owlsong and Wolfpath. He noted early on Risingpaw had joined in on their patrol. With his own time spent in the medicine cat's den as a youth, he had learned much of the ins and outs of how their training was completed and upon hearing the she-cat was joining, hadn't questioned the reasoning. The warrior had heard about the extensive damage to the medicine cat den through the grapevine, but had yet to actually see it. The tom-cat was sure he'd see just the extend sometime today. In recent months, Lynxspring had become accustom to visiting the medicine cats for treatment after a patrol thoroughly exhausted him. "So, are we going to-" Lynxspring's words were cut off by a bone-chilling scream.

Pausing in his tracks, the tom-cat's ears perked. Before he can register or pinpoint where the sound came from, Pumpkinpatch and Owlsong were racing away. Lynxspring glanced at Wolfpath, worry embedded on his features. "Come on!" He meowed over the blood roaring in his ears. The tom-cat kicked himself into a trot as he added, "Finchpaw! Stay close to me." The humidity suffocated him as he galloped through the misty terrain, following the distinct smells of Pumpkinpatch and Owlsong. Eventually, the trees opened to expose the flooded creek. Just before it lay Mistback. From the smell of it, she was bleeding. However, Lynxspring noted Pumpkinpatch had already made quick work to apply pressure.

Lynxspring slowed to a trot, his tongue slightly purple as he panted. "We need to get her back.. to camp." He meowed between heavy breaths as he attempted to slow his thundering heart from the run. As he focused on his breathing, Lynxspring took note of Mistback's appearance. Her blue fur was soaked as if she had taken a swim in the creek, but she was limp, her breath just as unsteady as his own. Had she fallen in? How did she get out?

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† SPOTTEDFEATHER โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a long-haired dilute calico with green eyes
    41 moons | she-cat | warrior | apprentice, Hopperpaw | crush, none | tags: Rabbitsong, Swallowsight, Cinnamonthorn's patrol

A notable frown pierced Spottedfeather's features at the mention of her clanmates noting Gullsplash and Hopperpaw having left the camp together. The she-cat was not sure why Skyestar had ever elected to make her a mentor, let alone the mentor of Hopperpaw. The calico she-cat had never been on big on discipline and that certainly had not changed with Hopperpaw. She admired his carefree attitude and desire to adventure. Nonetheless, a hint of annoyance laced her maw as she walked with the patrol. "Perhaps your brother should have been Hopperpaw's mentor instead. Those two seem to be two peas in a pod." Spottedfeather meowed to Swallowsight. She often wondered how the two siblings themselves were so vastly different from one another. But then again, Spottedfeather had to note another pair of siblings were just as different. She glanced behind her to Starlingflight. Spottedfeather let out a snort. "Once we get back, chew off Hopperpaw's tail for me while you're at it."

The dilute calico settled into a sense of relaxation as the patrol continued on. The humidity was torture for most cats, but for Spottedfeather, it seemed to make her skin even more soft and her fur cleaner in a way. The she-cat let out a hum of approval upon hearing Swallowsight's statement regarding hunting. As she echoed her similar thoughts, Spottedfeather glanced to Rabbitsong. The new deputy and her close friend seemed oddly relaxed on their patrol,, enough to brush against Swallowsight. She couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips as she took to the head of the patrol. "Aren't you two just adorable?" She teased lightly, more to Rabbitsong than anything. Her crisp, green eyes danced with light as she turned away. "Yell if you need me. I'll be hunting." Without someone to worry about, Spottedfeather was grateful for the lack of responsibility and to focus on only providing for the clan.

๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜† STARLINGFLIGHT โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€ a shorthaired, dark brown-and-white mackeral tabby with green eyes
    29 moons | tom | warrior | apprentice, Kyanitepaw | crush, none | tags: Kyanitepaw

Starlingflight allowed himself to be pulled to the exit of the camp by his apprentice, ignoring the words of the assembled patrol and only briefly noting Kyanitepaw's quick remark to Goosepaw. He had to swallow his surprise chortle hearing the words that whipped from Kyanitepaw. Starlingflight briefly recalled the pettiness of apprentices when he was young. As a mentor, he should probably correct her, but in the moment, he refrained.

As the patrol continued on, Starlingflight lost himself in the conversation of his clanmates. Their voices eventually became incoherent and only the sound of the forest around him encouraged him to continue onward. Occasionally, he could feel Kyanitepaw brush against him, signaling they were the only two who seemed to be wholly alone to their own devices at the head of the patrol. Coming to a standstill, the dark-mottled warrior took in the sight around him. The smell of mice bathed his tongue along with the occasional pop of moisture. With the sun lost in the clouds, Starlingflight would have to rely sorely on his other senses to hunt.

In the silence, the tom-cat had already pinpointed a good spot several feet before him to hunt in. The tom-cat lowered himself into a crouch, his tail held still. As he stalked forward, Kynanitepaw's voice rang against the silence, demanding their hunting party to fall in line with their objective. Frozen in his spot, Starlingflight prayed his prey ignored the call. it didn't. Without a whisper of a noise, the hidden mouse darted from the base of a nearby tree and vanished into the base of another. There was no point in chasing in now. The warrior let out a frustrated hiss and bunched his muscles, pushing himself back into a standing position.

With his annoyance now on display, Starlingflight whipped his green gaze onto the she-cat at his side. "While I appreciate you trying to get everyone in line for hunting this morning, if you continue calling them like they're all kits, you're going to scare away half the prey before we even catch one." Narrowing his eyes, the tom-cat flattened his ears and barred his teeth at her as if she encourage his point. "At this very moment, it is just you and I and we are hunting. They will join when they are ready and if they don't, atleast we won't come back empty-handed. Now help me hunt before I make you tend to Rumblespout for a moon for making me lose my first catch of the day."
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:02 pm

Gullsplash
Warrior | 25 M | Male | Tags: Hopperpaw | Mentions: Stormpaw

"Alright, I will lead the way. Ya think I don't know where it is?" Gullsplash purred to Hopperpaw. The patched warrior looked at the path ahead, still remembering how he had sneaked to a meadow full of rabbits back when he was an apprentice. Gullsplash confidently led the way to the meadow. However, Gullsplash felt less certain about continuing onward because he realized that he might have been delaying his patrol. "They should be smart and leave without me. I deserve to have a break." Gullsplash thought, deserving nothing. He saw an opening in the forest, like a little pocket of light within the branches. Gullsplash went to a patch under a tall, white-flowered bush, and dug. Sure enough, he found the shiny rock. Gullsplash smirked as he pushed the rock to Hopperpaw.

Snakepaw
App | 7 M | Female | Tags: Mothgaze | Mentions: None

Snakepaw had never hunted before, because she was so scared. Maybe she could, for once in her life, finally become more brave. "No, but I want to." Snakepaw whimpered to Mothgaze. Snakepaw then remembered when she sneaked out of camp once and had to run away from a raccoon. "I'm protected by Mothgaze," Snakepaw thought. She cuddled closer to her mentor.
Gorgefang
Warrior | 48 M | Male | Tags: Stormpaw | Mentions: Gullsplash

Gorgefang felt bad because Stormpaw was all alone. Whiskers drooping with sympathy, he padded over to her and offered a small smile. "Hey, Stormpaw. I can teach you a move I learned back when I was a rogue. The warriors don't use it because of a 'code' or something," he whispered to Stormpaw. Gorgefang knew that Gullsplash should be mentoring her, but he had to step in since his terrible nephew kept goofing off.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:28 am

Neritebloom
Female Gueen, former loner, 21 moons, crush is open, mate was Jinx
tags: Rumblespout, open

__
She looked at the elder flicking her ears then stood up to stand "Excuse me? No, I can go on a hunt too, Nobody really asked me to join anything...but I don't mind doing it by myself, and besides it was this clan's decision to let me join it, if they could just ignore me, I could be far gone by now..." she meowed to her lashing her tail aggressively. She had nothing against the elder, but she hated the way he spoke to her, he didn't understand how hard this was for her to be still doing nothing. Sometimes she didn't even want to eat as she felt bad because she had done nothing to fill the pile. Her eyes wandered to the floor, as the darker thoughts came to her mind again, the anxious thoughts where she was blaming her unborn kits to make her useless to anyone and just wanted them gone.

Perchwood
male warrior, 62 moons, crush is open, apprentice is Amberpaw, mate was Flintflower
tags: Amberpaw

__
He looked at him, a little more annoyed than before, it was not like he was annoyed at the apprentice, but more of himself as he could not help him at all even if he thought he could. When the younger tom punched him, which was nothing too serious, it did its thing on him. Quickly he dashed forward to the much younger tom and pushed him down to his back to the ground, not too hard and his claws were sheathed all the time "You better not think that I am as good as that Coyoteleap was...do a reckless move and I will punish you" he meowed to him with a more darker voice, before stepped back and left the younger male to get up if he wanted to.

Cinnamonthorn
female warrior, 30 moons, crush on Rabbitsong & Aspencurrent, an apprentice is open
tags: Rabbitsong, Yarrowpaw, Swallowsight, Spottedfeather, Mothgaze, Starlingflight, Snakepaw, Kyanitepaw

__
She was not sure if the group was ready or not, but she was starting to lose her patience to wait any longer. The gathering of the massive patrol she had in control took so much time that she felt like the clan would soon be starting to starve to death if they didn't leave soon. She flicked her tail up high and started to make her leave the camp, her eyes looked at those who were still with her 'Those who are not there yet, will be left behind the patrol now, no more waiting' she thought to herself as she entered the entrance to the world opening around them. Her eyes looked for a moment at the Swallowsight and Rabbitsong, hearing the little words Spottedfeather said about their being adorable. She didn't want to admit it, but those words sure hurt her a little bit, for now, she took it away from her mind and focused on the patrol. She took the path already made by all those cats walking back and front daily to their rounds and whatever other things of the caves. She decided to take the patrol to the way of the whirlpool, there could be some prey there.

Yarrowpaw
male apprentice, 7 moons. crush on Hopperpaw, a mentor is Rabbitsong
tags: Rabbitsong, Goosepaw, the patrol

__
He is with the patrol...don't really know what to write for him lol.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(07)

Postby selasphorys » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:33 pm

๐—ฆ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ช๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: outside on cinnamonthorn's patrol) (tags: goosepaw, rabbitsong, cinnamonthorn, spottedfeather) (mentions: kyanitepaw)

Frustration rippled under Swallowsight's pelt, hardening into tensed muscles and rigid posture. Gullsplash had some nerve to go galloping around when their home was crumbling around them. As pangs of worry pierced her heart, both for him and the apprentice he left behind, she took a breath to calm herself. This wouldn't be the first time that Gullsplash and Hopperpaw had tangled with danger alone. Those mischievous mouse-brains could take care of themselves by now. Even with the rockslides and rogues. Sighing, she meowed to Spottedfeather, "They would certainly have fun. And get nothing done." The blue molly wore a bitter grin as she continued. "And you bet I will." If Hopperpaw wouldn't get a scolding from his own mentor, Swallowsight would have to do it herself. The watchful warrior could never understand how Spottedfeather could just let her apprentice run off like that. Swallowsight would have worried her own tail off long ago. But each mentor had their methods. Spottedfeather and Hopperpaw seemed happy together, even if the apprentice had skipped out on another patrol.

Pelt still buzzing with agitation, Swallowsight found solace in Rabbitsong. She settled in by his side, feeling the warmth of his fur pressed into hers. For in that moment the world was still and soft and safe, and all those fears that swam around in circles in her head could find a spot of rest. But after Spottedfeather's teasing remark, heat rushed to her muzzle once more. She couldn't pretend that it was just from the heavy warmth of the Greenleaf sun, already cutting through the muggy morning haze. Making some undignified squeak of protest, she ducked away for just a second. And in that second, she met Cinnamonthorn's odd-eyed gaze. Something was off in that stare. Nothing that could be described in words, nothing that was clear on the other molly's face. But a hard knot sunk into the pit of Swallowsight's stomach, twisting there long after Cinnamonthorn had left to lead the patrol. Swallowsight fell back into step beside Rabbitsong, her disquiet melting away in his blue gaze.

Even in this foggy state, the warrior could hear the pounding of paws behind her back. She turned around in time to see Kyanitepaw slam into Goosepaw, launching some barbed words at him before tearing off into the territory. "What a bully," she muttered, her ears pulled back and her jaw set in a grim line. If this was how Kyanitepaw treated her clanmates, what kind of warrior would she become? How could she say that she cared for her clan? Shaking her head, she gently brushed Goosepaw's ruffled fur with her tail. "A true warrior ought to be prepared for anything," Swallowsight repeated, with a voice more sad than smug. She wasn't one to gloat over an "I told you so." A bored warrior was a distracted warrior, and this was a perfect case in point. Tilting her chin toward the nearby ducks, she bunched up her hind legs and prepared to run. "C'mon, Goosepaw. Let's prove her wrong."

๐—›๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ช
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: meadow in the cliffs) (tags: gullsplash) (mentions: none)

Hopperpaw reluctantly let Gullsplash lead the way, following right on his tail. He thought he could call the warrior on his bluff, but every twist and turn was perfect. As they stepped out into the morning sun, with familiar grass-stalks waving a greeting in the breeze, Hopperpaw had to admit defeat. "Alright, I guess you have been here before," he grumbled. Deflating into a crouch, the apprentice sat under the fragrant shade of the flower-bush as Gullsplash dug. Just when he thought the warrior wouldn't find anything, the proof was shoved right into his paws. And it was beautiful. Blue like the open sky, the rock gleamed under the bright sunlight. Hopperpaw couldn't help but shove his face right up close to it, turning it over with his nose as he admired its every side. Eyes round like moons, he mewed, "Y'know, this is actually pretty cool. Where'd you find it? You said you buried stuff like this all over the territory?" He couldn't hide the awe in his voice. Pointing his tail at the shadowed woods beyond the glade, where the trees grew close enough to block out the sunbeams, Hopperpaw whispered, "Did you even go out there? I heard there's rogues."

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐— ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง
    (elder) (121 mns) (he/him) (x)
    (location: fallsclan camp) (tags: neritebloom) (mentions: none)

The arrogant tom's hackles began to raise as Neritebloom rose to her full height. Though he had grown frail with age, his wild fur could still stick out in spikes. "Then go, if that's what you want," Rumblespout snorted, his gravelly voice taking on the edge of a growl. He began pacing in a circle around the queen as she watched the ground. While he mocked her laziness, he could never forget that he lived the same kind of life. The old warrior had become just another mouth to feed and he couldn't stand it. If this loner could earn her keep, so could he. Rumblespout stopped abruptly. "Hmph. I'll go with you," he grunted with a yellow-toothed smirk. "We will hunt just outside camp. Unless you would rather sit on your paws and watch grass grow?" The warriors would never let a queen and an elder out into the territory alone. But Neritebloom was new to the clan and she may not know the rule that kept him shackled to this shelter.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me