The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The Last Whisper ~ WC RP ~ Accepting!

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:47 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇

Fernclan was once a prosperous clan, full of life and splendor. Nothing ever lasts forever though, and
within the last few moons in early Leaf-fall sickness came. The sickness left as quickly as it came, but
the damage was done. The clan was nearly cut in half, and those that got sick but managed to survive
have been left weak, and prone to sickness more than others. But that's the least of it, Starclan has
fallen silent, and the medicine cat hasn't met a single Starclan cat in the moons since the sickness.
With the clan's deputy fallen to sickness, and the leader unwilling to name a new deputy in their place,
not until Starclan reappears. As the old saying goes, things will get worse before they get better.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:00 am

𝑅𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈
i. I'm going to say five characters max; try to keep genders even/in consideration. This may change as RP goes on as relationships evolve.
ii. follow all of the CS roleplay rules; don't make your characters Mary/Gary sues!
iii. please pm me your reservations! they last 72 hours after I read the pm.
iv. please try to post at least 3+ lines per post, per character.
v. please let us know if you'll be gone more than a week, so we can figure things out with your characters.
vi. post your forms, relations, and any discussions or planning on the discussion thread
vii. this is a place to have fun and relax, any OOC problems should be handled in other places.
viii. have fun! feel free to create drama; but with anything serious pm me, please.
ix. please no godmodding or powerplaying, these are normal everyday cats.
x. one high-rank per-person, ie. leader, deputy, medicine cat, med app, prophecy cat (should that happen)
Last edited by Rae'tia on Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory + Extra

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:01 am

𝓕𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂
The clan makes its home in what is largely a fielded area, which is covered in bushes along with a few lone trees dotting the area. The field as a whole is called the Tiverboia Meadow, which homes many creatures. Two rivers run along or through the territory, one which marks the southernmost border is called the Misty Canal, it's a large river and deep making it rather dangerous. The second which eventually meets up with the Misty Canal outside the territory is called, the Arching Rill for its many curves. The Arching Rill is more shallow and good for those with low experience with swimming. A small but old forest is found to the northeast, which is called the Moldy Oak Grove. The clan's camp is found can found meer tree-lengths away from the Moldy Oak Grove if you know where to find it. Fernclan's camp is located in an old fox den that the founding cats of Fernclan dug out more and eventually made livable. There are many entrances and exits from the main camp, but the tunnels leading out and in can be quite tricky as there are multiple dead ends, which are mostly used to confuse enemies. Finally, the Moonstone is found to the Southwest of camp, less than a tree-length from the bank of the Misty Canal, hidden by a small tunnel-like entrance that opens up to a large cave where the Moonstone sits.

𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 & 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷
Late Leaf-fall/Early Leafbare
Cool, cloudy, chance of rain.
Highs of 62 and Lows of 48
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:03 am

𝓕𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏✲

Leader: 1/1
Ratstar | He/Him | Male | dark color-point with deep blue eyes | Queen of Flames

Deputy: 0/1 Closed
name | pro/noun | gender | description | user

Medicine cat: 1/1
Mintpool | Xe/Xem | Queergender | Small white cat with a few dark patches | Rae'tia

Medicine Cat Apprentice: 1/1
Mousepaw | She/Her | Female | light brown lynx point with ice blue eyes | broken*

Warriors: 10/10
Asterfall | He/him | Male | Large white cat with pale green eyes | Rae'tia
Duskflame | She/They | Demi-girl | Slender silver tabby with amber eyes | Rae'tia
Moonstep | She/Her | Female | dark snowshoe colorpoint with ice blue eyes| broken*
Flaredust | She/Her | Female | Pretty dark orange tortoiseshell with bright green eyes | Queen of Flames
Goldenpoppy | She/Her | Female | Golden tabby cat with green eyes | Queen of Flames
Sablethroat | He/Him | Tran-Masc | muscular brown-and-black cat with gray eyes | anathema
Teaseltail | She/Her | Female | Ginger tabby cat with bright blue-green eyes | anathema
Flickerfoot | She/Her | Female | small, wiry calico cat with bright green eyes | deftonesly
Hazelshade | He/Him | Male | Tall mostly brown and white tabby with fern-colored eyes | deftonesly
Sparrowsong | She/Her | Female | long-haired lilac tabby with amber eyes | cokie

Apprentices: 5/5
Pinepaw | She/Her | Female | Slender white cat with brown patches | Rae'tia
Hornpaw | He/Him | Male | brown colorpoint with soft green eyes | broken*
Rustpaw | He/Him | Male | rust-colored cat missing a leg with teal eyes | Griffbuck
Blazepaw | She/Her | Female | red cat with long legs and pale amber eyes | anathema
Berrypaw | He/Him | Male | red ticked tabby cat | Queen of Flames

Queens: 1/1
Meadowstorm | She/Her | Female | a pretty, slightly above average-sized calico with hazel eyes | Lights.Out

Kits: 2/3
Palekit | He/Him | Male | small white kit, with one blue eye and one dark yellow eye | Lights.Out
Pitchkit | She/Her | Female | a pretty black cat with dark gray markings and white soles | Gayyams

Elders: 2/2
Ebonydawn | He/Him | Male | Long-haired black with a brushy tail and blind yellow eyes | Rae'tia
Pouncepitch | He/They | Male | graying black cat that's partially blind | Gayyams

Loners: 3/5
Shay | He/Him | Male | rugged calico cat with brown eyes | Griffbuck
Robin | He/Him | Male | large stocky russet cat with a dark stripe and soft green eyes | Cokie
Ro | She/Her | Female | small, fluffy, dark grey tabby with a white chest and paws, and green eyes | Lights.Out

Rogues: 2/5
Boar | he/him | Male | black & white cat with deep green eyes | broken*
Basil | She/Her | Female | an unusually spotted gray and white cat without a tail | Gayyams

Kityypets: 3/5
Sadie | She/they | Female |beautiful long-haired calico cat with yellow eyes | griffbuck
Francis | He/Him | Male | lanky pale-to-bright pink sphynx cat with icy blue eyes | deftonesly
Oliver | He/Him | Male | average-sized color-point with pretty blue eyes | Lights.Out

Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:19 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prey and predators

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:03 am

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝔂
Mice (Very common)
Fish (Very common)
Hares (Common)
Small Birds (common)
Lizards (Uncommon)
Voles (Uncommon)
Frogs (Rare)
Pheasants (Rare)
Snakes (Rare)

𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓼
Owls (Very Common)
Foxes (Common)
Snakes (Common)
Dogs (Uncommon)
Badgers (Rare)
Twolegs (Very Rare)
Last edited by Rae'tia on Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Deceased

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:04 am

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭

✴ Whitestep
Large White tom with amber eyes || 33 moons AD
Dog Attack

✴ Ivypaw
Lilac and cream tabby calico she-cat with green eyes || 7 moons AD
Ate Deathberries

✴ Applebelly
Chocolate and red Tortoiseshell tabby she-cat with green eyes || 72 moons AD
Infection

✴ Dovewhisker
Pale silver-gray tabby she-cat with golden eyes || 67 moons AD
Killed by Rogues

✴ Sagedapple
Gray and white tabby she-cat with blue eyes || 92 moons AD
The Sickness

✴ Flowersong
Small black and red classic tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes || 59 moons AD
The Sickness

✴ Dahliaspring
Ginger tabby she-cat with white and odd blue-yellow eyes || 43 moons AD
The Sickness

✴ Daisysong
Small brown and white tabby she-cat with golden eyes || 32 moons AD
The Sickness

✴ Name
Description || Age AD
Cause of Death

✴ Name
Description || Age AD
Cause of Death

Code: Select all
✴ Name
Description  || Age AD
Cause of Death
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:04 am

✴𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼✴

Key:
One ➝ Two || Crush
One ⇄ Two || Mutual Crush
One ♡ Two || Mates
One ⇏ Two || Former Crush
One ⇎ Two || Former Mates

Mentors:
Mousepaw ✴ Mintpool
Pinepaw ✴ Ratstar
Hornpaw ✴ Sablethroat
Rustpaw ✴ Asterfall
Blazepaw ✴ Goldenpoppy
Berrypaw ✴ Moonstep

Romance:
Asterfall ➝ Spottedpetal
Ratstar ➝ Mintpool
Blazepaw ➝ Mousepaw
Name ⇄ Name
Name ♡ Name
Name ⇏ Name
Mintpool ⇎ Applebelly
Name ⇎ Name
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:17 am

Last edited by Rae'tia on Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:35 am

Mintpoolthe elderly medicine cat
―――――――――――――――――
◄95m|non-binary (xe/xem | Medicine cat den|tagged; open ►
    indentationMintpool stared at xyr's paws, eyes blank as xe thought about xyr's most recent trip to the moonstone. Xe had been able to dream and enter Starclan's territory. But xe had not been able to find anyone, not xyrs mother, not xyr former mentor Palidsong either. It had been like that since the sickness came, and xe had not found the strength to tell anyone but Ratstar. Xe'd sworn xyr apprentice, Mousepaw to secrecy, telling her very truthfully the panic that would occur if anyone find out. Like Ratstar, though his sickness doesn't help. Tail curling Mintpool sighed at slowly started to chew on some Chamomile, knowing that xe'd need it for the coming day. Swallowing, the mostly white feline got to xyr paws and turned around glancing around. Time to start a new day Xe thought bleakly, as xe gazed out of the entrance of the medicine cat den into camp.

PinepawThe Surviving Daughter
―――――――――――――――――
◄9m|female (she/her)|Apprentice den|tagged; open ►
    indentationThe silence was making her nervous, causing her fur to stand on end and her tail lashing. Heart beating rapidly in her chest, so fast and loudly that she could hear it in her ears, the patchy she-cat startled when a grotesque creature stepped out of the shadows. She wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that its fur was both matted and missing clumps of fur - and skin from what she could see - or the fact that it had no eyes. Its odd form, reminiscent of a large lizard and cat made into one, was gangly and sickly. She stood frozen in fear as it surged towards her, feeling its sharp-toothed maw around her throat. Struggling to her paws as she awoke, Pinepaw looked around wildly, breath erratic and fur bristling. It took her a moment to realize that she wasn't in the forest, but in the Apprentice's den, safe in camp. Pinepaw took a few breaths, trying to calm her rapid heartbeat as she looked over her fellow apprentices.

DuskflameThe Former Rogue
―――――――――――――――――
◄29m|Demigender (she/they)|Warriors den -> Camp|tagged; open ►
    indentationDuskflame never remembered any dreams, nor her nightmares thankfully. But she could always tell the difference between a good night and a bad one. The bits of moss that were strewn about - some finding themselves at home on her clan-mates - were a big indicator of a bad night. She just hoped that she hadn't clawed anyone in her sleep again. Sighing, the silver tabby got up from her nest and carefully padded out of the warrior's den. She headed straight over to the fresh-kill pile, which wasn't terribly fresh at this point, as the last hunting patrol had left before dusk. Seeing that it was dawn now, the she-cat grudgingly took a lizard. There wasn't much left there, but with such a small clan, getting more wouldn't be much of a hassle. Of course, patrols would have to be sent out, and with no deputy, that probably going to go nowhere fast. Duskflame mused as they found a spot to eat their morning meal, happily laying down and taking one slow bite out of their lizard.

AsterfallThe half-clan warrior
―――――――――――――――――
◄45m|male (he/him)|outside camp entrance|tagged; open ►
    indentationHe'd been put on rotation for guard duty yesterday, getting the moonhigh to dawn shift. With the lightening sky, hues of pinks, oranges, and reds lighting up, he figured that his shift was just about over. He wasn't sure if anyone was slatted for the dawn to sunhigh shift but found he didn't care much, preferring to get back into camp and get something to eat. The long tunnel system would make the trek into camp troublesome, but it was a good deterrent. Shaking out his white fur, the large tom got to his paws, letting out a yawn as he stretched, back arching. His shift had thankfully been terribly boring, so he wasn't injured or terribly tired. Just a little hungry and sleepy, but a good meal and a patrol would wake him right up.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:53 am

. ── B O A R
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 53 moons ) ( tom ) ( rogue ) ( location: edge of fernclan territory ) ( tags: open )
    . ── shorthair black & white w/ deep green eyes.

the bulky tom-cat had found a hollowed out hole within the trunk of a large tree several moons ago, something that was just right on the edge of the nearby fernclan's territory. it allowed him to remain close to the clan cats without technically encroaching
      on their land in a way that could be seen as threatening. he knew that eventually he wanted to join the clan, but he had yet to officially start making his plans into an action yet. he knew that clan patrols would smell his scent and figured they may eventually seek him out, although he was also keeping an eye out for any single cats within the clan that went on walks of their own, as he could seek them out to 'befriend' some of them, thus making his transition to the clan easier, in the long run. as he blinked the morning sun out of his eyes, he quickly hauled his body up out of the hole in the tree trunk, leaping, much more gracefully than a cat his size would typically be assumed to do, from branch to branch until he made it to the ground beneath him. shaking out his fur briefly, he allowed his green eyes to scan the area around himself before he trotted off in a random direction; he'd try to find something to eat, and see if he could run into any other cats in the meantime.

. ── M O O N S T E P
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 39 moons ) ( molly ) ( warrior ) ( location: camp ) ( tags: open )
    . ── shorthair snowshoe colorpoint siamese w/ ice blue eyes.

while it wasn't always something that the molly was known for, in more recent moons moonstep found herself struggling with getting a full night of sleep with any sort of regularity. the molly knew, of course, that many of her clan-mates also had been struggling with sleep, whether it be being woken up by nightmares or difficulty initially even falling asleep. but the siamese molly found that she couldn't just force herself to remain in her nest like many of her clanmates did, just waiting until it was the proper time to rise up. instead she could be often found in the early hours of the morning all the way from the edge of the clan's camp tunnel system, sitting along the entrance and staring up as the sky changed from moon and stars to the rising of the sun. this morning was no different, and so it was only once the sun was about half-way up into the sky that she turned around with a sigh, making her way through the tunnels back to the main camp space. she looked around to see if anyone was up yet to converse with, but didn't particularly notice anyone else out of their dens, and so instead she just took a seat on the edge of the space, beginning to groom her fur to pass the time.

. ── M O U S E P A W
    ( 8 moons ) ( molly ) ( med. cat apprentice ) ( location: medicine den ) ( tags: mintpool )
    . ── shorthair lynx point siamese w/ ice blue eyes.

the petite-bodied molly had been awake for what felt like hours, although she had remained curled up tightly in her nest, with her eyes squeezed shut as though she could force herself back to sleep. unfortunately, this was not the case, as it very rarely was for the molly, at least ever since her mentor had confided in her the issues getting in contact with starclan ever since the sickness. unfortunately for her, that meant she had never had an experience with the ancestors, since she had only been made an apprentice around the time when the starclan cats seemed to have vanished from her mentor. that didn’t mean that mousepaw didn’t spend every night trying her hardest to connect to them in some type of way, but she had yet to be successful. her ears perked up as she heard movement within the den, identifying that it was most likely her mentor, and figured it was a good time for her to get up as well. blinking open her eyes slowly, she stood in her nest, stretching out her body and rolling her shoulders before she turned towards her mentor, who was already at the entrance of their den. approaching the larger cat, she let out a soft purr to let xyr know that she was there. “g-good morning mintpool. what-what are we doing to-today?”

. ── H O R N P A W
    ( 8 moons ) ( tom ) ( apprentice ) ( location: apprentice den ) ( tags: berrypaw, pinepaw )
    . ── shorthair chocolate sepia-point siamese w/ soft green eyes.

the leggy tom-cat found himself buried deep within a happy dream; it was greenleaf and everything within the forest was in full bloom. there was a plethora of prey animals and greenery everywhere one turned. he had just successfully caught the largest, fattest rabbit that the clan had ever seen; it was so big that it could feed all of the apprentices fully! he found himself grinning brilliantly as he dragged his prize back into camp, puffing out his chest in pride as he bragged all about it, enjoying the admiring and jealous eyes of his clanmates. however, there was some shuffling going on around his body that pulled him from his amazing dream, causing a low groan to escape from his mouth as he was fully pulled forward into the waking morning. he blinked several times before his green eyes fully opened, taking in the low-lights of the den, and the apprentices that were waking up around him. he noticed that in their sleep, berrypaw had actually ended up quite close to his back-legs, and he couldn't help the smirk that flitted onto his face at the opportunity that presented itself. under the preface of giving his legs a long stretch out, he kicked the other tom-cat in the back of the head to wake him up roughly. "oops, sorry berrypaw." he sniggered under his breath as he turned towards the other apprentices, noticing pinepaw's rapid breathing. he tilted his head to the side as he met her eyes; "you alright, pinepaw? bad dream again?"
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me