░Royal Flush░

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

░Royal Flush░

Postby s y n » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:40 pm

. . .Plot. . .

"I can't do it. I just... Can't." the young he-wolf sighed. He wasn't ready for this. Couldn't handle it.
The elder shook her head, glancing down to the large iron pot where the pink mist swirled about. "Yes you can. It is your time, my son." she replied. "You are ready. It is your time. The time of the great gold that dawns upon us. Your time dawns upon us. You are the heir, and though the death of your father is tragic, you have been training for this your whole life! Kajika, you are strong and brave. Attractive, intelligent. Young, adventerous. A great leader. You must take your rightful place as the new King."
Kajika nodded reluctantly. "I know. Father trained me for this. But... But what if I fail my people?" he asked. What if he couldn't keep them safe? Couldn't keep them happy? What if they tried to overthrow him and forsake his family?
The old wolf chuckled. "You will not fail, my son. You will be as great a leader as your father." she replied confidently.
Kajika nodded more pridefully now. "I will do it." his voice then got louder.
"I have to do it."

The king of all wolves has passed on. He now leaves his kingdom to his one and only son, the young and great Kajika. This handsome, fun-loving wolf isn't ready to control so many wolves. Isn't ready for the challenges. But he has trained all his life, and he deep-down knows that he will not fail.

Rumor has gone around that Kajika, the most desired he-wolf in all the kingdom, is looking for a mate. Looking for his special Queen. It is a fiery competition, and only the few most worthy she-wolves will continue on. Only one can be chosen in the end. Only one can be Kajika's love. There can be only one.

. . .Rules. . .

1. Romance and battle is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! But keep it PG.

2. The Ladies-In-Waiting are all trying to win Kajika's love. That means they will be trying to push others out, and try to steal as much time with him as possible. It'll be quite the heated competition. Keep it in mind that most of the ladies won't be nice to each other.

3. No power-playing.

4. If you are not SEMI-LITERATE then don't even think of joining this roleplay.

5. Anime pictures are highly encouraged, but do not use one that you do not own/have permission to use from the owner.

6. The only excuses for a tiny, non-descriptive post are:
• Writer's block.
• Have to go super-soon.
• Are extremely busy at the moment.

7. Remember, all the wolves will obey the King. A few may rebel, but they will be up against a huge army. Remember that.

8. If you have to cuss majorly, use *t*h*e*s*e*.

9. She-wolves are muchly allowed to mate and have pups, but we don't need lots of description. Just a "Fade to black" will do ^^.

10. Ladies-In-Waiting are allowed to flirt with Kajika a lot, and even attempt toseduce him.

11. You must use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, ect. when roleplaying.

12. Deep, deep romance is allowed, but if its anything that a child under 14 wouldn't be allowed to see, try to refrain from it.

13. Some of the Ladies-In-Waiting will be quite mean, and might even try to hurt one of the others.

14. Personality and history CANNOT be, "To be rped." History can be, "Prefers not to speak about it" or, "Won't tell anyone" or something like that, but please try and fill the form out as best you can.

15. If you have read all these rules:
• Obey them.
• Have fun!
• Type your character's name in your favorite color!

. . .Wolf Terms. . .

○ Wolf Sounds ○

•Bark - For greeting or calling out to others. Can be used when angry.
•Growl - To caution someone that they are angering you.
•Snarl - Telling someone to watch it, or they could be hurt.
•Snarl + Cut-off Howl - Basically, threatening to badly hurt/kill someone.
•Grumbling sound - The wolf-version of a purr. Usually used when in love, happy, or content.
•Whine - Scared, worried, sad, ect.
•Whimper - Basically the same as a whine.

○ Stances ○

•Standing tall, tail raised, ears perked - Dominate stance. Used by royalty and anyone working for royalty.
•Standing tall, tail straight with back, ears pinned back - To show dislike or disgust with someone.
•Lowered down slightly, head down, ears to the side, tail down - Scared or showing submission.
•Belly into ground, face pushed into the ground, ears flat against head, tail between legs - Very scared or extremely submissive.
•Rolled onto back - Content or thoughtful.

○ Signs ○

•Lick to the nose - "You're funny."
•Nose pressed to other wolf's nose - "Good-bye." or,"I'd like to see you again soon."
•Kiss to the cheek - "I have a crush on you." or, "I like you."
•Lick to the cheek - "I really like you."
•Twining tail around other's tail - "I want to be with you."
•Lies head on back - "Don’t forget that you are mine."
•Kiss to the neck - "We belong together."
•Kiss to the lips - "I passionately love you."
•Lick to wolf's own paw - "I'm sorry."
•Kiss to throat - "Will you be my mate?"
•Rub tail underneath chin - "I'm flirting."
•Kiss to the chest - "I want pups."
•Growl + Kiss to the lips - "I need you."
•Fierce kiss to the lips - "I want to mate."
•Paw push to the chest - "Leave me alone."
•Ears pressed back, paw pushing hard on other's cheek - "I don't like you."
•Nip to the hind leg - "I hate you."
•Whimper and gentle push back with tail - "I'm breaking up with you."

**Note that all of these things could be said as well as shown.**

. . .Forms. . .

○ Royalty Guard ○

Username :
Name :
Picture Of Weapon often used :
Picture Of Armor :
In guard training, or already done training? :
Guard Rank :
Personality :
Appearance :
Crush :
Mate :
Preferred Guard Partner :
Offspring :
Night Or Day Guard? :
Roleplay Sample :
Anything else? :
Theme Song(s) :

○ Normal Wolf ○

Username :
Name :
Personality :
History :
Appearance :
Crush :
Mate :
Offspring :
Anything else? :
Roleplay Sample :
Theme Song(s) :

○ Lady-In-Waiting ○

Username :
Dislikes :
Personality :
Mean to others, or nice? :
History :
Favorite Quality In A Male :
Favorite Quality Of Kajika :
Appearance :
Anything Else? :
Roleplay Sample :
Theme Song(s) :

. . . Wolves . . .

○ Royalty Guard Ranks ○

Elite Guards •

Master Guards •

Skilled Guards •

Day Guards •

Night Guards •

GIT (Guards in training) •

○ Ladies-In-Waiting ○
(LIWs)

Ladies Whom Are Nice To Other LIWs •

Ladies Whom Are Not Nice To Other LIWs •

○ Normal Wolves ○
(Known to be called Peasant Wolves sometimes)

Number Of Males :

Number Of Females :

. . .My Characters. . .

Name :
Kajika - Meaning, "He who walks silently."

King

Personality :
Kajika is... Well, he's very complex. Mostly, he's just a fun, laid-back guy. But he gets very dangerous when anything he cares about the slightest is threatened. He has bad days, and I suggest you stay away from him when he's angry or really unhappy, and isn't much of a morning person. He enjoys running and swimming, and is ALWAYS up for a challenge. You can dare him to do ANYTHING and he'll do it. He's a real party guy, and he's very easy to like, very loveable. Kajika stays up late most of the time, but can be known to fall asleep quickly. Its hard to catch him in a bad mood, and when you do, stay back. He can seem very cocky and egotistical at times, but he's only playing. He's respectful, but doesn't really seem to respect personal space. Sometimes he can be completely oblivious to hinting. He is very strong yet fast. And when it comes to romance, lets just say that Kajika has his own little personal cupid. He's really flirty - watch out, he'll flirt with almost any female who's prepared to flirt back - but is also very caring. He can get really protective, and hates seeing a female cry. He'll do almost anything for someone he loves. Trust me, you'll know when he REALLY likes someone; He'll get shy and nervous which he almost never does, and he'll do anything to impress her, along with giving her lots of gifts. He is a great and respected leader, and one of the best Kings known to rule.

History :
Basically, he just grew up as a prince. His father died recently, and so he took over the kingdom.

Crush :
Open ;3

Mate :
Looking <3.

Offspring :
Wants some in the future.

Appearance :

Ain't he sexy? xDD.

Royal Jewelery :
Crown
Necklace
Earring (Left ear - Only one)
Bracelet (Right foreleg)

Theme Songs :
1 = Surrender
2 = Try Honesty
3 = White Sparrows
4 = Wake Me Up When September Ends
5 = 21 Guns
Last edited by s y n on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

previously known as dexus
s y n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ░Royal Flush░

Postby Cardette Catatonic » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Cool I'll post my form in one minute ^^ also, forgive me if my English isn't too good... I think I'm decent at it, though.
Domination, mental and spiritual slavery, control, absolute power.
These things don't earn respect, just rebellion.

Cardette Catatonic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cardette Catatonic » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Username : Koneko~Chan
Name: Synter (sin tur)
Likes : strawberries, tea leaves, gardens, starless and moonless night skies
Dislikes : stuck up wolves, strong storms, bears (worst fear XD her worst fear at least)
Personality : see "mean to others or nice"
Mean to others, or nice? : very nice, sweet, tends to be a bit submissive but fiercely protects her loved ones and those who rely on her, and forgives when given the chance
History : her parents were killed in a fire
Favorite Quality In A Male : sweet, forgiving, thinks of others
Favorite Quality Of Kajika : optimistic and has good motive, thinks of others, sweet
Appearance : grayish brown with a red butterflymarking near her ear, blue eyes with a green streak in the right eye, cream colored toes
Anything Else? :
Roleplay Sample : (sort of like a funeral service for her father) Synsters gaze swept softly over the freshly dug grave of her father, a weak smile spreading at his memory. Tears almost left her eyes, but didn't. Straightening up, she spoke softly, "You taught me that evil is just a word. We are shaped by those around us, and we create who they are in turn. Always, when given the chance, you forgave. You spared those who would not have spared you, and in doing so, you have changed lives for the better. And in forgiving, you left the door open for so many who thought it to be eternally closed." she finished her speech, leaving her fathers grave. Into the world where all doors were open to her, if she could find the key.
Theme Song(s) : The Simple Art of Making You Mine by Blowsight
Things That Rhyme With Orange by I Set My Friends On Fire
Domination, mental and spiritual slavery, control, absolute power.
These things don't earn respect, just rebellion.

Cardette Catatonic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xanga » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Username : Xanga
Name:Zara
Dislikes : Other wolfs does not cout her mate if she ever gets one
Personality : She loves to kill it makes her feel good.
Mean to others, or nice? : Dependes on who she is talking to
History : Her family was killed right infront of her when she was a pup and now she is the meanised most frighting wolf in the world but she wont tell anybody that
Favorite Quality In A Male : A wolf that loves to kill and wants nothing to do with any other females unless its her.
Favorite Quality Of Kajika : All of the above
Appearance : Image
Anything Else? : Nope
Roleplay Sample : (Her familys death)) "Zara?" her mother called as she finnished the last of her meal "Yes mommy?" she said. "Can you go find your father?" she asked. "Suwer" se said running off as she padded towards her fathers sent she stumbbled over a rock "stupid rock!" she spat. Her father had just killed a elk for himself "Daddy mommy told me to come get you" she said happly "Ok lets go" he said and they walked back to there den that nigt Zara herd wolfs outside and padded out to see what was going on. "Zara stay back" her mother told her she was bleeding on the ground a big gash in her throute "Mommy what happened?" she cryed lieing next to her mother "Its nothing just run" she pleated and closed her eye "Mommy, mommy" she yelped tears in her eyes "No Mommy". Suddenly one of the other wolfs tryed attacking her but her father jumped on it "Go Zara run" he growled. Zara ran hiding in a bush so no wolf could see her the wolf bit down on her fathers neck and he went limp "Thats what you get you trator" one growled when they left Zara came out of the bush she looked at her dead perentes and pushed herself close to there lifless body she was covered in there blood. Anger over powerd her and she ran and was never the same again.
Theme Song(s) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qh5mdP16M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzTB06zgBVw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaUYUKC37U0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYy1eppd1Z8
Xanga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red fox. » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Username : Larksong911
Dislikes : Confined spaces; sometimes the entire wolf race
Personality : Song is sweet and kind, but she is opiniative. She abseloutly LOVES the outdoors.
Mean to others, or nice? : Nice, unless you get on her ad side
History : Doesn't like to talk about it
Favorite Quality In A Male : Outgoingness
Favorite Quality Of Kajika : Laid-back, outgoing
Appearance : viewtopic.php?f=32&t=454094
Anything Else? : Nah.
Roleplay Sample : Song padded out of the castle/palace and in to the surrounding fields. The tender grass felt good under her aching pads. Being on hard floors all day was definately not what she was used to, and her pads were caked with blisters. Song ran down to a nearby stream. Walking in to the water, she sighed in relief. The cool mountain water felt amazing against her sore paws.
Theme Song(s) : Like Boom; Grenade

After a very long break,
I have decided to dip my toes in the water here again.

^As of 6/22/2019.^

Please be aware I am both a college student and chronically ill,
timely answers are not always within my wheelhouse.

red fox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batgirl » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Username : Batgirl
Name: Juliet
Likes : the full moon, her packmates, swimming, pups, howling, and debating.
Dislikes : rude wolves, selfish wolves, rain, snow, and fights.
Personality : Juliet is a sweet wolf who really wants the best for others. If another packmate was threatened than she would step in to try and help. She isn't much of a fighter and she hates violence. When she is around those she is comfortable with than she will openly argue about some topics (In a friendly manner). Around some wolves (usually mean wolves) she is very quiet and doesn't speak her opinion. She is always friendly to wolves no matter what, but if they talk her down she might end up snapping at them if she is in a really bad mood.
Mean to others, or nice? : Nice
History : Juliet's parents were normal wolves in the pack and are still alive in the pack. She grew up as a relatively normal wolf with her only sibling, and sister, Kanza.
Favorite Quality In A Male : Personality and/or eyes. (The look in a guy's eyes usually tells what they are feeling)
Favorite Quality Of Kajika : his determination to finish what he starts.
Appearance :http://clubpenguinfriends1045.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/whitewolf.jpg
Anything Else? : She longs for adventure (without violence)
Roleplay Sample : Juliet was sound asleep until her sister came and woker her up. "Jules! Wake up!" When her tired sister didn't wake up, Kanza changed her tactics. She leaned down towards her sister and said loudly in her ear, "The King said he was looking for you!" Juliet's eyes snapped open and she rolled her eyes at her sister once she comprehended what Kanza just said. "I may be a lady in waiting, but I can bet that I wouldn't be the king's first choice." With a yawn, Juliet stood up and stretched before turning to her sister. "Where's mom and dad?" Juliet asked Kanza. In reply, Kanza simply shrugged "I think they went hunting." Juliet smiled and walked along side her sister to a nearby river. "Nothing like a little water to wake you up in the morning!" Kanza said happily while wagging her tail.

When they arrived at the river Juliet lowered her head and took a few drinks. After her morning drink was over, she turned to Kanza. "So what are we going to do today?" Juliet asked her older sister. Kanza simply smiled and motioned for her sister to follow her. "We are going to work on your flirting if you wanna win over the King."
Theme Song(s) :
All the right moves by One Republic
Move Along by All American Rejects
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder!
Who's scruffy-looking?
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.
Occasionally, maybe... when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.
Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
I love you.
I know.
I love you.
I know.
Batgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s y n » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:00 am

((All accepted, I'll add you all after school ^,^))

s y n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batgirl » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 am

(Cool, Thanks!)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder!
Who's scruffy-looking?
I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain.
Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm all right.
Occasionally, maybe... when you aren't acting like a scoundrel.
Scoundrel? Scoundrel? I like the sound of that.
I love you.
I know.
I love you.
I know.
Batgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caesol » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Username : ZodiacWolf
Name : Layla Amun-Ra
Picture Of Weapon often used : Image
Picture Of Armor : N/A
In guard training, or already done training? : Already Done Training
Guard Rank : Skilled Guard
•Fear
•Architecture
•The Pursuit of Obedience
•Orders Being Carried Out
Dislikes :
•Being Shown Up
•Refusal to Work
•Natural Disasters
•Bad Omens
•Orders Being Carried Out Horribly
•Excessive Cruelty
•The Ladies-In-Waiting
Personality :
{Hates the Ladies}
Ladies-In-Waiting are generally despised by her. She thinks that they take up far too much of the king's time and would prefer it if she was allowed to draw her sword against them. At a young age, she was already quite aware that she-wolves were meant to flirt with the king in hopes of achieving a higher social status, but at that time, she couldn't care less. However, she isn't allowed to attack said women, so instead, she contents herself by putting on a impassive face.
{Dauntless}
Layla is by no means a soft-spined glutton like she makes Ladies-In-Waiting out to be. In fact, she began learning the art of sword-to-claw combat at the young age of six months, and since then, has been showing off the fruits of her labor on unfortunate lower ranked guards stationed around her Guard Keep.
{Unpredictable & Ill-Tempered}
Layla is generally hard to approach. Despite the gentle smile tugging at her lips, she is prone to rapid mood changes depending on the state of her mind. Her ice-blue eyes differ based on her mood as well. Although they do not change in color, they change in emotion. When disguising hatred, her eyes have a light-blue look of fondness. And when dead serious, her eyes have a dead set gleam to them and appear to look as hard as granite.
Appearance : Layla is generally characterized as a long-limbed regal wolf. With ears thrust forward, tail high, and spine gently curved, she is a picture of nobility. Her ears are delicately curved, as if fashioned from sea-shells. Her fur is silky smooth, due to the treatment she recieves in the palace and her coat is kept in a pristine condition. At her best, she has bright golden-honey fur that stirs at the gentliest breeze.
Despite being of peasant blood, she is often garbed not in the clothes befitting one of her title, but in light armor, forged from a foreign blacksmith. Her armor is pale white in color and like its wearer, is kept in top condition. However, her most noted inanimate companion is a black-handled sabre. The blade was made in her castle, requested by the child herself. A liquid compound of silver, flexible steel, and other precious materials. The handle is carefully crafted and filled with black gold, giving it its trade-mark color. On the hilt of the blade is a single ruby, taken from the treasury and fitted into the hole.
Crush : Secret
Mate : None
Preferred Guard Partner : None
Offspring : None
Night Or Day Guard? : "Whichever fits the king."
Roleplay Sample : "Ah.. Gotcha." Levi stuck his tongue out, something he usually did when he was about to attempt something dangerous. With his hind-quarters high in the air, he, narrowed his eyes as he lowered himself down to the ground. Before Lily knew it, he gave a big spring, landing on the fence none-too gracefully. The white and intricately decorated fence swung back and forth slightly the moment his weight was added. With blue eyes wide and calico fur fluffed up nervously, he unsheathed his claws on instinct, digging them into the soft wood. The fence slowed to a soft tremor and then a stop. Levi sighed in relief, lowering his haunches. Slowly, his shoulder fur began to flatten as he looked to his left, suddenly aware how he must have appeared to the young loner.
He huffed and leapt down, landing on all-fours easily. Embarrassed, he gave his coarse chest-fur a few bashful licks. When Lily joined him on the front-lawn, he raised his bright eyes to look at her. Afraid that she might criticize him, Levi lazily waved one paw in dismissal when she began to speak, cutting her off as he meowed, "Oh, the fence? I was, you'know, afraid that I might break it.. Because.." He faltered, closing his eyes to think for a few moments before lowering his paw, "You know how two-legs are, always quibbling about the most trivial things. And my two-leg, she's very nit-picky about these sort of things.. In fact, she would kill me if she knew that I had broken it."
He smiled lightly at her, angling his ears towards her showing that he was exaggerating. "So.. Shall we be on our way, Madam?" With a flourish of his paw, Levi gave a small bow to her. He picked his way over to her, pausing briefly to put his tail forth. The tom had seen this gesture commonly in many gatherings that his two-leg had held.
The tom's young eyes were wide and luminous as a young male two-leg stooped to the ground, holding his paw out gingerly to a giggling female. Slowly, as she placed her paw in his, the male's smile grew wide as he reared back on his hind-legs, holding the female close to him as they began moving gracefully into the crowd.
He followed the pair hungrily before they had disappeared into the endless crowd, a couple among the twirling masses.

Anything else? : Not really, apart from the fact that she served the old king.
Theme Song(s) :
Cinderella - Tata Young
Ignorance - Paramore

Username : ZodiacWolf
Name : Leolus
Picture Of Weapon often used : Image
Picture Of Armor : N/A
In guard training, or already done training? : Already Done Training
Guard Rank : Skilled Guard
•Relaxing
•Crisp Sound of Silence
•Festivals
•Kind-Hearted Individuals
Dislikes :
•Fighting & War
•Being Reprimanded
•Wounds, Cuts, Scrapes
•Lying
•Being Cornered
•Insults [His & Others]
Personality :
{Timid & Subservient}
When cornered, Leolus will try his best to appease the anger brought on upon him by lowering his standards. Always the peace-maker [As he would say], he could never fight back as a pup regardless of the situation because of his apprehensive nature. Due to his nature, he was frowned upon as a guard, which is why he is seen more of a servent.
{Always Smiling}
Despite his clumsy behavior and timid actions, Leolus is friendly and soft-spoken. He tries not to dampen the moods of anywolf and therefore, tries to keep his inner thoughts hidden with a facade. However, when confronted, he will usually back away without a word, as said before, he does not like to invoke the wrath of higher-ups.
{Clumsy}
Yes, he's accident-prone though it rises when he's around she-wolves. In short, they make him edgey and nervous. Once, he was delivering letters to nobles of the court when by some accident, he ended up in the dens of the Ladies-In-Waiting. Obviously, he was scared stiff that he abandoned his letters and fled the scene, blushing furiously.
Appearance : A dark colored wolf with dark blue eyes. He has a pale gray patch of fur on his crest, shaped like a crescent. In more detail, it can be implied that his fur is spotless, although it would be hard to confirm that considering his pelt is pitch-black.. If his coat somehow gets dirty, which is very unlikely because of his neat-freak personality, he'll probably clean it off in a jiff. Yet setting his fetish for cleanliness aside, his build is muscular despite his petite figure. He might be large compared a pawful of others, but rest-assured, Leolus couldn't hurt anyone on purpose.
Crush : Secret
Mate : None
Preferred Guard Partner : It doesn't matter to her.
Offspring : None
Night Or Day Guard? : Day
Anything else? : Although his position states "Palace Guard," Leolus acts more like a personal servent than a hard-core guard due to his soft personality.
Roleplay Sample : Flamepaw nodded, standing rigidly. Ears thrust foward and tip-toeing, the young apprentice seemed to be taking the information in eagerly. "I understand." He replied with a small smile. "So because they want more territory, they're willing to go to extremes for it for the benefit of their own clan, right?" He fell silent once more, the tip of his tail twitching every once in a while. Crowfrost didn't go into a lot of detail as to why the clans do what the clans do, and learning from the white warrior wasn't all too bad. Once she was finished, he looked up at the sky adoringly, "The job of a warrior.." He repeated, closing his eyes with a soft sigh. "Alright." He said firmly, "I understand why now.. Thanks for clearing everything, Wolffrost." Flamepaw smiled briefly and then leapt ahead, scanning both sides for HollowClan cats. "As long as we keep to our side, they won't come in, right?"
"What?!" He nearly fell over with indignancy. "I don't have a big ego!" He may have been complaining, but his eyes were bright. Flamepaw changed his tone to sound like he was hurt. "A 'No, you're not egotistical, you brilliant little apprentice.' Would have been nice.." He laughed softly and pushed her flank with his paw lightly, trying to show that he was joking.
"Er, uh... My skills are... Quite tired." He pinned his ears back and avoided her look, "They're on a.. Break or something of the like.. Yes, that's what they're on.. So uh.. Another day.. Or moon."
He chuckled and glanced over at her, "Yes. I'll protect you." He purred softly, "So no need to get so flustered. It's what a kind and strong warrior-" He placed a paw on his chest again before he continued, "-Such as myself- Would do." He stepped back, laughing. "Haha, I was only messing with you. No need to cuff me over my ear." Flamepaw tilted his head to the side as she boasted, "Is that so? Then... I'm one of the best apprentices this clan has too!" He flashed her another quick smile before turning around to face the silent snow.

Theme Song(s) :
Louder Than Thunder - The Devil Wears Prada
More Than Useless - Relient K
Not really on CS as much, so almost all of my pets can be traded for art of my oc's

Click here for more info
Caesol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s y n » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:17 pm

((Accepted C: Forgive me if I don't post much along the rest of the week and weekend, but I didn't post yesterday or the day before because I have a terrible head cold. Also, it is my birthday on the 18th, and I'm having a huge party. Then I have a boy-girl party (My crush will be there <3333) to go to on the 19th, so I won't post much until next week. But here is my opening post, forgive if its huge and boring to read :3
Also, forgive if it sounds a bit power-play-y, but its kind of necessary to start with. Like, how everyone is esembled and such...

OH! And for the LIW part, I want you to know that the Ladies normally do a wolf-version of a curtsey when they are introduced to the King. ^^))

Morning light filtered in, alighting the decorated stone castle walls. Kajika took a deep breath, already awake. He stepped onto a small podium in front of a mirror, where two wolves began fitting his clothing. He practiced dipping his head like a King, but only flustered off the podium and annoyed the tailors when his crown fell off his head. In that matter, it was easy to tell he was young and not exactly the most experianced.

His uncle, Taz, chuckled as he walked in. "First day with your new duty, Kajika. We all believe in you. We know you'll do well. Just remember that first impressions account for everything. As you probably know, we will assemble your Ladies-In-Waiting. Any great King not only desires, but needs a great Queen to rule with." he said, dipping his head respectfully at his nephew.

Kajika turned to him, eyes brightening slightly. "That starts today?" His uncle nodded a silent response. The young brute turned his head, held high and proud, to look at himself in the mirror as the tailors, whom finished their duties, swept away and out of Kajika's huge room high up in the tower. "How do I look?"

Taz's eyes shimmered in anticipation. "Perfect. The kingdom is all decorated, and the people are waiting for you. They must meet you, you must meet them. You have guards to meet. Remember? I think one of them may have served your father. Anyways, you also have some lovely ladies eager to lay eyes upon you. I shall be waiting for you outside..." Taz, who had been turning so his back was to Kajika, turned his head to look at him with immense pride. "Your majesty." he finished, smiling broadly before trotting out and down the stairs.

Kajika checked how he looked once more, then followed behind his uncle. In only moments, he now walked down the marble staircase one walked up to enter the castle. Cheers erupted from the crowd, along with barks and howls at the sight of the King who was, only yesterday, an admired prince. He followed his uncle to where four lovely she-wolves stood esembled. Kajika flashed a brilliant smile, radiating outward the warm heat of his naturally happy and bright personality. "Hello there, ladies." he said gently, his young voice - that didn't really sound like a King's - just helping the fact that it was easy to know this was his first day as King.

Taz dipped his nose to each of them in turn. "Ladies, I'm sure you know our new king, Kajika. As all of the kingdom knows, a great King is in need of a great Queen. And that is why you have come. It'll be a fierce challenge - Competition, if you will - to earn the trust, the love, the time of my nephew. When you were all pups, you witnessed the Ladies-In-Waiting from your time esemble to... Fight, I suppose you could say, for Kajika's father's love. Only one of them prevailed, the great and beautiful Sinna, a.k.a, my lil' sis." this earned him a chuckle from the audience as he continued to speak. "Kajika, I will now introduce the ladies." he stepped over to a lovely gray-brown she-wolf, smiling good-naturedly at her. "This is Synter." he then stepped over to a wolfess with shimmering crimson eyes. "This is Zara." Taz slid over to another wolfess, nodding to her. "Meet Song." Now he trotted over to a pure white she-wolf. "And this is Juliet. Ladies, as all of you know, this is my nephew, the one and only, Kajika." he stepped aside, letting Kajika trot up to the ladies, his head risen high and his stance regal but friendly, obviously practiced.

"My, my, such beautiful she-wolves we have here." Kajika chuckled, his attractive face young and humorous. He took each of the ladies' paws, one by one, and placed a light kiss on each that was there but only just barely. He then stood in front of them. "Perhaps we could get more aquainted?" a smile that Kajika couldn't stop from being flirty wove onto his face. "Perhaps the dining room. Anyone care for some breakfast?"

s y n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me