SeaClan 2 Forms (Open and Accepting)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: SeaClan 2 Forms/Discussion (Open and Accepting)

Postby slyizdrapple » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:58 pm

Brackenfang

━━━━━━━━━━━━Basic Information━━━━━━━━━━━━
Name: Brackenfang
Future name: Desires leader but probably is just going to stay Brackenfang XD
Group: Seaclan
Desired Rank: Leader

━━━━━━━━━━━━Love and Family━━━━━━━━━━━━
Crush: (Heck probably not Jasper anymore becuase idk where their roleplayer went)
Mate: N/a
Kits: N/a
Kin: Maplepelt(Mother, Dead), Unknown Sister, Unknown Father

━━━━━━━━━━━━Personality━━━━━━━━━━━━
Description: Brown tabby tom with white paw tips, chest, and underbelly, and green eyes
Personality: Sassy, stuck up, sarcastic, somewhat mean, pretty tsundere, compassionate on the inside
History: One crisp day of leaffall Maplepelt (Brackenfang's mother) suddenly whisked out of camp, belly round with kits as she stumbled away from the camp, flopping down on her side *insert kitting process here -bleugh-* her ears flattened, hearing a cat approach her from behind "Give me my kits" the tom hissed, eyeing the two wriggling bundles "^^^^^, let me take them back to camp to live with me" MaplePelt growled, curling protectivley around the kittens. ^^^^^ narrowed his eyes "How about a deal then, i take one of the kits, you take the other" He meowed, patience running low "Fine. if thats how it needs to be." MaplePelt replyed cooly, grabbing the male kitten by the scruff and stalking off, tears soon beginning to form in her icy blue eyes as she returned to camp with a single kit dangling from her jaws.
Loyalties: Clan cats
Other: ^^
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan 2 Forms (Open and Accepting)

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:03 am

download/file.php?mode=view&id=347484
Current Name:Featherheart
Current Rank:Warrior
Desired Rank:Warrior/Queen(maybe)
Apprentice/Mentor:her mentor was Embertail her current apprentice is Bluepaw

Appearance in writing:is a grey cat with white paws and white on her chest and some small white markings on her nose with dark amber eyes
Scars:

Personality: is sweet bubbly and cares alot about all of her clanmates and would risk anything for them but if you make her mad she can put up quite a fight

Kin
Mother:Willowfang
Father: Oaktail
Siblings:none
Mate: none
Crush:none (open)
Kits:open

History:she was born during greenleaf and she when she was apprenticed she learned her warrior skills fairly quickly
Other:

download/file.php?mode=view&id=348925
Current Name:Amberkit [Amberpaw,Amberheart]
Current Rank:Kit
Desired Rank:Warrior
Apprentice/Mentor:none

Appearence in writing:Orange tabby with green eyes and a small white patch on her chest
Scars:none

Personality:Is a humongous sweetheart who always does her best she loves to hear stories and she will always try to help her clanmates but she can be too trusting and she can go do things before she thinks them through

Kin
Mother:Softfeather
Father:Sandspray (deceased)
Siblings:Skykit
Mate/crush:none
Kits:none

History:she never met her father since he died protecting Featherheart from a fox
Other:
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Sat May 05, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorraine♡ » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:28 am

Current Name: Sleeping Wave
Current Rank: Elder
Desired Rank: Elder
Apprentice/Mentor:

Appearence in writing: and old cat with a copper striped pelt and unruly fur, stretching just about everywhere, his eyes reflect pure tiredness, although there is constantly some form of amusement too
Scars: a long scar up his front leg from his warrior days

Personality: has a tendency to make jokes at completely random moments, he often chuckles to himself and doesn't seem to care much about grooming, although he does get frustrated when he can't do anything because of his age

Kin
Mother: deceased
Father: deceased
Siblings: Brookflame (Deceased)
Mate/crush: deceased
Kits: Copperfall

History: He grew up with his sister, Brookflame in Seaclan and the two grew up together, sneaky as loners and strong as warriors. They walked their own paths for awhile, having mates and later kits, but in the end, their roads always entwined together. But with growing up comes age, and they both became elders eventually. Brookflame never acted like an elder to SleepingWave, always still bouncing around like a small kit, even if her bones had several complaints. Brookflame finally grew blind, and SleepingWave watched sadly as her conditions worsened and worsened. Finally, one morning, she just didn't wake up anymore. SleepingWave mourned for quite some time, before finally turning his attention to his only daughter, Copperfall. She had just turned into a warrior and was as proud as ever, Sleepingwave glowing with pride himself. The two grew very close, being the only cats left of their family. Copperfall brings SleepingWave food, takes him for walks and treats him as one of her closest friends.
Other: Hope this is alright!

Current Name: Copperfall
Current Rank: Warrior
Desired Rank: Warrior
Apprentice/Mentor: She could be a mentor if you have any left over apprentices that need mentors otherwise she can just be a warrior

Appearence in writing: a slender cat with a slender tail, copper underside, grayish top side, piercing yellow eyes that look too serious for her personality
Scars: a single scar around her ear, she claims she has no idea what happened but it looks like a dog clawed her behind the ear at one point

Personality: cautious, positive, agile, either lazy or active there's no in between

Kin
Mother: deceased
Father: SleepingWave
Siblings: none
Mate/crush: OPEN
Kits: none

History: She was born with two other siblings, both who died shortly after birth, leaving her, her mother and her father. Her mother was a strong she cat with a keen eye for hunting and fighting, she was usually out hunting, and often regretted having Copperfall as she was a slow learner and often tripped and stumbled in every task. Her father, Sleepingwave, always had burning determination in her, even after Brookflame died.
Other: Hope it's alright
Image Lorraine♡/Writer/Artist

Lorraine♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan Character Sheet/Form

Postby typically, » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:19 pm

『S』 『a』 『l』 『t』 『S』 『t』 『a』 『r』

"what doesn't kill me better start running..."

Current Name: Saltstar
Current Rank: leader
Desired Rank: x
Apprentice/Mentor: bluepaw/Redpaw

Appearence in writing: a impressive white female car with broad shoulders and a muscular body. she has silky white fur and piercing icy blue eyes. With a few scars there and there from many past battles.
Scars: A long scar runs down her shoulder, another down her belly.

Personality: + traits; honest, humble, strong, gentle, stern, loyal. prideful -traits; reckless, overdoer, hotheaded, headstrong

Kin
Mother: snowstar- deceased
Father: whitepelt- deceased
Siblings: cloud- whereabouts unknown
Mate/crush: x
Kits: x

History: she was raised from a long line of leaders. always trying to stay top of her game. she was reckless and got injured very often trying to prove herself, eventually sense hit her and she learned to make better choices. but her past still ashames her. as always she remembered an empty belly, sore muscles and many injuries. let's not forget disappointed parents.
Other: before Saltstar tried to run from the clan, reasons unknown this is something that is always kept private.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sserar.dnuop » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Current Name: SnowPaw
Current Rank: Apprentice
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Apprentice/Mentor: None Yet

Appearance in writing: She had short, Matted white fur that looked like a Bunch Of Snow On A mountain. Her teal blue eyes darted around, Her ears twitching with every noise that was made.
Scars: None

Personality: Playful, Shy, Creative, Stubborn, Coward, Impatient

Kin
Mother: Unknown (Open)
Father: Unknown (Open)[ /b]
[b]Siblings: Unknown (Open)

Mate/crush: None
Kits: Not Old Enough

History: W.I.P
Other: None
sserar.dnuop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Snowpaw is accepted, Ivyclaws!
I just wanted to let you know, though, that we already have a med cat apprentice. (:

Welcome to SeaClan! We have a LOT going on. You are just in time. ^_^
Would you like an update?

Wow, RUNNING, Saltstar looks so good!! :D
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sserar.dnuop » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:50 am

MichelleP224 wrote:Snowpaw is accepted, Ivyclaws!
I just wanted to let you know, though, that we already have a med cat apprentice. (:

Welcome to SeaClan! We have a LOT going on. You are just in time. ^_^
Would you like an update?

Wow, RUNNING, Saltstar looks so good!! :D

Thanks for accepting me, I have a question though, since you already have a med cat apprentice can i change my desired rank?
sserar.dnuop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Of course you can! :D
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Name: Spiceflight
(Link here)
Personality: Thoughtful, seclusive, curious, stubborn, selfless
Relationship(s): Mirror (Mother/deceased - Unknown father) - Waterpool (Sister/deceased) - Mallowkit (Nephew/alive)
A little history: Spiceflight was born along with her sister Waterpool outside the Seaclan border. Mirror, their mother, was very sick after their birth and needed to keep them safe. She knew the clan would not accept a cat like her, so she waited until a small patrol came by and begged them to take her kits. Thankfully, the group was kind and took them and her in. Unfortunately, even with the best efforts of the medicine cat at the time, she passed soon after. Her kits were renamed by the old leader and given to a queen to help raise them. Spiceflight doesn't remember much.

Spiceflight was close to her sister and got along well with her. When they became warriors, a few moons later, Waterpool had said she was going to become a queen. She was in love with a tom from across the border, and never spoke his name. Just said she wished she could see him here. But, never pushed the subject. Spiceflight was never against the idea, but wished she has said something. When Waterpool died of losing too much blood, leaving the only surviving member in her kin...it changed Spiceflight.
She felt powerless and would never ignore her gut feelings again. She now helps raise her nephew and does whatever she can to prove her worth.

Name: Mallowkit
(Link here)
Personality: Excitable, generous, curious, quick-witted, "kit-ish"
Relationship(s): Mirror (Grandmother/deceased - Unknown Grandfather) - Waterpool (Mother/deceased + Unknown Father) - Spiceflight (Aunt/Alive)
--Not much on him. Other then he knows most his family is gone/mysterious while he has Spiceflight to keep him from thinking about it too much, just a kit after all---

(Id also be ok with playing Tumblespirit if you haven't found an rper for them~)
Last edited by Kydashing on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:22 pm

Accepted! Welcome to SeaClan!
I believe you were on IvyClan roleplay, right?

Although SeaClan has no bordering clan territories, you could make your history work well. (:
The nearest clan is MarshClan, which is a couple days journey away.
We are about to start a prophecy with MarshClan also.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me