Aspenclan and the Rogues [Open and Accepting]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Aspenclan and the Rogues [Open and Accepting]

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Aspenclan
Discussion Thread

History
Aspenclan has been a strong clan for as long as any cat can remember. The warriors were known for their ability to climb and jump. The clan was in the paws of a strong leader, Juniperstar, before he passed away. Once the clan was left to the deputy, Falconstar, he used a cruel system to strengthen their clan. Falconstar conspired with his brothers, Gorsefang and Wolfclaw, to rule by making the clan fear them. After making Wolfclaw his deputy, Falconstar watched for any cat that showed any sign of disloyalty. If any cat openly disagreed with him, Wolfclaw and Gorsefang would attack them. After twelve moons, the cats of the clan finally had enough. They banished the three brothers in order to restore their clan. Once the leader and deputy were banished, the cats weren't sure who to place in charge. Three days later, when the medicine cat went to the moonstone, Starclan told them who to put in charge. Starclan had chosen the young warrior Ravenmoon, who had been one of the cats to challenge and drive out the leader. Ravenmoon soon went to the moonpool herself and became Ravenstar. For 30 moons, Ravenstar has managed to maintain peace. Little does she know, there is a group of rogues forming on the other side of the river. After Falconstar and Wolfclaw had died, Gorsefang had built a group of rogues and strays of his own to get revenge on the clan. Nobody ever knew if Gorsefang had survived.

Rules
1. All of Tess' rules apply
2. All forms must go on the discussion thread
3. Be respectful to other roleplayers
4. No perfect/unrealistic cats
5. No repeated prefixes/using the clan name for a cat
6. You can't be your own mate/crush/mentor/apprentice
7. Please try to have a minimum of 3 sentences per post
8. High-ranking cats must be active
9. PM me if you are going to be inactive for an extended period of time
10. If you are inactive for over a week, a warning PM will be sent.
Cats who remain inactive a week after the warning pm will be removed.
11. If talking OOC, use brackets [] or parentheses ()

Prey
Mice - common
Squirrels - common
Voles - common
Rabbits - common
Water voles - uncommon
Sparrows - uncommon
Rats - uncommon
Thrush - uncommon
Fish - uncommon
Predators
Foxes - common
Badger - uncommon
Snakes - uncommon
Owls - rare
Hawks - rare
Prophecy
None yet, pm me if you have any ideas
Season and Time
Early Leaf-fall
Sunrise
Last edited by PenguinQueen on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aspenclan and the Rogues~WIP~Do not post please

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:48 pm

Allegiances

Leader:
x Ravenstar|She-cat|50 moons|6 lives left|Distin

Deputy:
x Barkpelt|Tom|54 moons|rose626

Senior Medicine cat:
(Open, must be over 50 moons)

Medicine Cat:
x Mintwhisker|Tom|36 moons|Slyizdrapple

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
x Hollypaw|Tom|14 moons|Reija

Warriors:
x Falconeye|Tom|62 moons|Omens in the Star's
x Hailstorm|Tom|29 moons|Omens in the Star's
x Shadowheart|She-cat|28 moons|shadowloversmothie
x Silverfeather|She-cat|32 moons|rose626
x Rainflurry|She-cat|27 moons|qetuoadgjlxvn

Apprentices:
x Larkpaw|Tom|8 moons|Reija
x Daisypaw|she-cat|8 moons|Reija
x Ivypaw|She-cat|8 moons|Distin

Queens:
x Morningfrost|She-cat|39 moons|Omens in the Star's
-------Kits: x Webkit, x Featherkit
x Mapletail|She-cat|54 moons|rose626
-------Kits: x Berrykit

Elders:
x Lichenjaw|Tom|98 moons|rose626

Leader:
x Name|Gender|Age|Roleplayer
(Open, must be active)

Deputy:
(Open, must be active)

Guards and Hunters:
x Juniper|Tom|20 moons|Distin
x Leopard|She-cat|39 moons|Omens in the Star's
x Shard|Tom|33 moons|qetuoadgjlxvn

Cats with kits:

Last edited by PenguinQueen on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:06 am, edited 9 times in total.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Relationships

Mates
Female + Male

Crushes
Ravenstar <-- Barkpelt
Mentors and Apprentices
Mentor > Apprentice
Barkpelt > Hollypaw
Falconeye > Larkpaw
Rainflurry > Daisypaw
Silverfeather > Ivypaw

Families
Father+Mother -> Kit, kit
Morningfrost -> Webkit

Sibling+Sibling
Larkpaw+Daisypaw
Last edited by PenguinQueen on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Territories

Aspenclan Territory

Main Hunting Grounds:
-Abandoned Twoleg place-Not a favored spot, but there are always mice running around
-Sunny Clearing-The largest clearing in the forest. There are usually lizards basking on the small stones and rabbits running into their holes.
-Oak Cliff-A patch of oak tress on the West side of the territory. The oak trees are on a large hill that goes up, but there is a cliff at the end. If a cat falls off the cliff, they will land in the river. It's not too dangerous for a fully grown cat unless the water is moving rapidly. The oak cliff has lots of squirrels and sparrows.
-Riverside Rocks-A bunch of giant stones that are near the river. It's easiest to fish in this spot, as it is down the hill from the Oak Cliff. It is great for finding Water voles, snakes, and fish

Camp:
The camp is located in the shadowiest part of the forest. The outside of their camp receives almost no light because of the tightly packed trees. In the middle of these trees, there is a hollow that sunlight shines down on. One side of the camp is a steep cliff about 8 meters high, but it becomes less steep as it goes around to the other side of camp. On the front side, there are bramble bushes and stones to keep out intruders.

Leader's den:
The leader's den is inside of the wall on the back side of the camp. It is the highest of the three dens, with a rock pile leading up to it.

Medicine den:
The medicine den is in the wall of the back of the camp, but it is very close to the ground. There are rocks within the den that act like shelves, which are very useful for storing herbs.

Warriors' den:
The warriors den is partly in the wall, and partly built with bracken and other plants. The structure was expanded to give more space for warriors.

Apprentices' den:
Next to the warriors' den, but it is solely made of bracken, ferns, and other plants that have naturally grown there. The structure is also supported by stone.

Nursery:
The nursery is near the medicine den, but a bit higher up. The inside has a dip so it is difficult for young kits to exit the den.

Elders' den:
The elders' den is next to the medicine den, but on the other side. The den is a bit higher than the medicine den, but not by much. The inside is lined with feathers and moss so the elders don't get cold.
Last edited by PenguinQueen on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aspenclan and the Rogues [Open and Accepting]

Postby PenguinQueen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 am

Reserved c:
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:57 am

Reserving one more post
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 am

Ravenstar
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She-cat|Leader|50 moons|Apprentice: None|Tags: Open

Ravenstar jumped down the ledges that led up to her den. She crossed the clearing and noticed that the prey pile was empty. Hopefully Barkpelt sends patrols out soon. We are going to need prey, especially for the queens, she thought. She saw as Ivypaw padded out of the den sleepily and sat down. In a few moons, we will have three more warriors, she thought, slightly relieved.

Ivypaw
She-cat|Apprentice|8 moons|Mentor: Silverfeather|Tags: Open

Ivypaw sat outside of the apprentices' den feeling the warmth slowly spread over her. She was excited to start her training, but she didn't know when it would be. I wonder what Silverfeather and I are gonna do today, she thought, looking around the clearing for her mentor. She's probably still asleep.

Juniper
Tom|Hunter|20 moons|Mate: Open|Tags: Open

Juniper woke up and blinked a few times before padding out of the den. The rogue group was small, but more cats would be recruited. He wasn't sure when, but he figured it would happen soon. He pricked his ears and heard the faint sound of the river flowing outside. On the other side of the river, the clan cats patrolled and kept out intruders. Why can't the clan just relax and let cats live where they want? he wondered, frustrated. Juniper didn't know the exact reason that the rogue group had formed, but he knew they all had one common enemy. They all didn't like the clan for various reasons.

Featherkit
She-cat|Kit|2 moons|Tags: Open

Featherkit woke up and blinked a few times, letting her eyes adjust to the light. Yay! I'm awake! We can play now! she thought as she jumped up, looking to see if Webit and Morningfrost were awake yet.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:29 am

Falconeye
64m - Warrior - Apprentice: Larkpaw - Tags: Open

When the grey-brown tom padded out of the warriors den he paused then continued over to the fresh-kill pile, only stopping to stretch a bit. He nodded respectfully to his clan-mates as he passed, and picked up a Sparrow to eat, then padded over to a nicely shaded part of camp. After glancing around the spotted tabby tom began to de-feather the small bird.

Morningfrost
39m - Queen - Apprentice: None - Tags: Webkit & Featherkit

A soft purr sounded from her chest as she woke, quickly noting that Featherkit was already up. She smiled softly and mewed," Featherkit, why don't you go get us something to eat while, I wake your sister up." She glanced down at the other white she-kit, chuckling softly.

Hailstorm
29m - Warrior - Apprentice: None - Tags: Open

Hailstorm woke with a start, letting out a soft growl as he did so. He was quiet for a time before getting up and shaking out his fur. The long-furred tom frowned when he noticed a few clumps of moss sticking to his coat. The tom quickly nosed it off then started to pad out of the warrior den. With a soft sigh the tom looked around for the brown coat of Barkpelt, hoping to be put on an patrol this morning.

Leopard
39m - Guard - Apprentice: None - Tags: Juniper

Leopard had been guarding the group of rogues camp sense moonhigh, her tail curled neatly around her paws. Her ears perked as she heard foot-steps, she turned her head to look around her eyes narrowing as she spotted Juniper awake. "So are you going to go get some grub, or just sit stand there?" She asked with a cold tone. After the deaths of her parents, she began to trust these cat's less and less. But she didn't care what these cat's thought, she had no reason to care.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cola coca » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:38 am

Rainflurry || 27 moons || Female || Warrior || Apprentice: Daisypaw|| Tags: Open
Rainflurry slowly got up from her sleep, shaking her head to clear her vision. She stumbled out of the warrior's den, still a little drowsy. Well, that was graceful. I wish the camp could have had more light, but oh well, she thought to herself. She cast a quick glance around the camp. After seeing that everyone else was still getting up, she sat down and stretched.

Shard|| 33 moons || Male || Guard || Tags: Open
Shard was awake and alert, sitting a little ways away from the rogue camp. He stared into the forest, in the direction of the river and Aspenclan. His muscles tensed for a moment as he recalled his reasons for disliking the clan. He grumbled something unintelligible, letting go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. Casting a glance around him, he retreated back to the rogue camp and took his place as a guard.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Juniper
Tom|Hunter|20 moons|Mate: Open|Tags: Open

Juniper jumped at Leopard's approach. "Yes, your highness," he meowed sarcastically before smiling a little. While he didn't know Leopard on a personal level, she reminded him of his older sister before she died. She always spoke to him in a cold tone and snapped at him when he did something wrong, but she always defended him. Fox had died a few moons ago, so he was mostly over her death, but he liked how Leopard reminded him of her. Without another word, Juniper shot out of the entrance and padded alongside the river. He stopped at the stepping stones and looked across the river. He saw a plump squirrel just across the river, and his mouth watered. It's on Aspenclan territory, but it is far away from camp. Patrols probably haven't even been sent out yet, he thought with a grin before he started to make his way across the stones. When he got to the other side, the squirrel was still nibbling at something he couldn't see. The sound of the river had drowned out the sound of his paw steps. Juniper moved closer to the squirrel, sinking lower as he approached the squirrel from behind. He bunched his muscles and pounced, flying through the air and landing straight on the squirrel's back.

Featherkit
She-cat|Kit|2 moons|Tags: Open

"Okay!" Featherkit meowed excitedly before bouncing across the clearing. She looked at the prey pile and saw nothing but a stale mouse from the night before. She grabbed the neck fur in her mouth and dragged it across the clearing and back into the nursery. "This is all I could find, mama," she meowed, glancing up at her mother and shaking out her fluffy fur.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me