Pokemon Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Pokemon Roleplay

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:36 am

As we all know, Pokemon is an amazing series of anime, games, and more! Starting from today and onward, I will be doing a Pokemon RP. You can be any person or Pokemon. Here are the rules
RULES:
1. No Cussing (It is very bad because there are young people.)
2. RP (You can only be one character and no other so once you have chosen one, you cannot back out of it.)
3. Trading (Everyone can trade!!! I will be naming all the animals I will keep Pokemon in which they look like, so feel free if you want to choose, but I am requesting dragons if you do.)
4. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

My Babies:
ImageImage
Feel free to click these as well v
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon Roleplay

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:37 am

I am PokemonMaster, I am starting in Kanto and I will choose Charmander. My adventure begins in Oak's Lab.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:26 am

Blue sent out Squirtle I sent out Charmander. We were battling in Prof. Oak's Lab. "Squirtle, use Tackle!" Blue said.
"Charmander, dodge it!" I said. "Now, use Scratch!" I said. Squirtle got hit and was sent backward a little bit.
"Squirtle, use Tackle!" Blue said. Charmander got hit. Charmander fell down but got back up.
"Charmander, finish this off with Scratch!" I said. Squirtle fainted. Blue stormed out of the lab.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:28 am

I went to Route 1. I saw all kinds of grass. "What could go wrong?" I said to myself. I went into the grass. A Rattata came and jumped on me.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 am

"Go!" Charmander!" I said. Charmander came out of the Pokeball. "Charmander, use Scratch!" I said. Rattata got hit. I threw a Pokeball at it. It shakes once, twice, and then a third time with a ring. "I got..... Rattata!!!!!" I said in excitement.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:44 am

Feel free to join and have fun in the Pokemon world!!!! This RP goes up to Gen. 7
Last edited by PokemonMaster121504 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 pm

Interesting...mind if I join? Also, we don't have to have the pokemon as a pet on CS, right?

In that case...
Name: Yura
Starting Region: Kalos
Starting Pokemon: Fennekin Lv.5 + Eevee Lv.11 (the Eevee was her childhood friend and wanted to go with her)
Current Location: Aquacorde Town Meeting Place

Is this acceptable?
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm

Yes, very much and you do not need the pets on it. it is an RP. Feel free to travel to other reigons

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PokemonMaster121504 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:14 pm

As I kept on walking, I caught a Pidgey. I came across a trainer who wanted to battle. "GO, Charmander!" I said. Charmander was all rested up.
"GO, Pidgey!" The trainer said. "Use Gust!" The trainer said.
"Hold your ground Charmander plant your feet firmly down," I said. Sure enough, after the gust faded, Charmander was okay. "Use Ember!" I said. A blast of fire shot from Charmander's mouth. I spewed all over Pidgey. Pidgey fainted. I sent back Charmander and sent out Pidgey. The trainer sent out Rattata.
"Rattata, use Tackle!" The trainer said. Pidgey moved just a bit.
"Pidgey, use Sand Attack and make the battlefield covered in sand," I said. The battlefield was shrouded in the sand.
"Rattata, use Tackle!" The trainer said. Rattata didn't even come close to hitting Pidgey.
"Pidgey, finish this off with Tackle!" I said. Rattata fainted.
"Wow, you sure have strong Pokemon," the trainer said.
"Yep, and I'm proud of them," I said.

My Babies:
ImageImage
Check out my DA
My DA
PokemonMaster121504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 pm

In that case, I guess I'll start...and I'll list the Pokemon's moves whenever they're involved in a battle

Yura - Trainer - Kalos - Fennekin Lv.5 + Eevee Lv.11 - Location: Aquacorde Town Meeting Place - Tags: Open
Fennekin: Scratch - Tail Whip - Ember
Shauna looked over with a smile. "Chosen your starter, Yu-i~?" She asked. I nodded and Shauna chose her own starter from the bag. "Want to have a Pokemon battle?" I nodded again. "In that case...Go, Chespin!" she said, tossing a Pokeball and releasing a green and brown Pokemon.
"Fennekin, let's go!" I shouted, tossing my own and releasing a yellow and orange fox. "Use Ember!"
"Quickly, Chespin, dodge it!" Shauna exclaimed as her Chespin leaped out of danger. "Now, use Vine Whip!"
"Shauna, did you forget that Fire resists Grass?" I taunted. "Fennekin, now!"
Shauna frowned. She couldn't see the fox anywhere...until her Chespin let out a cry and fainted. The Fennekin trotted around and gekkered, the triumphant winner who was now Level 6. "No, Chespin!!!" She dashed over to the injured Spiny Nut Pokemon. She gave it a Potion.
"Good battle, Yu-i~!" She stood up, as if nothing had happened. "I can see that Fennekin will really help you on your journey. Want to give it a name like you did for Nymphia? (the Eevee)
"Hmm...How about Yuuki?" I thought for a bit, then nodded firmly. Fennekin seemed to agree as it barked excitedly.
"Alright, that's enough playing around, you two," Trevor said, amused. He checked his watch. "About time we started on our journey, don't you think?"
Last edited by camea42123 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me