➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby qbaiter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:55 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; x | location; camp | @; anyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the lithe tom sat by the corner of camp. his tail was curled around his paws. it
flicked lazily as littlefoot sat there with nothing better to do. his jaws gaped in a
small yawn, blue eyes flitting around in sight of someone to talk to. his thoughts
were often comforting enough, but today littlefoot felt like conversing with someone.
after glancing around, he saw peonypool. the tom debated wether to approacher her
or not, as he tended to be awkward in most social situations, or at least he thought so.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; x | location; forest | @; anyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the shecat was in the forest, lush green trees towering above her. the feline's
ears were perked, listening for sounds of prey. a scent of mouse blew by on a soft
breeze, sparking hickorynose's interest. she began to sniff out the rodent, following
the trail toward the roots of a tall tree. the shecat stalked toward the mouse slowly,
her dark blue eyes narrowed and focused on the prey. the mighty huntress wiggled her
haunches before pouncing on the unsuspecting victim, sinking her fangs into the small
animal with a satisfied purr, killing the mouse. the dead body hung limply from her jaws.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 pm

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags honeyleer ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

he nodded, "where do you want to go, honeyleer?" he asked, padding towards the entrance. he had nothing better to do, so why not join in on the walk to get some herbs.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags ./ whereabouts forest (near river)

she sighed as she blinked her eyes lazily before getting up. if there's no active patrols i might as well go myself. she waited long enough before exiting the camp. she shook her fur, free from leaves and continued, sniffing the air every so often. suddenly, she caught the scent of an animal. a bird.

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw, berrybush, cherrrydawn ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

suddenly, the mood got a little bit awkward after the little joke. she didn't feel quite as energetic now, but she broke the silence.
    "where will we go to train?" she asked, tilting her head at berrybush. "also, will we go hunting or fighting?"
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

"I was planning on hunting.
That ok with you, sis?"
Berrybush meowed as he turned to his sister once again.

"Sounds fine to me." She agreed as she tried to straighten out her posture. To make herself look more confident.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:33 pm

((I was thinking Marshstar and Hawkstar could meet up on the patrol by the border?))

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Littlefoot~

Marshstar looked around nonchalantly. Spotting Littlebrook, she jumped down and padded over to him. “Morning, Littlefoot.” She greeted happily “Do you mind gathering a few warriors to go out on a border patrol? I’ll be joining you but you can pick 2 more cats.”

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar<>

Wasppaw bounced up and down excitedly. “Oh, can we, can we?” He pleaded “I’ve never been on a border patrol with you before! I would be so honored!” His fur was standing on end and the young tom was quivering with excitement.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby animaljammerparty » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi. I'd like to Join Rabbit Clan as SparrowPaw. Sparrow Is a brand new apprentice Who is only about seven moons. She's Thin and quick, Though She can't seem to get the hang of hunting. I'm fine with anyone roleplaying as Her mentor or if anyone wants to have a crush on her. I the image doesn't work, Sorry. I'm fairly new to Chicken Smoothie. Hope I make it in. She looks like that. V

I haven't used this account in a while
animaljammerparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
crush; x | location; camp | @; marshstar, anyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook cast a longing look at peonypool before turning to his leader.
"yes marshstar." me meowed, dipping his head to her. the tom's ears flicked as he
looked for other warriors who would want to join the patrol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 pm

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Littlefoot~

Following his gaze, the She-cat smiled. “You could ask Peonypool if you’d like. Ask if she needs to gather any herbs.” She offered, meow thinly veiled with a sense of innocence. She tilted her head and flicked her ear curiously.

<<Wasppaw>>

Wasppaw bounced up and down excitedly. “Oh, can we, can we?” He pleaded “I’ve never been on a border patrol with you before! I would be so honored!” His fur was standing on end and the young tom was quivering with excitement.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:31 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
crush; x | location; camp | @; peonypool, marshstar
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"o-okay." he murmured, partially stuttering. the tom got to his paws and
made his way toward the femme. "hey peonypool." he began, smiling at her.
"marshstar asked me to join a patrol with her, and I was wondering if you'd
like to tag along? maybe look for some herbs?" littlebrook asked her, his
heart pounding. 'why am i so nervous about this?' he wondered to himself.
littlebrook patiently awaited her answer, glancing back at the leader.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; x | location; forest | @; anyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose buried her mouse, digging a shallow hole and covering it with
a mound of dirt. then she looked around again. something inside her felt...
kind of lonely. hickory almost longed for someone to talk to at the moment.
she shook her head to clear the thought and continued through the forest,
hoping to run into another cat. maybe even hunt together. just something
other than being alone. hickorynose would go back to collect the mouse later.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Honeyleer,Jaystrike|

Hawkstar laughed at his apprentice's excitement. "Lets get going then." He said padding out of camp towards the river.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw|

Sharpfang rolled her eyes. "Just catch whatever. I'm gonna go this way." She began flicking her tail to her left.
"You can go that way. Don't get into trouble, that's all I really ask."

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble|

"Thank Starclan we all matured." Spottedflower laughed, she looked at Marshstar. 'I think she's assigning patrol now. Maybe we can ask her about that battle training."

Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;None|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream|

"No, at least I don't think so." Frostpaw said following Silenstream's gaze towards Marshstar.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:20 pm

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Frostpaw; Silentstream~

Overhearing a part of a conversation and catching the look of Frostpaw and her mentor, Marshstar waved her tail for them to come closer to her. “If you’d like to join us, Littlefoot and I are taking out a border patrol. It’d just be us and perhaps Peonypool if she decides to.”

<<Wasppaw>>

Purring, he bounced along behind his mentor. “If I see any RabbitClan scum, I’ll be sure to claw their pelts!” He growled, tail lashing. He was proud to be able to defend his Clan, even if he’d never actually participated in a battle.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me