Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Excited|

Crush:Lavenderfur|Location:Running in woods|Tags:Lavenderfur

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mountainstrip huffed and blew the fur out of her face."Are you calling me fat?" he laughed with narrowed eyes. He pulled himself free from Lavenderfur's somewhat pathetic grip and shook his fur. He went to grab the prey he dropped and simple started to walk away with a big smile on his face.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Clever

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Poppyflower laughed again."Poor kitty! I think training is done for the day" she teased sympathetically; her head cocked to one side. She padded up beside him and wedged her shoulder under his to support him on the way big."Come one fluffiluffikins" she purred.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Sleepy

Crush:N/A|Location:Nursery|Tags:None

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Foxkit is asleep in the nursery.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:05 am

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Darkpaw,Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw walked to the pile holding a vole in her mouth."Drop here". Fernpaw dropped the vole in the pile."Now time to hunt more". Fernpaw dashed off spoting a small bird."Oh cool". Fernpaw dashed at the bird quietly."No get back here". Fernpaw leaped at the bird as it tryed to fly away."NO". Fernpaw gripped its foot and pulled it down from the sky."Oh starclan". Fernpaw hit the floor with a loud thud."Uhhhhh". Fernpaw laid there dazed with a bird smashed under her.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Nursery/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Any one there
Darkheart walked around the Nursery looking for Lillykit.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Hunting grounds/Crush:Open/Tagged:Fernpaw,Waterlilltpaw
Darkpaw Dropped the rat in the pile."Its getting better". Darkpaw said quietly as he went into the hunting grounds."Oh there agos Fernpaw". Darkpaw ran over to see if she was okay."You okay Fernpaw"? Darkpaw sat next to her."So its just uhh okay". Darkpaw sat there and waited for Fernpaw to be undazed.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior/In a bush/Crush:Dead\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slowly started to doze off.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/In camp woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Mittens
Tiger looked at the cats as they answered his question."Thats surly intresting". Tiger looked at Mitten."Will we be warriors when we get in the clan"? Tiger asked Mittens."I think were almost here". Tiger looked at the light the was peaking thew the thick trees.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/In camp woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wagtailclaw,Jackdawnfrost,Tiger
Mittens lisend to the cats as they answered Tiger questions."Huh thats cool". Mittens looked at Tiger when he asked her a question."Well i dont know im not a clan cat but im pretty sure well see soon". Mittens said in a slightly angry tone still fallowing the warriors.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 am

(I was busy, sorry no posts I'm back now!)
𝐵𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓌-𝒯𝑜𝓂-𝟣𝟥 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓅𝒶𝓌

Branchpaw looked around. It seemed he was quite far into the territory. "I might have to go find the cats I was with,
I think they are looking for me.." Branchpaw meowed. He glanced at Fallen. "Thanks for helping me,I surely would've been killed!
If you ever need anything, I owe you so find me anytime." He felt he should repay them, and their brother for helping him.

𝑀𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌-𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝒸𝒶𝓉-𝟤𝟫 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒫𝑀 𝓂𝑒
Mouseclaw turned back to the entrance of the tunnels. "Junebug, actually maybe could you come with me?" She padded to the entrance so Junebug could hear her better.

𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓀𝒾𝓉- 𝒮𝒽𝑒-𝓀𝒾𝓉-𝟣 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈-𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

Pinekit decided she might take a nap. She liked napping.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:48 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo, StarClaw
LarkPaw placed his paws in front of him, a bit uncertain, but put his paws forward and pulled himself, forming a hopping motion as he couldn't support a quarter of his body. It took him a bit to get used to this, the odd hopping motion he had to make to get around, but he eventually got used to it and began to hop around behind Diablo, slow but steady. "Well, it's only my leg that's injured." He meowed, out of breath already.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb laughed after her, leaning on her and putting their weight all on her side. "You sure that's a good idea?" They mewed slyly, making a conscious effort to make PoppyFlower heave underneath their massive size, but not hurt her.

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
"No, you're just fluffy, sweetheart." LavenderFur chuckled as she followed him, grabbing up her prey as well. She trotted to catch up to him, a quirky look on her face. "Nice act ya put on there," she joked, winking.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #__
Echo sat in the tree and smirked as the fox eventually trotted away, bored and too hungry to be waiting on a cat in a tree.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
"Anytime!" Fallen meowed happily, purring. "Should I walk you back? The fox might still be out there. I need to look for Echo anyways," they asked, standing up and stretching as if BranchPaw had already agreed to the situation.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Excited|

Crush:Lavenderfur|Location:Running in woods|Tags:Lavenderfur

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

began to walk back."Perhaps you could learn from the master yourself" he meowed still in a ridiculous tone before turning around and poking his tongue at her.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Clever

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She let out a disgruntled meow with all his weight."You really are a useless furball" she teased him. She shoved herself up a bit to get a better stance before she started to walk slowly back the way to camp.

_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_ _

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Sleepy

Crush:N/A|Location:Nursery|Tags:None

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Foxkit is asleep in the nursery.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
LarkPaw placed his paws in front of him, a bit uncertain, but put his paws forward and pulled himself, forming a hopping motion as he couldn't support a quarter of his body. It took him a bit to get used to this, the odd hopping motion he had to make to get around, but he eventually got used to it and began to hop around behind Diablo, slow but steady. "Well, it's only my leg that's injured." He meowed, out of breath already.

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Echo sat in the tree and smirked as the fox eventually trotted away, bored and too hungry to be waiting on a cat in a tree.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
"Anytime!" Fallen meowed happily, purring. "Should I walk you back? The fox might still be out there. I need to look for Echo anyways," they asked, standing up and stretching as if BranchPaw had already agreed to the situation.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Birdsie wrote:
𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓪𝔀
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw smiled at the praise and began chewing the comfrey root into a pulp. It tasted bitter and dry, mostly like dirt."Are you doing okay?" She said, between the roots, pausing to look up at her mentor for a moment.

𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔬
Tom || Crush: Starclaw + || Location: Camp || Tags: Larkpaw, Starclaw

Diablo looked back at Larkpaw, holding back an amused grin. "I like your form," he meowed, his grin finally showing through.
He noticed that the apprentice was out of breath though, and sat down slowly, wincing as he bent. "Where do you guys go for water?" He asked, wrapping his tail around his paws. He still couldn't get used to the idea of living in tunnels.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:24 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)
"There are small pools of water all around camp," LarkPaw huffed, sitting down next to Diablo, trying to catch his breath. "You just kinda find one and drink out of it I suppose." He laughed at his stupid attempt at humor.

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Echo (EchoShatter)

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdsie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Birdsie wrote:
𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓹𝓪𝔀
She-Cat || Crush: Branchpaw/Larkpaw || Location: Camp|| Tags: Honeybreeze, Rosewhisker

Cloverpaw smiled at the praise and began chewing the comfrey root into a pulp. It tasted bitter and dry, mostly like dirt."Are you doing okay?" She said, between the roots, pausing to look up at her mentor for a moment.

𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔬
Tom || Crush: Starclaw + || Location: Camp || Tags: Larkpaw, Starclaw

Huffing, Diablo got back to his paws. "Well, I guess I would have known that if I could see more than two pawsteps in front of me." He mumbled, feeling slightly embarrassed. He padded away, sniffing around for the moisture that would lead him to these pools of water. When he found one, he drank from it. Also lying so readily by, was some moss. He dipped the moss in the water letting it soak before returning to Larkpaw. "I hope you didn't miss me too much," he said, as he dropped the moss by his new friend's paws. He sat down again, feeling more tired than before.
Birdsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:04 am

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker looked up at her apprentice. "What? Oh- yes, I'm..." She took a deep breath. "I'm alright. Just want to make sure Honeybreeze heals up okay.. So many injuries since the badger attack, I can barely keep track of them all. Lucky I've got you," She added at the end, chuckling a little.

Ravenwing
Location: Clearing | Tags: Chestnutberry | Crush: she thinkin

Ravenwing shrugged. "Alright, then," she mewed, looking back down at the bird. "Thanks again." She added, before taking another gentle bite of the fresh-kill.

Fawnkit

Fawnkit plopped down, her tiny paws tired after a long hunt.. of a moss ball and a stone. She hadn't found either yet, and was getting sleepy again. She closed her eyes for a second, her body tilting toward the side as she dozed. When she almost fell, she woke up and shook her head, then started dozing again.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me