𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby Ice580 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Ice580 wrote:
-Stripestar-

She nodded in greeting to Ashenhills, before glancing over to the fresh-kill pile. "You could go hunting," she suggested. "I might join you as well."

-Stormpaw-

The apprentice gave a small nod, padding over to Hawkfang. He stood beside the warrior and waited for the patrol to set out.

-Cedarnose-

Location: Leafclan territory (Nightclan border) ● Tags: Witheredpaw ● Other: N/A

The warrior had shrugged at her apprentice's question. "I don't mind Halfstar. Really, I don't care who's in charge, as long as they take care of the Clan and lead to the best of their ability." Her gaze drifted off, only for her to snap out of it as Witheredpaw fell. She instantly leapt to her apprentice's side to help him up.

-Ratfang-

"Good," He responded. "Stalk it. I want to see your technique." He watched his apprentice carefully.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:22 pm

ReddusttheWarrior wrote:Cloverfrost|LeafClan|Medicine Cat|41 Moons|Tom
Cloverfrost dipped his head, watching his leader walk out of the den. He tried thinking back to anything he may have received. However, he couldn't remember anything notable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robinpaw|NightClan|Apprentice|9 Moons|She-Cat
Robinpaw crouched down, slowly moving forward. At one point she paused, then leapt onto it.
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:00 am

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Pebbleskip

Halfstar replied,
"Have you heard or received.. er... anything from StarClan, telling us this season might be bad, good, or if any troubles lay ahead? If so please tell me in my den when I come back." Halfstar was slightly concerned about her clan's welfare, she wished to do all she could to protect them. She walked towards the warrior den,
"Pebbleskip, care to join me on a hunting patrol? We can hunt near the NightClan border, where Cedarnose and Witheredpaw are patrolling."

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Cedarnose

Witheredpaw dipped his head in graduate as Cedarnose helped him up, as they neared camp he thought about Cedarnose's question.
"So... then would you like to be leader? Halfstar has to pick a deputy soon."
Witheredpaw wished he could be like Cedarnose, strong, confident and not confined to the disability of three legs. She had all she could want in the world, no problems, no one looked down on her, and yet he was stuck with his ugliness.

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang looked down at the apprentice,
"Come on Stormpaw, let's go. Otterstar can send them out on another hunting patrol or maybe a border patrol."

❝Let them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneeling❞
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:07 am

Otterstar | tags: open | mate; open*pm me* | crush: Hawkfang(mutual) | location; leaders den | scent; waterfall and pine mixture | accent; light arbian

-Otterstar is sleeping-

Greytail | tags; Hawkfang/hunting patrol | mate; open*pm me* | crush: Open*pm me* | location; in camp about to leave wth the hunting patrol | scent; berries | accent; the same as his sister

Greytail padded over to the patrol. "So are we ready to leave?" he aksed Hawkfang tilting his head to the side a bit. He sat waiting for a reply his long tail swaying lightly from side to side.
Last edited by Freg||FrogWithAnE on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
fβ‚’α΅£ β‚’β‚™cβ‚‘ β‚˜β‚ybβ‚‘
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
β‚›β‚’β‚˜β‚‘β‚’β‚™β‚‘ wα΅’β‚—β‚— cₐₗₗ β‚˜β‚‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

"β‚›α΅’α΅£" wα΅’β‚œβ‚•β‚’α΅€β‚œ ₐddα΅’β‚™g

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
πŸ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
πŸ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
πŸ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image πŸ„ Image πŸ„
Image πŸ„ pronouns <3 πŸ„ Β©
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
"yβ‚’α΅€'α΅£β‚‘ β‚˜β‚β‚–α΅’β‚™g ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 am

{Halfstar}

Halfstar replied,
"Have you heard or received.. er... anything from StarClan, telling us this season might be bad, good, or if any troubles lay ahead? If so please tell me in my den when I come back." Halfstar was slightly concerned about her clan's welfare, she wished to do all she could to protect them. She walked towards the warrior den,
"Pebbleskip, care to join me on a hunting patrol? We can hunt near the NightClan border, where Cedarnose and Witheredpaw are patrolling."

{Dovewhisper}

"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.

{Witheredpaw}

Witheredpaw dipped his head in graduate as Cedarnose helped him up, as they neared camp he thought about Cedarnose's question.
Witheredpaw wished he could be like Cedarnose, strong, confident and not confined to the disability of three legs. She had all she could want in the world, no problems, no one looked down on her, and yet he was stuck with his ugliness.

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang turned to see Greytail,
"Hello, Greytail. Stormpaw, you, and I are going on a hunting patrol. Lionsun can sleep her lazy butt off,"
Hawkfang chuckled, the she-cat was still asleep.

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:24 am

Otterstar | tags: open | mate; open*pm me* | crush: Hawkfang(mutual) | location; leaders den | scent; waterfall and pine mixture | accent; light arbian

-Otterstar is sleeping-

Greytail | tags; Hawkfang/hunting patrol | mate; open*pm me* | crush: Open*pm me* | location; in camp about to leave wth the hunting patrol | scent; berries | accent; the same as his sister

"Ok then."he chuckled looking towards the warriors den. "Looks like it just you me and Starpaw." he meowed at last with a sigh. "Where are we checking first?" he asked tucking his paws under his chest.
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
fβ‚’α΅£ β‚’β‚™cβ‚‘ β‚˜β‚ybβ‚‘
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
β‚›β‚’β‚˜β‚‘β‚’β‚™β‚‘ wα΅’β‚—β‚— cₐₗₗ β‚˜β‚‘
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

"β‚›α΅’α΅£" wα΅’β‚œβ‚•β‚’α΅€β‚œ ₐddα΅’β‚™g

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
πŸ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
πŸ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
πŸ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image πŸ„ Image πŸ„
Image πŸ„ pronouns <3 πŸ„ Β©
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
"yβ‚’α΅€'α΅£β‚‘ β‚˜β‚β‚–α΅’β‚™g ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:55 am

{Halfstar}

Halfstar replied,

{Dovewhisper}

{Witheredpaw}

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush; Otterstar 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang chuckled,
"Uh... Greytail, his name is Stormypaw, not Starpaw, and I haven't decided. We'll hunt at LeafClan border first, then we'll move onto SnowClan border, and while we are hunting we can also renew the border marks."

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Ice580 wrote:
-Stripestar-

She nodded in greeting to Ashenhills, before glancing over to the fresh-kill pile. "You could go hunting," she suggested. "I might join you as well."

-Stormpaw-

Location: Marshclan camp ● Tags: Hawkfang, Greytail ● Other: N/A

His ear flicked, but he didn't voice his annoyance. He waited for Hawkfang to make up his mind, deciding against pointing out how hunting AND renewing the border marks would be a little much.

-Cedarnose-

Location: Leafclan territory (Nightclan border) ● Tags: Witheredpaw ● Other: N/A

She shuddered a little. "I don't think I could handle being a deputy, much less leader!"

-Ratfang-

"Bite its neck to kill it. Be careful that your stomach doesn't brush up against the ground, and keep your tail lower next time. Other than that, you did ok."
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:20 am

ReddusttheWarrior wrote:Cloverfrost|LeafClan|Medicine Cat|41 Moons|Tom
Cloverfrost dipped his head, watching his leader walk out of the den. He tried thinking back to anything he may have received. However, he couldn't remember anything notable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robinpaw|NightClan|Apprentice|9 Moons|She-Cat
Robinpaw quickly bit the squirrel's neck, upon hearing Ratfang's instructions. Puffing her chest proudly, she asked, "Okay, uh, should I bury it, or something?"
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 am

{Halfstar}

Halfstar replied,

{Dovewhisper}

{Witheredpaw}

Witheredpaw was struck by how quickly she had decided she wished not to be deputy or leader. Knowing not what to say, he questioned,
"Do you think I would make a good leader?"

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush; Otterstar 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang flicked his tail,
"Let's get a move on, the most activity we've seen is near the LeafClan border."
He headed toward the LeafClan border, glancing every so often to make sure Greytail and Stormpaw were following.

eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me