Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒ™ DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan โ˜€๏ธ

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:31 pm

DuskClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผซ๏ผฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I try my best. Sunfire used to be the charmer but I guess I learned from him." Moonflight explained with a laugh. "But really who couldn't try to charm you everyday? You may be mine but anytime I look at you it's like I haven't meet you before and you just still captivate my heart."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฐ
        [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Alright that sounds good to me." He purred before following his fellow clanmate. "So I assume we will be doing this solo huh?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฅ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผด
          [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"I actually wouldn't mind having kits. As much as the lying for a den six moons is bad, you'll be teaching a new generation of warriors how to well, be a cat." Egretheart explained. "Shame no tom likes me though. I don't even have an assigned mate I think."

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน
            [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

Vipercry ran over to his newly made warrior friend and nuzzled her in delight. "I told you that you would get a great name! But congrats Spottedsong!" The tom purred out with a wide smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
              [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

Berrystorm clearly took the warning over her head. She tossed her catch to him and called back, "You just want me to lose." She laughed and jumped up. Though when she landed back on the branch, the she cat froze when the branch snapped and she started to fall. Berrystorm quickly rotated herself before landing on her paws with a small wince of pain.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
                [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฒ
                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

""Not dumb, just trying to see if you had the guts to get me." He snickered before standing back up. "DuskClan leader huh? Funny how the two leaders meet so soon."

"Ah just leave apprentice. As I said, this isn't you're talk. You shouldn't be nosing around in other cat's businesses wanting to help or not." Copperstar responded with a huff.

"Ah Sweetfeather? What are you doing out here? I'm just trying to deal with this she cat who's making some little threats to us. Were you hunting or?" Copperstar asked clearly shocked to see the she cat suddently come out of nowhere.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฒ
                    [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผค
                        [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท
                          [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"I know for sure that our kits will grow up to be great cats. They are already so strong for their age." Sparrow purred to his mate before he groomed her fur up while his kits fed.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผฏ๏ผท
                            [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผซ๏ผน
                              [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ
                                [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
                                  [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
                                    [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, aris, open ]

"Mud! Come on Painty we never do this!" Light chirped happily before she dashed along to try and find some mud. "That's right I get to be a mud creature stalking the cats of the wild. Oooo." She whispered with a laugh. Eventually finding a puddle, she hopped in and sank herself so she was covered wanting to scare the two other cats.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด
                                      [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Mud? My fur is going to get all dirty." They whined before trotting off after their friend. Paint reached the puddle before they went in and coated them-self in the mud. Out of nowhere, Paint yelped seeing Light yowl at them as she jumped up from the mud. Paint fell backwards now half in the mud. "Thanks Light." They grunted with a small smile.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                        [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผด
                                          [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ
                                            [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The tom kit started to suckle trying his best not to hurt his mother.
                                            canadianhowl

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:01 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe
                                            tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: planned
                                            |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

He yowled and raced to the bottom of the tree."BERRYSTORM!" Mountainstripe yowled. He kicked away the prey and tried to catch her. She landed next to him with a yelp. He rushed up next to her and pushed her into a laying position. He crouched next to her, licking her behind the ears."Are you alright Berrystorm That was a terrible fall" he sniffed around her paws. One of them was twisted into an awkward angle. He started to lick at her paw instead. I was swelling and he wanted to cool it down.

Danwclan

Gingerface
                                            she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

She laughed at Paint's comment. "That is the point of mud Paint" Gingerface meowed. She walked over to paint and yelped as Light burst out. She stayed in one place, but ended up swatting her in the face."Im so sorry,
                                            I didn't mean to do that"
                                            Gingerface cryed out in pain and laughter. She strode over to Light and rested her paw on the part of her face that was hit. She rubbed it gently and took her paw away. She walked over to paint and grabbed him by the scruff. She dragged him out of the mud and rested him on the floor."Hey look! Your dirty now" she meowed and cocked her head.

Foxpaw
                                            tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

Foxpaw felt her tail on his chest.He looked at her confused. As she spoke the words he stood quietly back from the river. โ€Okay, who is going to teach me?โ€ Foxpaw nodded to himself trying to stop him from reacting. His mother had taught him that closing his eyes and nodding his head up and down was a good way to conserve his energy and emotions.
                                            แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:01 pm

DuskClan

[ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

[ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I try my best. Sunfire used to be the charmer but I guess I learned from him." Moonflight explained with a laugh. "But really who couldn't try to charm you everyday? You may be mine but anytime I look at you it's like I haven't meet you before and you just still captivate my heart."

[ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Alright that sounds good to me." He purred before following his fellow clanmate. "So I assume we will be doing this solo huh?"

[ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"I actually wouldn't mind having kits. As much as the lying for a den six moons is bad, you'll be teaching a new generation of warriors how to well, be a cat." Egretheart explained. "Shame no tom likes me though. I don't even have an assigned mate I think."

[ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

Vipercry ran over to his newly made warrior friend and nuzzled her in delight. "I told you that you would get a great name! But congrats Spottedsong!" The tom purred out with a wide smile.

[ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

"I messed up my paws. Guess I got a little bit carried away huh?" She sighed looking down at her twisted paw. Berrystorm grunted as it started to hurt more.

[ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

[ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

""Not dumb, just trying to see if you had the guts to get me." He snickered before standing back up. "DuskClan leader huh? Funny how the two leaders meet so soon."

"Ah just leave apprentice. As I said, this isn't you're talk. You shouldn't be nosing around in other cat's businesses wanting to help or not." Copperstar responded with a huff.

"Ah Sweetfeather? What are you doing out here? I'm just trying to deal with this she cat who's making some little threats to us. Were you hunting or?" Copperstar asked clearly shocked to see the she cat suddently come out of nowhere.

[ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

[ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

[ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

[ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"I know for sure that our kits will grow up to be great cats. They are already so strong for their age." Sparrow purred to his mate before he groomed her fur up while his kits fed.

[ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

[ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

[ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

[ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

[ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

Light flinched when suddenly getting smacked. "Ow, that... kind of hurt. Oh well." She mumbled out before smiling again. Light padded back out as well before taking a seat beside Paint. "Look Painty even your bandana is dirty." She laughed seeing how the poor cat's only source of keeping their long head fur away from their eyes was now dirty. That gray was now brown.

[ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

Paint giggled a bit seeing the she cat accidentally swat Light. "Don't scare me like that okay." They purred out before standing back up. Though they felt themselves getting dragged back out. "You don't say?" What Light said they panicked and took off their bandana immediately having their head fur go in front of their eyes. "Yeah this is fine. Why didn't you say something Light?!" They hissed.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ
                                                                                  [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

[ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

[ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

User avatar
                                                                                      canadianhowl

Posts: 37716
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe

He looked at her. The worry in his eyes was still there."How are you so calm about this! You could have been killed Berrystorm!" The words flowed out of his mouth before she could say mouse."Do you know how scared I was Berrystorm! What was I supposed to do if you died? How was I supposed to look at myself, at you?". The panic was slowly fading from his voice. He heard her grunt, so he went back to licking her paw. He put his paw on her face and looked her in the eyes."I was worried" Mountainstripe said quietly. His big, tough boy outer layer was crumbling, for probably the first time.

Danwclan

Gingerface
                                                                                      she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

"Awww, did poor Paint get his bandanna dirty?" She laughed as his her flew into his eyes. She put a small amount of mud on her paw and pushed the fur out of his face. She used the mud to smooth it down, out of his face."Can you see now?" Gingerface meowed teasingly. She looked at the sky. It was a tad darker."We should be hunting if you don't want to starve! Come on" she flicked her tail and disappeared into the trees.

Foxpaw
                                                                                      tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

Foxpaw felt her tail on his chest.He looked at her confused. As she spoke the words he stood quietly back from the river. โ€Okay, who is going to teach me?โ€ Foxpaw nodded to himself trying to stop him from reacting. His mother had taught him that closing his eyes and nodding his head up and down was a good way to conserve his energy and emotions.
                                                                                      ____________________________

xx"แด€สŸสŸ ษช แด„แด€ษด ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด›สœแด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€ สŸษชา“แด‡."

Image
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

Posts: 3978
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 pm
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 pm

DuskClan

She did feel a bit guilty hearing the tom shatter. "I'm... I'm sorry. I uh..." she trailed off not knowing what to say anymore.

DawnClan

Others

asleep

[ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Oh right um... Paint likes to be called by they and them. I should have told you that sooner." Light meowed out before she raced after the cat worried for them now.

[ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : upset ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Get their bandana dirty. It's their." They grunted out with a small look of sadness in their eyes. No one besides Light knew there was that last option. Paint stood up and padded away to start hunting leaving the others behind.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ

User avatar
                                                                                                                                canadianhowl

My pets
                                                                                                                                My items
                                                                                                                                My wishlist
                                                                                                                                My gallery
                                                                                                                                My scenes
                                                                                                                                My dressups
                                                                                                                                Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe

Mountainstripe turned away and continued to search her for more injuries. He poked her in the back looking for sore or tender muscles."You dont have to say anything" Mountainstripe was still crouched beside her. He felt a cold wind blow. He shivered and felt Berrystorm shiver. He wrapped himself around. He wasn't going to let her get a cold as well."I'm sorry for talking to you like that. You didn't know" He was back to licking Berrystorm's paw as he was talking."I think you broke it. Or maybe just sprained it badly"He rested his chin on her shoulder and sighed.

Danwclan

Gingerface

She nodded to Light as she padded up."I see. Can I ask you something?" Gingerface questioned her, still walking."Why is he so sensitive? I mean he takes offence to almost everything. I think I have only heard him laugh twice" Gingerface's eyes were puzzled.

Foxpaw

Image
                                                                                                                                User avatar
                                                                                                                                แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
                                                                                                                                My items
                                                                                                                                My wishlist
                                                                                                                                My gallery
                                                                                                                                My scenes
                                                                                                                                My dressups
                                                                                                                                Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:11 pm

DuskClan

"No you had every right to talk to me like that. You were just worried and I wasn't thinking things through." Berrystorm meowed back. "Let's get back to camp."

DawnClan

Others

asleep

[ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Painty is well... they've had a tough life. No one knew about what gender they'd prefer to be called.
                                                                                                                                                                    Some even told them they were a freak and should go die. It was only recent that they opened up to me. They are also a bit of a hothead. I think they are just trying to make sure they push anyone away so they won't hurt them or vice versa. Don't worry though, Painty will warm up to you. Besides their laugh is adorable anyways." Light explained with a small giggle at the end of her speaking.

[ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : upset ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

Paint walked around some more now getting closer to the border. They wiped the mud slowly off of them as well as tried to clear their bandana. Water would be needed for this. Paint walked over to a small rock with moss on it. He grabbed some and squeezed a small amount of water out. This was going to be a long day.

xxxโ€œxโ™›. ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผธ

User avatar
                                                                                                                                                                          canadianhowl

My pets
                                                                                                                                                                          My items
                                                                                                                                                                          My wishlist
                                                                                                                                                                          My gallery
                                                                                                                                                                          My scenes
                                                                                                                                                                          My dressups
                                                                                                                                                                          Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Duskclan

Mountainstripe

Mountainstripe nodded and unravelled himself from around her."Can you walk?" he meowed as he crouched by her to help her up. He stuck his shoulder under her's and lifted her slowly and gently upwards. She was limping. "Lean on me Berrystorm, I will help you back. Its not that far" Mountainstripe began walking at a deadly slow pace. His muscles bared with her weight easily.

Danwclan

Gingerface

She closed her eyes and breathed."That must've been hard on hi-them" Gingerface corrected herself."And that is true, his laugh is nice" she smiled. She stopped dead in her tracks. She could smell prey.Rabbit. "Light! Psst, rabbit" she called. She sprinted out unexpectedly and scared the rabbit. It had a slow start so she had an advantage. Gingerface was pawprints away before she pounced. She landed on the back of the squirming rodent. She bit down and pulled it out in front of her. It lay limp between her jaws. She dropped it and took a breather."Light, Paint! Hungry?" she called.

Foxpaw

Image
                                                                                                                                                                          User avatar
                                                                                                                                                                          แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
                                                                                                                                                                          My items
                                                                                                                                                                          My wishlist
                                                                                                                                                                          My gallery
                                                                                                                                                                          My scenes
                                                                                                                                                                          My dressups
                                                                                                                                                                          Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm

rosestar ; duskclan leader ; crush: shadowsneak/planned ; assigned: shadowsneak ; mood: annoyed ; tags: copperstar,
                                                                                                                                                                          silverpaw, sweetfeather

She didn't notice the others until Copperstar mentioned them, glaring at both of the cats, "How rude, butting into a leaders' conversation. And I'm not making threats, thank you very much. I'm simply trying to protect my clan from the remade Dawnclan. I've known about you guys for a while."
                                                                                                                                                                          aha wip
                                                                                                                                                                          User avatar
                                                                                                                                                                          aubunny

Posts: 1688
                                                                                                                                                                          Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:43 pm
                                                                                                                                                                          My pets
                                                                                                                                                                          My items
                                                                                                                                                                          My wishlist
                                                                                                                                                                          My gallery
                                                                                                                                                                          My scenes
                                                                                                                                                                          My dressups
                                                                                                                                                                          Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
                                                                                                                                                                          She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She watched the younger cat "your mother told? Are from the twolegs Place?" she meowed "I now where it is so I can bring you to that side of the forest, if you are the lost kittypet?" she meowed softy.

Stormkit
                                                                                                                                                                          Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Blazeshadow, Lilykit

He watched as the Shadewing padded to them "oh, good luck sister" he meowed looking toward Lilykit "What do you mean just as bad as you? What did you do?" he meowed curiously.

Plumlight
                                                                                                                                                                          Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He blinked with a curious nod, he liked suprised as long thay was a good suprises, not like swimming to mud hole. He followed her not saying a word, before got into the flowerfield "is this the special Place?" he meowed looking around the different colored flowers.

Waterflight
                                                                                                                                                                          She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She nodded at him and looked at the peach tree "yeah, it's beautiful" she meowed sighing "lets enjoy this for a while, we can not use the whole day By slacking around, the clan still need food" she meowed pushing her body closer to Stormyskies.

Cranespirit
                                                                                                                                                                          She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

She looked at her mate when he spoked "Yes, they're fine...losing Aspensong, was heartbreaking for them, but they will live" she meowed softy "Maybe a apprentice could be good for him or...nevermind" she meowed shaking her head. She gived a quick look around the clearning "You didn't answer my question? what about you? Are you okey?" she meowed facing his deep golden eyes.

Hollowcliff
                                                                                                                                                                          She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap

She flicked her tail "well this is Warriors against apprentices hunting contest, so yes...we hunt together and they hunt together as a team" she meowed not breaking her gaze to the tom warrior "I think it's more fun if you don't know how well the other team hunts" she meowed softy.

Silentstream
                                                                                                                                                                          She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

As the meeting was over, she turned back to the clearning, her todays plans was to train with her apprentice Cloudpaw, but the younger cat got out of somewhere again. Her hetecromia eyes looked toward the Icestorm, then even to the deputy Embergaze wondering if she could lead her own little patrol or something.

Goosetail
                                                                                                                                                                          tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal, medicine cats

He tryed to figure out how to open the fox trap "calm don't you will be fine" he meowed calmly, sniffing and looking the trap 'great, if I open it now she will bleed to death' he thought thinking if he could get medicine cats "wait here, I will get the medicine cats, don't worry I am back soon" he meowed nudging her then run off back to camp "I need medicine cat" he called out, not saying names because he didn't care which of them answered.

Bluewave
                                                                                                                                                                          tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He laughed "What gathering night?" he meowed loudly, but shut himself down, because most cats didn't know about Dawnclan yet. Flicking his ears embrassedly as he looked around "I know the Dawnclan, but there is not really any gatherings happening between us" he meowed flicking his tail "Well anyways even if some gathering could happen, it's dosen't mean we needs to go there? we can go out to the lake and enjoy the stars just two of use, what do you say?" he meowed turning around to lead.

Twistedpaw
                                                                                                                                                                          tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw

He smilled "well I good...kind of same thinks like you are, I am not really good to catching squirrels thought" he meowed sighing, looking around the forest for preys near By "I am not good climber...my long fur always get stick to the branches or bushes" he meowed.

Loner

Falconkit
                                                                                                                                                                          Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: -

-

Queen Catherine
                                                                                                                                                                          She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She blushed even more, looking nervously elsewhere "well, good..." she murmured shyly "Okey, lets get going then...to hunt" she meowed turning to leave. she Looked back at the tom with a silent smile.

Ivythorn
                                                                                                                                                                          Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She smiled "Yeah I know" she purred to her mate "they will be great cats someday" she meowed taking her bite to the mice. She swallowed and looked up to Sparrow "Thought I was pretty sure I hear some talking to our hunting grounds" she meowed softy "but when I walked to look I didn't find nobody" she meowed thinking that it was jsut something harmless.

Vanilla
                                                                                                                                                                          she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

She landed top of her Brother as she started to suckle her mother.

Nighthawk
                                                                                                                                                                          Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He glared at her back "I know, but maybe when thinks chance we can go back...but not just yet" he meowed nudging his mate "I love you and I happy that you desiced to share this with me, thank you" he meowed licking her cheek.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
                                                                                                                                                                          she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

open...

Marblepaw
                                                                                                                                                                          she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw, open| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She sighed rolling her eyes "Teach? There is not much to teach about fishing" she meowed "all you needs to do is wait the fishes to swim closer, strike them out of the water and kill them" she meowed taking her spot near the river, but so her reflection didn't show above the water.

Flurrybreeze
                                                                                                                                                                          She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She walked forward the forest, starting to remember what kind of training they was doing "so do you two wants to hunt?" she meowed looking at the two apprentices there.

Bloompetal
                                                                                                                                                                          She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

SHe buried her catched bird and nodded "sound good to me" she meowed flicking her ears looking for something else to find. Thought she didn't find more than birds and mices, maybe there was another squirrel too, she was little bit hoping to catching a hare.
                                                                                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                                                                                          User avatar
                                                                                                                                                                          Queen of flames

Posts: 15193
                                                                                                                                                                          Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 am
                                                                                                                                                                          My pets
                                                                                                                                                                          My items
                                                                                                                                                                          My wishlist
                                                                                                                                                                          My gallery
                                                                                                                                                                          My scenes
                                                                                                                                                                          My dressups
                                                                                                                                                                          Trade with me