Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby sharklord » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:58 am

ashtail
    male ◄► 36 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: tba ◄► tags: open

Ashtail crouched, stalking his prey silently.

robinslash
    male ◄► 24 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: flamingshadow ◄► tags: open

Robinslash sat in camp, wondering what he had done with his life, all of his siblings were gone and his mate was mad at him.

morningfall
    female ◄► 18 ◄► medicine cat ◄► mate: timberheart ◄► tags: open

Moningfall nosed around in the herbs, noting what was low.

petalsnow
    female ◄► 15 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: tba ◄► tags: open

Petalsnow lay in the sunshine, yawning.

deadpaw
    male ◄► 10 ◄► apprentice ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: open

Deadpaw looked around for his mentor, before limping into the apprentice's den. Nosing Hoppaw, he lashed his tail excitedly. "Hoppaw!"

lilykit
    female ◄► 4 ◄► kit ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: stormkit, blazeshadow

Lilykit approached her siblings slowly, murmuring a quiet hello. "Blazeshadow, just go talk to him! Your going to be just as bad as me if you don't talk to him!"

DawnClan

scarletsun
    female ◄► 36 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: open ◄► tags: open

Scarletsun lay in the sunshine, sleeping.

sweetfeather
    female ◄► 31◄► warrior ◄► mate: planned ◄► tags: copperstar, rosestar, silverpaw

Sweetfeather padded out from behind her leader, gazing at the three coolly. "Copperstar should I leave or what?" she asked, a pang in her heart appearing at his flirty demeanor.

snowpetal
    female ◄► 25 ◄► queen ◄► mate: shadowstep ◄► tags: shadowstep, kits

Snowpetal purred, nodding. "Daisykit is beautiful. I love it." She mewed. Gazing at her dead daughters, Snowpetal looked at her mate. "I want to help bury them but i can't leave Thornkit and Daisykit just yet, not until they sleep." Snowpetal sighed.

owlbreeze
    male ◄► 20 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: deerwillow ◄► tags: deerwillow

Owlbreeze nodded, and watched as the camp buzzed with life. "Would you like to go hunt? I'm restless and I'm sure we should be hunting anyways." He asked, tail brushing against her side.

leaffire
    female ◄► 20 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: mousebriar ◄► tags: mousebriar

Leaffire looked at her mate happily. "Nothing's wrong, Mousebriar. Everything is perfect! How about we go hunting, eh?
      I need to talk to you." She said a little too cheerfully. She couldn't wait to tell him what she had just found out.

nightleaf
    female ◄► 13 ◄► warrior ◄► mate: planned ◄► tags: pinesting, lightpaw

Nightleaf saw her crush with Lightpaw and trotted over. "Hey!" She mewed.

slypaw
    male ◄► 11 ◄► apprentice ◄► mate: open ◄► tags: open

Slypaw snored, still asleep in the apprentice den.

mosskit
    male ◄► 5 ◄► kit ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: creamkit

Mosskit text text text text text text text

creamkit
    female ◄► 5 ◄► kit ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: mosskit

Creamkit text text text text text text text

elkkit
    male ◄► 1 ◄► kit ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: family

Elkkit rolled around, mewing sleepily.

thornkit
    male ◄► 0 ◄► kit ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: parents, daisykit

Thornkit cuddled up next to his sister, enjoying his mother's warmth.

Loners

dante
    male ◄► 33 ◄► loner ◄► mate: planned ◄► tags: open

Dante shook his head. "She's with me, yup. I have no clue who Nighthawk is but... hmm." Finally out of the Twoleg Place,
      he pointed his tail towards the cat's territory. "Over there. I'll leave here, see ya around." He mewed, padding back to his den. "Hey Swan." He mewed, walking into the den.

Rose
    female ◄► 26 ◄► loner ◄► mate: open ◄► tags: thistle

Rose let her son nurse, then played with him with her tail.

riley
    female ◄► 22 ◄► loner ◄► mate: berwald ◄► tags: open, kits

Riley left Swan to watch the kits and padded from their den. "Berwald?" She called for her mate.

paris
    female ◄► 19 ◄► loner ◄► mate: open ◄► tags: paint, light, gingerface

Paris approached the 2 loners and clan cat warily, only to let out a chuckle at the site. "Well, well, well, look what we have here. A Clan cat, trying to threaten two loners? Ah, classic problem. Name's Paris. Hope y'all get along soon."

swan
    female ◄► 5 ◄► loner ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: riley, rosy, family

Swan watched her little siblings, purring happily.

rosy
    female ◄► 2 ◄► loner ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: open

Rosy slept, curled up next to her sister.

thistle
    male ◄► 1 ◄► loner ◄► mate: too young ◄► tags: rose

Thistle batted at his mother's tail, laughing.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby pebblick » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:59 am

Frecklepelt

He passed after her and saw a squirrel fly past him. He snatched it, and nipped its neck "Stupid squirrel." He said licking his lips.

Rosepetal
She licked her paw vigorously "ow, ow, ow..."

Shadewing

"I am doing good. How are you?!" He asked looking at the kit "Hello little one." He said

Minty

"No, please dont!" She begged "My housefolk dont like letting me go in and out. Please let me stay with you for a bit!"

Patches

"Oh, that is alright." He yawned laying down beside her "well I am 30 moons old, and I have never had a love life."

Lilackit

Lilackit sqeezed in between patches and weaselstorm.

Creekpaw

Creekpaw smiled "Thats great. I'm alright. Tired, but im better now." He said referring to being with frostpaw.

Stripeclaew
"Life is good. How about you?" He asked
Last edited by pebblick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 am

“You guys are really smart. I’ll definitely talk to him. But for now I’m going to stay with you guys, until Mom gets back. Who knows, she might bring back some prey for you.” Blazeshadow said, surprised to see her younger sister was awake finally. She smiled at Shadewing when he spoke. “Hello, Shadewing. How are you?” She asked.

“Or he’s going to get more then threats from Rosestar.” Silverpaw spat. She wouldn’t fight. Silverpaw just didn’t want to start a war. Or be called a kit.

“Well I can catch fish, mice, voles and birds. Rabbits can be tricky though. What about you? What can you catch?” Smokepaw asked, curious to know more about the tom.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:17 am

Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: planned
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

Mountainstripe purred and leaped up. ”Aww,I knew you couldn’t resist!" He walked forward properly and licked her between the ears in a friendly way. Berrystorm has soft fur, and oddly enough, it tasted like berries. ”I will clean out the elders den if you win” Mountainstripe betted her.

Danwclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: None |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Tabitha

She dropped down back onto four legs and made a confused noise.”Out of all the loners I have encountered in my territory, you two, seem to be the most plump. Oh! And add the fact you guys are talking which I’m all for” She continued walking through the trees. It seemed as if they went on forever.”So, Paint And Light, where exactly did you come from? Runaways?HouseCats? Or just born outside of the woods?” Gingerface turned to face them. Her gaze only mildly passed Loght, but they rested on Paint. A loner? He looked more like a to-be deputy. He looked fairly strong and he had no scars on him. He was actually quite attractive. Realising she has been staring at him she turned away and continued walking.

Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

Foxpaw felt her tail on his chest.He looked at her confused. As she spoke the words he stood quietly back from the river. ”Okay, who is going to teach me?” Foxpaw nodded to himself trying to stop him from reacting. His mother had taught him that closing his eyes and nodding his head up and down was a good way to conserve his energy and emotions.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:36 am

DuskClan

xxxx. ROWANSTRIKE
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxx. MOONFLIGHT
      [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I try my best. Sunfire used to be the charmer but I guess I learned from him." Moonflight explained with a laugh. "But really who couldn't try to charm you everyday? You may be mine but anytime I look at you it's like I haven't meet you before and you just still captivate my heart."

xxxx. OTTERLEAP
        [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Alright that sounds good to me." He purred before following his fellow clanmate. "So I assume we will be doing this solo huh?"

xxxx. EGRETHEART
          [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"I actually wouldn't mind having kits. As much as the lying for a den six moons is bad, you'll be teaching a new generation of warriors how to well, be a cat." Egretheart explained. "Shame no tom likes me though. I don't even have an assigned mate I think."

xxxx. VIPERCRY
            [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

Vipercry ran over to his newly made warrior friend and nuzzled her in delight. "I told you that you would get a great name! But congrats Spottedsong!" The tom purred out with a wide smile.

xxxx. BERRYSTORM
              [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

Yeah she knew her scent smelled a lot like berries. Her mother always said that about her as a kit. "Sounds good. I'll do the same back if I lose okay?" She suggested.

xxxx. HOPPAW
                [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxx. COPPERSTAR
                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

"Making threats I see? How cute." Copperstar chuckled seeing the leader reveal herself. "I'm not even on your side. I'm still pretty good into my side. Hope you don't cross over to fight with me to give a threatening swipe because then I can blame you for crossing and threatening." Copperstar replied back again clearly managing to keep his cool and just making tiny jokes. Copperstar was interested to see how far he could make her snap and if she even would cross over threateningly. Then he could just walk away and tell his clan. It would be nice but at the same time, he didn't exactly want to start a war.

"Ah just leave apprentice. As I said, this isn't you're talk. You shouldn't be nosing around in other cat's businesses wanting to help or not." Copperstar responded with a huff.

"Ah Sweetfeather? What are you doing out here? I'm just trying to deal with this she cat who's making some little threats to us. Were you hunting or?" Copperstar asked clearly shocked to see the she cat suddently come out of nowhere.

xxxx. MOUSEBRIAR
                    [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxx. DEERWILLOW
                      [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxx. BERWALD
                        [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxx. SPARROW
                          [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"I know for sure that our kits will grow up to be great cats. They are already so strong for their age." Sparrow purred to his mate before he groomed her fur up while his kits fed.

xxxx. SWANSHADOW
                            [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxx. AMBERSKY
                              [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxx. SUNFIRE
                                [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxx. WEASELSTORM
                                  [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxx. LIGHT
                                    [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, aris, open ]

"Wow that's odd. Painty is quite skinny. See look." She meowed and trailed her paw down along her friend's sleek figure. Even their rib cage was showing a bit. "They are as skinny as a stick. No wait... a feather!" She laughed before quieting down into a more somber tone. "I am a bit of a different story. I'm... fat." She sighed looking down at her stomach.

Light looked behind her seeing a she cat. Paris? Huh. Though Light grew worried when seeing her friend act up again. "Painty stop!" She meowed and trotted on over nuzzling her friend. "Remember, good vibes. Don't let yourself get angry." She mumbled softly with a smile.

xxxx. PAINT
                                      [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Light no you're not fat. Don't say that about yourself." The cat whimpered softly with a small smile at the she cat. "Oh and us uh, yeah. I came from an abusive family and Light was abandoned. We found each other when we were young and she helped me runaway. Since then we've always stuck together." Paint explained. Thought that was soon interrupted.

Paint perked up and whipped their head around to see another cat. "Well Paris, nice to know that you just come shoving into some business that you don't know about." They snapped before feeling Light nuzzle them. Immediately they calmed down once more and nuzzled her back. "Right... good vibes."

xxxx. MAX
                                        [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxx. CARDINALKIT
                                          [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxx. HUNTER
                                            [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The tom kit started to suckle trying his best not to hurt his mother.
                                            canadianhowl

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:39 am

Rowanflame
                                              [male - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: bayclaw]
                                            Rowanflame thought about her question for a moment before answering, "I think we should go in together, avoid getting separated again. We have better chances together, if we have to go in at all." He didn't like this situation one bit, and just hoped that Crowstrike would get back soon, saving them from having to go on enemy ground as well. The less Duskclan scents trails left on the wrong side of the border, the better.

Crowstrike
                                              [male - 31 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: riverbriar - crush: open - tags: rainysplash]
                                            Crowstrike smiled when she nudged him, a purr rumbling in his chest. "Well, I might not live in Dawnclan for a while yet, but I would certainly love to see you again soon. Even without a gathering." he suggested, getting to his paws and letting his fur brush hers. The black warrior didn't want to go. He could stay there and just talk to her for moons, but the sun was setting and Rowanflame and Bayclaw would already be fretting, so he had to get back.

Echosong
                                              [female - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: hawkeye - crush: open - tags: hawkeye]
                                            Echosong stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Echosong padded out of the den and looked around. She spotted Hawkeye sitting not far away from the fresh-kill pile and decided to go talk to him. Walking over, she said with a smile, "Good morning."

Icestorm
                                              [female - 27 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: silentstream]
                                            Icestorm sat down and started cleaning her white fur, the rays of the morning sun warming her pelt. She did her best to ignore all the other cats. It was way too early for her to withstand their annoying existence.

Thistletuft
                                              [male - 30 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: nightspook - crush: open - tags: open]
                                            Thistletuft perched on a branch lazily, his hind leg and tail dangling in the air as he gazed below. From his vantage point he could clearly see the camp entrance and the chocolate colored tom watched with a disinterested look as cats entered and left the camp.

Sandcloud
                                              [female - 29 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: bloompetal]
                                            Sandcloud smiled at Bloompetal when she approached, dropping her squirrel on the ground. "Nice catch!" she praised the younger she-cat before burying her prey so that she could retrieve it later. "Let's hunt down one or two more pieces of fresh-kill before heading back to camp." she suggested, tasting the air again.

Wolfheart
                                              [male - 35 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: ambersky]
                                            Wolfheart stopped in his tracks when he came face-to-face with an unfamiliar she-cat. She smelled like a loner, but underneath it there was a different scent that he couldn't quite pinpoint. At first he thought about chasing her off, but she didn't seem like a threat. "Who are you?" he meowed, his tone calm and even.
                                            ~Wildfire

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:54 am

Duskclan

Mountainstripe

They got into the fender woods when Mountainstripe saw a squirrel.”Psst, Berrystorm” he pointed his paw upwards.”Your up” he purred.

Danwclan

Gingerface
                                            she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: None |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Tabitha

She sighed in disapproval.”Doesn’t sound like fun” she dropped her gaze and turned around again. This time she sat down and looked at Paint.”I can help you, I don’t offer you this lightly, I would be going against my clan to help you. I pity your condition.I can hunt for you. What you caught earlier was no where near enough” Gingerface’s eyes were soft as she looked into his.”I cannot see cats die like this. It is cruel, and I don’t think you deserve it. However, it is going to be hard, because it’s rainy” Gingerface continued to look into his eyes before she closed her eyes, sighed and got up. She walked off further in front of them.

Foxpaw
                                            tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

Foxpaw felt her tail on his chest.He looked at her confused. As she spoke the words he stood quietly back from the river. ”Okay, who is going to teach me?” Foxpaw nodded to himself trying to stop him from reacting. His mother had taught him that closing his eyes and nodding his head up and down was a good way to conserve his energy and emotions.

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
                                            My items
                                            My wishlist
                                            My gallery
                                            My scenes
                                            My dressups
                                            Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

DuskClan

xxxx. ROWANSTRIKE
                                              [ 38 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : stripeclaw, open ]

The tom glanced up seeing Stripeclaw padding over. He shrugged and gave a nod in agreement to his offer patting the ground beside him for the tom to take a seat. He wasn't the best friends with this tom but he was okay. Rowanstrike respected him. "How's life going I guess?"

xxxx. MOONFLIGHT
                                                [ 31 ] x [ assigned: willowtree ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riverbriar ] x [ tags : riverbriar ]

"I try my best. Sunfire used to be the charmer but I guess I learned from him." Moonflight explained with a laugh. "But really who couldn't try to charm you everyday? You may be mine but anytime I look at you it's like I haven't meet you before and you just still captivate my heart."

xxxx. OTTERLEAP
                                                  [ 28 ] x [ assigned: goldenheart ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : hollowcliff ]

"Alright that sounds good to me." He purred before following his fellow clanmate. "So I assume we will be doing this solo huh?"

xxxx. EGRETHEART
                                                    [ 20 ] x [ assigned : tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : brighteyes, open ]

"I actually wouldn't mind having kits. As much as the lying for a den six moons is bad, you'll be teaching a new generation of warriors how to well, be a cat." Egretheart explained. "Shame no tom likes me though. I don't even have an assigned mate I think."

xxxx. VIPERCRY
                                                      [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : excited ] x [ crush : spottedsong ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : spottedsong ]

Vipercry ran over to his newly made warrior friend and nuzzled her in delight. "I told you that you would get a great name! But congrats Spottedsong!" The tom purred out with a wide smile.

xxxx. BERRYSTORM
                                                        [ 15 ] x [ assigned: tba ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : mountainstripe ]

Berrystorm looked up seeing the squirrel in the tree. She nodded before circling the tree trying to figure out a method. She smiled before climbing up a nearby tree and got to the level a little bit above the prey. Risky but this should work. The she cat leaped off and landed below the squirrel sending it upwards. She chased after it and managed to catch it on a thin branch. Berrystorm killed it and purred in pride still unaware of the branch she was on.

xxxx. HOPPAW
                                                          [ 11 ] x [ assigned: ---- ] x [ rank : apprentice ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : deadpaw ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : deadpaw ]

Hoppaw grunted softly and looked up to see Deadpaw. "Hi Deadpaw. Why so excited?" She asked with a small giggle.

DawnClan

xxxx. COPPERSTAR
                                                            [ 36 ] x [ rank : leader ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : rosestar ]

"Making threats I see? How cute." Copperstar chuckled seeing the leader reveal herself. "I'm not even on your side. I'm still pretty good into my side. Hope you don't cross over to fight with me to give a threatening swipe because then I can blame you for crossing and threatening." Copperstar replied back again clearly managing to keep his cool and just making tiny jokes. Copperstar was interested to see how far he could make her snap and if she even would cross over threateningly. Then he could just walk away and tell his clan. It would be nice but at the same time, he didn't exactly want to start a war.

"Ah just leave apprentice. As I said, this isn't you're talk. You shouldn't be nosing around in other cat's businesses wanting to help or not." Copperstar responded with a huff.

"Ah Sweetfeather? What are you doing out here? I'm just trying to deal with this she cat who's making some little threats to us. Were you hunting or?" Copperstar asked clearly shocked to see the she cat suddently come out of nowhere.

xxxx. MOUSEBRIAR
                                                              [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : leaffire ] x [ tags : leaffire, open ]

"I see, yeah of course Leaffire!" He chirped hopping up onto his paws with a smile. "Where shall we go to hunt?"

xxxx. DEERWILLOW
                                                                [ 20 ] x [ rank : warrior ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : owlbreeze ] x [ tags : owlbreeze, open ]

"Hunting sounds great. Let's go then." She purred before standing up and nuzzled her mate before trotting out of camp.

Others

xxxx. BERWALD
                                                                  [ 36 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : riley ] x [ tags : riley ]

Berwald sighed softly but perked up when hearing a familiar voice. "Riley over here!" He called out before dashing off to where he heard her.

xxxx. SPARROW
                                                                    [ 35 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : ivythorn ] x [ tags : family ]

"I know for sure that our kits will grow up to be great cats. They are already so strong for their age." Sparrow purred to his mate before he groomed her fur up while his kits fed.

xxxx. SWANSHADOW
                                                                      [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : dante ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : Cardinalkit, Dante ]

The she cat looked down at daughter laughing before looking up seeing her crush. "Hey Dante. So what did you go out for? Prey or anything?" Swanshadow asked with a small smile.

xxxx. AMBERSKY
                                                                        [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : wolfheart, open ]

The she cat woke up hearing the faint sounds of a cat. Ambersky didn't connect with them until she looked over seeing a tom cat approaching her. She leaped up onto her paws and backed away a bit to show she was no threat to this cat.

xxxx. SUNFIRE
                                                                          [ 31 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : ---- ] x [ mate : smallstorm ] x [ tags : open ]

asleep

xxxx. WEASELSTORM
                                                                            [ 28 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : to be patches ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : patches, lilackit, open ]

"Oh I um... what would you like to get to know me by? I'm not that good with conversations I'm sorry." Weaselstorm nervously meowed out with a small smile.

xxxx. LIGHT
                                                                              [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : annoyed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : paint, gingerface, aris, open ]

She heard her complement but immediately grew aggravated somehow. "Hey I'm a cat too. It isn't just all about Paint." Light hissed softly. "I may be more plump but that doesn't mean I don't also need the food. Paint is just more naturally skinny."

xxxx. PAINT
                                                                                [ 25 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : mixed ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : light, gingerface, paris, open ]

"Light I uh, yeah. We both would like the help though and we know how risky it would be for you to help us. We can hunt for ourselves but some extra help wouldn't hurt. Thanks for the offer." Paint replied back to Gingerface. "Come along Light, there's no time to waste."

xxxx. MAX
                                                                                  [ 20 ] x [ rank : rouge ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : planned ] x [ mate : none ] x [ tags : sage ]

"Look, I'll climb on the tree and chase the squirrel down to you okay?" Max explained.

xxxx. CARDINALKIT
                                                                                    [ 4 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : calm ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The little she kit woke up and curled up beside her mother with a bright smile on her face. She looked over seeing Dante. "Dada!" She squealed in excitement and raced over to the tom. By now she had seen Dante as her father and her mother wasn't going to correct her anytime soon.

xxxx. HUNTER
                                                                                      [ 1 ] x [ rank : loner ] x [ mood : happy ] x [ crush : open ] x [ mate : ---- ] x [ tags : family ]

The tom kit started to suckle trying his best not to hurt his mother.
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      canadianhowl

Posts: 37716
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:29 am
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 am

Duskclan

Mountainstripe

He watched her move around. She was fairly high in the pine now. He watched her leap into the branch killing the squirrel. His heart froze as the thin tree limb swayed under her weight.”Berrystorm! Get off there!!” He screeched at her. He could hear it splintering and cracking.

Danwclan

Gingerface

Gingerface turned to Light.”I am aware size doesn’t matter, and it’s true. You both look hungry” she padded toward them and rested her eyes on Light this time.”You should not worry about your weight. I believe you are strong willed”Gingerface meowed. She stretched her legs before talking again.”Look, we don’t have much time before your scent becomes stronger here. You need to roll in the mud. After we can hunt” she laughed a bit. A beckoned them on.

Foxpaw

____________________________

____________________________
                                                                                      xx"ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ."

Image
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

Posts: 3978
                                                                                      Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 pm
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:04 pm

rosestar ; duskclan leader ; crush: shadowsneak/planned ; assigned: shadowsneak ; mood: territorial; tags: copperstar
                                                                                      "By this time you should know I'm an aggressive and strict leader. Amd does it look like I'm going to break the warrior code and step over the border? You must be dumb to think that." At this point, Rosestar was bored of this but still wanted someone to talk to for once.
                                                                                      aha wip
                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                      aubunny

Posts: 1688
                                                                                      Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:43 pm
                                                                                      My pets
                                                                                      My items
                                                                                      My wishlist
                                                                                      My gallery
                                                                                      My scenes
                                                                                      My dressups
                                                                                      Trade with me