the journey [not accepting]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: the journey [three slots open! pm me]

Postby Officialme » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:10 am

Pearlflower;36 moons; ex-medicine cat; mood; exhausted; tags: All
Pearlflower regretted chiming in. Her moods had fluctuated after the exile, due to varying factors, but she believed they would quell once she was assured they would not lose any more cats. Pearlflower nodded at Squirreltail's comment. "If the snow keeps up too, there won't be any paw prints to see." A snowflake fell onto her nose and she sneezed, excusing herself afterwards. Pearflower's eyes travelled over the cats in her hunting group. Vinescratch.Pearflower would admit that he wasn't her favourite cat, mainly due to some of the insesitive comments. He had a tough history, and she respected him for that.

Riverfog. she got along well with him, and sensed his interest in herbs and medicine. She would not mind if he worked alongside her.
Squirreltail.Pearlflower highly respected Squirreltail. Despite the pair not talking too often, she respected her highly as a skilled warrior, and for overcoming her past.
Falconwing.Even after he was attacked by Froststar, he remained strong. Pearlflower believed he would be an asset to the new clan.

Taking cautious steps, Pearlflower readied herself, sniffing the air for prey or predators.
Officialme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 am

𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕘
tom | exile | 36 moons | feeling; slightly annoyed/calm | tagged; all

riverfog stopped what he was doing with a roll of his eyes. all he was doing was try and help. he dropped the stick and his mouth and sighed quietly, a bit annoyed, but he wasn't going to let anyone see that. maybe it was a bit of an over reaction, his annoyance, but everything got to him these days. the tom said nothing but just nodded, acknowledging squirreltails comment. however, he wouldn't put froststar to waste more cats to find them. however he wasn't about to argue, he wasn't the arguing type. it was a good decision to just keep quiet, he would continue to do that now. the american curl padded after the others, scenting the air as he went along. it was going to be a bit difficult to find good prey now, due to the snow and season, but not impossible.
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:57 pm

S W I F T D O E
|molly|35 moons|feeling; bored, hopeful|tagged; all

Swiftdoe dragged along, not saying much. She nodded her head in compliance, but that was about it. Even though she had wanted to leave her clan since Froststar stepped forwards, she missed it. She missed the comfort of a crowd, the feeling of a family. What she did not miss, was the executions, the yelling, the rules, and the misery. She tried to throw a smile on her face, but her body did not comply. She keep her glum face on, as she continued to trek. She noticed a few other silent cats, but none more then her. Which was stupid. She hated silence. She hated isolation. She hated the state her mind was currently in. She kept tripping on small pebbles, as her feet dragged along slowly, but fast enough to keep up.

After some more walking, she began to hate walking more and more, to the point where she just could not take it.
Ok. Let's just think. We are going to find a place to make a new clan, where I can be myself. She thought, trying to be hopeful, not that it really worked. It worked well enough, that she had the guts to finally talk. She sped up a bit, so she could catch up Vinescratch. Her guts wore off as soon as she got to him, and instead of saying hi, she simply flicked her tail, waving hello.

[ I am really sorry! I was really rushed and I have Writer's Block, so I had to do a really short post. ]
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:39 am

◜Brambleheart◞
───────────
| Male | 14 moons | Feeling ↠ Out of place | Tagged ↠ All |

Brambleheart stared distantly at the other cats as they talked
about what the small group would do. He wasn't really paying
attention though, he was lost in thought. He was definitely sad,
unhappy, bitter, and exhausted at the time, like most of the
others, but most of all, he felt out of place. Not only had he
been exiled from his clan by a tyrannical leader and sent into
unfamiliar lands in the middle of leaf-bare where he could
possibly die due to the cold, starvation, disease, or whatever
terrifying things were lurking around, but he was, for lack of
a better word, inexperienced. He was almost half the age of
most of the others here, but he seemed so... weak compared
to them. They had stories, dreams, losses, hopes, while he was
just some overconfident cat who had no idea what he was doing.
He didn't have any lovers, close friends, or family who he was
forced to leave behind either, and he wasn't very close with
the cats he was travelling with either, though he had bonded
with all of them in their fight against Froststar.

Brambleheart closed his eyes and let out a breath, the cold air in front of
him going white for a moment and he opened his eyes again. He
needed to calm down, because moping wouldn't do him any good.
He knew that. He was sure that he was as respectable as the other
cats here, even if he wasn't their equal. He perked up suddenly as he
heard Houndscar's voice mention his name, and although the fluffy
brown cat had been lost in his own thoughts he had been paying enough
attention to the others to know that hunting patrols were being called up.
"I won't disappoint you! Let's hunt this place dry!" he said enthusiastically,
immediately placing on his confident facade. If nothing else, he could be the
optimist of the group.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:15 pm

xxxxxxxx(• ━ 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
xxxxx𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈;; abandonedx𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏;; borders of leafclanx𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒔;; the group
xxxxxxxx❝ i've been sad for years, don't tell me it gets better. ❞

vinescratch rolled his eyes as falconwing spoke. then squirreltail and pearlflower. he kept his jaw shut, but still believed the snow was coming down slower than what froststar would do. if he was planning to send out a patrol, he wouldn't be a mousebrain about it. obviously, he would send cats out before the snow piled up. froststar may be a bad cat, but he isn't a mousebrained one. there were dangers everywhere. dear starclan, they were lost in the middle of nowhere! he dipped his head right as he caught riverfog's eye, trying to thank him with his idea. riverfog was an extremely smart cat, and if he tried, a good leader too. he felt safe with the other tom around him, and was thankful they were in the same hunting patrol. the only thing wrong with him was how many times he didn't say something. unlike brambleheart, who wasn't exactly bad in his eyes, always had something to comment about, riverfog usually kept his thoughts to himself. this wasn't all terrible, as he seemed to make great company when vinescratch didn't want to talk to anyone, but it might help his case to speak his mind some more. vinescratch made a mental note to speak to riverfog a while later and get some opinions on a few things from him.

vinescratch edged himself away from the tracks, finishing with a final drop of the branches he carried. he had half the mind to deliberately make more steps for froststar to follow, but decided against it in case sloepool or pearlflower saw him. they would immediately tell houndscar, or even houndstar now, what he was doing. even thinking of his past mate made him want to hiss. one of his feline friends caught his eye and he decided that it was probably swiftdoe. his ears lowered as he thought about telling her why his fur was ruffled or why he didn't want to talk, but was pleasantly surprised when she only greeted him with a simple tail flick. this forced vinescratch to look at the ground, smiling to himself as the pretty she-cat almost seemed to read his mind. he shook his head quickly before looking back at her. "you're in my patrol. and if houndscar or sloepool doesn't like it, too bad for them." he said as he turned his head away from her, checking both of their sides. if something were to leap out at them, he at least wanted to know what and from where. the thought of him being too paranoid choked him, so he stopped looking out for the pair.

"hey, uh, if you wanted, maybe we could stray from the patrol?" vinescratch asked carefully, not wanting to come across the wrong way. hunting alone always helped him, and maybe with a friend would help too. swiftdoe. they had become friends over their mutual joint of always saying what they thought, and making sure the others were listening. the only thing that they don't have in common is the cunningness. swiftdoe always planned everything perfectly, but vinescratch only did what he felt like doing in the moment. doing things his way almost guaranteed no mistakes due to his quick thinking. over the moons, he's forced himself to keep a mainly steady mind while in tense moments. they might not always seem to be the brightest, but they also aren't the worst either, which keeps him only trying things like he wants. "i think i need to clear my mind." he explained, once again trying to make direct eye contact. he lowered his voice. "i think i want to run away."
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HOUNDSCAR : 3

Postby morrissey » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:34 pm

HOUNDSCAR!!
          tom - exile - tagged; all - feeling; mixed - location; outskirts of leafclan
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            houndscar followed his clanmates down the hill. he dipped his head to falconwing in return, as the keen tom let them know of any possible threats. "thank you, falconwing," he murmured, eyes darting back to the landscape around him, attempting to figure out where they would hunt, while speaking to the tom at the same time. "if you don't mind, could you be our alert? if you ever sense something, let us know." he tried to put on a positive face, but it seemed to fail. "obviously this is very new territory to all of us, so who knows what's ahead?"
            houndscar glanced behind him to check to see if the other patrol was on their way, then turned back to his own. "i say we try hunting in the woodland?" he pointed with his tail, an area northwest that was a rather dense forest.
            he did brighten, however, as brambleheart commented his commitment. "i'm glad to hear it, brambleheart," he said, glancing at the young warrior. brambleheart had just recieved his warrior name when they left, so houndscar was quite worried about how the tom would deal with all of this new territory being thrown at him. but it was just as new to houndscar as it was to brambleheart, so the toms were very much in the same boat.
            "i'm going to check up on the other patrol for a moment, sloepool, i don't believe you would mind taking over?"
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

S W I F T D O E
|molly|35 moons|feeling; bored, hopeful|tagged; all, Vinescratch

Swiftdoe nodded and smiled slightly. She looked at her paws and then a Vinescratch. Nothing much had happened since they left, henceforth, nothing to really talk about. After a couple paces of walking, Vinescratch finally spoke.
[color=#00BFBF]"Ok."
She said, to his comment about a patrol. "That sounds good." She added. She preferred hunting in a smaller groups rather then a whole patrol. That many cats, meant that much noise. She did not really understand what tone Vinescratch's last comment was in, so she did not answer to it.

[ I am really sorry! I was really rushed, because my teacher assigned tons of Homework. and I have Writer's Block, so I had to do a really short post, once it's the weekend, I swear my posts will be a lot better then this micro paragraph ]
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:32 pm

𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕘
tom | exile | 36 moons | feeling; mixed | tagged; all

riverfog caught vinescratch's eye and dipped his head in return before continuing onward. he respected vinescratch, he had been through a lot and was a strong and brave individual. they had similar ideas and agreed on a lot, riverfog liked that. riverfog glanced at swiftdoe as he overheard vinescratch inviting her into the group. riverfog didn't know the she-cat well but she seemed simple, quiet, she was okay in his book. he then glanced at brambleheart, who was chosen to be in houndscar's group. he didn't know brambleheart well either, the tom was the youngest of the group, riverfog was somewhat surprised when brambleheart had decided to join them in their riots against froststar. riverfog respected the younger toms optimism, especially at this time, they needed more of that. riverfog looked away and went off on his own path, making sure he wasn't too far from the others but also far enough away to not scare any prey away. he had to stop getting lost in thought, this area was somewhat new to him, he hadn't been outside clan borders since he was small, he barely remembered the land. riverfog kept his head a little bit lower than usual, alert to all the noises around him and ready to alert the group if he sensed danger.

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Officialme » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:36 am

Pearlflower
36 moons; ex-medicine cat; mood: exhausted; tags: Riverfog

Pearlflower watched Swiftdoe approach Vinescratch. She didn't comment on nor think anything of it, and simply continued following, her paws beginning to sting from the cold. Her headache increased, and she began to feel as if she could not go on. But, she persisted, and began to dwell on her thoughts.

Though she had loved her time as a medicine cat, she noticed lately how much it had distanced herself from her clanmates while they were in Leafclan. While they were all out hunting and patrolling together, she'd be busy picking thorns out of paws or chewing herbs into a pulp. Some of the others had even had kits with their mates, and she had been there every time to deliver them. She'd put medicine and other cats time and time again before herself—was this why she was unliked? She began to feel as if, perhaps, she was an outsider.

Shaking off the bad thoughts, she approached Riverfog, her tail gently swishing to the side. "Sorry, Riverfog," she said quietly, "it was a good idea." It was true, and she believed Riverfog was quite intelligent, perhaps suitable for a medicine cat position. Vinescratch was highly intelligent too, probably explaining why they clashed so often—though, she didn't dislike him.
Officialme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the journey [not accepting]

Postby scorpiongrasses » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:07 am

◜Brambleheart◞
───────────
| Male | 14 moons | Feeling ↠ Out of place | Tagged ↠ All |

Brambleheart went down the hill along with the other members
of Houndscar's patrol, listening to Houndscar and Falconwing.
He knew enough about the two of them to know about their
struggles against Froststar, which yet again made his seem tiny
and minuscule. He quickly pushed this thought out of his head,
and looked towards the woodland Houndscar was pointing towards,
which he was definitely okay with hunting in. He knew he would
need to work harder than he ever had in his life to survive, and
that he'd have to push himself, so in the spur of the moment he
decided that from now on, he'd catch enough prey for two cats
to share whenever he went out hunting. He knew it was probably
an unrealistic goal, but despite that he decided to tell himself he'd
be able to do it without much trouble. His biggest hope, though,
was that they wouldn't run into any strong predators. If any of them
got badly injured, it could be the end for that cat. It could be the
end for him. He took another deep breath. Falconwing was on their
patrol, he'd be able to alert them of a predator from a mile away.

Everything would be alright.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me