🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:56 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Echobreeze, Jaypaw, Featherpaw, Winterstorm

"You may go. Keep an eye on Featherpaw,"He flicked his tail, dismissing them, but then Eclipsestar thought for a moment, and wondered if he should go with them. He flicked his tail, dismissing them, The gleam of anticipation filled his eyes, but he decided he should leave it to watch as the other cats awoke. Maybe he could continue planning the raid on SolarClan. He needed to make his clan's presence known. He smiled slyly to himself, and his eyes glimmered with evil plans.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong nodded to Ravenwing, worrying about the elders, and the presence of Eclipsestar threatened the forest. I hope EclipseClan stay to their territory for now." Cunningly, she suddenly realized that he would attack at midday (if he did attack) and her eyes were filled with alarm for a second. After-all, they were due for attack, as for now the forest seemed peaceful.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags :LunarClan patrol, Oakleaf, Maplestar

Snowpelt then folowed the patrol, proud Maplestar was coming.
Featherpaw | Gender | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Featherpaw waited for the patrol to start, smiling slightly. A glimmer of pride ran through here eyes as they set off.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist purred softly, stretched, before sitting down with the kit again, smiling at them. She was proud of the three kits, and couldn't wait for them to get apprenticed in the next 4 moons.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltingwillow » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:07 am

Ravenwing | Female | Solarclan | Queen | Crush/mate: Whitefoot | Elders den entrance | Tags: Larksong

Ravewing nodded and was about to walk away when she noticed Larksongs worry. "Are you alright?" she asked the worried she-cat.

Oakleaf | Female | LunarClan | Deputy | Crush/mate: None | LunarClan forest territory | Tags: LunarClan warriors

"Ok, spread out we need to get as much food as possible" He finished and turned around in search of food. He saw a small rabbit, Oakleaf Crouched down and shifted from side to side getting ready to pounce. He jumped atop the small creature, bit its neck picked it and dug a small pit to keep the food.

Blackpelt | Male | SolarClan | Warrior | Crush/mate: None | Warriors den | Tags: None

Blackpelt headed to the warrior's den and lay down in a nest and hung his head out the side and watched the cat walk by the entrance.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:36 am

"Well i'd be happy to have the company. Its much better to have a friend to talk too!"Aspenfur chirped, his cheerful personality clearly showing.

Echobreeze felt uneasy seeing Eclipsestar the way he was. She knew that whatever he was thinking about, it couldn't be good."I'll be sure to watch them both."she padded over to the apprentices, allowing the patrol to finally set off."So Featherpaw."she began as they left camp."Are you looking forward to being a warrior?"she asked, hoping to make their patrol more cheerful
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:02 pm

{WIP} Rippleshine
"It's nice to know that there are friendly cats like you. Some cats just want to fight.." She meowed. "I'll try to join you if I have the time. I hope I will"
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | EclipseClan Leader's den | Tags: SolarClan, Jaypaw

Eclipsestar thought about attacking, and thought at midday would be the best time, however at night would be one of the best times if all the warriors were asleep. He wouldn't have to worry about his own clan if he had a new warrior guarding the camp... Maybe he should make Jaypaw an warrior? She was too young but that didn't matter.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | SolarClan Camp | Tags: Elders, Ravenwing

Larksong thought about what she was going to say, before speaking. "I was just thinking, if Eclipsestar attacked,
wouldn't he attack at midday when the hunting patrol and midday patrol are out?"

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Eclipsestar

Ivy slept, and had an abbreviated dream of the prophecy as well, but not enough to know it was a prophecy. In the dream she saw the eclipse, and then the five cats. At once she recognised the threat of Eclipsestar in the forest, as a leader, and shivered with the thought of it.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags :LunarClan patrol, Oakleaf, Maplestar

Snowpelt then followed the patrol, proud Maplestar was coming. He found a rabbit and at once managed to catch it, before hiding it in a bush. He smiled slightly, his eyes shining. He had always been a good hunter, and was always glad to hunt for his clan. Hunting was a time where he could let loose his emotions by helping his clan.

Featherpaw | Gender | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | EclipseClan Camp | Tags: Jaypaw, Eclipsestar, Echobreeze

Featherpaw looked up at Echobreeze, feeling unsure. "I'm not sure about being a warrior," she said politely. Being a warrior was hard, and with badgers and things in the forest too... In their territory there were many foxes too, along with Eclipsestar sending out raids and battles. "I guess I am looking forward to being a warrior, but what are battles like?" she asked eagerly, despite the fact she didn't want to fight.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist purred softly, stretched, before sitting down with the kit again, smiling at them. She was proud of the three kits, and couldn't wait for them to get apprenticed in the next 4 moons.
Last edited by cloudy days on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 am

Aspenfur gave a small nod."Well I really hope you can join me. A walk by myself isn't as much fun as it is with others."he knew there was more to it then that. Every time he was by himself he would remember so much he wanted to forget. The memories never went away, but what could he do?

Echobreeze felt sorry for the apprentice, not sure how Featherpaw felt. Mentioning that she wasn't sure about being a warrior was probably a lack of confidence in the young she-cat."A battle is tough, im not going to lie. You have to be quick on your feet and on the move."she began, looking at the apprentice as she spoke."But its not all bad. Your clanmates are there with you and if you need help then they'll come to your side. Fighting with your clan gives you something to be proud about, but never take on more then you can handle. Remember that."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:23 am

JayPaw | She-Cat | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: Ask <3 | Location: Border Patrol| Tags: FeatherPaw
"EclipseStar, I'm not sure if she should be a warrior yet maybe she could do a little bit more training? she could be a stronger warrior then?" she meowed, trying to not say to not make her warrior yet because she and featherpaw would get in trouble...
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wiltingwillow » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:41 am

Dovepaw | Female | LunarClan | Medicine cat apprentice | Crush/mate: None | LunarClan camp | Tags: None

Dovepaw yawned wandering to the fresh kill pile. She took a fat mouse and headed to a shaded spot under a tree and took a bite of the mouse. Her brother, Swiftpaw wandered over and sat by her with a bird. "Hello, brother." She said half sighing, she didn't have the strongest relationship with her brother. He was barely ever nice to her.

Swiftpaw | Male | Lunarclan | Apprentice | Crush/mate: None | Lunarclan camp | Tags: None

Swiftpaw hopped out of the apprentice den and looked around. He wasn't one to be on his own so he would search for cats to talk to. He saw his sister sitting under a tree and decided to say good morning, even though he knew it would be hard, he wanted to make up with his sister and say sorry for being horrible as a kit. He grabbed a mouse from the pile and headed over. "Hey there, I just want to let ya know I'm happy for ya." His smile dissolved as his sister gave him a look "for you know becoming a medicine cat apprentice"

Ravenwing | Female | Solarclan | Queen | Crush/mate: Whitefoot | Solarclan camp | Tags: Larksong, Lunarclan patrol

Ravenwings eye filled with worry as the Medicine cat spoke: "M-midday, like today midday?" She waited anxiously for a reply, what if Blackpelt went out, she didn't want another son of hers to die in her life time.

Oakleaf| Male | Lunarclan | Deputy | Crush/mate: None | Lunarclan outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt, Lunarclan warrirors

Oakleaf caught a mouse and put it in his pile. He sat by it and took a break. He took this time to think, think about things worrying him. He thought about how little apprentices the clan had, only one, he shook out the thoughts and sat up to check the borders.
wiltingwillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 am

M A P L E S T A R
Female - Leader/Lunarclan - 48 moons - form - place: Outskirts of territory - tags: ...

Maplestar sat, looking out for any prey. The sound of wings flapping caught her attention and she quietly turned around, seeing a small, skinny Robin pecking at some seeds. Maplestar took the chance and crouched, focusing on the under-weight bird infront of her. Her tail flicked, and alas, she pounced, her claws shining as they unsheathed.

She grabbed its wing, scratching it in the process. However, before she could grab It, she face planted into then ground, letting the robin fly away with pain. she did a front roll and layed there on her back, unmoving.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:16 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Hightree | Tags: SolarClan, Jaypaw

Eclipsestar was surprised with the apprentice's boldness, and thought for a moment. "Come with me Jaypaw." he said to the apprentice, flicking his tail in the direction of the Hightree. He stood on the thick branch that he made announcements on, and yowled."All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Hightree!" He beckoned with his tail for Jaypaw to sit underneath, and his eyes shone.

Larksong thought for a moment. "He will know to be weary today, as if that happened we would argue at the Gathering,"

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags : Maplestar

Snowpelt looked at Maplestar expectantly, his head to the side as if he was examining her. "Are you okay Maplestar?" he asked briskly, looking at the leader with surprise. He watched as the robin as it flew off, and then pounced on an unsuspecting hare, and was glad at his good catch.

"Battles sound scary," she noted, remembering to keep that in mind. She winced as she crept up on a robin that was in the camp and quickly caught it. Hunting wasn't very fun if she was hurting others. She looked up at Echobreeze, and smiled slightly, but her eyes showed otherwise.

Brokenheart | Tom | LunarClan | Elder | Crush: None | Elders Den | Tags: None

Brokenheart opened his eye, and looked around swiftly. He stood up slowly, and saw a small puddle. Unafraid, he looked into it, before wincing at the one golden eye that looked back at him. He crept back to the elder's den, and retreated into his nest in the bush.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me