🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (Roleplay Forum, closed)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:11 am

EclipseClan

Once in the forest there was two clans: LunarClan and SolarClan. Then everything changed. A short time before, two rouges that were siblings had been taken into LunarClan. Both wanted power, but the older sibling gained more trust, and soon gained the rank of deputy. He took the leaders last life in a fight, and blamed it on their sister. She was driven out. Then things became much, much worse. The new leader, Eclipsestar, tore apart the clan with new rouges and harder requirements. A small group of the upset clan members left, and slowly more of the clan's beliefs and truths faded away. LunarClan the party led by Eclipsestar then became EclipseClan, and it is now a dark time for the clans in the forest.
Then a prophecy of five, five saviors that would regain LunarClan and defeat Eclipsestar, arose. Will you be one of the chosen few?

The Roleplay has now closed, mods please lock.

Rules
(all of these rules must be followed)

1. All of Tess' rules apply to this Roleplay!
2. Be respectful, and don't have any arguments.
3. Post forms on discussion board only!
4. Wait to be accepted before you start to Rp
5.No over-powered cats/cats with names like Shinystar or Fabulousglitter
6.Inform me if you are leaving the Rp (for both temporary and permanent absences)
7.No killing other people's cats without permission.
8. Cats can be Reserved!
9. Don't be your own mentor or mate.
10. Pm me to be a prophecy cat, only one per person.
11. Here I prefer for people to talk in third person, as lots more description can be used about surroundings/emotions.
-Minimum sentences for posts is 2.

Clan Rules
(Can be broken during Rp)

1.Leader/Medicine cat(s) cannot have kittens due to their duties.
2.You must be at least 6 moons to become an apprentice, and at least 12 moons to achieve the warrior status.
3.No cross-clan relationships.
4.No crossing into another clan's territory unless invited.
5. No inner-clan fighting.
6. Listen and obey your leader's words.
7. No rebelling against the leader of your clan.

Posting format (reccomended, doesn't have to be used when posting)
Code: Select all
Name | Gender | Clan | Rank | Crush/mate: | Location | Tags:
Last edited by cloudy days on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 29 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:36 am

SolarClan
Prophecy Characters
Loner (Ivy)
Kittypet (Siar)
SolarClan member (Aspenfur)
LunarClan member(Flamestep)
EclipseClan Member (Swiftbird)

Leader (1/1)
Blackstar | Tom | •fallen•

Deputy (1/1)
Rippleshine | She-cat |ToxicFoxes101

Medicine cat(s) (1/2)
Larksong | She-cat | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Cat apprentice (0/2)

Warriors (4/-)
Blackpelt | Tom | wiltingwillow
Brokenwish | Tom | •fallen•
Owltail | Tom | •fallen•
Aspenfur | Tom | *~Blizzard~*
Icetail | She-cat | C R A V E

Apprentices (0/8)

Queens (1/3)
Ravenwing | She-Cat | wiltingwillow

Kits (depending on queens)

Elders (0/8)

EclipseClan
Leader (1/1)
Eclipsestar | Tom | ~Glaceon~

Deputy (1/1)
Swiftbird | She-cat | Ocean Plumeria

Medicine cat(s) (0/2)
res by ToxicFoxes101

Medicine Cat apprentice (0/2)

Warriors (4/-)
Icedawn | She-cat |•fallen•
Winterstorm | Tom | •fallen•
Echobreeze | She-cat | *~Blizzard~*
Jaybird | She-cat | Ocean Plumeria

Apprentices (2/8)
Featherpaw | She-cat | ~Glaceon~
Hickorypaw | Tom | *~Blizzard~*

Queens (0/3)

Kits (depending on queens)

Elders (0/3)

LunarClan
Leader (1/1)
Maplestar | She-cat | banana shake

Deputy (1/1)
Oakleaf | Tom | wiltingwillow

Medicine Cat (1/1)
Silvertail | She-cat | •fallen•

Medicine Cat Apprentice (1/1)
Dovepaw | She-cat | wiltingwillow

Warriors (3/-)
Snowpelt | Tom | ~Glaceon~
Flamestep | She-cat | ToxicFoxes101
Whitefoot | Tom | wiltingwillow

Apprentices (1/8)
Swiftpaw | Tom | wiltingwillow

Queens (1/2)
Dewmist | She-cat | ~Glaceon~

Kits (depend on queens)
Res by Ocean Plumeria
Conekit | Tom | Carpet Sample

Elders (1/5)
Brokenheart | Tom | ~Glaceon~

Outsiders

Loners (1/5)
Ivy | She-cat | ~Glaceon~
Wren | Tom | Carpet Sample
Res by •fallen•
Res by •fallen•

Rouges (0/5)

Kittypets (2/3)
Siar | She-cat | •fallen•
Marmalade | Tom | Carpet Sample

Clan General Knowledge:
LunarClan is smaller then the others due to having less members after leaving their previous territory. They live in fear of EclipseClan spies, and are always finding freshkill layed out for them because of Ivy helping them, but because of her being an exile they are hostile. Their territory is quite far from the other two, but they still go to gatherings. They live quite far from the other two clans, and down a steep hill with many secret paths through the massive maze of bushes along the hill. Mostly mice live down there. LunarClan is now quite small, due to them being torn in half with EclipseClan. A fence goes near the border at the far side of LunarClan territory, where kittypets live.
EclipseClan are quite big, and always fighting SolarClan patrols due to expanding their territory. They are generally quite rude and pushy, but some of them are quite kind, and forced to act tough: these cats generally have mixed attitudes. Some cats are scared, and would turn against Eclipsestar if only they had motivation, but many are his loyal followers. The elders often have to fend for themselves. They live deep in the forest, with only a thin line of unclaimed territory between them and SolarClan. They mostly have birds for prey, and foxes live near.
SolarClan are just and kind, although about two of the members are spies. SolarClan are trying to find LunarClan and help them, but are currently having no luck. They only see LunarClan at gatherings, but they use such a winding path there is no luck finding them. Many of them wish to stop EclipseClan. They live in a small clearing in the forest with plenty of prey, and currently all is well for them... nearly.

A small river runs through all three territories, and there is a bit where they meet in the middle. The bit where the rivers meet is also the gathering point.

Leaders get their nine lives at a small cove that holds the spring where the river starts, and is hiddden by plenty of bushes and rocks. The moon reflects onto the water, and makes it shine a beautiful white.
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 am, edited 50 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 EclipseClan🌙 (roleplay Forum, accepting!)

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:16 am

Season: Greenleaf, approaching Leaf-fall (The middle of August).
Time: Mid-morning
Weather: Cloudy skies, and the winds are picking up. Rain is falling now, and the gathering might not happen due to the weather.

It is near the end of Green-leaf, and already leaves are beginning to turn red, and the temperature dropping very slowly. Still sunny, but soon Autumn storms will approach.

(the gathering is today)
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Announcements!

Current Prophecy:

Five, five cats will end the eclipse, and lunar will be at peace.

Sign: A vision of an eclipse ending, and the silhouettes of five cats against the moon, which is above LunarClan's territory that was taken by EclipseClan.
Interpreter: Medicine cats from the clans.
Prophecy meaning: Five cats (a kittypet, loner, a LunarClan member, SolarClan member, EclipseClan member) will take down Eclipsestar and claim back LunarClan's territory.

A moon has been decided to be 30 pages long.

Our new mini-mod is Ocean Plumeria!
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 am

Mentors
Eclipsestar is Hickorypaw's mentor.
Swiftbird is Featherpaw's mentor.
Silvertail is Dovepaw's mentor.
(more to be announced)

Relationships
Eclipsestar has a crush on Flamestep.
Swiftbird is Winterstorm's mate.
Larksong has a crush on Aspenfur.
Ravenwing was Whitefoot's mate.
(more to be announced)

Relatives
Eclipsestar is Ivy's sister.
Ivy's kit is Wren, and Eclipsestar is Wren's uncle.
Dewmist's kits are Conekit,(res), and ---.
Featherpaw's sister is Jaypaw.
Ravenwing and Whitefoot are Blackpelt's mother and father.
Morningwish is Oakleaf's mother.
Rippleshine is Dewmist's sister.
Midnightkit is Gingerkit's sister.
Brokenheart is Snowpelt and Ravenwing's father.
Snowpelt and Ravenwing are half-siblings.
(more to be announced)

Tell me if I have missed something!
Last edited by cloudy days on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:48 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Leader's den | Tags: Swiftbird, Jaypaw, Featherpaw

Eclipsestar awoke, his eyes narrowed, and claws unsheathed. He had had a dream that had ended with failure. "pride comes before a fall," echoed in his mind, a phrase his late mentor had always said. Anyway, he thought he should check who was doing the dawn patrol, but remembered it had been organised last night by his deputy, along with the successful apprenticeship of Featherpaw, who had just become an apprentice. it was against the clan rules, but he was also going to make Jaypaw an apprentice; after-all he no longer cared about the warrior code, he just wanted power. Anyway, the cats for the Dawn patrol were: Jaypaw, Echobreeze, Winterstorm and Featherpaw.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | medicine Cat Den | Tags: Eclipsestar, Swiftbird

Larksong awoke, shivering. She had just had a dream from StarClan. Sitting up, her paws fumbled as she decided to tell Eclipsestar or not, after-all the dream had been about his fall. She had recognized the cats from the prophecy, and even seen Swiftbird standing against the moon, and his own sister Ivy. Remembering the gathering that would happen that night, she pondered for a second, head bowed. Hopefully none of the other Medicine Cats will blurt it out... She thought for a moment, before examining the herbs in the storage.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags:N/A

Ivy yawned. She climbed out of the nest she had been sleeping in (a hole in the tree, with moss stuffed inside), and smiled to herself for a moment. Then she started to groom herself, before jumping down, and working her way towards the border line, and then darting towards another bush, and hunting a hidden pigeon.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | Warriors Den | Tags: Warriors in LunarClan, Dewmist, Eclipsestar.

Snowpelt awoke, refreshed, before looking around. he was surrounded by cats that were asleep. He felt sad as he remembered when LunarClan had once been bigger and better, but now there were many empty nests. He was glad that Dewmist had had her kits, as soon there would be new apprentices. Then he yawned, and decided to prowl around the camp to keep an eye on things. After-all, who could be sure when Eclipsestar would get his revenge?

Featherpaw | Gender | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | Apprentice Den | Tags: Jaypaw

Featherpaw yawned. It was the dawn patrol, and she was going with her sister. She had been up half the night, worrying about being an apprentice. She had heard that her sister was going to become a warrior soon, and quickly smiled, before batting at her tail like a kit.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist looked at the three kits next to her, and she smiled. She wondered how her sister was doing, and a sad expression clouded her eyes. Shaking her head of the thoughts, a small thought strayed through her mind, and she thought: should I give a kit to my original clan? After-all, she was missing her original clan.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defunctaccount123 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:54 am

{I got to go i will post soon!}
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
defunctaccount123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:55 am

Solarclan

Aspenfur woke up with a small yawn, his eyes scanning the den he was in. After a few moments he got to his paws, quickly grooming his pelt. Once he felt he was ready to enter the clearing he stood up and slipped out of the den. The bright sunlight wasn't much of a bother and he soon sat down, curling his tail around his paws.

Eclipseclan

Hickorypaw woke up and gazed around the den, trying to see who was awake. He gave a small sound of protest, knowing he would rather be asleep, but he got to his paws either way. After a few moments he shook out his fur and quickly groomed his pelt, not wanting to look like a mess in front of the clan. Once he was finished he padded out of the den, ignoring the other apprentices, and looked around. He was much more introverted and preferred to keep to himself. That and he was to shy to talk to others.

Eclipseclan

Echobreeze was curled up in her nest, her chest rising and falling slowly, showing she was still in sleep. Suddenly she sneezed and opened her eyes to see her fluffy tail was rested on her muzzle. She gave a small putt of amusement and sat up, quickly grooming her silver fur. Once she was finished she padded out of the den, ready to head out on dawn patrol.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:30 am

Eclipsestar |Tom | EclipseClan | Leader | Crush:Flamestep | Leader's den | Tags: Swiftbird, Jaypaw, Featherpaw

Eclipsestar watched through the ferns that hid the entrance to his den, and saw the Dawn Patrol gathering. Featherpaw was there already, looking nervous. He knew it was time for her to prove she would be a loyal apprentice, and her sister, who was joining the patrol also, had to prove herself to be a good warrior. Especially that they were going to raid SolarClan in a few Sunhighs. His claws unsheathed again, and he growled as he remembered those petty SolarClan warriors. Then he walked out the den with an air of authority, and gazed at the Dawn Patrol gathering together.

Larksong | She-cat | SolarClan | medicine Cat | Crush: Aspenfur | medicine Cat Den | Tags: Eclipsestar, Swiftbird

Larksong then closed her eyes and sighed. She wished one day she would be able to become a queen, and have a mate. Why did StarClan show that she had to be a Medicine Cat? Now with a difficult prophecy to handle, she pondered for a second, before resuming a smile she always wore, despite the fact her eyes showed that she was brooding over something important to her.

Ivy | She-cat | No Clan | Loner | Crush: None | LunarClan Outskirts | Tags: Snowpelt

Ivy nibbled at the pigeon, before climbing up another tree and spying on LunarClan. She could see a cat prowling around, and hid further into the leaves. Luckily she camouflaged into wood, with her thick brown fur.

Snowpelt | Tom | LunarClan | Warrior | Crush: N/A | Warriors Den | Tags: Warriors in LunarClan, Dewmist, Eclipsestar.

Snowpelt prowled around still, examaning all the trees for signs of spies. He thought he saw a rustling of brown fur, and a familiar scent flew through the air, that he had been smelling around the borders for many sunhighs now. Aha!

Featherpaw | Gender | EclipseClan | Apprentice | Crush: None | Apprentice Den | Tags: Jaypaw

Featherpaw yawned. It was the dawn patrol, and she was going with her sister. She had been up half the night, worrying about being an apprentice. She had heard that her sister was going to become a warrior soon, and quickly smiled, before batting at her tail like a kit.

Dewmist | She-cat | LunarClan | Queen | Crush/mate: Open | Queen's Den | Tags: 3 kits

Dewmist looked at the three kits next to her, and she smiled. She wondered how her sister was doing, and a sad expression clouded her eyes. Shaking her head of the thoughts, a small thought strayed through her mind, and she thought: should I give a kit to my original clan? After-all, she was missing her original clan.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 am

Echobreeze noticed Eclipsestar, knowing that he would expect the apprentices to do well. This was important for the apprentices and with moons of training they should be able to do decently well. She just hoped that they wouldn't run into trouble, and if they did, she hoped they could manage it. Sure, they were trained to fight and hunt, but sometimes a cat could only do so much. If they ran into something dangerous, such as a fox, then they would surely return with injuries to remember the encounter."Greetings Eclipsestar."she greeted him, dipping her head as she did so."Im looking forward to seeing how well Featherpaw and Jaypaw do, though I expect they won't let you down."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me