f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

` ` sixteen

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 am

ailurophile. wrote:
    𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: tigerpaw ] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe white she-cat gave her apprentice a faint smile. "how did you sleep?"

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: dockleaf x wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar x brokenlight ] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxravenwatcher froze, debating whether he should tell the she-cat. but the black tom soon decided against it. brokenlight would tell her he likes her one day. so why bother telling her now? he glanced at brokenlight before letting out a sigh. "we've just been not well-rested. there is nothing to be worried, riverbriar." ravenwatcher explained, turning to the she-cat. "don't worry alright? everything's fine."

//reposting
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:39 am

xXSwiftkillXx wrote:
Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:Sunspots

I dollowed him but gave him some space. I moved my ears as I listened for the leader inside his den.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

I glanced in the direction of Wolfpaw then nodded and got up. "I'll take my leave," he looked at Nightholly and softly smiled again. "I'll talk with you again soon." He turned to walk away so she could get on mentoring the apprentice.

Whiteheart/tom/warrior/25 moons/blind/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:06 pm

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ
    73 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby continued to sleep, flicking his tail tip occasionally. Lately, he'd been sleeping in a bit, more than he'd like to at least. Someone might need to wake him up, if they want him up before sunhigh, honestly.

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The dilute calico had honestly forgot that he hadn't chosen a deputy yet, and he cleared his throat. "If you two are feeling up for it, how about a border patrol?" I'll have Gingerfire, Goosewing, Oaktalon, and Rabbitpaw go on a hunting patrol for now.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby gave off a slightly crooked smile, his apprentice was usually up before him. "Today, I'm gonna let you choose between battle training or flying." He had already taught her most of the hunting tactics, so he didn't have to worry about that for a while.

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
The brown and white tabby shook his head to her comment, unsurprisingly calm as he usually was. "You're not upsetting anyone, I promise."

ɢɪɴɢᴇʀꜰɪʀᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby glanced over at the camp entrance, noticing Ravenwatcher and Brokenlight basically mooning over Riverbriar. How does she not notice that? She mused, simply settling in the clearing in case she was needed for a patrol. She winced slightly, laying her head on her paws. It's obvious that he doesn't like me back, so why bother?

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby began to calmly eat the mouse as she sat in her nest, in the nursery. How lonely. She thought, glancing around the empty nursery. But quiet. I bet it won't be quiet once these kits are born.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The calico tabby kept her look, her tail tip flicking out of slight boredom. "I slept fine."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` seventeen

Postby ailurophile. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 pm

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: tigerpaw ] [ location : clearing]
      xxxxxx"what do you want to do for today?" she gave her apprentice a small smile. "you can choose whatever activity you'd like."

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white medicine cat nodded, before turning to her apprentice. she called wolfpaw over. "wolfpaw can help you around with your herbs and your ears if i'm not around." she mewed softly. she felt like it was about time to really put wolfpaw into something more important than just sorting herbs and gathering herbs. she felt like wolfpaw was ready to learn how to assist kitting queens, treat nasty wounds and all those things. but first, wolfpaw would need to remember the common herbs and what were they for. she remembered she had been a medicine cat for the twolegs before she came here, so her sense of herbs might be stronger than most of the cats here, but she was certain that wolfpaw could handle the basic tasks. nightholly was certain she would still be there to assist wolfpaw in case something wrong happened.

[ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar x brokenlight x gingerfire] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe tom felt a pair of eyes watching him. ravenwatcher then turned around and met gingerfire's gaze. "gingerfire, would you like to join us?" the presence of gingerfire might put brokenlight at ease that i wouldn't steal riverbriar away from him, the tom thought.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:16 pm

ᴏᴀᴋᴛᴀʟᴏɴ
    73 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby continued to sleep, flicking his tail tip occasionally. Lately, he'd been sleeping in a bit, more than he'd like to at least. Someone might need to wake him up, if they want him up before sunhigh, honestly.

ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ, ꜱɴᴏᴡꜱᴏɴɢ
The dilute calico had honestly forgot that he hadn't chosen a deputy yet, and he cleared his throat. "If you two are feeling up for it, how about a border patrol?" I'll have Gingerfire, Goosewing, Oaktalon, and Rabbitpaw go on a hunting patrol for now.

ɢᴏᴏꜱᴇᴡɪɴɢ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby gave off a slightly crooked smile, his apprentice was usually up before him. "Today, I'm gonna let you choose between battle training or flying." He had already taught her most of the hunting tactics, so he didn't have to worry about that for a while.

ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
    39 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ, ɢɪɴɢᴇʀꜰɪʀᴇ
The brown and white tabby shook his head to her comment, unsurprisingly calm as he usually was. "You're not upsetting anyone, I promise." When Riverbriar was distracted, he dipped his head to Ravenwatcher slightly but enough to where he could notice.

ɢɪɴɢᴇʀꜰɪʀᴇ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀʙʀɪᴀʀ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ, ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby blinked in surprise, attempting to look not too excited. "Sure!" She said after a moment,
her tail tip flicking nervously.

ᴅᴀɪꜱʏʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby began to calmly eat the mouse as she sat in her nest, in the nursery. How lonely. She thought, glancing around the empty nursery. But quiet. I bet it won't be quiet once these kits are born.

ᴛɪɢᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛʀᴏꜱᴇ
The calico tabby brightened slightly, before suggesting. "How about battle training?" She was absolutely horrible at fighting, but she wanted to get better at it.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` eighteen

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:12 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
      xxxxxxspiritrose gave her apprentice a friendly smile. "battle training it is."

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: goosewing ] [ tags: wolfpaw ] [ location : medicine den ]

[ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: riverbriar ] [ tags: riverbriar x brokenlight x gingerfire] [ location : clearing ]
      xxxxxxthe tom noticed brokenlight giving him a slight nod. and as gingerfire joined the group, ravenwatcher returned a slight nod. "well, let's go then. there is no time to waste."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me