f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:47 pm

There once was a she-cat that was in a clan. Her name was Rosemarypetal. When she was a kit she looked like any ordinary kit. Then the bumps started to form at 3 moons. Until her wings had sprouted at 7 moons. She was humiliated for being different and even strange. She ran away, not knowing how to use her wings just yet. She ran to the first place that came to her mind. Moonstone. She stayed there and kept asking starclan, why did she get this curse? Starclan replied simply "You are special. We granted you with a blessing, not a curse. Most cats don't receive blessings unless they are of a prophecy." Rosemarypetal blinked in surprise "Am I of a prophecy?" She asked. "Yes you are, your destiny is to lead a new clan. A new species. You will lead them in life and stars." Starclan responded. She had led her new clan of winged felines through the good and bad. She then returned to Moonstone and died there, happily. Kits and Apprentices have stopped growing their wings, so they would go to Moonstone with their mentors and be granted with their wings from the starry Rosemarystar. The race lives on even today. Would you join us under the name of Rosemarystar?
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᵣ ᵤ ₗ ₑ ₛ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:57 pm

→Tess rules always apply
          →No powerplaying
          →No godmodding
          →Don't be rude to other users
          →No Gary or Mary Sues
          →Your cat doesn't have to have wings in the picture but you must include what kind of wings they have in your form
          → Medicine cats are allowed to have mates and kits, since Rosemarystar changed it for her clan
          →Please at least try to make your forms detailed
          →Don't add unneeded drama
          →Fade to black when needed
          →No begging or whining please
          →If there's a poll, don't vote for your own cat
          →Ask me if it's alright to make cats up for adoption, mods are an exception. Telling people they can play your queen's unborn kits is okay though.
          →Only warrior cat swears allowed
          →LGBTQ+ characters are extremely welcomed in this roleplay
          →You can have as many cat's you can handle
          →If you have questions ask me or mods
          →Please try to be active
          →No being your own mentor/mate/crush
          →If you're going to be inactive for over a week then notify me or the mods
          →Please make sure pelt is not neon or to bright
          →Put form of cat on discussion thread
          →Have fun
Last edited by roobeeen on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ₙ ₑ ₑ d ₜ ₒ ₖ ₙ ₒ w

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:05 pm

featherclan is a clan of clouds. We will only lower down to the ground if the prey is scarce, the patrols find a no-winged cat, or a gathering is at hand. We only fall through the clouds if we are falling at fast speeds or we lose our wings. Once we lose them, we cannot get them back. We have dens of thick clouds, protecting us from anything nature throws at us for defying her. Our prey consists of:

finch(common)
          swallow(common)
          hawk(uncommon)
          falcon(rare)
          eagle(rare)
          hummingbird(very rare)

ₙ ₑ ᵢ g ₕ b ₒ ᵣ ᵢ ₙ g c ₗ ₐ ₙ ₛ
          tunnelclan

ᵢ ₘ ₚ ₒ ᵣ ₜ ₐ ₙ ₜ
          prophecy
          gathering
          borders
Last edited by roobeeen on Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ₒ ₘ ₑ ₙ ₛ ₊ ₘ ₒ d ₛ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:13 pm

roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᵣ ₑ ₗ ₐ ₜ ᵢ ₒ ₙ ₛ ₊ ₗ ₒ ᵥ ₑ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 pm

_ ♥ _ : mates
          _ {♥} _ : forbidden mates
          _ • _ : mentor and apprentice
          _ + _ : siblings

spiritrose ♥ duckstar
          duckstar + goosewing + bramblehawk
          snowsong + dockleaf + whiteheart
          spiritrose + nightholly + ravenwatcher
          wolfpaw + brackenstorm
          spiritrose • tigerpaw
          goosewing • rabbitpaw
          nightholly • wolfpaw
Last edited by roobeeen on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ₐ f ₜ ₑ ᵣ ₗ ᵢ f ₑ ₊ ₒ ᵤ ₜ ₛ ᵢ d ₑ ᵣ ₛ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:23 pm

ₛ ₜ ₐ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ
          rosemarystar | ×

d ₐ ᵣ ₖ f ₒ ᵣ ₑ ₛ ₜ
          bramblehawk | ×

ₒ ᵤ ₜ ₛ ᵢ d ₑ ᵣ ₛ
          none
Last edited by roobeeen on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ₜ ₕ ₑ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby roobeeen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:32 pm

leader(1/1)
          duckstar | ×

deputy(0/1)
          Will be polled

medicine cat(2/4)
          nightholly | ×
          Res by KittyRock8

medicine cat apprentice (1/2)
          wolfpaw | ×

warriors
          goosewing | ×
          spiritrose | ×
          snowsong | ×
          dockleaf | ×
          whiteheart | ×
          riverbriar | ×
          sunspots | ×
          bluecrest | ×
          ravenwatcher | ×
          brokenlight | ×
          oaktalon | ×
          brackenstorm | ×
          littlefoot | ×

apprentices(2/5)
          tigerpaw | ×
          rabbitpaw | ×

queens(1/3)
          daisyblossom | ×

kits(2/10)
          name | [url]×[/url]
          name | [url]×[/url]
          (Only for a queens kits)

elders
          Open

ғυтυre naмeѕ
          tigerpaw → tigerspark
          wolfpaw → wolfstep
          rabbitpaw → rabbitspring
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ` one

Postby ailurophile. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 am

𝐒 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐑 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ warrior ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: duckstar ] [ tags: open ] [ location : leader's den ]
      xxxxxxthe white turkish angora was still asleep by her mate when the sun began to rise. she tossed around and comfortably laid on her mate with a soft purr.

𝐍 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐘 ! !
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ leader ] [ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ mate: tempest ] [ tags: open ] [ location : medicine den ]
      xxxxxxthe black and white turkish angora was still asleep in her nest. she figured if wolfpaw was awake, her apprentice would shake her awake to begin their training.

𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐂 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 ! !
      [ warrior ] [ male ] [ 40 moons ] [ crush: none ] [ tags: open ] [ location : territory ]
      xxxxxxthe tom had been awake when the light start to seep into the dens. he had been wandering on the clouds, and now he stood on the edge of a thick cloud and leapt. he spread his black falcon wings and glided through the air - his wings are good for high-speed gliding. he loved flying in the morning, it just relaxed him. he hoped spiritrose could join her, but her dove wings are not too good for that. he shrugged and hoped someone could join him midway and maybe they could hunt for a little while.
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:18 am

Riverbriar ✦ She-cat | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Open

Riverbriar let out a soft yawn as she stretched out slowly letting her wings stretch out last. She purred gently, still sleepy from waking up only moments before. She scanned the area around her, taking note of Ravenwatcher and then of Sunspots who seemed to be as excited as always this morning. She shook her head, reminding herself that he'd calm down once he got older.. Or maybe.. once he got friends or something.. Whatever it took she was sure he'd calm down for something. But she wasn't overly worried about it, let the tom have his fun, that's what mornings were for right? She let out a content sigh, what should she do today? Hunt? Wait around and talk? Both were very temping.. Maybe a quick conversation wouldn't hurt perhaps...

Sunspots ☀ Tom | 25 Moons | Warrior | Crush: Open | Tags: Open

Sunspots was already up, having wasted no time getting up and moving around. Maybe today he could go a little farther than yesterday? Fly a little lower? Fly a little higher? The possibilities were endless! A small grin appeared on his face, though he took little notice of his clan mates slowly waking up. But he was trying his best to be quiet! He always did in the morning! As must as he wanted to talk their ears off.. Or find one of them to beg to go out exploring with him.. He knew better.. They weren't interested in that anyways.. Made him almost wish to meet a loner! Not that he ever had though.. Come to think of it had he ever even seen a loner? He tilted his head slightly before he looked around his camp. He wasn't sure.. Maybe he had and he never paid attention.. But that didn't really matter. He'd heard talk of cats without wings and that didn't seem like it could be a very rewarding friendship anyways. He'd take his flying clan over anything any day!
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: f ₑ ₐ ₜ ₕ ₑ ᵣ c ₗ ₐ ₙ

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:13 am

Snowsong/she-cat/warrior/25 moons/pansexual/mute/crush: open/where:out of camp/with:open

I awoke to the normal light in my face as I started to wake my sleeping body. I got up and shook my pelt so get my muscles prepared for the morning. I walked on the branch I slept on preparing to fly, I usually slept away from the others and out of their way. Not many like me for the things I have done in my past. If I could speak I would repent for all of the things I did but it is to late for me. One with misfortune and unable to comunicate only by actions, no one would ever understand.

Dockleaf/tom/warrior/25 moons/bisexual/deaf/crush:open/where:camp/with:Nightholly

I awoke with a bright smile, what a wonderful day it was going to be. I moved my deaf ears catching the morning breeze in them. I can still use them though I can not hear, communicating with others was a fun thing though they don't know how to approach me since of my handicap. I purred as I got up and streched getting ready for the morning and going out to get something to eat. Once I did I grabbed a prey for Nightholly. I walked into the medicine den and looked around for her and spotted her. I walked over and dropped the pice of prey for her. He smiled and watched her.

Whiteheart/tom/warrior/25 moons/blind/crush:open/where:camp/with:open

He grunted as he heard others getting up and got up. He couldn't get any rest so he got up and sighed softly as he walked out. He has been walking the same path almost every morning which was aggravating. He moved his ears around as he moved away from the den and towards the edges of the camp.
Last edited by xXSwiftkillXx on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me