creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DEPUTY?

firespeck - ♂ - played by; ubiquitous.
15%
riverfrost - ♂ - played by; Omens in the Star's
38%
heatherbriar - ♀ - played by; #WisteriaMoon
15%
badgerstorm - ♂ - played by; sike
31%
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes
-
No votes

Total votes : 13

creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:00 am

creekclan
clan of the rushing waters
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

introduction
welcome to creekclan, the clan of the honest and loyal. we used to settle at peace. we used to be similar
to a creek, flowing with wherever our pawsteps took us. but then rogues rose like no other, a pack that
would bring change to the clan. now we are facing times of trouble that lay ahead; and there has been a
prophecy foretelling that there are five cats in the clan that will have the power to save us all from the
destruction that has yet to come.

whatever happens... young one... the clan needs you to save them. do not be quick to trust anyone...
and most of all... you are not alone. welcome to creekclan, the clan of the rushing waters. welcome.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
n a v i g a t i o n

territory & prey/threats
rules [ MUST READ AND FOLLOW ]
the cats of creekclan
relationships
member list & other
extra links
╚══════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by ease on Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:35 am

landmarks
setting
small waterfall
stream
lake & twoleg nest
twoleg trail
tunnel system
creekclan territory is a mixture between riverclan territory and thunderclan's. mainly, it consist of water though there are several trees growing in the area. the forest, where they hunt, for the most part is dark just as shadowclan's is. they have excellent night vision though, because of this. most of the trees have moss growing on the sides of them though there are a few that are an exception to that. for the most part, creekclan cats hunt by fishing from the streams of waters and hunting for frogs and lizards in the marshes that lay in their territory. their main prey is fish, of course, such as minnow and carp.
the small waterfall is one of the landmarks that is important to these cats. it signifies what their clan is named from, after all, and therefore holds great respect. they collect water from this area as well as fish from it. a pleasant swim is enjoyable to the vast majority of these cats, as well. those said to not want to get their paws wet are referred to as "drypaw's". (if you didn't know, this is the actual term taken from the erin hunter's series) the stream is yet another body of water that the cats of creekclan use to their advantage. then, the last body of water (aside from the several other streams and brooks) is the lake. this is the largest, by far, and isn't used to fish from that often but still is. at the edge of the lake is the twoleg nest which is currently occupied and has a few kittypets. at the edge of their territory is twolegplace which they try their best to avoid. it involves harmful predators such as monsters (vehicles), dogs, twolegs, and other cats. they only really travel to twolegplace in search of specific herbs that grow there; such as catmint. another twoleg place that is in their territory is the twoleg trail. however, this is mostly abandoned, so they don't see it used very often. it is a small forest that they use to train apprentices when learning how to catch birds and other animals. another place in the territory is the tunneling system, which is a series of caves underground that they use to hunt and patrol.
prey ;; fish (main prey such as trout, minnows, and carp), frogs, lizards, toads, finches, thrushes, sparrows, crows, pigeons/doves, starlings, magpies, pheasants, wrens, moorhens, blackbirds, robins, bats, shrews, water shrews, rabbits, hares, squirrels, voles, water voles, mice
predators ;; foxes (very common), badgers, dogs, hawks, eagles, falcons, owls, horses/sheep/cows, rats, twolegs
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:44 am

creekclan

RULES
- follow the site rules. also, no power-playing/god-modding/mary sue
- start off with at least one tom and one she-cat and keep genders even.
- no drama outside of the roleplay. be nice. also, my word is law.
- be realistic. no powers; the only exception is prophecies. use common sense.
- you are not allowed to be your own mate/crush/mentor/apprentice... ._.
- use correct grammar at all times and write at least one sentence per post.
- do NOT spam. ex. advertising other roleplays, one-worded posts, double posting
- no cats with the same prefix. no cats with the prefix creek or star. no canon cats
- i will add more as i see fit.

ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 am

creekclan
she-cat / tom

LEADER
falconstar - blue moon, - gray tabby tom with forest-green eyes.

DEPUTY
to be polled. PM me to be added.

MEDICINE CAT
larkwing - renewed,, - light brown tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.
apprentice :: reserved.

WARRIORS
bluemoon - blue moon, - grayish-blue she-cat with yellow eyes.
bearstride - blue moon, - light sand-colored tom with white and brown markings.
pricklefrost - #WisteriaMoon - long-furred brown tom with ginger markings.
swifteye - #WisteriaMoon - light brown tabby tom with different colored eyes.
heatherbriar - #WisteriaMoon - light brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes.
vixenwing - #WisteriaMoon - long-furred gray tom with yellow eyes.
mintblaze - Omens in the Star's - white and gray she-cat with pale blue eyes.
thrushstep - Omens in the Star's - brown and cream tom with forest-green eyes.
brightstorm - Omens in the Star's - white and cream she-cat with yellow eyes.
riverfrost - Omens in the Star's - grayish-blue tom with pale yellow eyes.
tallmist - ubiquitous. - brown tabby she-cat with white markings and green eyes.
firespeck - ubiquitous. - light cream tom with flame lynx points and blue-green eyes.
snowface - sike - pure white she-cat with golden eyes that stand out from her fur color.
badgerstorm - sike - large black and white tom with golden eyes.
sootfur - renewed,, - gray tom with amber eyes.
spidereye - renewed,, - long-furred black tom with pale yellow eyes.
foxheart - BritishEventing - long-furred black and white she-cat with blue eyes.

APPRENTICES
dewpaw - #WisteriaMoon - light brown tabby she-cat with darker brown markings.
driftpaw - #WisteriaMoon - grayish-blue tabby tom with yellow eyes.
azaleapaw - sike - pale gray and white she-cat with sky blue eyes.
antpaw - sike - flame point Siamese tom with grayish-blue eyes.
dawnpaw - renewed,, - long-furred tortoiseshell and white she-cat.
duskpaw - renewed,, - brown and white tabby tom with green eyes.
thunderpaw - BritishEventing - ginger tabby tom with blue eyes.
greypaw - BritishEventing - gray tabby she-cat with light gray eyes.

QUEENS
lioncloud - blue moon, - long-furred ginger she-cat with pale green eyes.

KITS
open.

ELDERS
open.

OUTSIDERS
panther - blue moon, - jet black tom with pale yellow eyes. - rogue
iris - blue moon, - light gray she-cat with amber eyes. - kittypet
orchid - #WisteriaMoon - white she-cat with amber eyes. - rogue
bristle - #WisteriaMoon - long-furred white and brown she-cat. - rogue

Last edited by ease on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:36 am, edited 8 times in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 am

creekclan

MATES
none.

CRUSHES
none.

MENTOR - APPRENTICE
thrushstep mentors dewpaw
tallmist mentors driftpaw
bearstride mentors azaleapaw
brightstorm mentors antpaw
swifteye mentors dawnpaw
bluemoon mentors duskpaw

KIN
panther is the father of bluemoon
thrushstep, mintblaze, riverfrost, and brightstorm are siblings

Last edited by ease on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:56 am

✖CHARACTER'x'ARCHIVE✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

blue moon, - falconstar, bluemoon, panther, bearstride, iris, lioncloud
#WisteriaMoon - prickefrost, swifteye, dewpaw, heatherbriar, vixenwing,
driftpaw, orchid, bristle
Omen in the Star's - mintblaze, thrushstep, brightstorm, riverfrost
ubiquitous. - tallmist, firespeck
sike - snowface, badgerstorm, azaleapaw, antpaw
renewed,, - sootfur, spidereye, dawnpaw, duskpaw
BritishEventing - thunderpaw, greypaw, foxheart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✖MEET'x'THE'x'STAFF✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

owner - blue moon,
( can do anything they wish as long as it abides site rules. respect them. )

not accepting staff as of right now. do not ask.

strikes - none. three and you're banned.

banned - none. if you're banned, you can't post.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✖RECAP'x'CENTER✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6/24/17 - creekclan is officially created and opened.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✖PROPHECY✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

work in progress. do not ask to be apart of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by ease on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:38 am, edited 10 times in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 am

creekclan

EXTRAxLINKS
- herbs
- diseases and injuries
- warrior code
- ceremonies
- fighting techniques

ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. falconstar
past name[s]. falconkit, falconpaw, falconfeather
future name[s]. none
gender. tom
age. fourty-eight moons

previous ranking[s]. kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy
current ranking. leader of creekclan
sexuality. heterosexual
love. none
family. ...

falconstar is a gray tabby tom with forest-green eyes.

when it comes to making friends, falconstar has no difficulty with that. he is generous, humble, adventurous, enthusiastic, cheerful, and encouraging of others. falconstar is loyal to his clan above all else. he is not likely to judge others, especially strangers, and is fairly open-minded. knowing that he is not perfect and that he often makes mistakes, he trusts in his clan-mates to offer suggestions and in return he takes them into consideration. he seems to have a gift of knowing just the right thing to say in order to make another cat laugh. he enjoys the small company of others, but also at the same time likes his own personal freedom as well as space.

he was born into creekclan to a mother by the name of fawnstep who later passed away while he was a young warrior from a rogue attack. that just gave him more of the reason to loathe the rogues that roamed their territory. as a kit, he would always ask why he didn't have any siblings, and his mother would shush him. it was because she didn't want him knowing that his father murdered them while he was a kit, just because he didn't think he could be a good father while still being a warrior. his father, who's name he doesn't know of but is named stormshadow, was then exiled from the clan. no one mentioned this to falconkit, and they all kept it a secret from him. however, often they would misjudge him for being related to stormshadow and the other apprentices wouldn't talk to him that often. it only made him more determined to become the better apprentice, and eventually he was appointed to become a warrior a moon early because his training was going along very well. the other apprentices soon grew to respect him as well as the rest of the clan, and eventually he grew close to the current deputy. once the past leader was attacked by rogues and passed away to join their warrior ancestors, the previous leader appointed falconfeather as the deputy. he then became leader and now he is leading creekclan in the times of trouble that lay ahead.

i'm probably going to make stormshadow (now storm) later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. bluemoon
past name[s]. bluekit, bluepaw
future name[s]. none
gender. she-cat
age. twenty moons

previous ranking[s]. kit, apprentice
current ranking. warrior
sexuality. heterosexual
love. none
family. silentsky, pantherstrike

bluemoon is a small grayish-blue she-cat with yellow eyes.

she has a lot of self-control and thinks before she speaks. she's very responsible and will get the job done quick and effeciently without arguing or complaining. she's cynical towards others and always suspects the worst in everyone's intentions. she's unforgiving and will hold a grudge for a long amount of time. she's passionate, extremely generous, balanced, trusting in the ones that are close to her, cheerful, has a great sense of humor, and kind. she's often stubborn, self-centered, lazy, and so honest that she comes off as blunt at times. she'll say anything no matter what. she speaks her mind.

bluemoon was born into moonclan to a mother by the name of silentsky. silentsky gave birth to four beautiful/handsome kits, but three of them died at birth. she named the one that survived bluekit, and eventually bluekit grew to become bluemoon. her mother became ill by an unknown disease when bluekit was five moons old. silentsky was moved to the medicine cat den and they told her that it was unlikely she would make it. bluekit was devastated and grieved for many moons, especially after her mother passed. her father didn't support her through it either, which only made the situation worse. as an apprentice, her father requested for him to be bluepaw's mentor. bluepaw hated her father, or she just didn't really like him all that much. the leader accepted the request. whenever bluepaw came back to camp with scratches and wounds on her pelt, she would be forced to lie and say that the thorns scraped her pelt, she fell, or something such as that. her father always trained with unsheathed claws and he would claw her as punishment if she messed up. she was threatened though so she was unable to share this with anyone. she received a dream from her mother telling her that she needed to stand up for what was right and what she believed in. bluepaw did so and told the leader. the leader didn't believe her, and her father figured out. pantherstrike planted a paw onto bluepaw's throat, growling. "any last words?" he hissed. a warrior by the name of honeywhisper fortunately spotted the two and pushed pantherstrike off, over into the water. pantherstrike was never seen since. bluepaw was made into a warrior a moon late because she fell out of a tree and injured her left hind leg.

her father is still alive, though she doesn't know of it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. panther
past name[s]. pantherkit, pantherpaw, pantherfrost
future name[s]. none, perhaps pantherstar someday
gender. tom
age. forty-four moons

previous ranking[s]. kit, apprentice, warrior
current ranking. rogue
sexuality. heterosexual
love. none
family. bluemoon is his daughter

panther is a jet black tom with pale yellow eyes.

he doesn't care about anyone but himself. he loves the feeling of others suffering. he is the type that goes for revenge. panther doesn't stop until he gets what he desires. if any cat comes between his ambitions, they probably would of wished they hadn't. he's the type of cat that might leave you with nightmares, just being in his very presence. any negative quality? yes, that could describe him. he is without a single ounce of good in his heart, if he even has one, that is.

he doesn't talk about his past to any cat, for it is filled with misery. it might explain why he is how he is to this day, but then again, not even a past such as himself's could change a cat that much. it all started when he was a kit. he was born as a rogue, so he was brought up to despise clan cats, and oh how he did. his mother was vicious, not giving into panther's pleads for peace. all she wanted was to attack the clan cats, for some reason that panther did not know of, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. she trained panther to be a brutal attacker and before he knew it, he was following her pawprints without further questioning. one day, his mother told her how he didn't have what it took to be a proper rogue, or a clan cat for that matter. it was a large insult on his part, considering his hatred toward the clan. so his mother abandoned him just at the age of seven moons. he lived in creekclan's territory by himself for another moon. not knowing how to hunt, he slowly was starving himself. it was then that a clan cat by the name of silentpaw took him in after discovering his state. they became instant friends, okay, it actually took several moons... but it felt strange to him because he didn't think he'd ever have a friend. when it was time for them to become warriors, they discovered their feelings for each other. after silentsky's death, it took a large toll on his personality. after all, he was without a mother, and he had depended on silentsky to stay strong. he took it out on bluemoon and in return was exiled from the clan. now, he's out for revenge against all of creekclan.

he won't ever fall in love, ever again. he believes no one can replace silentsky. however, he is open for others to have a crush on him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. bearstride
past name[s]. bearkit, bearpaw
future name[s]. none
gender. tom
age. thirty-eight moons

previous ranking[s]. kit, apprentice
current ranking. warrior
sexuality. aromantic
love. none
family. ...

bearstride is a light sand-colored tom with white and brown markings and bright amber eyes.

he is extremely absent-minded, and because of this he often lets down others. he is not able to swim very well and is rather lanky in figure. at times, bearstride can be a bit self-righteous. also, he loves to run away from his problems instead of actually trying to solve them. the idea of doing so frightens him out of his pelt. one thing he enjoys doing more than anything in the world is telling stories, even if they aren't true half of the time. although he isn't good at solving his own problems, he is good at solving puzzles and mysteries in general. his hearing is slightly damaged. bearstride is excellent when it comes to outsmarting his enemies in battle.

nothing too interesting. he was born into moonclan to a mother by the name of comfreyflower. later on in life, his mother passed away from old age. during her expecting time, she was slowly dying and it was a surprise she was able to make it to have her one kit; bearkit. she would of had more kits, but they died at the birth. his father was another warrior by the name of alderstorm who passed away while his mother was expecting. both of his parents now hunt in starclan together, and bearstride is now a warrior in the clan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. iris
past name[s]. none
future name[s]. irisflower (?)
gender. she-cat
age. twenty-seven moons

previous ranking[s]. none
current ranking. kittypet
sexuality. bisexual
love. none
family. unknown kittypets

iris is a light gray she-cat with amber eyes.

she is good at withstanding hot weather despite her pelt, considering her twolegs keep her inside of a warm cabin. iris loves to complain about pretty much everything. if she doesn't get what she wants; she'll complain. she's used to being spoiled and getting her way. she expects perfection from everything, including the smallest of details, so if you want to get on her good side just don't be so easy to criticize. iris is particularly arrogant and vain, your typical kittypet, really. she adores kits and is surprisingly good at climbing.

iris was born into another twoleg's nest, along with the rest of her kin. although, she never did get the opportunity to meet them as they were adopted earlier on. however, she remained with her mother in the twoleg nest because she was the runt. no other twoleg wanted her. eventually, she ran away and another twoleg discovered her and brought her into their home. now, she lives with them.

she is unable to have kits after going to the cutter (vet in cat language) though she wishes to have some of her own someday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
current name. lioncloud
past name[s]. lionkit, lionpaw
future name[s]. none
gender. she-cat
age. thirty-eight moons

previous ranking[s]. kit, apprentice, warrior
current ranking. queen
sexuality. heterosexual
love. none
family. ...

lioncloud resembles a lion in her appearance. she is a long-furred ginger she-cat with pale green eyes.

family is very important to her as well as serving her clan. she is very hard-working, passionate, welcoming to all as well as friendly, simple (there isn't much of a mystery to her, really), kind, helpful to those who need it, and balanced. lioncloud often is one to come to for advice though she isn't one to ask others for it. she doesn't like to have any conflict and will avoid it at all costs. she has a tendency to enjoy a challenge or a little competition, sometimes getting far carried away. she is sensitive and can connect emotionally to others with ease. lioncloud is over protective over her loved ones.

lioncloud has lived her life surrounded by loved ones, and therefore, is instantly protective over them. she was brought into the clan by her mother named dunlinflower and her father by the name of beeclaw. both adored lioncloud since she was the only kit in the litter. though, later on in life, both of them were captured by twolegs and passed away. in return, her heart was torn, but it slowly wasn't any longer when she met her mate. she then had his kits and is now expecting a litter of her own.

anyone want to make her mate? also... she will be having five kits. i will be playing one of them, the rest are open for grabs.
below is the information. PM me if you want to reserve one of the kits please!

bumblekit (to be bumblestream, tom) - played by blue moon,

there won't be the classic "runt of the litter", please, or anything along the lines of cliche.
keep in mind that the cats must resemble their mother/father. for instance, bumblekit is going to be a ginger tom.
do not ask to be more than one kit, unless no one else wants to play one.
Last edited by ease on Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ease » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:09 am

creekclan
clan of rushing waters
NOWxOPENxFORxFORMS!

post them on this thread. remember to follow rules
and create AT LEAST one tom and one she-cat to start off with.
you can add more characters if you want.
ease

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: creekclan :: rushing waters | v1 | OPEN

Postby FallingCelestial » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:45 am

current name ; turtlepaw
other names ; turtlekit - turtleheart
gender ; she-cat
age ; 8 moons
rank ; med. cat app.
desired rank ; med. cat
pelt ; tortoiseshell
eyes ; green
build ; small, lithe
scent ; herbs and flowers
personality ; at a young age turtlepaw had shown a great interest in helping others and herbs. she was the one kit who would always want to visit the medicine cat den or help others with something. she never did play as much with the others kits. she is not necessarily shy but is more quiet and soft-spoken. she is a relatively calm and patient she-cat but she can be stubborn and frustrated. she hates it when she gets something wrong and will spend forever trying to fix her mistake to make sure she is the best.
kin ; none
sexuality ; heterosexual
r. status ; open

current name ; hawktalon
other names ; hawkkit - hawkpaw
gender ; tom
age ; 40 moons
rank ; warrior
desired rank ; warrior
pelt ; brown tabby
eyes ; green
build ; broad shouldered
scent ; dew and ferns
personality ;
kin ; briarrose, branchclaw, owlcall, dovefeather (kits)
sexuality ; heterosexual
r. status ; open

current name ; briarrose
other names ; briarkit, briarpaw
gender ; she-cat
age ; 21 moons
rank ; warrior
desired rank ; queen
pelt ; dilute calico
eyes ; amber
build ; lithe
scent ; flowers
personality ;
kin ;
sexuality ;
r. status ;

current name ; branchclaw
other names ;
gender ;
age ;
rank ;
desired rank ;
pelt ;
eyes ;
build ;
scent ;
personality ;
kin ;
sexuality ;
r. status ;

current name ; owlcall
other names ;
gender ;
age ;
rank ;
desired rank ;
pelt ;
eyes ;
build ;
scent ;
personality ;
kin ;
sexuality ;
r. status ;

current name ; dovefeather
other names ;
gender ;
age ;
rank ;
desired rank ;
pelt ;
eyes ;
build ;
scent ;
personality ;
kin ;
sexuality ;
r. status ;

current name ; cherrypaw
other names ; cherrykit, cherryflame
gender ;
age ;
rank ;
desired rank ;
pelt ;
eyes ;
build ;
scent ;
personality ;
kin ;
sexuality ;
r. status ;

current name ; nightpaw
other names ; nightkit, nightblaze
gender ;
age ;
rank ;
desired rank ;
pelt ;
eyes ;
build ;
scent ;
personality ;
kin ;
sexuality ;
r. status ;
Last edited by FallingCelestial on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me