ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ϟ --- Boltclan - N+A

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:03 am

Swanfeather-
68 moons--medicine cat-- medicine den-- tags; Skypaw

Swanfeather was awake early, sorting through her herbs. Something inside of her told the medicine cat that this leaf-bare would be harsher than most. She pulled the herbs out of her storage. They had collected catmint a few sunrises ago about it was already starting to wilt. Also no more would be growing after the snow fell. Swanfeather winced, her muscles hurt. The old medicine cat knew she was aging, but that didn't deter her form her medicine duties. She would help her clanmates until her last breath and make sure Skypaw became one of the greatest medicine cats Boltclan ever knew. They were running low on coltsfoot and that would be needed at this season. She noticed Skypaw and prodded her with her paw. "Wake up Skypaw."
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:09 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Open
The tom was looking up as he heard Thunderstar. His tail flicked around as he watched the leader walked out of the warrior's den. He soon pushes himself up to his paws after a moment he walked around the nest of cats. His tail was flicking around as he exits the den. He glances around as he started to lets out a small sigh. "I wonder who will be a patrol this sunrise.

Jaguarflight/She-cat/Mate: None/Tag:Open
The she-cat was watching the warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds.
Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

Mambabreeze/She-cat/Mate: None/ Tag: Open
The she-cat was glaring at the leader as she heard her walk into the den and woke her up. She flicked her tail as she slowly dragged herself out of the den. Her eyes glued to the ground. Her eyes scanned around the camp before he lets out a small sigh. Her tail flicked to the side as she glances back at the warrior's den.

Mistpaw/Tom/Mate: None/Tag: Open
The young tom was laying in his nest as he was just waiting for someone to wake up. He normally waits until he was either called or until someone else woke. He lets out a sigh as he slowly closed his eyes. His head lowered to the mossy nest.
Last edited by Sunsmoke on Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:17 am

Brownspring
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Thunderstar - tags: Thunderstar

Blinking his eyes the brown to looked toward the Warriors den entrance seeing the beautiful she-cat standing there. Yawning he stood up and scretched "Did some one woke up in wrong foot, Thunderstar?" he meowed in soft playful purr in his voice. Stepping after the ginger she-cat glancing at the clearning and the embty fresh kill pile "Oh that's the problem? You're hungry right?" he meowed.

Emberwater
She - warrior - 24 moons - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning the tortoiseshell stood up to her feets as the leader waked her up. She was still so tired that really didn't even get was she awaken or still sleeping, but one cold wind coming to the den entrance make her wake up for real.

Twistedpaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: Thornpaw - tags: none

Curling tighter ball the small Silver tabby tom continued his sleeping.

Swanstone
She - queen - excepting - 24 moons - crush: open - tags: none

She is still sleeping
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:28 am

Lionpaw
11 moons--apprentice-- camp-- tags; Tinypaw

Lionpaw woke up to hear Tinypaw coughing. The orange tom bent over her. "Tinypaw? Are you okay?"
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:29 am

Sunsmoke wrote:Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Tinypaw
The black color tom turn as he heard coughing. He soon pushes himself towards the den that Tinypaw was at. He slowly moved into the den before he looked at Tinypaw. His eyes widen as he moved to Tinypaw. "Tinypaw." He mews softly as he lowers his head and presses his nose against Tinypaw's forehead. Venomglare soon laid down next to the young she-cat. He wrapped his tail around her and mews. "Tinypaw stay laid down. Please."

The she-cat was watching the warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

The she-cat was glaring at the leader as she heard her walk into the den and woke her up. She flicked her tail as she slowly dragged herself out of the den. Her eyes glued to the ground. Her eyes scanned around the camp before he lets out a small sigh. Her tail flicked to the side as she glances back at the warrior's den.

The young tom was laying in his nest as he was just waiting for someone to wake up. He normally waits until he was either called or until someone else woke. He lets out a sigh as he slowly closed his eyes. His head lowered to the mossy nest.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:38 am

Lionpaw
11 moons--apprentice-- camp-- tags; Tinypaw, Venomglare, Brownspring, Thunderstar

Lionpaw backed away from Tinypaw as Venomglare came up. He nodded and left. He was met with a sharp wind against his nose. The golden apprentice squinted his eyes and padded forward. He found the brown pelt of his mentor Brownspring, "Hi Brownspring!" Then he noticed Thunderstar. "And good morning Thunderstar." He added.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:43 am

Venomglare/Tom/Mate: None/ Tag: Tinypaw
"Tinypaw, mind if I carry you to Swanfeather?" Venomglare started to groom the young she-cat as he was trying to keep her warm. He soon moves so his body blocked the snow and rain from hitting Tinypaw. Swanfeather will help you and I will come there every day and make sure you are warm and getting better." The tom looked down at her as he would keep his word to Tinypaw. He pulled her closer as he tried to use his warmth to keep her warm.

The she-cat was watching the Warriors and the leader exit the dens. She started to purr softly as she looked up at the clouds. Her ears flatten as she was just listening to what was going around. Her tail was wrapped nicely around her and purrs softly.

The young tom lifted his head as he watched the older cat trying and help Tinypaw. He purrs softly as he slowly stood up. His tail flicked around as his ears flatten against his head.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:47 am

Brownspring
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Thunderstar - tags: Thunderstar, Lionpaw, Swanfeather, Skypaw

He rolled his eyes, with a deep yawn "Alright, Alright mine mighty queen, calling for the healer to safe Tinypaw" he meowed relaxed way. Walking toward the medicine cats den he was almost walkin to Lionpaw "Good Morning Lionpaw? Mind if we trainlater today? I needs to call Swanfeather and we need to find some prey, if we can find anything in this blizzard" he sighed glancing the snow "Swanfeather, Skypaw" he called the medicine cat "Tinypaw is sick, she needs you" he said.

Emberwater
She - warrior - 24 moons - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning the tortoiseshell stood up to her feets as the leader waked her up. She was still so tired that really didn't even get was she awaken or still sleeping, but one cold wind coming to the den entrance make her wake up for real.

Twistedpaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: Thornpaw - tags: Venomglare, Tinypaw

Curling tighter ball the small Silver tabby tom continued his sleeping. Thought Tinypaws couched come inside his dreams, which make himimpossible to get any sleep at all. Opening his eyes the young tom looked at the other apprentice "What wrong with her?" he asked yawning.

Swanstone
She - queen - excepting - 24 moons - crush: open - tags: none

She is still sleeping
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:56 am

Swanfeather
68 moons-- medicine cat-- medicine den-- tags; Thunderstar, Brownspring, Tinypaw, Skypaw, Venomglare.

After Thunderstar gave the first warning, Swanfeather was already salvaging her herbs. Let's see... She didn't know what was wrong with Tinypaw. The old medicine cat picked up the last few stems of coltsfoot in her jaws and two stems of catmint. She fished out a poppy seed. She could get more if she needed. Swanfeather saw Venomglare trying to get Tinypaw to her den. She dropped her herb bundle on the apprentice den floor. "No! She needs to rest, let her rest."
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticUmbreon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:59 am

Duskmoon/Warrior/Molly/Crush - Open/Tags - Open.

Duskmoon sat in the warrior den, watching the drizzle. "Will it ever let up?" She asked herself, eyeing the clearing. She tucked her tail around herself and fluffed out her fur.

Adderstrike/Warrior/Tom/Crush - [censored]/Tags - Thunderstar.

He padded into camp, dripping wet with a skinny rabbit in his mouth. "I knew I could have done better..." He growled at himself and walked up to Thunderstar. "Thunderstar, I caught SOMETHING. This weather does offer much." He hissed, setting the rabbit down and poking it with one paw. He gave a small shake of his wet pelt.

River/Loner/Molly/Crush - [censored]/Tags - Family|Open.

The loner crouched down, the weather battering her fur. She tucked her kits under her belly. Her kits squealed but she licked there damp fur instead of replying.

Ligerkit/Kit/Tom/Crush - Closed/Tags - Family|Open.

Ligerkit hisses as his mother tried to groom him. "Cant we go inside?" He mewled, pawing at her. She didnt respond. He huffed.

Hollykit/Kit/Molly/Crush - Closed/Tags - Family|Open.

Hollykit shuddered looking into the clearing. She saw cats in dens, some even outside. She curled up tightly and closed her eyes.

Featherkit/Kit/Molly/Crush - Closed/Tags - Family|Open.

Featherkit wailed, her pink mouth wide. She disliked the rain. The she-kit mewled at her mother. "Im freezing and hungry!" She wailed and cried. Featherkit tried to draw attention to herself.

Kinda didnt know what to write. XD
Hello everyone,I'm artistic umbreon,I'm in love with Pokemon and I love pixels with a passion. My goals are being able to animate for sure!
I'm very open to trades,Sorry if I decline though!Image

Bree-Bi-Nerd-Short-Loves sweets-Roleplayer

I do draw,I just draw on paper mostly. If your looking for a roleplayer,This is what I enjoy.
ImageWarrior cats.
ImagePokemon.
ImageWolves.
ImageWild animal.
I have FH,LM and Lioden.
ArtisticUmbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups