{ ☼☼ SUNCLAN } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: { ☼☼ Sυɴclαɴ } V.2 ~~ Accepтιɴɢ

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 am

Tinykit
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 5 Moons | Gender: Tom| Rank: Kit| Tags: Stormstrike}

A small growing sound came from Tinykit, or more pacifically, Tinykit's stomach. Hunger pains woke the small kit, unable to ignore his hungry belly Tinykit slowly opened his eyes. His stomach growled a little louder, reminding him he was still hungry. Tinykit yawned before he started to poke his mothers side. "Mom I'm hungry." Tinykit whispered softly, giving Rainfur another poke. Rainfur mumbled something before burring her face under a paw. "Moooommmm." Tinykit meowed a bit louder. "Find something in the prey pile, then come right back." Rainfur said tiredly, not even bothering to open her eyes. "Really!?" Tinykit asked in disbelief, his voice raising in excitement. "I can go by myself!?" Tinykit asked before Rainfur had a chance to answer. Rainfur cracked one eye open to look at him. "Yes, you can go by yourself, just make sure to come right back. Okay?" Tinykit let out an exited purr as he nodded his head quickly. He quickly made his way other to the edge of the two-leg thing they had been sleeping on. His favorite thing to do was climbing it up to the top, but going down was a bit tricky. After a few seconds he was able to make it down without to much of a fall. He puffed out his chest proudly, he had gotten a lot better at going down. Just as he started to make his way to the prey pile he spotted Stormstike pacing. Deciding he could hold off a bit longer, Tinykit padded up to the queen. He frowned slightly noticing she seamed a bit, off? "Hey Stormstike!" Tinykit purred looking up at the grey and white she-cat. "What are you up to? Are your kits playing in your belly again?"

Bruce
────────────────────────────────────
{Age: 23 Moons | Gender: Tom | Rank: Loner | Tags: Open}

Bruce was sprawled on the floor, the most comfortable position he had found without hurting his leg. He snored a little, but thankfully it wasn't horribly loud. As he slept a reoccurring dream took over the one he was having. His face twisted into a frown before he woke with a jolt. Bruce laid still for a few minuets, letting his mind clear of the dreams. Mouse dung, I thought they were gone for good this time. Bruce thought as he lashed his tail against the ground. He froze, sudden realizing what he had done. Mouse dung? UUUGGGGHHHH Now I'm even beginning to talk like these clan cats. Bruce lifted his head, letting out a yawn as he did so. He glanced back at his leg, wondering when he would be able to fully use it again. Maybe I can walk around a bit again today, just laying around all day is rather boring.
Last edited by ColonelHamster on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:32 pm

HAZELSTAR
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ male ] [ fifty-two moons ] [ leader ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      One would say Hazelstar looked lonely sleeping by himself on a twoleg stump, but in reality it was no different than what he had done before. Sure, the tom looked like he was flowing over the edges with his long fur, but he really was content. He wasn't afraid to pass up a soft cushion to someone who needed it more. These cats were precious to him, and upon sitting up and grooming his tangled coat, he thought about all they had been through. Though he hadn't always been there from the start, Hazelstar had been a part of the clan long enough to understand its underlying strength. No matter what, cats still got up in the morning to go patrolling or hunting, and the feeling it gave Hazelstar was special. Irreplaceable.

RAVENSTEP
      [ male ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Owlfeather ]
      He looked up from his spot, and nodded. "Instead of sleeping the morning away." His pale gaze shifted to the warrior, and he got to his paws. "I can assuming you're coming?" His tone sounded apathetic, but it would be nice to have someone join him. He rarely went out with Emberblossom and Rivertail, and sometimes was too awkward to want to go hunting with Harestep. Without his sister, he resorted to lone hunts, unless Lilybreeze ordered group patrols.

STORMSTRIKE
      [ female ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ queen ] [ mate is harestep ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Tinykit ]
      She didn't expect the high-pitched voice to sound behind her, and twitched in surprise as she turned around. The kit took some of the edge off though, and she smiled softly. "Yes, and they're looking forward to play with you." Of course when they're older. "How come you're out here all by yourself? Does Rainfur know?" She glanced towards the queen, who didn't seem to be aware that her son wasn't in the nest.

EMBERBLOSSOM
      [ female ] [ nineteen moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      Most nights were serene and silent for the most part other than the chirping of crickets and the creaking of tree limbs. But some nights, Emberblossom found it hard to sleep. The memories of the storm still fresh in her mind; becoming accustomed to the loud torrential rain beating down against the the twoleg nest. The thunder growling in the distance. The anxiety in the air. Lying in her nest, she could feel the fear that they all had experienced recently. That night had been a rough on, and she found herself blankly staring above, before twisting and turning to find a comfortable spot. She did indeed drift off at some point, only to be rudely awakened by her own memories and thoughts.

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:31 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Flamepaw ♥ She-cat ♥ 8 moons ♥ Apprentice ♥ Crush; none ♥ Tags; open
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

-sleeping-

Pineleap ♘ Tom ♘ 26 moons ♘ Warrior ♘ Crush; none ♘ Tags; open

Pineleap popped his head out of his nest, taking in his surroundings. Seems like quite a few cats are awake.. He carefully scooted out of his nest and jumped to the ground, hoping that he didn't disturb any of his clanmates who were still asleep.

Robinpaw ♢ She-cat ♢ 10 moons ♢ Apprentice ♢ Crush; none ♢ Tags; open

Robinpaw laid awake in her nest, having been woken from a nightmare. A fox.. chasing Sparrowpaw.. She didn't want to remember it, but the nightmare continued to play in her head. She knew Sparrowpaw was safe, probably asleep, in the nest under her, but the thought of a fox cornering her brother, with her being unable to help, brought shivers to her and she curled up further, wanting it to end. Let's just.. go back to sleep.. and forget about this.

Sparrowpaw ◎ Tom ◎ 10 moons ◎ Apprentice ◎ Crush; none ◎ Tags; open

-sleeping-

Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior ❀ Crush; none ❀ Tags; open

Roseflight sat at the edge of camp, pawing at the grass. How intriguing.. it goes from grass to.. whatever this is. She tapped at the ground beneath her, the wooden floor returning small taps each time she hit her paw on it. Two-leg nests never failed to confuse her, with their high ledges and walls. She still didn't understand how the rain never reached some places of the nest, and how the wind just wouldn't blow in certain spots. She sighed. I wish Oakfall were here.. But he had been lost along the journey to the two-leg nest. She shivered, not wanting to remember all that had happened before.

▶ OOC: Oakfall is her brother. Until I decide whether or not I want to rp him, we're just gonna pretend he got lost on their journey.
very!! inactive!! sorry to anyone
who has tried to contact me/trade with me.
i'm trying to get back into cs, please be
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Icetooth
Warrior; Mentors Eveningpaw | 44 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

Icetooth quietly stepped out of his "nest", careful not to shake the two-leg thing that the warriors and apprentices had made their nests in. He was glad that he was on the lowest one, nearest to the ground, so that getting out wasn't too disruptive or difficult. He notices Harestep depositing a bird into the freshkill pile. Though, he'd rather not talk to the other tom, but it's not like he dislikes him or anything. Both Harestep and himself were pretty reserved. He sat down near the Warrior's "dens" and started grooming himself and waiting for Lilybreeze to start assigning the dawn patrols as well as waiting for his apprentice, Eveningpaw to wake. Today, he had woken earlier than usual, but he still expects his apprentice to be up by the time the clan starts waking.

Cloudbreeze
Warrior | 21 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Blizzardpelt

The other warrior still seemed distant, like he was thinking about something. Despite his clanmate's weird behavior, he grinned slightly. "I'm doing amazing actually!" His eyes gleamed mischievously. "Had the best dream ever, I had a mate and kits in my dream, one of them even had my eyes!" He mewed. "Just kidding- I wish that would happen though. I had a terrible dream! I was about to catch a fat rabbit but it just so happened to be clever and hopped away just as I leap," he rambled, trying to sound dramatic. "I even slipped in mud trying to chase it." Though, like he realized something suddenly, his white ears perked up. "Hey, why don't we go on a patrol together once Lilybreeze assign some or something?" He mewed. Maybe that would keep Blizzardpelt away from the things he thinking about. He can't fool Cloudbreeze, he can tell that he's thinking about something, perhaps not the best things.

Owlfeather
Warrior; Mentors Squirrelpaw | 25 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Ravenstep

She blinked in surprised. She usually sees Ravenstep going alone instead of with others, unless assigned into a patrol. "Sure, if you want," She mewed. Owlfeather was bored anyways, might as well go out and do something for the clan. "Should we wait for another cat to join us, or should we just go?" She turned her gaze to the other warrior.

Berrypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Ashfeather | 9 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Roseflight

The small apprentice wakes up, noticing that her denmate, Ivypaw, has already woken up. She leaped onto the ground, shaking her fur before fluffing it out again. Berrypaw notices Roseflight sitting near the edge of the camp, sighing. Curious, she padded over to the warrior. "Hi, Roseflight, how are you doing today?" She mews in greeting. The dark apprentice sat next to the warrior, her amber eyes gazing at Roseflight with curiosity and interest.

Ivypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Lightningwing | 6 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Open

The pale calico apprentice was already up and waiting in the nest, afraid to disturb the cats next to her if she gets out of the nest, and waiting for her mentor to take her patrolling or to train. She has recently become an apprentice and she was eager to do her best, since she wasn't clan born. Ivypaw wants to prove to her clan that she was as capable as any clan-born apprentice; she wanted to repay Sunclan for taking her in and caring for her by being the best warrior she can. She was the youngest of the apprentices, and since she was quite new, she didn't have much friends other than maybe Berrypaw, who was still sound asleep besides her. The dark-furred apprentice had a big mouth sometimes but Ivypaw was glad she could talk to her.
Last edited by Shadow2204 on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:52 pm

Pineleap ♘ Tom ♘ 26 moons ♘ Warrior ♘ Crush; none ♘ Tags; open

Pineleap popped his head out of his nest, taking in his surroundings. Seems like quite a few cats are awake.. He carefully scooted out of his nest and jumped to the ground, hoping that he didn't disturb any of his clanmates who were still asleep.

+ Robinpaw ♢ She-cat ♢ 10 moons ♢ Apprentice ♢ Crush; none ♢ Tags; open

...I can't sleep.. Robinpaw sighed in defeat and slowly sat up before carefully stepping out of her den. She sat down beside the apprentice den, grooming herself. Might as well wait for Sparrowpaw to wake up, so long as he wakes up before my mentor takes me out to train..

+ Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior ❀ Crush; none ❀ Tags; Berrypaw

Roseflight was pulled out of her thoughts by Berrypaw's greeting. "Oh, good morning Berrypaw."
She mewed in return. "I'm doing fine, thank you. How are you? Did you just wake up?" She gazed at the apprentice.
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow2204 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Berrypaw
Apprentice; Mentor- Ashfeather | 9 Moons | Crushless | Tagged: Roseflight

Berrypaw blinked her amber eyes. "Yeah, I just woke up. I'm doing fine, a bit tired," she mews. "What were you thinking about earlier just now?" Berrypaw being the curious, and blunt, apprentice she is, she asked Roseflight about her thoughts. The warrior seemed troubled about something and the nosy apprentice wants to know what was troubling her so maybe she could comfort her.

//I just realized i tagged Roseflight with the wrong character whoops
Shadow2204

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Robinpaw ♢ She-cat ♢ 10 moons ♢ Apprentice ♢ Crush; none ♢ Tags; open

...I can't sleep.. Robinpaw sighed in defeat and slowly sat up before carefully stepping out of her den. She sat down beside the apprentice den, grooming herself. Might as well wait for Sparrowpaw to wake up, so long as he wakes up before my mentor takes me out to train..

+ Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior ❀ Crush; none ❀ Tags; Berrypaw

"Ahh.." Roseflight trailed off, caught off-guard by the apprentices words. I suppose.. it wouldn't hurt to tell her. She turned her head away from Berrypaw and shuffled her paw along the dirt at the edge of the two-leg ground. "I was.. thinking about my brother.." She murmured, turning to look back at the apprentice.

▶ Haha, I saw that too. It's fine!
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:49 pm

HAZELSTAR
      [ male ] [ fifty-two moons ] [ leader ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; open ]
      One would say Hazelstar looked lonely sleeping by himself on a twoleg stump, but in reality it was no different than what he had done before. Sure, the tom looked like he was flowing over the edges with his long fur, but he really was content. He wasn't afraid to pass up a soft cushion to someone who needed it more. These cats were precious to him, and upon sitting up and grooming his tangled coat, he thought about all they had been through. Though he hadn't always been there from the start, Hazelstar had been a part of the clan long enough to understand its underlying strength. No matter what, cats still got up in the morning to go patrolling or hunting, and the feeling it gave Hazelstar was special. Irreplaceable.

RAVENSTEP
      [ male ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Owlfeather ]
      "It's up to you." He said, As long as nomone comes along to bug me. He was fine with waiting, but wasn't eager to be in a group. "There will be other opportunities for them." He finally decided, briskly pacing towards the entrance. One cat was enough; too many would make him fidgety. He looked over to make sure she had comprehended his words.

STORMSTRIKE
      [ female ] [ twenty-nine moons ] [ queen ] [ mate is harestep ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Tinykit ]
      She didn't expect the high-pitched voice to sound behind her, and twitched in surprise as she turned around. The kit took some of the edge off though, and she smiled softly. "Yes, and they're looking forward to play with you." Of course when they're older. "How come you're out here all by yourself? Does Rainfur know?" She glanced towards the queen, who didn't seem to be aware that her son wasn't in the nest.

EMBERBLOSSOM
      [ female ] [ nineteen moons ] [ warrior ] [ crushless ] [ no apprentice ] [ tagged; Pineleap ]
      She finally gave up on sleep, and upon taking a deep breath she rolled onto her belly and pushed herself up. With a yawn, she almost tripped getting out of her nest. Trying to sleep only tired her out more. She noticed Pineleap getting up as well. "Morning Pineleap. I was thinking of gathering a few cats to check the borders. Care to join?" She asked, looking around for any others. Roseflight didn't seem to be busy, and neither did Icetooth.

Cιєℓ Pнαηтσмнινє

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lun.ala » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:01 pm

WOLFDUSK
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
52 moons warrior tags;; open
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Wolfdusk slowly woke up, shielding her eyes with her paw from the bright morning sun. She let out a long yawn as she got up to her paws and stretched before padding out of the twoleg-made pocket, looking around at the cats around. She sighed as she realized Lilacpaw wasn't visible Maybe she isn't awake yet.. She thought as she looked back at the pocket she rested in. She then leaped up to the top of one of the pockets, hoping to not disturb anyone's sleep as she sat down and started grooming her fur.

EVENINGPAW
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
10 moons apprentice tags;; icetooth
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Eveningpaw woke up, letting out a yawn before rubbing his eyes sleepily with his paw. He then got up and stretched, feeling energetic as usual. He happily made his way to his mentor "Good morning, Icetooth!" He meowed cheerfully as he sat beside his mentor. He looked around at the other cats before looking back up at Icetooth "How are you?"
lun.ala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 pm

+ Flamepaw ♥ She-cat ♥ 8 moons ♥ Apprentice ♥ Crush; none ♥ Tags; open

Flamepaw blinked as the light hit her eyes, and she drowsily sat up. Oh.. what time is it? She poked her head out of her resting place. Doesn't look like it's too late..

+ Pineleap ♘ Tom ♘ 26 moons ♘ Warrior ♘ Crush/Mate; none ♘ Tags; Emberblossom

Pineleap turned around at the sound of a voice. "Oh, good morning Emberblossom." He mewed cheerfully. He stretched and waved his tail. "Sure! That sounds good to me."

+ Robinpaw ♢ She-cat ♢ 10 moons ♢ Apprentice ♢ Crush; none ♢ Tags; open

The lazy mouse-brain.. Shaking her head in defeat, she decided to look around and see if there was anything she could do in the meantime. I don't see my mentor anywhere..

Sparrowpaw ◎ Tom ◎ 10 moons ◎ Apprentice ◎ Crush; none ◎ Tags; open

-still sleeping ._.-

Roseflight ❀ She-cat ❀ 29 moons ❀ Warrior ❀ Crush; none ❀ Tags; Berrypaw

"Ahh.." Roseflight trailed off, caught off-guard by the apprentices words. I suppose.. it wouldn't hurt to tell her. She turned her head away from Berrypaw and shuffled her paw along the dirt at the edge of the two-leg ground. "I was.. thinking about my brother.." She murmured, turning to look back at the apprentice.
patient with me <3
cat cr.

hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me