Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Wed May 24, 2017 6:04 pm

The ship arrived at the foundation's docks shortly after Lycan ran off. Juan led the group to the elevator and brought them to the main floor. Maria walked behind the others, thinking about Lycan. "Maybe Ryuu would let him visit..." she whispered. Juan looked back at Maria. "I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind that at all." he said, trying to make her feel better.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu May 25, 2017 3:09 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Caught - Female
Midnight stays near Juan and sighs. "Sorry I was so quiet Juan" She follows him to the boat and moves to sit down when he stops walking. "I didn't know what to say really...." She scratches behind her ear and lowers them as she lays down, Half expecting to be yelled at. "At least the furfrou came with us" She nods a little and falls quiet (I am sorry I haven't been as active as of late, because I have multiple large assignments in school, I should be more active now however)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 7:44 am

OOC: Ah well, you can't really just walk to the foundation, it's in the middle of the ocean. But you can say that Mimi was on the ship if you want?
BIC:
"I figured you were tired." said Juan quietly. He looked at the Furfrou and hoped they would be fine. He looked up at the mansion just ahead of them, then took a deep breath. He walked inside and made sure everyone got in okay before entering Lusamine's office. Juan was shocked to see that she wasn't there. "Odd..." he mumbled.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Wolves » Thu May 25, 2017 7:48 am

Lycan looked around after stopping in the field. Looking at the mountain, he felt a sense to go there but he didn't know why. He started trotting towards it

Ryuu cleaned up the kennels and even took some of them down. He wondered about the Furfrou and how they were doing
Prisma
Nova

I'm the Owner and Founder of Galaxy Adoption Center! Come check us out!
Galaxy Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 am

OOC: It's fine, they were on Melemele the whole time until now.
BIC:
"Ah well, I guess I'll get you guys down to the lab." he mumbled, "You have to be checked over first." "You aren't going to preform tests on us, right?" asked Mary, a little on edge. "All the scientists do in a quick exam and take a little bit of blood." said Juan calmly, "That's all." Maria didn't really like the sound of that, but what choice did she have? They followed Juan back to the elevator.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu May 25, 2017 8:22 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Caught - Female
Midnight follows Juan still and looks around, flicking her tail back and forth as she hums to herself. Perking her ears up to listen to the furfrou and staying quiet before she yawns, making a rather loud squeak in the process.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 8:26 am

Juan brought them all down to the lab. He led the Furfrou to Sector A and looked to the two scientists that were cleaning up. "Hey, have you see the president?" asked Juan. The first scientist shook his head. "Can't say I have." he said, "These are the Furfrou?" He looked at the sisters and their pups. He noticed Eileen and bent down. "Can I look at her eye?" he asked. Maria gave a nod and let the scientist take Eileen from her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lian hua. » Thu May 25, 2017 2:18 pm

Name: Decima
Nickname: Dec (Des)/Dez
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Very kind and warm, can get a bit shy, meek, and quiet, sometimes gets cold, very independent (though she may want to rely on someone soon), troubled, curious, and loyal. Tends to release the ice from its tail when her emotions get a bit out of hand, they would fall to the ground and slowly (or quickly) melt whilst she calms down, whether it's be she's too angry or she's just too happy (never happens when she's too sad or grumpy and/or jealous, etc.)
Appearance: Image
Home Region: Alola
History: Hatched from an egg, Dec (Des) found herself in the Alola region all alone. She soon figured out that she might have been either abandoned or stolen... whichever one sounds better. Never knowing or ever seeing her parents, she decides it's best to not worry so much about it since she can do whatever she'd like just on her own. Always alone, she scavenges for food such as berries and tries not to get caught or attached to any humans (or other Pokemon), though she can have second thoughts. She always meets other Pokemon, but never sees the same one twice.
Wild or Caught: Wild
Crush: Open
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Level: 36
Moves: Feint Attack (Dark)
Hex (Ghost)
Extrasensory (Psychic)
Ice Beam (Ice)
Other: I plan to keep it just as Vulpix, no evolution. And I hope it's alright for me to join... Please be aware that I'm very awkward when it comes to socializing and interaction, though I seem to be coming out of it.
*Plan to edit this just in case in the future*
Last edited by lian hua. on Thu May 25, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lian hua.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm

OOC: Accepted! Ah well, some of the other trainers/Pokemon are on Melemele and the others (mostly mine) are at the Aether Foundation. You can choose where you start though. ^^
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu May 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Form for Trainers:
Name: Rosalia
Nickname: Rosa
Personality: Rosalia was always a laid back girl, taking things in stride and with confidence. She very rarely takes things seriously but she has a good heart and loves her two pokemon
Appearance: Rosalia is a young girl with silver hair and even more outstanding red eyes. She normally wears a Black halter top, mini skirt with chains, A necklace with a fang from her beloved pet arcanine before he passed, black sandal heels
Hometown: Rosalia was born in Celadon City out in Kanto Region
History: Rosalia had a dream since she was young, to see the world and be the best trainer in the world. When she turned 16, her mother decided that she could go on a journey. This is when she received her Charmander.
Crush: open
Significant Other: Open
Team: Mia, and Tsuki
Role: pokemon trainer

Forms for Pokemon: Charmander
Name: Mai
Nickname: None
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Very out going, always happy and friendly
Appearance: Avarage everday charmander except a almost gold color
Home Region: Kanto
History: She is Rosalia's first pokemon that she recieved before she left Kanto
Wild or Caught: Caught
Crush: open
Mate: open
Offspring: None
Level: 11
Moves: Dragon claw, ember, scratch
Other: :)

Forms for Pokemon: Lycanroc (Mid Day Form)
Name: Tsuki
Nickname: Tsu
Personality: Tsuki is a gentle soul but despite this, she loves a good fight
Appearance: Tsuki is what some would call a normal Lycanroc but that is if no one sees her right side. She adorns 4 large scars from a kommo-o attack
Home Region: Alola
History: The only thing know about her is that she was attacked by a kommo-o
Wild or Caught: Once wild now Rosalia's pokemon
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Offspring: none
Level: 25
Moves: Bite, Iron tail, Crush Claw, hidden power(Water)
Other:
Last edited by Lady_Lycana on Thu May 25, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)