Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Thu May 04, 2017 4:22 pm

Welcome to Alola, the picture perfect region to call home! This region is home to all sorts of new and strange Pokemon, along with new customs and people. This region may look beautiful, but it does have an ugly side to it; Team Skull runs rampant and the Aether Foundation has a shady side to them as well. As a trainer, you can take on the island challenge and prove yourself to the island kahunas, or take on your own personal challenge. As a Pokemon, you can travel with a trainer, stay hidden, or if you're "lucky" enough to be considered by the Aether Foundation's president as "worthy", you can live on the foundation's conservation center.
Last edited by Boomer on Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Roles

Postby Boomer » Thu May 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Rules:
~ You may be canon characters if you choose to be. Try to keep their personalities as close to the games/anime as possible! Hau isn't a jerk and Gladion isn't all sunshine and rainbows.
~ If you do pick a canon character, you can have a different team; however, keep their signature Pokemon (Alolan Raichu for Hau, Type: Null for Gladion, ect).
~ You may have as many trainers/Pokemon you can handle.
~ Pokemon may be oddly colored, but try to keep it a 1:5 ratio (1 odd one to 5 normal/shinies). I may also allow special abilities if I feel you can fairly use it. PM me, though!
~ No legendaries/mythical Pokemon, unless you choose to play as Lillie, then you can have Nebby.
~ LGBT characters are encouraged!
~ No god modding/power playing.
~ Be fair when battling another character! You can't land every move and dodge every of your opponent's moves.
~ Ten Pokemon may travel with you at one time.
~ Be active! It sucks to have to wait on one person for a week. If you plan on quitting, let me know!
~ Don't force another person's Pokemon to be your's; give them a chance to escape if you throw a PokeBall at them.
~ Please post at least three sentences per post. Sentences like "He smiled" or "She sat" doesn't count.
~ NEW: Level cap is 50. I don't budge it, sorry.

Roles:
Aether President: Lusamine (Boomer)
Branch Chief: Faba (Open)
Caretaker: Wicke (Open)
Scientists: (Open)
Grunts: (Open)
~~~
Hau: (Open)
Lillie: (Open)
Gladion: (Open)
~~~
Ilima: (Open)
Lana: (Open)
Kiawe: (Open)
Mallow: (Open)
Sophocles: (Open)
Acerola: (Open)
Mina: (Open)
~~~
Hala: (Open)
Olivia: (Open)
Nanu: (Open)
Hapu: (Open)
~~~
Trainers:
Janai Carmichael (FooFarny)
~~~
Pokemon (Name, Species, Wild/Caught, Trainer, User) :
Alessa - White Poochyena - "Caught" - Lusamine - Boomer
Luna - Pikachu - Wild - FooFarny
Midnight - Eevee - Caught - Aether Grunt, will soon be Lusamine - Gamergirl
Synth "Sin" - Shiny Espeon - Wild - Imp
Last edited by Boomer on Sat May 13, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby Boomer » Thu May 04, 2017 5:12 pm

Form for Trainers:
Name:
Nickname:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Hometown:
History: (Not required, but preferred)
Crush:
Significant Other:
Team:
Role:

Forms for Pokemon:
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Appearance:
Home Region:
History:
Wild or Caught:
Crush:
Mate:
Offspring:
Level:
Moves:
Other:
~~~
My forms:

Name: Lusamine
Nickname: x
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Charming and kind on first glance, Lusamine can easily impress just about anyone. She adores Pokemon and wishes to mother them, especially if they're rare and unique. Breaking her seemingly perfect shell and you get a woman that is obsessed with Ultra Beasts and wanting to keep them for herself. Her anger can sometimes get the best of her; it's wise to stay out of her way if she's in a foul mood.
Appearance: A tall, slim woman with widened hips; she has green eyes and long blonde hair, and dresses in very nice clothes.
Hometown: Unknown
History: Not much is known about her early history, only that she married a scientist named Mohn and had two children, Gladion and Lillie. She founded the Aether Foundation, a place that's focused on research and Pokemon conservation. She's the one that allowed the creation of Type: Null and had tried to find ways to obtain the Ultra Beasts. Her children ran away with a Type: Null and Cosmog. Lusamine is now focusing on finding them and getting back "her" Pokemon to complete her goal.
Crush: x
Significant Other: Mohn
Team: Clefable, Milotic, Beware, Lilligant, and Mismagius
Role: Aether Foundation President

Forms for Pokemon:
Name: Alessa
Nickname: None that she likes; Lessa, Girl, or "The/That Poochyena"
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Timid and meek, Alessa tends to keep to herself. She doesn't enjoy the company of humans or most Pokemon. If she is comfortable, she can be kind, sweet, and even loyal.
Appearance: A small white Poochyena that lacks the face mask, paw markings, and snaggle teeth. She has pure yellow eyes, floppy ears, a pointed tail, and dark brown hair that is past her shoulders. She wears a purple protective vest, modeled to look like a dress, to keep her internal organs safe.
Home Region: Hoenn
History: The little Poochyena lived within her mother's pack. She wasn't a totally normal Poochyena, as she somehow was born with the gift of Telekinesis. It is believed her mother and her father must have possessed special powers, as her mother was born with Fire Fang. When Alessa was beginning to learn and understand her power, her mother attacked her. The pup was burned from her mother's Fire Fang attacks. A trainer found her and took her to a Pokemon Center; they stabilized Alessa until she could be flown to the Alola region for better care. Alessa was supposed to be taken to the Aether Foundation to be looked after, but she escaped and is now on the run.
Wild or Caught: Wild
Crush: None
Mate: x
Offspring: x
Level: 25
Moves: Bite, Dig, Howl, and Toxic
Other: She carries a stuffed dog that she calls Scarlett.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 6:53 am

OOC: Bump!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Bump!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctis. » Fri May 05, 2017 4:38 pm

Hello! Could i possibly reserve Lillie or Mallow? i should have the forms up soon, but this laptop is irritating at best to get along with xD
Arctis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 4:48 pm

OOC: Sure, you can reserve one or both! Doesn't really bother me if you want two canon characters. c=
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forms

Postby FooFarny » Fri May 05, 2017 5:19 pm

Form for Trainers:
Name: Janai Carmichael
Nickname:
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: janai is a sweet kind loving girl who loves Pokemon and people. Janai often feels lonely because she doesn't have any friends
Appearance: she's got long brown hair and blue eyes, she's 5'6 she wears a white shirt and blue skirt.
Hometown: pallet town
History: (Not required, but preferred)
Crush: n/a
Significant Other:
Team: she doesn't have any Pokemon yet,
Role: trainer

Forms for Pokemon:
Name: Pikachu
Nickname: Luna
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: strong, Feirce but. Very friendly and loves to cuddle
Appearance:Image
Home Region: aloha
History: lived as a wild Pokemon for all his life, not much to say
Wild or Caught: wild
Crush: n/a
Mate: n/a
Offspring: none
Level: 10
Moves: tail whip, quick attack, electo ball and thunder wave
Other:nope
~~~
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 pm

OOC: Accepted! We can start~
BIC:
Alessa's tiny paws thudded along the dirt path as she had gotten too close to a Trumbeak's nest. The Trumbeak squawked at her as it shot a few Bullet Seeds at her. Alessa yelped as they barely missed her. She hid under a tree root and the Trumbeak flew off. The Poochyena shook a little and panted. Alessa looked down to her toy, Scarlett, and nuzzled her. "That was close..." she whispered.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Fri May 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Janai

The young girl sat on the grass with her drawing pad and pen, she liked to draw the sky, grass and then herself sitting with her Pokemon. She dreamed of this but janai didn't have any Pokemon, no professor had any for her and only gave her an empty poke balls. "Who would want to be with me" she sighed.

Luna
hand been grabbing berries from the tree above him "eh.. come on.. I want that large berry" he huffed to himself as he used his quick attack more than once to knock it off "I need help.. and I need it now" he grumbled
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me