ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby kolune » Thu May 11, 2017 11:48 am

fortuneteller - female - empowered nightwing - prophecy - tags; everyone
      Fortuneteller watched as Wreckfish was dragged away. She put down her head and yawned. "Anyway, I'm hungry." She eyed Onyxflame. "Is it even time to eat? What time of day is it--I just woke up, so don't get angry by these questions." She shot a frown at Jackal.

(sorry, writer's block)
kolune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Thu May 11, 2017 12:16 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    snowpatch laughed at the skywing's reaction, halting in the air. "i'm snowpatch!" she responded, holding her hand over her heart. "i want to defeat the pirates and do something in this stupid war someday!" beaming, the icewing also replied with a "hi nimbus!"
    "so wait, my ice breath wouldn't work on you? can i try?" inquired snowpatch, tilting her head vaguely. after a few moments of letting that sink in, she burst out, "i'm kidding!"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Thu May 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Raptor | Male | SkyWing | Prophecy | Tags: Wreck

Raptor released Wreck's talons when he smacked him with his wings, bumping his own against the SeaWing's shoulders. "For sure," he said sympathetically. Right now he could definitely go for a swim. Sure, splashing around like complete idiots was a sure-fire way to scare away fish, but he wasn't worried. Wreck could get them anyways, even with his stumpy tail. Raptor wasn't too bad either, but he obviously didn't have the webbed talons and thick tail and gills. "Spent too much time talking about stuff that wasn't important. Why do that when we could be EATING? I mean three MOONS, I'm STARVING."

Tombbreaker | Male | Sand/Night | Pirate | Tags: Mistral, Platinum

Tombbreaker didn't laugh, but he rolled his eyes, grinning. "Don't forget about the pillaging," he reminded her, snapping his pistol back into its sheath and flying up towards the crow's nest. "Fighting's a perk. Grab the goods, scare civilians... Give them all a run for their money." Touching down on the water-worn wood, he pulled out one of the extra bullets strapped to his belt, taking his pistol out again and reloading it so he would be ready when they reached Laenteglos. "But you are right, fighting's definitely the fun part."
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Thu May 11, 2017 4:50 pm

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

I found a comfortable place to rest inside the cave, and I seated myself down with a heave. I was slightly out of sight when looking into the mouth of the cave, privacy being another comfort of mine. Yesterday was rather stressful, Clam, Gull, our parents, and I having quite a heated argument. It was mostly directed at Clam and Gull, Clam for being an irresponsible father, and Gull for finding a mate out of species. I fled as soon as the last word was spoken, and went on one of my stress relieving swims, ending up here.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || fortuneteller

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || skies towards possibility || open

As I winged towards Possibility, I hardly looked back at the marshes of the Mud Kingdom. Remembering the history of the town, and how it was named, I could truly relate it it here and now. I was heading towards my new life, memories by my side and hope in my mind. I suddenly felt a pang as I remembered a small moment, flying with my brothers. I choked back a hard feeling in my throat, surprised by my lack of composure with my emotions. One of my wings faltered a bit, and I felt a slight falling feeling, bringing me back to my current task at talon.
Last edited by trickybiskit on Fri May 19, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun May 14, 2017 3:37 am

✪ N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ N/A ~ snowpatch }

───────────────────────────────────
Nimbus froze for a second before laughing along with Snowpatch. "Your ice breath might hurt me, or it just might melt because my scales are so hot. I'm not really sure." He said, chuckling a bit. "I'm not too sure." Nimbus finally decided to ask the question that had been bouncing around his mind for a while. "Why are you flying through here?" He inquired.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Thu May 18, 2017 3:59 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    "oh, i don't really know myself," snowpatch responded honestly. she raised a talon to scratch her head. "it's really uneventful up north... so i guess i came here because i was bored? i also thought i could use some more friends!"
    after a few moments of silence from her - which is are rare - she burst out, beaming, "hey, wanna know something cool?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ahoy | corryn post one

Postby radioactive; » Fri May 19, 2017 7:29 pm

CORRYN
      xxxfemale | 20 years | pirate warrior | skywing | tagged- pirates, open
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      corryn watched her fellow pirates with amused yet dark eyes. she let out a huff of a chuckle, before stalking over to the side of the ship, wrinkling her nose as the full force of the sea gales hit her. how could seawings ever live and love the cold, salty sea? the skies were much more open and free. she gazed at the faint outline of land before her, contemplating how the ambush on laenteglos would be plotted out, in her own mind. ever since the war was declared, corryn had always longed to feel the rush of adrenaline and thrill of the battle in her blood. however, nothing major had happened yet. the pirates were still pillaging the villages, and corryn was still lounging around. would blacktip scold her?
radioactive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sat May 20, 2017 12:52 pm

N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch }

───────────────────────────────────
Nimbus nodded in agreement. A lot of dragons that came through here just sort of wandered here, not really knowing what they were doing or where they were going. "S-sure, why not?" Nimbus was quickly warming up to the energetic Icewing, as she was pretty much the first dragon that had treated him as a dragon, not as worthless.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:34 pm

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker
Arid looked out over the vast ocean with a scowl on her face. She was perched atop the post in the crows nest, tail curled around it. She frowned as Tombbreaker landed in the nest, not noticing her as he fiddled with his gun. "Watch the tail, thanks." Arid mumbled in her high, childish voice, tapping her claws on the wood.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: open
Fawn sat in the back of her small shop, slowly mixing different medicinal concoctions. When she finished, she placed the various bottles and vials on a high shelf, and closed up her shop. The pale mudwing walked out into the sunlight, marveling at her surroundings. Fawn shook out her wings and ligted herself into the air, winging towards the borders of Possibility.
'
xxxImage

hey guys, call me dragon

my pronouns are they/them

"why fear death? just because the song
ends doesn't mean you shouldn't listen."

free art | adopts | rp | ©

textetetvjhfhdsfkjhkjdshgakjhfkj

ImageImage
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Wed May 24, 2017 1:36 pm

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

Being that my thoughts were too focused on the events of yesterday, I was having trouble getting a wink of rest. I scratched at the floor of the cave with a talon to distract and bore myself into sleeping. It was also hard to sleep when the sore on my tail kept pulsing, exposed to the open air. Light also shone into the mouth of the cave, reflecting off of my eyelids. I gave an aggravated groan, complaining about my current circumstance.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || fortuneteller

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || skies towards possibility || open

I took a deep breath as I saw the town in the distance, my eyes lighting up. It was far more busy and exciting as I compared it to my memories of the Mud Kingdom. I gave a whoop as excitement suddenly overwhelmed me, and I did a back-flip in the air. As I did so, however, the scrolls became dislodged from my satchel, plummeting to the ground. I dove to catch them, reacting quickly due to my experience as a skilled soldier. Within seconds, they were in my grasp again, and I was able to relax as I completed the homestretch to Possibility.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me