⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl ⚓ • high ranks + giveaways •

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚓ The Tribe of the Black Pearl -- ACCEPTING ⚓

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 am

Snapping Jaws of Turtle

"Look," She hissed, leaping at him and keeping him pinned down. She was surprisingly strong for a shecat. "he killed the kit i loved. i loved little Moon as if she was my own." She hissed. "attacking older cats is the same as killing a single kit. And you are saying he wouldn't do such a thing? At least he is being exiled" her claws were thrust into the toms chest.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:06 am

Gaze was caught off guard, staring up at Turtle with wide, startled eyes before growling. This was not what he had expected, "And you better get your claws out of me before you're exiled as well!" he finally hissed, ears pinned back flat against his head, "Didn't we all mourn Moon? Didn't we all hurt? And besides, what makes you think I should trust the word of a band of rogues?" he spat the last word, "You might as well join them, Turtle," he tried to ignore the stinging pain of her claws, tail swatting back and forth angrily now, "Now get off,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 am

Snapping Jaws of Turtle
She shook her head and gave him a little affectionate lick on the nose. "hmm? No! I am just giving another reason to exile him. I am loyal to this tribe and you know it." She meowed, lying to him. She kept him down and gave him another luck.

((I am going to redo turtles' form))
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:25 am

Username: Eeveeart meow,,.
Cat Name: Snapping Jaws Of Turtle [Turtle]
Tribe Rank: Boatswain
Personality: Turtle is a selective mute, often sitting alone by herself. She doesn't like the Captain or Lieutenan for making her work this job, as she wanted to be the Gunner, not this. She tends to hiss at any cat that surprises her or gets too close for comfort, and isn't a nice cat in general. She's only nice to the swabbies and Maidens.
add: she is a flirty Molly and is friendly to most Tom's she comes across
Scent: Sand and salty water
Family: parents deceased, looking for someone to play her sister.
History: Turtle's snapping jaws was born with her sister, and was such a happy apprentice. She thought she was going to become the Gunner, so she worked as hard as she could to provide for everyone to prove herself that she could be a good member of the tribe. Unfortunately, this lead to her becoming a Boatswain. All her moons of mapping out great attack routes, safe places to stay in case of an attack, and things like that, she became stuck with having to do a job she didn't want. Her parents ended up dying of old age quickly after this, so the only cat she can rely on to understand her anger is her sister.
Mate, Crush, Ect.: crush: Shadow
Other: Sharks r ur nose
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:34 am

Gaze did not like the way she had switched from being ready to kill him to...to this. It was strange, certainly. Turtle definitely had been loyal, but now Gaze was incredibly suspicious, "You smell too much like a rogue to have only been there for a few days," he paused, coming up with an idea, "Oh..! How about you go on exile too? Until we investigate and figure everything out. Or, you can get off of me,"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby autobot. » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Snapping Jaws Of Turtle
Her head tilted. She kept the Tom down. "You can't exile me. I have done nothing wrong!" She meowed, taking in her claws. Her strenght was still enough to keep him down.
autobot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:43 am

Rain That Falls Quietly
The pale gray and white tabby she-cat sighed, and called out. "Rumble! I need your help with something!" When the gray/brown tabby tom showed up, she responded calmly. "Battle training with Fox."

Rumble of Distant Thunder
The gray/brown tabby tom soon walked into the surgeon's den, and asked. "With what?" After her response, Rumble nodded, and gestured towards the exit with his tail.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 am

"I believe attacking a lieutenant counts as something," Gaze answered calmly, trying to keep from attacking Turtle in return. He was being a leading example now, although he wouldn't play nice for too much longer if Turtle insisted on keeping him down, "Now. I said, get off."

Fox looked up at Rumble with wide, slightly nervous eyes. He gave Rain another 'are you positive' glance before stepping over to Rumble, obeying his tail flick towards the door. Bounding outside, he called back a quiet, "Yes'sir!"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:57 am

Username: believe-hwu
Cat Name: Seashells by the Shore (Seashell)
Tribe Rank: Swabbie
Personality: Will roleplay out
Scent (optional): Strawberries and honey
Family: In the Dark of Night (Mother), Tar of Deep (Brother)
History (optional): Recently born
Mate, Crush, Ect.: Too young
Theme Song (optional): That's Okay - The Hush Sound
Did anyone refer you to this roleplay?: Nope
Other: Sharks are good
She will also grow up to look like this

Rain That Falls Quietly
The pale gray and white tabby nodded to Fox before he left with Rumble, purring softly. I should check on Night and her kits.

Rumble of Distant Thunder
The gray/brown tabby tom purred in amusement, leaving the surgeon's den as well. "Show me where Rain took you on your first day training, if you can remember."
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:58 am

"Oh, it wasn't too far! I think I remember," Fox answered, wondering if Rumble would ambush attack him like Rain had. On guard, but slowly feeling a bit better around Rumble, Fox attempted to relocate the spot. Upon finding it, he smiled proudly, "Here!"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me