||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby dark wolf PA » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:11 am

dark wolf PA wrote:Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven
Aree flash a smile at Raven when he asked her how she was doing. "I been fine, how you been? It has been awhile since we last spoken to one another."

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush-open||tags: Eren/Mikasa

Ivy nods at Mikasa, she then begin to walk behind Eren and Mikasa. Hearing Eren's reply, she couldn't help but to smile a little. "I bet you are a great fighter Eren. With Mikasa here I bet she great as well. " Ivy flicks her ear. "Are there other clans out there?" She asked with little worry behind her voice.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:35 pm

((Sorry JackaBoy/Off DX))

Stream||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Off, Raven, Aree, anyone else on the patrol

Stream hopped over a rock, turning in the air, using her tail as a balance, "We're getting close to the Leader's D- Off?" she looked around, wondering if he was just hiding, but she couldn't find him. Head low, she dragged herself towards other voices. Sounds like a partrol, maybe I'll join in.
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:06 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
"So... Like this?" Taiga approached the side of the river. She prepared an Ice Beam, before using it to create a frozen section in the river. She copied this a few feet away, not too far yet not too close, so that coupled with the riverbanks it created an enclosed section of the river.

(Sorry Tired. >> Lunar could totally find Medli, she left the camp not too long ago. I just really want to use Chiaki hah.)

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Pax, Lirito
Chiaki had chosen to head back to camp, a bit overwhelmed. However, on her way, she found two younger Eevees, causing her to pause. After a moment, she recognized them as Lirito and Pax. She approached them almost cautiously. "Hey, Pax, Lirito. Are you two supposed to be out of the camp...?" For all Chiaki knew, this could be a completely usual occurrence for the Clan; her tone was more of curiosity than accusatory.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:03 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree
"Everything has been fine with me! I want to make sure all my pokemon are kept safe and happy. It was so sad when Medli got injured like that... mabye we should make out borders stronger," he said, mostly talking to himself. Thats why I need to make sure no vulpix will ever cross the line again.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Mikasa rolled her eyes, smiling. When Aree asked the next question, she made sure to answer quickly, before Eren could muck it up. "We are not quite sure. There are rumours of a new 'Clan' forming, but they have no warrior code or StarClan. This is all I have heard though." The Umbreon looked over to the side at where a border line would be. "Don't worry, they know to keep away."

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
The Flareon walked along, follwing Mikasa ^3^

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin, Eren
Yurio smiled and rolled his eyes. "You do seem to be friends with everyone as far as I know," he said with a laugh. "I am suprised you can even remember everyone's names!" To the newly joined Eevee, knowing everyone seemed like an impossible task. He could hardly remember Raven, Rin and Eren! By nkw, he had even forgotten the pokemon that first said hello to him. This may be hard... oh well! No turning back now.

Nagisa||Loner||Eevee||Crush-open||Tags;
*walking through the forest somehwere. He will appear soon!*
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Stream||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Raven, Aree

Stream could see them now, Why am I afraid? It's just my leader and fellow warrior. With a deep breath and a confident (but not loud) voice, Stream asked, "I know I'm late for joining the patrol, but may I help?" With a pause, she added, "Oh, mind my manners, I'm Stream, I joined your clan very recently." Talking to a loner was much easier than this.
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven and Stream
Listening to Raven's reply, she knew deep down Raven is great leader. It was not his fault in anyway that Medli got hurt. She takes in a deep breath. "You are a great leader." She tells him. Aree picks her ears up and hears another Pokemon (Stream).

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush open||tags: Eren/Mikasa

Listening to Mikasa, Ivy becomes less worry. "You know, I want to be a warrior. Mikasa, I was wondering if you and Eren would teach me? I may be blind but dose not mean I am helpless. I can hunt because my brother Raven taught me how to." She flicks her ear. Ivy begin to smile.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kunikidaa » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Tristan||Warrior of Caveclan||Glaceon||Crush:Open, Pm me||Tags:Eloise

Tristan smiled at how happy Eloise seemed. He hadn't walked to others as much.
ImageXXXXX
ImagexxxXx
XXXXXImage
XXXXXImage
XXXXXXImage

If you try to save someone you

Hi, I’m Kunikidaa! However, you can call me KC! As you can
see, I love Bungou Stray Dogs and absolutely adore Kunikida
Doppo. I'm an old user who's been gone for a while, but has
decided to return. I love making new friends, so don't be scared
to send a PM! Feel free to PM me about a 1x1 or invite me to one!
My current goal is to collect every rat on the site.

She/Her|Roleplayer|Coder|Taurus|Dog Owner
Previously known as Ingenium
x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

you'll both end up
Kunikidaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree, Stream
The Umbreon smiled, glad his pokemon felt he was doing a good job. Raven then also pricked his ears, hearing another pokemon. "Oh, hello there! And it would be great if you could join! If we end up fighting, it would be good to have another pokemon on our side," he said with a laugh. but hopefuly we won't need to fight...

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Eren stopped, staring at Aree. "Wait... you're blind?!" Mikasa glanced quickly at Aree before batting her friend with her paw. "Don' be so rude Eren! Sorry about him," she said, sending him a glare. I hope that didn't offend her...
"Anyways, I can help. I am sure there are many ways for you to fight and hunt, so being a Warrior shouldn't be too hard." While continuing to walk, Mikasa thought hard, trying to think of some battle moves that could be adapted. I remember when I was taught swift... mabye that could work?

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
*look above*

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Rin, Eren
Yurio smiled and rolled his eyes. "You do seem to be friends with everyone as far as I know," he said with a laugh. "I am suprised you can even remember everyone's names!" To the newly joined Eevee, knowing everyone seemed like an impossible task. He could hardly remember Raven, Rin and Eren! By nkw, he had even forgotten the pokemon that first said hello to him. This may be hard... oh well! No turning back now.

Nagisa||Loner||Eevee||Crush-open||Tags;
*walking through the forest somehwere. He will appear soon!*
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 am

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven and Stream
Aree begin to blush a little seeing Raven's smile to her reply. She always love his smile. She then begin to smile toward Stream. " I agree three Pokemon is better to fight."

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush||tags: Eren/Mikasa

Ivy nods her head yes. "Unfortunately yes I am blind. I was born this way. Don't worry Mikasa, Eren don't offend me I am use to the reaction. I learn how to live in this world without sight. You are a good friend Mikasa I like you already. Eren your great as well."
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:48 am

Kai
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

"Yes perfect" Kai stepped on the ice carefully so he was sure it would hold. "This should make the fishing way easier when the fish cant flee" Kai said happily, it might seem like cheating but pokémon had abilities for a reason and it would be sad to not use them.

Eloise
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Rin
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Yurio

Rin tilted her head at his statement, she really hadn't thought about it but it was true. She did know alot of the clan members. "Well you kind of just learn them after a while as you hear the names said every where on a daily basis" The eevee explained thoughtfully. "But even I forget sometimes, there are alot of names to keep track of after all" Rin then added with a smile, not wanting the male eevee think he was alone in this.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me