Flaming Hearts (PRIVATE RP! Do not ask to join!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Flaming Hearts (PRIVATE RP! Do not ask to join!)

Postby amithethird » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:59 am

Ok, first of all, this RP is PRIVATE! If we want you to join, we'll invite you, so PLEASE don't PM me about wanting to join
-_-

Only ChickenRocky and I are alowed to post here! Of course you may read it and watch what happens but no posting >.<
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current Plots:
The two betas DO NOT LIKE EACH OTHER! O_O Not exactly good if you get what I'm saying XD

THE PACK:
Alpha M: Milo
Alpha F: Laurel
Beta M: Scorpius
Beta F: Makayla
Subordinates (normal pack members):
Females with Pups:
Pups:
Pups in training:
Loners:

My charries:

Laurel
Alpha Female
Laurel is very strong and smart, but also caring and dedicated

Scorpius
Beta Male
Scorpius is very serious and not very smiley XD He rarely falls in love and hates really hyper, happy people.
And explination of SCorpius's markings:
Paws-Water is scorpio's element, so her has water markings on his feet. I like orange XD The leather band on his foot has the astological sylmbol for Pluto on it, and Pluto is Scorpio's ruling planet.
Body-REd and black are SCorpio colors. The darker red dots are aranged like the Scorpio constelation
Head-just a shooting star, lol XD
Necklace-beads match the colors on his tail, and on the end is a scorpion, Scorpio's symbol
Tail-It's colored like a nebula and the thing dangling off his tail is another symbol for Scorpio

I am a Scorpio and decided I wanted to make a dog who represented that XD No I'm not a demon worshiper -_-

OMG THEY ARE HUGE!!!! >.< They'll go dow eventually, I promise >.<

Just post your charries Rocky :) I think a form in this case is un-nesicary XD But i do think you should include a bit about them :)
Last edited by amithethird on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flaming Hearts (PRIVATE RP! Do not ask to join!)

Postby Emygrace » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Milo
Role: Alpha male
Description: he changes color with his mood ; anger, red; green, peaceful; orange, confused; etc.
He has asplodge on his right eye, tip of tail, tip of ears and tip of feet. His splodge is a darker version of the color he is.
Personality: He is a huge gentleman, polite and does it the old fashion way. He's the one who keeps everyone calm n a time of panic. He has a free mind and is loving and caring.
Last edited by Emygrace on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RPing with my bestfriend, WhiteFang121
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emygrace » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Makayla
Role: Beta Female
Info: Younger Sister of Milo
Personality: She is sensitive and stubborn and when she want to do or go somewhere she will!
She does whatever she wants to and nobody can stop her. If she has a reckless plan, heck she'll do it!
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 pm

(I'll start:))

Scorpius was sitting on a hill over looking the valley. The sun was rising, but the stars were still out. HEr loved coming out here early and just staring out at the sky. She streached his stiff limbs and ran down the slop and back into the forest. He'd always come out here with out being noticed, and he always was able to get back to camp before anyone noticed he was gone. He wasn't going to break that record. IT wasn't like it really mattered, but her still tried to keep it secret. The hill in early morning was HIS spot, he didn't want to share the magic with anyone else, well, not yet anyway.

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emygrace » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Milo sat at camp wondering where Scorpius had gotten to. When he appeared through the bushes Milo walked up to him. "Where have you been!!??" He shook a disapproving paw.

Makayla was woken by a tap on the outside of her tent. "Heello?".
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 am

Scorpius's fur bristled,
"No where important, why should you care?" he snapped.

Laurel streached and walked out of her den and saw Milo scolding Scorpius. She sighed.
"What is it this time, guys?"
She hated it when they fought.

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emygrace » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 am

Makayla climbed out of the cave and watched them fighting.
She gave Laurel a knowing look and walked off to her favorite sitting rock. She glanced at the sea in the distance.
Her only wish was to feel the ocean breeze in her fur.

Milo stared at Scorpius. "You must inform me next time, it's part of being in this pack!" He shook his head then walked towards the bushes. "I shall get food for our breakfast, keep an eye on things while i'm gone". He started to turn around and decided he'd ask Makayla to go with him.
Last edited by Emygrace on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 am

(WAit a minute...campfire? Tent? They're wolves, not humans :/)

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emygrace » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm

(soz. *edits*)
Emygrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 am

(lol, is ok ^^)

Scorpius rolled his eyes.

Laurel walked over to him,
"What was that about?"

"Ugh, I got out ona simple early morning walk, and Milo freaks out about it," Scopius said, spitting out Milo's name with conempt.

Call me Third or Ami
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me