AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:06 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist trotted across the moor, her sleek sliver pelt shimmering when the sun peeked out through gaps in clusters of clouds. The ground, underfoot, was hard and the beginning of leaf-bare had brought a harsh gale which threatened to knock the she-cat down. Two skinny mice hung from her mouth. She clamped them tightly between her jaws, aware they may be the last source of food for the day. Silvermist slackened her pace slightly as she reached camp. Once inside, and protected from the chilly wind, the she-cat took a few graceful strides to the fresh-kill pile and deposited her catches. She observed the newcomers, instantly wary of them and kept her sharp eyes on them for a few moments. Then Silvermist spotted Sandpaw and Swallowpaw and guessed they must be showing the two she-cats around. She sighed, more cats to train and mouths to feed..

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall peered around the corner, "Bramblewhisker?" he cleared his throat, "I was wondering if we could have a word about my leg." The tom rose to his paws and walked into the den, his healing leg not holding him back as much as it used to. He had noticed a significant difference the past moon and was eager to get back to his duties, not only as a warrior, but a mentor.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw tilted her head when Lark spoke, intrigued by what she had said. She had imagined most cats outside the clan would have a general knowledge of herbs so when the she-cat spoke, her eyes lit up in surprise. "Even if you're not a medicine cat, all apprentices are taught basic herbs to watch out for!" she meowed, stepping out of the den. Swallowpaw and Cricket were behind them and she hovered outside the den, waiting patiently for them.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby fawn,, » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Swallowpaw
Tom|11 moons|Tags: Cricket
Swallowpaw nodded to Cricket feeling a rush of understanding drown him. She still fought when there was thought to be no hope and she lead her and her sister through the unknown. She faced the world the only way she ever knew Swallowpaw gazed at the cat in front of him admiring her strength, "Woah" He muttered in a almost silent tone to himself. He straightened his stance. "Well you guys know that your safe in Airclan now!" Starclan will lead all of us, but I know Lark is destined to advance forward with Airclan at her paws.

Skypaw
She-cat|9 moons|Tags-
Skypaw flicked her wars at the mention of her name. She was so bored and was hyped to do anything at all, but she sat still and waited for Wolfpaw's reply.

Fernpaw
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberglade » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:41 pm

☼Creamleg☼

Female - Warrior - 17 moons - Crush: Open - Tagged: Aquadew

At the prospect of assistance, Creamleg's face lit up a little and her ears perked. She loved to be a help to her clan! She grinned widely and glanced up from the water to Aquadew. "Oh! That sounds wonderful! Where should we start? We can chase the prey toward each other, or-" In her sudden burst of excitement, the she-cat had stood up awfully quickly, clearly forgetting her disability, and had inadvertently lost her balance. Fumbling over her own paws, she felt herself slipping in the wet bed of the creek, and down she went. Her jaw hit the wet ground with a soft clack as her front paws slid underneath her and her back leg flew outwards.
She felt her ears grow hot and her throat tightened with embarrassment as she lay there on the ground, wishing she would just dissapear at that point. Her chin hurt something fierce, and she felt the cold, sticky mud seeping into her coat.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“Isn’t life exciting! Everything can change
all of a sudden, and for no reason at all!”

---------------------------------------
Art Instagram - Art shop
He/him pronouns

---------------------------------------
“It would be awful if the world exploded.
It is so wonderfully splendid.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emberglade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:55 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

LARK smiled wryly, shaking her head. "It would be the smart thing to do, wouldn't it? But no, we never had that luxury." she sighed heavily, her strong shoulders cascading upwards in a shrug. There wasn't much she could do about the past, so she saw no point in dwelling on it. Both her and her sister were here now with their brother, there was nothing more to be said. At Swallowpaw's outburst, the dark she-cat was dragged out of her memories, her head tilted to the right in curiosity. What exactly had the tom and her sister been discussing? A grunt of exasperation floated from her maw into the crisp air around them as she decided it wasn't quite important enough to pursue. "I'm more than excited to learn about these herbs. Perhaps they could've saved us a lot of heartache and frustration on our journey." she joked, a small smile on her white muzzle. Lark stepped aside to allow Cricket a turn at the medicine cat's den, her piercing green eyes watching the way the two stragglers interacted .

╔═════════════════════════╗
C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

CRICKET felt a rush of heat flood her body from ear to tail tip at Swallowpaw's outburst, her head dipping bashfully as a soft smile played across her maw at the tom's obvious admiration for Lark. It was the least she could do for her sibling as she'd been the sole reason they'd survived this long; she deserved recognition and praise for her skill. "And we will be forever in debt to this clan." she added quietly, wanting these clancats to know just how much she and her sister appreciated their hospitality and invitation. As Lark stepped aside, Cricket took the opportunity to examine the depths of the cave a bit more, noting a pair of toms hidden in the furthest shadows. A hum of curiosity welled in her throat but she soon quieted it, retreating back into the hazy winter sun. Airclan's life was so fascinating and being a part of it was something she was looking forward to more and more.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:04 am

[quote="Skyhawk"]Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist trotted across the moor, her sleek sliver pelt shimmering when the sun peeked out through gaps in clusters of clouds. The ground, underfoot, was hard and the beginning of leaf-bare had brought a harsh gale which threatened to knock the she-cat down. Two skinny mice hung from her mouth. She clamped them tightly between her jaws, aware they may be the last source of food for the day. Silvermist slackened her pace slightly as she reached camp. Once inside, and protected from the chilly wind, the she-cat took a few graceful strides to the fresh-kill pile and deposited her catches. She observed the newcomers, instantly wary of them and kept her sharp eyes on them for a few moments. Then Silvermist spotted Sandpaw and Swallowpaw and guessed they must be showing the two she-cats around. She sighed, more cats to train and mouths to feed..

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall peered around the corner, "Bramblewhisker?" he cleared his throat, "I was wondering if we could have a word about my leg." The tom rose to his paws and walked into the den, his healing leg not holding him back as much as it used to. He had noticed a significant difference the past moon and was eager to get back to his duties, not only as a warrior, but a mentor.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw's mouth widened in a soft smile when Lark spoke. The medicine cat den seemed to have intrigued her the most...perhaps Lark's destiny within the clan was to become the medicine cat. She wondered how the cat would react if her theory was proved correct. Anyhow, Sandpaw respected Lark for taking an interest in herbs, knowing that her own future would never lead her to creating remedies and treating ill cats. Sandpaw was set to become a warrior, she could feel the warrior ceremony around the corner.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me