ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ahoy | wings of fire rp | new and accepting

Postby dejun. » Sun May 28, 2017 8:09 am

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    age/gender; eighteen/female | tribe/species; pyrrhian/icewing | tags; nimbus
    "yeah, i don't know why i even brought up the topic, sorry. wasn't really thinking, y'know." snowpatch laughed, trying to make light of the situation. "it's just that i've never told anyone.. for a good reason."
    she grinned, twisting in the air happily as she spoke. "so, why don't you like your scales? they're really cool!"

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid
    mako chuckled at tombbreaker, who was evidently irritating arid. "yeah sure," he shrugged, watching as the skywing plummeted down. "hey!"
    the seawing took off, beating his wings swiftly to catch up to arid. lowering himself closer to the water, mako dipped his talons into the ocean and tried to spot any fish floating by.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Sun May 28, 2017 11:21 am

N I M B U S ✪
{ nimbus ~ 40 ~ firescales skywing ~ snowpatch }

───────────────────────────────────
"W-well," Nimbus said, looking at his paw. He stared at the faint golden glow that he had come to loathe. "They're part of the reason that I don't really talk to other dragons." Nimbus blinked slowly and looked back up at Snowpatch. "Most dragons distance themselves from me because I might hurt or kill them. It's a sad existence, I know." He chuckled darkly.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Sun May 28, 2017 12:39 pm

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    snowpatch's eyes widened. "but why would anyone do that?" she complained, mostly to herself. "don't they know that you can't harm them as long as they don't touch the scales?"
    the icewing puffed, annoyed at the dragons who hadn't considered it - even if she'd never known them. "what about fire resistant mudwings, though?" inquired snowpatch, head tilting. "have you ever met any?"
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trickybiskit » Sun May 28, 2017 2:40 pm

W A V E

female || seven || seawing || civilian || bay/cave || open

Being that my thoughts were too focused on the events of yesterday, I was having trouble getting a wink of rest. I scratched at the floor of the cave with a talon to distract and bore myself into sleeping. It was also hard to sleep when the sore on my tail kept pulsing, exposed to the open air. Light also shone into the mouth of the cave, reflecting off of my eyelids. I gave an aggravated groan, complaining about my current circumstance.

O N Y X F L A M E

male || ten || nightwing || guardian || dragonet bedroom || fortuneteller

I slightly flushed after Fortuneteller eyed me, embarrassment still coursing through my mind. How could my body be so uncontrollable?! The feeling eventually faded and I sighed as I began to forget about my stomach. "I believe it's early morning, and you can really eat at any time. Don't worry, we all just woke up, none of us are in the best moods." I watched as a few of the prophecy dragonets left to go fishing. "I've never been fond of wet, slimy fish, or water for that fact. I honestly like eating birds and other small game. No red meat or seafood."

C O O T

male || eight || mudwing || soldier || possibility || fawn

Not wanting to argue, I nodded, seeing as she just wanted to make her guest comfortable. "Neat, I'm sure that's very helpful in a town with so many dragons. Do you know if there's other Medics in town?" Looking at her again as I asked, I tried to seem engaging and social. "So, where will I be sleeping? And where can I set these scrolls of mine for now?" I inquired as I slipped the tanned satchel off of my shoulders again. "Again, I hope my sleep won't disturb you as you work..." Mentioning my raucous snoring again as I looked around her den.
trickybiskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Mon May 29, 2017 1:19 am

N I M B U S

"I don't think I have." Nimbus said, furrowing his brows in thought. He'd only met normal Mudwings, but never any fire-resistant ones. "And I guess that other dragons just assume that if I even come close to them, they'll get burnt. It was an old superstition among the Skywings, which I think has passed onto the other tribes." He said.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:34 am

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker, Mako
Arid dived into the water with a loud splash. She looked around for any fish, but found none, as she had scared them away. She surfaced, her mouth open in a smile. Arid dived again, then flapped her wings, rising quickly. She shot out of the water, then spread her wings to keep in the air. "Any luck with you?" Arid talked loudly over the noise of the sea.

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded fr him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the tree rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls?
You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Mon May 29, 2017 7:52 am

💦 mako
    age/gender; thirty-five/male | tribe/species; pirates/seawing | tags; arid
    mako plunged into the water, his wings propelling him forward. eventually, he came to a stop at the bottom of the ocean and glanced upward to see if there were any fish. in the corner of his eye, the seawing glimpsed the blur of one darting by. mako chased after it, guiding himself with his fins, and herding the animal to arid.
    mako burst out of the water when the fish was within the skywing's range. "yup! there's one under you!" he yelled to her.

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
    "oh," snowpatch huffed, started to glide down towards the ground. "well rumors aren't very fair."
    she made a small circle in the air, the wind turning cold around her as she soared downward. "i'm bored! let's do something!" the icewing yelled up at her new found friend, a smile spreading on her face.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 am

forms
Arid|Female|Fireless Skywing|Pirate|Location: Crow's nest|Tags: Tombbreaker, Mako
She grinned, diving into the water straight for large bass. Arid's claws were a little too eager, and she dug them into the fish, killing it quickly. A small red cloud spread through the water and she leaped out, shaking water off of her hind legs. Arid hovered in the air, just above the water. She held up the fish, about as long one of her legs, and shrugged, an apologetic smile on her face. "Sorry about the... clawmarks."

Fawn|Female|Mudwing|Healer|Location: Possibility|Tags: Coot
"Hmm, other medics? None that I know of. There's a traveling one that comes in every so often for supplies and things like that." Fawn nodded for him to follow her and walked down the hall, and into one of the three rooms leading off of it. "You can sleep here, make yourself at home. Just a second." She walked into her room, grabbing a small black bag and tucking it into her satchel. "Oh, scrolls? You can put them wherever you like." Arid nodded at him, then turned and walked down the hall again, placing her satchel in the third room right at the end of the hall, and locking the door to it when she came out.
Last edited by dragonscales10 on Mon May 29, 2017 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Mon May 29, 2017 11:27 am

Starstalker
{ male - 21 - nightwing pyrrhian - tags; open! }
swerving in the air, he took a sharp turn, feeling the wind batter his scales. he couldn't see anything going wrong with this day. sure, he could say that and have a pirate rob him of his belongings, but what are the chances? he's not even near water, anyways. do you have to be near water to be robbed by pirates? possibly.. whatever, it didn't matter to him. voices unheard by others slipped past him as he flew through the air, the distant murmur of dragons' minds slowly fading away.
Shorebreaker
{ male - 27 - seawing pirate - tags; open ^^ }
swerving in the water, he took a sharp turn, feeling the water wash over his scales. he couldn't SEA anything going wrong with this day- haha! how punny. carefully, he looked behind him and saw no dragons or any sign of life behind him besides fish, and so, he raised his tail and splashed the water, sending droplets of water scattering across his wings, back, and snout. he smiled to himself and flipped onto his back and let the sun dry up the water on his underside. for a day like this, this was actually decent.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Mon May 29, 2017 11:57 am

N I M B U S

"Sure!" Nimbus said, swooping down to Snowpatch. "What should we do?" He said, racking his brain for things to do. In the mountain ranges where he lived, the only things to do were leave or hunt. If they left, there'd be more things to do.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me