↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby winx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:57 am

//that would be lovely for both father and interaction. My phone is about to die, so I'll have a post up as soon as I get to a charger if you don't post one first <3
Last edited by winx on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:26 am

patch - hunter - tags;; open - crush;; n/a

patch stirred, his broad head lifting. tensing his lean muscles, he stood, creeping quietly out of the den. noticing groups of cats talking quietly, he sat away from them and began to groom his black and white fur.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 pm

i typed up a huge response and it got deleted so im staring over again .-. ]]
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:22 am

IVY
female // nine moons // apprentice // feralclan // tags; patch
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxx
      Ivy slowly opened her eyes to see light filtering into the cavern through the main opening. She blinked a few times to gain her bearings. The green tone of her eyes resembled the blooming leaves of Greenleaf, uncurling after a long winter underground. Her limbs, likewise, unfurled out from under her in a luxurious stretch, growing muscle twitching underneath her marbled pelt. When she attempted to get to her paws, she wavered unsteadily on numb and sore legs. Training yesterday had been exhausting, and the chill that arrived in the night had her freezing to the core. At first glance, the apprentice den was all-too-quiet. I must have slept late. She headed for the main clearing, reveling in the warmth that met her from the autumn sun.

xxx
      She kept a wide arc in between herself and the morning gossipers. Getting dragged into one of those conversations was often time-consuming. Past the gathered group of felines, she spotted her own father off to the side. She immediately changed direction, heading towards him with a bounce in her step. "Good morning! Have you eaten yet? I can grab us something from the Freshkill pile." Ivy was typically hungry after just waking up. She needed the energy in the morning for dawn patrols and training afterwards.

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:42 am

patch - hunter - tags;; ivypaw - crush;; n/a

patch purred as he spotted his daughter bounding towards him. "no, I just woke up, some freshkill would be great! I caught a big rabbit last night, maybe that's still there." he gave his belly fur one last lick and stood, his heart swelling as he took in ivypaw, and thanked Starclan that they were still close, unlike some fathers and their kits. after his mate died, ivypaw was all he had left. even though she was the one that was going to become a guard and he was a hunter, he'd protect her with his life.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 am

IVY
female // nine moons // apprentice // feralclan // tags; patch
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxx
      Ivy was the typical "daddy's little princess" when it came to her father. With her mom having died at a young age, she grew up only knowing Patch to be her blood family. She felt extremely close to her father, and even as a small kit she would follow him around as if glued to him. Being quite shy as a kit, she would consistently hide behind him while Patch went about his everyday routine. She blossomed into a more sociable feline when Patch would have to leave for his hunter duties. Other kits at the time would speak with her, and the interactions made her come out of her shell a bit. Ivy avoids the topic of her mother, however, because she was too young at the time to have had much of a relationship with her.

xxx
      Ivy gave a curt nod of her head before turning on her heels to retrace her steps back to the Freshkill pile. Her stomach was tossing, and the feeling only intensified with the delicious scents coming off the pile. She picked through some of the pieces, moving aside mice, squirrels, and other creatures before finding a decent sized rabbit at the bottom. Ivy pulled it out delicately, gripping it by the legs to drag it back over to Patch. "I f-uh-nnnd et." she mumbled through a mouthful of rabbit fur, setting it down in between them.

xxx
      Ivy was quite possibly going to become a Guard when she was older. Her skill set was in fighting, but the only issue was that her heart was not in the act. She would much rather take after her father and be a hunter, even though she was still learning how to properly crouch. Ivy preferred peaceful resolutions to issues rather than fighting, but believed in the act of self-defense for the common good. She would fight if she absolutely had to for the safety of the clan, otherwise, she would rather talk out problems to find a compromise.

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:55 am

patch - hunter - tags;; ivy - crush;; n/a

patch purred with amusement as he saw ivy dragging the rabbit over, hearing her voice muffled by the prey. "thanks, I was just about to eat on my own but it's much better to share it with you." he gave her ear an affectionate lick before leaning down and taking a bite out of the rabbit. savoring the rich prey, he swallowed and looked back up at his daughter. "what are you doing today, do you know?"
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby víolet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:49 am

Willow || Mentions; Nightsky
      Willow lashed her tail back and forth. "At least my ancestors were dignified enough to leave your terrible clan." she growled loudly. "And you fought for the river for your own selfishness. You cannot grow herbs in stone, mousebrain!" She was now infuriated. Her tail was lashing back and forth and she was hissing loudly.
víolet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:52 am

( asdfk powers back on, anything happened while I was out? )
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me