||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mintu1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:37 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai started laughing loosing his posture at Taigas reaction "The first catch goes to Taiga" He said in between breaths trying to calm down. The Vaporeon eventually stopped laughing and regained his satance. The male looked at his mate with a determined expression "We can catch some more, I belive in us" He announced before he turned his eyes at the water again

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin waited until the bigger eevee had dissapeared from sight before she followed him into camp. Maybe she could find Mikasa in the camp and talk to her before turning in for the night. The small Eevee started to sniff around after the famliar scent of the Umbreon hoping to locate where she was. Rin however didn't sence her scent in camp at all "Now of all times" Rin complained her ears drooping. She could wait for her to return but as she didn't know when that was she might aswell just go to sleep early.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:15 am

Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven and Stream
Aree nods her head in agreement. She begin to sniff the air to make sure there no
secnts of any vulpix. Aree couldn't stop thinking about what if a vulpix hurt Raven how would she deal with it. The thought soon went a way as it had came.

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush||tags: Eren/Mikasa

Ivy gets to her paws. "Mikasa, Eren is lucky to have a friend like you. I never really had any friends." She sniffs the air. "I smell a rat." She added.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:03 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga gave her mate a wary glance before chuckling. "I've never really fished before, you know," Looking back at the water, Taiga watched for another fish--ignoring any Basculin she saw.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Pax, Lirito
Chiaki racked her brain, her head tilted to the side as she concentrated on understanding the idea. Then, after a moment, the Eevee perked up. "I get it, I think. I used to have... What's the word? A brother? Named Ego and a sister named Usami before my old owners took me." As if feeling she had succeeded at something, she nodded her head quickly and affirmatively. "I barely remember them... I was a moon old when we were separated. ... I think. It was about then..."
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am

Lirito||Eevee||Kit||Crush:um...||Tags: Pax and Chiaki

Lirito looked behind him, at the two female kits and said "Come on you two let's go hunt!" He said in a happy voice. He could not wait till they catch some food he was starving.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:11 pm

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and Chiaki

Pax smiled at Lirito. "Coming!" She called back. She said to Chiaki. "Shall we?" Pax gave a small chuckle and started running to where Lirito was. She was a little bit of a slower runner then the other two, because of her smaller size. Continuing laughing, as she ran to Lirito.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Chiaki gulped at the thought of hunting. Her pace slows a bit, but she followed the two kits. Though she hated to admit it, Chiaki was terrified at the prospect of hunting. "So, when you... Catch prey... Don't you think they have friends and family who will miss them? They are Pokémon just like us..." Chiaki asked this aloud, in a thoughtful and inquisitive tone. "I don't like to think about that... but don't you ever wonder?"
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Lirito smiled at the smaller Eevee and then looked at Chiaki and said "Look Chiaki, we are predators so we are on top of the food chain. We kill, because that's how life works. I do feel bad for some Pokémon but everyone is fighting for survival. Like I said that's how life works." He looked at Pax and then at Chiaki and said "What do you guys want to hunt?" He slowed down for them to catch up.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and Chiaki

"At least we can thank the Starclan for their life and that we don't have to starve. I know that there are some berries and herbs that are edible but they are not enough for our bellies."
Pax said, slowing down and looking back at Chiaki. A second later she bumped into something. The impact made her bounce back and land in a sitting position. With shocked eyes, she looked in front of herself and noticed that she bumped into Lirito. "I'm sorry! Are you hurt?" Pax asked even though Lirito didn't seem to be moved or notice. "I'm so sorry...As for your question," she changed the topic and stood up, "I prefer small portions of prey so a rattata is perfect. Large prey is rather unsettling to look at."
Last edited by DragonianFantasy on Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:20 pm

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
Taiga gave her mate a wary glance before chuckling. "I've never really fished before, you know," Looking back at the water, Taiga watched for another fish--ignoring any Basculin she saw.

Chiaki merely frowned again, looking uncertain. "Look, I'm only sticking with you two to make sure you guys stay safe. I'm pretty sure kits aren't allowed outside of camp." Now that the thought had dawned on her, she became worried.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxyAchiever » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:58 am

"Chiaki, you don't need to worry about us just chill out and if you don't want to hunt you can collect berries I can help you with it." He said while walking to the hunting grounds.
GalaxyAchiever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me