Emberclan V 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Emberclan V 2.0

Postby z e s t y » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:37 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Willowfall] warrior [she-cat] bisexual [crush: open] location: camp [interactions: Spiritpaw]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Willowfall yelped in astonishment as the younger tom barreled into her, knocking her to the ground. "Yeah, I guess you did!" she murmured breathlessly, the wind knocked out of her. With a light chuckle, the tabby she-cat stood up and shook out her pelt. "I was going to finish this vole, but I guess you can have the rest of it if you like, Spiritpaw." she offered, pushing the half-eaten rodent towards the apprentice.

[Newtmumble] warrior [tom] bisexual [crush: open] location: warriors den [interactions: none]

Newtmumble is taking a nap.
dreamies:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
z e s t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F A T A L C H A R M » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:18 am

Hailkit/Tom/3 moons/Kit/Location:Nursery/Tags: Family
He snuggled up to his mother,falling asleep.

Doepaw/She-cat/7 moons/Apprentice/Location: Apprentices den/Tags: Open
She lay in the apprentices den,putting her head on her paws.

Hawkeye/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Location: Camp/Tags:Open
He decided to sit in the camp and wait for the cats from the gathering to return.

Winterstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Location: Camp/Tags: Open
He retreated to the warriors den,hoping he would stay awake for when the cats from the gathering came back.

Opalfoot/She-cat/20 moons/Queen/Location: Nursery/Tags: Open
She started to slowly doze off,but then flicked her tail rememebering she had to stay awake.

Ripplestripe/Tom/146 moons/Elder/Location: Elder's den/Tags: Open
He fell asleep,not really caring about what happened at the gathering. Well he did,but he could easily hear tomorrow.

Lillyfur/She-cat/34 moons/Warrior/Location: Territory/Tags:Open
She decided to go hunting for a short time,and catch some more prey for the clan. She trotted out of camp then once she had gotten a far distance tried to scent any prey.

Treesong/She-cat/28 moons/Warrior/Location: Camp/Tags: Open
She watched Lillyfur leave and yawned,laying down and watching the entrance.
F A T A L C H A R M

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:12 pm

๐–ญ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ข ๐–ง ๐–ฎ ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [deputy] [female] [31 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxthe grey tabby is at the gathering.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฆ ๐–  ๐–น ๐–ค ! !
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      [starclan warrior] [female] [17 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]
      xxxxxxshe watched the gathering happen with stagpaw by her side.

๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–  ๐–ฌ ๐–ค ๐–ง ๐–ค ๐–  ๐–ฑ ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [37 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe watched the interaction between the two she-cats, smiling fondly as doveflight and flowergaze talked about yellowgaze.

๐–ฒ ๐–  ๐–ฆ ๐–ค ๐–ถ ๐–ง ๐–จ ๐–ฒ ๐–ช ๐–ค ๐–ฑ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [31 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxx "should we spy on the gathering? who knows what would happen." the she-cat suggested.

๐–ฒ ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฃ ๐–ค ๐–ณ ๐–  ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ! !
      [warrior] [male] [45 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxthe tom grinned as the she-cat smiled at him, oblivious that someone had been staring at him.

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ฒ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [female] [8 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxat the gathering

๐–ฒ ๐–ฏ ๐–จ ๐–ฑ ๐–จ ๐–ณ ๐–ฏ ๐–  ๐–ถ ! !
      [apprentice] [male] [8 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: willowfall] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxthe tom shook his head at the offer. "nuh uh. i just ate not long ago." he pushed the rodent towards her again. "you'll have the rest of it." he flashed her a bright grin.

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ ๐–ด ๐–ฒ ! !
      [kit] [female] [3 moon] [dew's litter] [tags: family] [location : galaxyclan]
      xxxxxxthe she-kit is in galaxyclan

๐–ฃ ๐–ฎ ๐–ต ๐–ค ๐–ฅ ๐–ซ ๐–จ ๐–ฆ ๐–ง ๐–ณ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [27 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxdoveflight nodded, "deerheart was giving yellowgaze a funny look, and yellowgaze was trying not to growl at his brother."

๐–ถ ๐–จ ๐–ซ ๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ถ ๐–ฒ ๐–ฎ ๐–ญ ๐–ฆ ! !
      [warrior] [female] [54 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: oakheart] [location: clearing]
      xxxxxxshe then looked around and saw oakheart wandering around, looking down. he barely ate anything she thought to herself as she made her way to the tom silently. "hey."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby z e s t y » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 pm

[Willowfall] warrior [she-cat] bisexual [crush: open] location: camp [interactions: Spiritpaw]

"Why thanks, Spiritpaw." Willowfall chuckled with a purr, before taking a few moments to finish up her prey. Once she was finished, the she-cat's emerald gaze focused on the smaller tom. "So, how's training?" she asked, stifling a burp and curling her bushy tail around her front paws.

[Newtmumble] warrior [tom] bisexual [crush: open] location: warriors den [interactions: none]

Newtmumble is napping in the warriors den.
dreamies:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
z e s t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:34 am

[deputy] [female] [31 moons] [mate: stoneshard] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxthe grey tabby is at the gathering.

[starclan warrior] [female] [17 moons] [flameheart's oldest kit] [tags: stagpaw] [location : starclan]

[warrior] [male] [37 moons] [mate: flowergaze] [tags: open ] [location : nursery]
      xxxxxxhe watched the interaction between the two she-cats, smiling fondly as doveflight and flowergaze talked about yellowgaze.

[warrior] [female] [31 moons] [mate: redhawk] [tags: redhawk] [location : territory]
      xxxxxx "should we spy on the gathering? who knows what would happen." the she-cat suggested.

[warrior] [male] [45 moons] [mate: sunwish] [tags: sunwish] [location: territory]
      xxxxxxthe tom grinned as the she-cat smiled at him, oblivious that someone had been staring at him.

[apprentice] [female] [8 moons] [dawnsky's litter] [tags: clan] [location : gathering]
      xxxxxxat the gathering

[apprentice] [male] [8 moons] [alderfang's son] [tags: willowfall] [location : clearing]
      xxxxxxspiritpaw gave his head a small scratch. "to be quite honest, not so good. my mentor doesn't train me until i ask for it. how am i supposed to be a warrior that way?" /size]

[size=200]๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ ๐–ด ๐–ฒ ! !

[warrior] [female] [27 moons] [crush: yellowgaze] [tags: flowergaze] [location: camp]
      xxxxxxdoveflight nodded, "deerheart was giving yellowgaze a funny look, and yellowgaze was trying not to growl at his brother."

[warrior] [female] [54 moons] [mate: swiftheart] [tags: oakheart] [location: clearing]
      xxxxxxshe then looked around and saw oakheart wandering around, looking down. he barely ate anything she thought to herself as she made her way to the tom silently. "hey."
ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:17 pm

ยซFlowergaze \ She-cat \ Queen \ 35 Moonsยป
The blind calico she-cat gave off a warm smile as another warrior decided to join the conversation. "Yes, he does."

ยซLionwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 16 Moonsยป
The golden tabby tom is at the gathering.

ยซBirchtail \ Tom \ Warrior \ 37 Moonsยป
The pale brown tabby tom slept, curled up next to Minnowfrost.

ยซRobinwing \ Tom \ Warrior \ 21 Moonsยป
The brown marbled tabby tom is at the gathering.

ยซDraco \ Tom \ Loner \ 21 Moonsยป
The blackish brown marbled tabby tom kept his grin as he led her to a pretty clearing not far off from his den. He briefly thought of his old den, I don't think I'll need it anymore, before turning back to Amberheart.

ยซSplashfang \ Tom \ Loner \ 46 Moonsยป
The silver marbled tabby tom curled up into a ball in the clearing of camp, assuming they wouldn't have wanted him to rest where they sleep, considering what he did.

ยซRedhawk \ Tom \ Warrior \ 31 Moonsยป
The sorrel-colored tom

ยซStoatskip \ She-cat \ Medicine Cat \ 31 Moonsยป
The sepia she-cat is currently in GalaxyClan with Dew, and all of the kits.

ยซTawnykit \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moonsยป
The tawny tabby kit mewed quietly, now awake and in his mother's jaws, along with Minkkit.

ยซDawnsky \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 31 Moonsยป
The dilute tortoiseshell padded out of the nursery, giving her kits licks on their heads.

ยซStagpaw \ Tom \ StarClan Apprentice \ 11 Moonsยป
The thin seal point watched the gathering, sitting next to Shadowgaze.

ยซBeetlekit \ She-cat \ Kit \ 3 Moonsยป
The black tabby kit pouted at her mother, but decided that it'd be best to not throw a fit and listen. She curled up next to her mother, pouting as she yawned.

ยซSkystrike \ She-cat \ Warrior \ 55 Moonsยป
The dilute calico is at the gathering.

ยซEveningsong \ She-cat \ Queen \ 29 Moonsยป
The cream tabby soon fell asleep, her tail curled around her kits.

ยซNight \ Tom \ Kit \ 2 Moonsยป
The black kit was soon picked up, and he mewled, definitely not liking it.

ยซAlderfang \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moonsยป
The black and white tom gave Jaggedkit a soft smile, before noticing Primekit was leaving the nursery and beckoned him over with his tail.

ยซYellowgaze \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moonsยป
The russet tom is at the gathering.

ยซDeerheart \ Tom \ Warrior \ 26 Moonsยป
The red tom is at the gathering.

ยซNightwatcher \ Tom \ Warrior \ 50 Moonsยป
The black tom is at the gathering.

ยซAcornfall \ Tom \ Warrior \ 36 Moonsยป
The brown tabby raced back into camp, a sparrow in his jaws.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:14 am

Sapstar/tom/leader/6 lives left/crush:Skystrike/where: gathering/with: open

He walked back into camp with the others, it was strange that Galaxyclan didn't come he sighed and had to make kits into apprentices and talk with the mentored about their apprentices. He sighed to himself as he walked over to the high ledge and jumped up and looked down at the camp.

Poppywisp/she-cat/warrior/mate:Robinwing/where: gathering/with:Robinwing

She walked back into camp humming lightly and looked around then to the leader, worry was comming off of him and she could tell. A sigh escaped her mouth as she slightly pushed agenst him.

Sunwish/She-cat/warrior/mate:Shadetalon/where:camp/with:Shadetalon

when they finished the prey she looked at him and smiled. She purred softly and nuzzled him, "I love you."

Dapplefeather/She-cat/queen/mate:Cedarfur/where:camp/with:her kits

She fell asleep with her kits and breathed softly and made sure to keep them warm.

Oakheart/tom/warrior/mate:Reedheart/where:outside of camp/with:open

He sighed softly to himself his mate passed and now he was alone, it was strange he seemed, healthy but something ate at him everyday. He had stopped eating his body getting slimmer and his life in his eyes became duller.

Waterpaw/tom/apprentice/crush:none/where: gathering/with:Lostpaw

He was disappointed from the gathering the other clan didn't come and they only talked amongst each other. He sighed again before looking around camp.

Emberstar/tom/leader in starclan/with: Raveneye

*left*

Brightkit/she-kit/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:Birdkit, Beetlekit

She kept grooming her sister and ignored her mother slightly worried about her sister slightly feeling bad.

Greentail/tom/warrior/crush:open/where:camp/with:Open

He sighed and walked to the warrior's den and laid in his nest having nothing better to do.

Primekit/tom/kit/crush:none/where:nursery/with:open

He went back into the nursery and looked at Alderfang.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ailurophile. » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:50 am

xxxxxxsensing the worry from sapstar, she leapt onto the high ledge and asked in a soft voice. "sapstar? is there anything i could do for you?"

xxxxxxhe grinned and lightly groomed the she-cat. "[color#7e9f1e]i will always love you, dummy.[/color]"

xxxxxxat the gathering

xxxxxxspiritpaw gave his head a small scratch. "to be quite honest, not so good. my mentor doesn't train me until i ask for it. how am i supposed to be a warrior that way?"

๐–ซ ๐–ฎ ๐–ณ ๐–ด ๐–ฒ ! !

xxxxxxdoveflight shrugged. "i hope he does, it's okay if he doesn't."

ailurophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me